We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 138 of 169 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 148 ... LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 4216
  1. #3426
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyIckyEU View Post
    I only hate your spam tracking, nothing against you either, but there is so many stair rankers, hard to keep up..
    Ok then i have not had the pleasure to jump you, since you dont hunt where i hunt, i got my daily rounds, and you got yours, ive only mostly seen you at Gv, i did not start jumping him, he started tracking me, it aint that hard to target the hunters and see who got you on track, after 3 tracks from him i started killing him yes, mabye he would get the point, but no, he continued, and also ran after me away from you guys, and yes i got him 6 times only.. but hey it was also fun outsmarting 4 hunters that tracked me every 15 sec. but huntdor and trixi go the point and they stoped tracking, and then i stoped.. because if ppl track me they want something from me, or to know where i am, and i see that as an invite to kill them.. if you are a hunter and track me ill come for you, i will, if you stop tracking me, ill leave you alone, just ask cristinel, she keept tracking me hard at grams following me around, when she did not track i left hear alone.. please think about that before you start spam tracking, for me its fun i know then that you guys fear me, and the ppl that spam track the most ill just simply WP, til they logg over.. Because every thing i do is personal right, ppl never think that mabye it is not always me who starts things..
    Fair point on the spam tracking, I know it is bad habit on my part, and i get what you are saying.

    Thanks for the reply and see you in the moors.

  2. #3427
    Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    Unkillable freep raid ? No such thing any more , lack of creep numbers and cooperation is creep downfall.
    Keep both sides happy ? seriously?
    It was plain you were unhappy the moment I rebuilt the creep raid to win instead of loose.
    Your TS dosnt lag, if your having problems you say, I was talking to the healers all the time , you knew the CD on my rez.
    This is a game and we play to have fun? Withy better than that? What a short memory you have , the vitriol that was poured out from freep side against me was non stop , even after I proved with evidence the claims where all #### .
    You helped by sniping at me .
    A couple from both sides gave me some support , from the rest silence or hatred.
    While the action was decent I didn't care and stayed around , if hate will bring em out that was good enough.
    I expected those on creep side, whoever they are , sideswitchers never bothered me , to be committed at that time to creep side.
    We all like good long close challenging fights, but one side is going to win , I wanted that to be us. I think that's pretty normal.

    You lot in the main didn't support me, well then F.U.C.K you.
    If creeps are suffering from lack of numbers then yes, a unkillable fraid can be made. Its all situational. Which is where communication comes in.

    And I don't know the cd on your res, I don't think about anything other than healing in the moment and checking power of fear is up, would be very surprised if other wls have the time to worry about when other wls in craids have rezzes.

    I had no problem at all with you in the few months you were leading before you quit, you were building good raids and being a very good leader in that you were calmer than you used to be. I defended you on here several times then, honestly all thats changed since then is that GV night when we both got upset, and ofc when you came back the other week, like I said, unless you go back to the raiding style you had before, I'll stay out of your craids unless you are in real trouble.

    Even when I didn't like the way you led, I joined when needed and defending you on here sometimes - particularly that time when freeps were talking about you not moving and having a go at you. Because I don't like bullying and that's what it was.

    What you call sniping, was me saying ways I thought we could improve. If we live in a world where people who are trying to take things up a notch and offer critical advice are called 'snipers' then honestly I don't want to live in it, because I think that's really sad. What I didn't like was that increasing heals was always the answer that creeps, and freeps too im sure (although i didn't see their side of it) went for rather than improving play and trying different tactics, whether it is switching from one rat to two, or something like that.

    But as I think I said later on here - as I've come to realise myself, when you are leading on wl, you can't really do much. You have to concentrate on healing and let the ratter do the dps stuff - so I take most it back, because I don't think warleaders make good leaders for that reason - but ofc you stepped up when nobody else wanted to - wl leading better than nothing at all.

    I don't know why you have me pegged as an enemy, you are causing me to dislike you on here from what you are writing and saying, but aside from that, I can deal with you zerging if thats what you want to do, you certainly aren't the only one and least you do some good to counter it. I was only so bothered by it because a few months earlier you would be saying the same as I said then, that it shouldn't be done.

    If you are going to swear at me, might as well drop the dots, I doubt Turbine take much notice and if they do they should take more notice of stuff going on in game than one here.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

  3. #3428
    I havent read last posts, since ive been away from lotro for some weeks, still coming here and read this makes me laugh so bad ^^

    So u want ppl to stop tracking u??? Hilarious

    Quote Originally Posted by StickyIckyEU View Post
    if you are a hunter and track me ill come for you, i will, if you stop tracking me, ill leave you alone,
    ^ yeah right (remember hunters, if u stop tracking blood he will not attack u, its like bees if u dont mess with them they dont hurt u haha)

    Quote Originally Posted by StickyIckyEU View Post
    please think about that before you start spam tracking, for me its fun i know then that you guys fear me, and the ppl that spam track the most ill just simply WP, til they logg over..
    True warrior..... u will wp them all!! =) so spamtracker=wp but last few days when i played i saw u in wp everytime killing soloers...wait a sec..


    Quote Originally Posted by StickyIckyEU View Post
    and yes i got him 6 times ONLY..
    Hmmm this last word, pure gold


    PS: This is for your soulmate (Lish) who combatlogged in the middle of raid fight, after being ratted by 3 freeps (he knows who) and then came to freepside to QQ by tell to me (epic).


    PS2: Wp to kill soloers, and even some were scalled -.- gratz to the only warg who could killed me solo, (no blood it wasnt one of yours ofc), in matter of fact it isnt that hard in this update for a skilled warg to kill a average burg..still only found one yet.

    Cheers and hf, will try to be on more often

    Maaba
    [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/1zxny2e.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #3429
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Behind
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by LordBar View Post
    I havent read last posts, since ive been away from lotro for some weeks, still coming here and read this makes me laugh so bad ^^

    So u want ppl to stop tracking u??? Hilarious



    ^ yeah right (remember hunters, if u stop tracking blood he will not attack u, its like bees if u dont mess with them they dont hurt u haha)



    True warrior..... u will wp them all!! =) so spamtracker=wp but last few days when i played i saw u in wp everytime killing soloers...wait a sec..




    Hmmm this last word, pure gold


    PS: This is for your soulmate (Lish) who combatlogged in the middle of raid fight, after being ratted by 3 freeps (he knows who) and then came to freepside to QQ by tell to me (epic).


    PS2: Wp to kill soloers, and even some were scalled -.- gratz to the only warg who could killed me solo, (no blood it wasnt one of yours ofc), in matter of fact it isnt that hard in this update for a skilled warg to kill a average burg..still only found one yet.

    Cheers and hf, will try to be on more often

    Maaba
    If you had any ide what it was about, then plz lol..
    They where haveing fun at gv i was there even took some pics with some off the ppl there.. then someone started tracking i left, he started following then i got him he came back then repeat..
    Later my soulmate came on he was on snowy lvling his toons there, yeah we group did not know a duo is a wp... even If there is other wargs around dont mean they with me.. like if you and other burgs is around like in hh dont mean you in a burgpack. Like the day in hh you ppl was called out in every chanel.. there is 4-5 av active wargs in my tribe arm, rest havent been on in 50 and. More days. Like killing you is so hard, much more fun killing you in a pack.. because ppl tell me how you cry in chats. and i try to kill you solo but you burn every cd you got then dobble hips... and dont try the combat logg stuff who combat logged on me and lish in hh and still failed after 2 hips? And left his buddy to die??) a little burrgy named mamba.. and plz maaba this will just make it more fun for me to gank your spars.. but you already know that by now.. ok know it was lazyeye who killed you to bad you did not use hips 2 times and tng/knifesout×2 As you always do...)
    Laws are silent in times of war.
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

  5. #3430
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyIckyEU View Post
    because ppl tell me how you cry in chats.)
    Would love to know names..

    Mira rarely talk in chats, only in kin or teamspeak LOL.
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

    GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

  6. #3431
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyIckyEU View Post
    1> Like killing you is so hard, much more fun killing you in a pack..

    2> and i try to kill you solo but you burn every cd you got then dobble hips...

    3> and plz maaba this will just make it more fun for me to gank your spars.. )
    1.> The newbieness in you still remains after farming in packs for how many ranks now ?

    2.> Warg jumps me I use FH and just nuke it so its not spar with rules.

    3.> Ganking spars is same as clubbing so just watch yourself doing this over and over.

    PS : your trolls is lame and clearly shows your quality as creep player with your posts.
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

  7. #3432

    enough said
    [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/344cakx.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #3433
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    If creeps are suffering from lack of numbers then yes, a unkillable fraid can be made. Its all situational. Which is where communication comes in.

    And I don't know the cd on your res, I don't think about anything other than healing in the moment and checking power of fear is up, would be very surprised if other wls have the time to worry about when other wls in craids have rezzes.

    I had no problem at all with you in the few months you were leading before you quit, you were building good raids and being a very good leader in that you were calmer than you used to be. I defended you on here several times then, honestly all thats changed since then is that GV night when we both got upset, and ofc when you came back the other week, like I said, unless you go back to the raiding style you had before, I'll stay out of your craids unless you are in real trouble.

    Even when I didn't like the way you led, I joined when needed and defending you on here sometimes - particularly that time when freeps were talking about you not moving and having a go at you. Because I don't like bullying and that's what it was.

    What you call sniping, was me saying ways I thought we could improve. If we live in a world where people who are trying to take things up a notch and offer critical advice are called 'snipers' then honestly I don't want to live in it, because I think that's really sad. What I didn't like was that increasing heals was always the answer that creeps, and freeps too im sure (although i didn't see their side of it) went for rather than improving play and trying different tactics, whether it is switching from one rat to two, or something like that.


    But as I think I said later on here - as I've come to realise myself, when you are leading on wl, you can't really do much. You have to concentrate on healing and let the ratter do the dps stuff - so I take most it back, because I don't think warleaders make good leaders for that reason - but ofc you stepped up when nobody else wanted to - wl leading better than nothing at all.

    I don't know why you have me pegged as an enemy, you are causing me to dislike you on here from what you are writing and saying, but aside from that, I can deal with you zerging if thats what you want to do, you certainly aren't the only one and least you do some good to counter it. I was only so bothered by it because a few months earlier you would be saying the same as I said then, that it shouldn't be done.

    If you are going to swear at me, might as well drop the dots, I doubt Turbine take much notice and if they do they should take more notice of stuff going on in game than one here.

    I called out the CD on my REZ.

    Never trusted you after your failure to assist me in attacking Redwolf , who was posing at grams after a particularly nasty Grams camp. You stood with the 4 others in the KR group and watched my level 6 WL ground down and then finished off by Melrean who came back .You remember ? me and Kami left KR 2 mins later.

    This was put into perspective when I found I couldn't trust Kami to have my back in a fight with Patruxe and some random RK , not a single heal , exit Tuga and PE.

    Beo and Grudusch at least repay loyalty with loyalty.

    You spied in our raids for Imilhir and justified it in the name of trying to keep things fair. Fair for them , but when the creeps needed fairplay towards them , well Akro was missing.

    Creeps had bad dps, #### heals and low mitigations ,extra heals just meant freeps needed to up their game a bit .Since we got upgraded I kept things reasonable , in fact posted before I didn't care how many heals freeps brought , we crushed them anyway . But that was before they deployed the Bree camp manoeuvre and boredom drove most away.

    I need no lessons from anyone about being zerged.

    Wasn't swearing at you if you read the post again, was aimed at a far wider audience.

  9. #3434
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK-Scotland
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by georg112 View Post

    enough said

    Hahaha this some funny ****.
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

  10. #3435
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Behind
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    1.> The newbieness in you still remains after farming in packs for how many ranks now ?

    2.> Warg jumps me I use FH and just nuke it so its not spar with rules.

    3.> Ganking spars is same as clubbing so just watch yourself doing this over and over.

    PS : your trolls is lame and clearly shows your quality as creep player with your posts.
    1 you should not talk how many ranks have you Raided, spared/rank farmed with the ladys/ boys. Still i have smaller groups then you...
    Åy
    2. There is no rules in pvmp, just the once you make up with your buddys to get easyer Points, why learn to play with out cd when you know that all other reavers ect is going to blow every cd they have.. when you meet them.. like you Said..

    3 lol. Lol lol. Made up rules, its open pvmp, not spar grounds. . You are there to kill the enemy in what ever way you can.. im not there to play hello kitty land with you and your friends.. if you spar/organized fights that rank farming/clubing.
    Last edited by StickyIckyEU; Jun 21 2014 at 11:45 AM.
    Laws are silent in times of war.
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

  11. #3436
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyIckyEU View Post
    3 lol. Lol lol. Made up rules, its open pvmp, not spar grounds. . You are there to kill the enemy in what ever way you can.. im not there to play hello kitty land with you and your friends.. if you spar/organized fights that rank farming/clubing.

    Blood i dont wanna discuss anymore with u, because i feel its pointless..

    Just wanna say that u should consider transferring to another server (like snowbourn, i think this will fit u better), because on overall players on Withy (creeps and freeps) they play for fun, points etc like every1 else, but they also think in our community (i know this sometimes doesnt happen). But that arrogant attitude, killing no matter what.. well... your only goal on this game is points for ranking. If u dont like spars and others stuff, in snowbourn u can zerg as u wish all days, there are many like u..u even have Z that ganks at spars with a warg too.

    Perfect isnt it? think on it

    PS: Remember u r not a warg, u are a person that plays a warg in the game..so if two ppl are sparring have some respect. And they are not killing the action, because u have a big map to scout.


    Maaba out
    [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/1zxny2e.jpg[/IMG]

  12. #3437
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK-Scotland
    Posts
    195
    The wargs that ganked and jumped spars last night got hunted and killed till they logged hopefully some may learn the lesson .
    Last edited by captainrobwash; Jun 21 2014 at 01:52 PM.
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

  13. #3438
    Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    I called out the CD on my REZ.

    Never trusted you after your failure to assist me in attacking Redwolf , who was posing at grams after a particularly nasty Grams camp. You stood with the 4 others in the KR group and watched my level 6 WL ground down and then finished off by Melrean who came back .You remember ? me and Kami left KR 2 mins later.

    This was put into perspective when I found I couldn't trust Kami to have my back in a fight with Patruxe and some random RK , not a single heal , exit Tuga and PE.

    Beo and Grudusch at least repay loyalty with loyalty.

    You spied in our raids for Imilhir and justified it in the name of trying to keep things fair. Fair for them , but when the creeps needed fairplay towards them , well Akro was missing.

    Creeps had bad dps, #### heals and low mitigations ,extra heals just meant freeps needed to up their game a bit .Since we got upgraded I kept things reasonable , in fact posted before I didn't care how many heals freeps brought , we crushed them anyway . But that was before they deployed the Bree camp manoeuvre and boredom drove most away.

    I need no lessons from anyone about being zerged.

    Wasn't swearing at you if you read the post again, was aimed at a far wider audience.
    Yes I remember that thing with Red. I would have happily killed him if they were attacking/camping at the time but they were just stood there. It was one of those weird peaceful times that happen sometimes and I really didn't see the point in trying to kill a Guard (on wl) of all classes - if I recall correctly nobody was attacking you to start with, but when you wouldn't stop attacking Red they went for you. It wasn't just me, other KR members stood by, others who don't usually share my views. Even if it was a freep who I didn't know I'd have done the same. Although I regretted it straight after it happened because you both left. I can understand why it made you leave - you are someone driven by loyalty above anything else. But it could have been Throgath, Ash, Morth....I'd have done the same as I did - but then, i think they'd have stopped attacking after seeing they weren't getting backup. You attacked because you were angry, and I try my best to stay as calm and rational as I can in this game, and rl.

    -> That's part of the problem, I don't 'get' people who get so emotional about things, and likewise they don't tend to 'get' me

    Kami had been thinking of leaving for a while and had left the week before but Morth had talked him back in, if i recall correctly?

    Can't comment on Tuga, other than I imagine Kami had his reasons, reasons other than Pat being his buddy (I hope anyway).

    We didn't see not attacking as disloyalty - I saw it as the sensible thing to do. It was 'peacetime', I wasn't angry at the freeps, Red wasn't going to die when he had healers right behind him. I don't remember whether I was on Akro or on defi that time, but if defi, I should have kept you healed - I remember just feeling a bit confused and wondering why you were doing that and assumed you'd stop, next thing is you're dead and you've quit.

    My main issue with you comes from that time I was leading, I think one of the first times I ever led properly, and you were giving different orders - I said map somewhere, and you said no, map somewhere else. And ofc people listening to you because you were the usual leader. That really got to me :P But I'd forgiven you aside from your occasional outbursts on here and that GV spar thing 'KICK EM OUT OF TS' - I didn't know whether to laugh or get angry/upset.

    I never spied for Imi - I would send you our skype transcripts if you are bored enough to read them There was one time I overstepped 'the line' and I was out of the craid, and the craid was large, and Imi's fraid was a lot weaker in comparision - I think there was a Lei fraid up you were fighting. I warned him you were inc EC and he got out of the way. That's the only time I ever told him sensitive info. I never said where we were apart from that, I always asked 'do you want me to tell Imi to meet us somewhere' before I told him anything sensitive. I told him numbers and he in return told me how many were in his fraid and how many were in the Lei one, the rest of our chat was about how the fight was going and ofc, telling each other we'd disbanded. He never asked for anything from me, he wanted to play the game properly - liked playing hardmode and thats the whole reason I started talking to him, because I respect anyone who wants to push themselves.

    I think it was exams keeping people away, surprising how many freeps are that age.

    We've all been zerged. But I think keeping it to a minimum is what is best for the server. Sure I take private revenge sometimes - kill an almost dead freep that has annoyed me for some reason when usually in interests of fairness, I'd let him regain health then fight - but after doing something like that I feel horrible
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

  14. #3439
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Behind
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by LordBar View Post
    Blood i dont wanna discuss anymore with u, because i feel its pointless..

    Just wanna say that u should consider transferring to another server (like snowbourn, i think this will fit u better), because on overall players on Withy (creeps and freeps) they play for fun, points etc like every1 else, but they also think in our community (i know this sometimes doesnt happen). But that arrogant attitude, killing no matter what.. well... your only goal on this game is points for ranking. If u dont like spars and others stuff, in snowbourn u can zerg as u wish all days, there are many like u..u even have Z that ganks at spars with a warg too.

    Perfect isnt it? think on it

    PS: Remember u r not a warg, u are a person that plays a warg in the game..so if two ppl are sparring have some respect. And they are not killing the action, because u have a big map to scout.


    Maaba out
    Allready have a r9 warg there, before started on this server in late roi..

    It was not me who started all this it was you freeps who called me out started #### ganked me since i was alow rank when i showed up when you ppl spared ect. . I know im a person but you dont treat me that way.. i can show respect but then ppl needs to show me the same, it aint a one way Street..
    Laws are silent in times of war.
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

  15. #3440
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by captainrobwash View Post
    The wargs that ganked and jumped spars last night got hunted and killed till they logged hopefully some may learn the lesson .
    I was one of them, what's wrong with ganking spars? People come to the moors to kill and expect to be killed; why do you get so mad when wargs specifically do what they're meant to do (attack from stealth and run off).

    Post Scriptum: we didn't get hunted and we didn't log off. We killed you a lot more times than you did to us.

  16. #3441
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzaraen View Post
    I was one of them, what's wrong with ganking spars? People come to the moors to kill and expect to be killed; why do you get so mad when wargs specifically do what they're meant to do (attack from stealth and run off).

    Post Scriptum: we didn't get hunted and we didn't log off. We killed you a lot more times than you did to us.
    Well, there is no rules whats wrong and what not in the Ettenmoors. People have different views on it. But if you gonna gank spars, you cant expect any mercy, fairness or anything from the ppl sparring. They will track you, they will gank you and zerg you They will probably not spar with you either :P If i fight a creep ganking spar I dont mind using all big CD skills, I dont mind using some extra store pots I get from hobbit presents from time to time. Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

  17. #3442
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lisboa
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    Well, there is no rules whats wrong and what not in the Ettenmoors. People have different views on it. But if you gonna gank spars, you cant expect any mercy, fairness or anything from the ppl sparring. They will track you, they will gank you and zerg you They will probably not spar with you either :P If i fight a creep ganking spar I dont mind using all big CD skills, I dont mind using some extra store pots I get from hobbit presents from time to time. Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
    Agree with Naius. To sum it up, some ppl have a life and play the game for fun, some dont, they live the game too much and forget about RL, they dont talk they bark.
    #JeSuisDunc

    [img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

  18. #3443
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    Agree with Naius. To sum it up, some ppl have a life and play the game for fun, some dont, they live the game too much and forget about RL, they dont talk they bark.
    So you agree with me actually: 'some people have a life and play the game for fun.' - I play for fun, I take fun in defeating freeps - I also 'live' the game, I do what PvP was meant for: killing other players and why should I not because two are sparring? I don't take any other view on it.

    I'm sure you disagree with me because I reported you for exploiting a bug.

  19. #3444
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzaraen View Post
    I'm sure you disagree with me because I reported you for exploiting a bug.
    No, I belive ppl disagree more with you for you being an a$$.

    Better yet, your idea of "I have fun ganking spars" looks sooooo far away from that one dude who was outraged when DoH was ganking his own spars with a fraid, and showed up to every spar field back in the day, with his warden and RK.

    So, all of those divergent meanings of "fun" that you were discusing be4, yours its all about getting easy points (it was easier to win spars back then, wasnt it?) .

    We usualy call that the Z way.

    Cheers.
    Narthor - r11 Warden | Glawoneth - r9 RK | Trengo - r8 Burglar | Torvareth - r8 Champion | Morgand - r6 Hunter | Garina - r5 Minstrel
    Radguz - r12 Reaver | Narthorao - r8 WL | Narrowz - r8 BA | Woodyy - r8 Stalker(EN)
    YouTube Channel | Original Challenger of Gothmog - Laurelin | TheBandits Raid Alliance

  20. #3445
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK-Scotland
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    Well, there is no rules whats wrong and what not in the Ettenmoors. People have different views on it. But if you gonna gank spars, you cant expect any mercy, fairness or anything from the ppl sparring. They will track you, they will gank you and zerg you They will probably not spar with you either :P If i fight a creep ganking spar I dont mind using all big CD skills, I dont mind using some extra store pots I get from hobbit presents from time to time. Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
    To true I had a few spars but was just chilling watching others spar I pay for my vip I go try and live by the rules but have fun isn't that what the moors is meant to be about .... don't understand how ganks are fun the 14 renown they share must really be worth the hate they receive .
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

  21. #3446
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by Narthor View Post
    No, I belive ppl disagree more with you for you being an a$$.

    Better yet, your idea of "I have fun ganking spars" looks sooooo far away from that one dude who was outraged when DoH was ganking his own spars with a fraid, and showed up to every spar field back in the day, with his warden and RK.
    Cheers.
    Yes I was outraged, no it doesn't look far away. DoH is a kin with top pvpers including purple ranks, do they really need to tarnish their rep on WW for a bit of renown? I saw DoH members sparring after that at GTA yet no one ganks them? Double standards eh? Furthermore, solo ganking is a lot harder and is risking your life too then a 12 man raid with 4 healers single targetting creeps.

    For you being an a$$: How am I being an ###? I am playing PvP how it should be played.

  22. #3447
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lisboa
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzaraen View Post
    I'm sure you disagree with me because I reported you for exploiting a bug.
    1 - who are you ?
    2 - like i care.
    3 - do you really think i care ?
    4 - i dont think I was talking to you
    5 - still not banned

    P.S. forget point 1 you were that guy that came to my private yday forgot your name babe sorry, hope that doesnt ruin our relationship :*
    #JeSuisDunc

    [img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

  23. #3448
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    615
    I gank solo ^

  24. #3449
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    Agree with Naius. To sum it up, some ppl have a life and play the game for fun, some dont, they live the game too much and forget about RL, they dont talk they bark.

    Naius is saying that we can play how we want in Ettens. You agree with him which means you don't mind me ganking spars since it is how I want to play.

  25. #3450
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lisboa
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzaraen View Post
    Naius is saying that we can play how we want in Ettens. You agree with him which means you don't mind me ganking spars since it is how I want to play.
    To make it more simple for you since you are so annoying and are always bothering me with IM's xD I will say this: I dont mind with you at all xp
    #JeSuisDunc

    [img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

 

 
Page 138 of 169 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 148 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload