We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 137 of 169 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 147 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 4216
  1. #3401
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Behind
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    I personaly dont do background checks on every transferee to withy. So maybe if you have some cheating proof, lets make a thread about it on forums, communicate a bit and set up a deal. We can agree on not inviting the person to raids, RAT him first etc. The proof is in different thread now yes, but there is no point blaming others that they didnt do anything about it if they didnt know.

    Also this thing "traitor to freepside/creepsise" is just sad. Most of the ppl here have both creeps and freeps, some even relog to restore balance.
    If I had the first impression from the game like - other side doesnt care, they will do anything like hug keeps, flip OPs etc, I wouldnt be playing this game anymore. But I actually can see, that raids have reasonable amount of healers, rarely more than 1 per group (even 1 healer is OP but thats different story). If the one side wouldnt care and would do anything to win, it could stack 7 healers and faceroll the other side. Yet thats not whats happening.
    I already asked Lishnaqk to post the youtube videos, and forum from gilrain, something he did, he also posted pic of one of the many spiders..
    There is proff enough, he did it all the way to r15,(you guys dont invite rosli, me and others, but him no problem) and are doing it still on hos 6 accounts, with help from "mankini" the female mini...
    i use to track for the raid, know the name of the healers on ww, anit that hard to count them, sometimes i even mark them so we can see how many they are, and go after them, Gorgo even showed you a nice SS, dunc have showed his part of SS, creepside has lost a bunch of highranks because of this bull####, and everyday, there are lesser creeps on, ppl transfering away, given up ect, soon this will be gilrain 2.0, and then all you have to fight is yourself.. becuase there was 7 ppl in global, and 2 online on creepside..
    Laws are silent in times of war.
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

  2. #3402
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Behind
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    Naius mate,agree with you,its really sad seeing people think that we are 'enemies' , calling people 'traitors' and stuff , its a game...like irmas says some people think that if you die in game its like in real life.
    I prefer to quit the game,thank think that bloodpaws or dunc is a real 'enemy' , ok sometimes i will call you noobs,zergers,unfair players(like you arent , joking) but come on lets realise that we are here to havefun.

    i agree with santarem that both sides when RvR happens have to get points ( for example freeps 3k creeps 4k , non-stop killing so both sides can be happy and not dissapointed ) . If you dont like it go to snowbourn or somewhere else and havefun with openpvp where 1side ownz other in each OP era and trust me if raid leaders STOP communicating about stuff, THAT WILL HAPPEN!

    P.S Think i saw lUTZ , i miss lutz posts , come back and i will teach you h2p and h2troLL.

    i dont mind dieing at all, i come back for more, but feeding thats a diffrent story.. and it is not that, you guys are the enemy, but lore wise you are, you guys are the veterans of this server, (i have my best solo fights with some of you/ ilove fighting you guys) been around so long, that you should know, whats right and whats wrong.. I got huge respect to many of you WW vetrans, but what you ppl are supporting, and doing to other ppl, (like allos, rosli and some others) is not the ppl i respect, or know from before this HD mess, this was a great community on bouth sides..
    the creep community is dieing, we are now trying to tell you it..
    This was once the best server for good fights, solo play and now its becoming a wasteland because creep raid has problem geting 3 groups up, before we could start up a 2 raid if we wanted...
    Laws are silent in times of war.
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

  3. #3403
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyIckyEU View Post
    yes you clearly do, favour your freepfriends, and feeding them their ranks, Like talking with the freeps, on ts while we fight em, they lost one healer after wipeing you all night, then you tell em to take an outpost? hmm, fishy/sabotage mabye its ok for YOU, but what about asking the rest of the raid if they ok with it, and also not invite highranks that could be of help even when ppl tell you to invite that person.. fishy/sabotage

    also your rats, that also is on ts with their freep friends, going for yellow cappys, with dunedain sheild on, fishy/sapotage^^, why go for that when there are so much easyer targets, aint that hard to rat a lm or mini or a rk..

    it was just a feeding frency for the freeps, no wonder ppl leave, mid fights, or will not join anymore or dont come back..
    and also talking on ts and with the freeps that are in groups, with the ppl that will destroy the fun on this server, by organizeing fights with em... they spy, use radar hacks, spiders in keeps, bots and much more..

    i watched from stealth the fights you had with them last night, not organized, runing around like headless chickens, looked like just a feeding train, then i joined for one fight, heard you talked to piratewoman then left, i hope some ppl open their eyes, to length they are willing to go for easy points.

    if you play creepside, play creepside, not freepycreep, freeps dont care at all, not everyone is bestfriends with the enemy, only traitors are.. they say it over and over they dont care, SO stop careing for their best interest, BECAUSE they dont care for ours, they will hug keeps, gv, npcs, buffs, backdoor, they just want the easyest way to get points.. mabye creeps on WW should just go to gilrain and club to r15, then come back, since NONE of you ppl care at all what the man besides you have done, aslong as inf/reown keeps on flowing, mabye we should also just teach everyone how to abuse fast and instant skills to on creepside.. since they clearly still work on freepside..

    Bloodpaws
    Who the hell is piratewoman? Ras?

    Hey you know what, why don't you try leading, and see how quickly freeps get annoyed at you - see how quickly they call you zerger and heal stacker and then will make unkillable fraids to fight you. You have to be careful to keep the action going. This is why I am careful to keep both sides happy, because it is better for action.

    Yes I made a bad call with that 3rd op. I regret that now, but Ras said later it flipped back mid-fight (too busy watching health bars to watch chat log) and even if it had been 2-2, it wouldn't have saved us. We just didn't have the ranks and some weren't following the rat - apparently due to lag, but still. Gorg has the right of it - weak reaver craid couldn't beat 3-4 lms cc. Not without a very good, speaking ratter. Which at the moment, creepside doesn't have.

    I have no 'friends' freepside. I'm on good terms with probably about 5 freeps and not many of those were in the fight last night. If I was really nice enough to waste my time feeding my freep 'friends' I'd club for them not bother with the stress of leading and reading stuff like this on forums.

    I wasn't ratting, I was healing. I didn't like how the fights went either, and if you want to have a go at me when I'm on rat, fine. But it wasn't me on rat, my only job was to pick the rat and let them get on with it, which I did. Like I said, we suffer from lack of decent high ranks atm, we have few ratters who a. can rat well and b. will talk whilst ratting. Who else are you accusing of sabotage? Torrin? Kees? Roots? Those were my rats.

    Traitors? ### are you on about? This is a GAME, we all play for FUN, freeps aren't aliens, they are people just like us who also want fun, if hating the other side is your thing maybe you would be better of at home on Snowy or Laur or another zergy server - Withy has always been better than that and I hope I can do my best to make it stay like that. Freeps logged to help us the other day when we needed a few more - that is the benefit of communication and good relations. It keeps the action going.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

  4. #3404
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Behind
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    Hey you know what, why don't you try leading, and see how quickly freeps get annoyed at you
    like i have not been called everything in the book...
    I use to rat with lish when he has raid, we talk and callout for stuff, and yeah i lead small wp, with ppl that know how to play their class.. lately its been duos threemans because anything else is hopeless..
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    I wasn't ratting, I was healing. I didn't like how the fights went either, Torrin? Kees? Roots? Those were my rats.
    i know you was healing, i was there, and i dont know who was your earlyer rats, but they were not beening followed then because i know torrin and kees are exelent rats.. but i was there when roots was rat..
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    I have no 'friends' freepside. I'm on good terms with probably about 5 freeps and not many of those were in the fight last night. If I was really nice enough to waste my time feeding my freep 'friends' I'd club for them not bother with the stress of leading and reading stuff like this on forums.
    you seem to have good friends, see that rols have about 100more kbs on you than any other person..^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    Like I said, we suffer from lack of decent high ranks atm
    wonder where they all went...
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    Traitors? ### are you on about? This is a GAME, we all play for FUN, freeps aren't aliens, they are people just like us who also want fun, if hating the other side is your thing maybe you would be better of at home on Snowy or Laur or another zergy server
    Then many of the freeps should also play over there, is it fun/fair to behave the way they do against allos, rosli and others?^^
    Laws are silent in times of war.
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

  5. #3405
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lisboa
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post

    P.S Think i saw lUTZ , i miss lutz posts , come back and i will teach you h2p and h2troLL.
    He is busy getting owned on 7vs2 by the king.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARmhV7CVumc
    #JeSuisDunc

    [img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

  6. #3406
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyIckyEU View Post
    and yeah i lead small wp, with ppl that know how to play their class..
    sorry bloodpaws nothing against you, but lol xD
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

    GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

  7. #3407
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyIckyEU View Post
    like i have not been called everything in the book...
    I use to rat with lish when he has raid, we talk and callout for stuff, and yeah i lead small wp, with ppl that know how to play their class.. lately its been duos threemans because anything else is hopeless..

    i know you was healing, i was there, and i dont know who was your earlyer rats, but they were not beening followed then because i know torrin and kees are exelent rats.. but i was there when roots was rat..

    you seem to have good friends, see that rols have about 100more kbs on you than any other person..^^

    wonder where they all went...

    Then many of the freeps should also play over there, is it fun/fair to behave the way they do against allos, rosli and others?^^
    I know the rat wasn't being followed but how do you make them follow it? It is so simple, I always say 'follow rat, and we kill things'. It doesn't help that ratter doesn't talk, but people can still see. Maybe lag is a factor, but I think some just decide to not follow it.

    Torrin was my first rat, then Kees, then when Roots joined, I put Roots on rat. I choose best ratters from what I had.

    I must have a lot of kbs on him too, I just don't record mine obsessively like he does. We spar often, and he is a very good warden. Very rarely does he die without me dying too. Usually double kb or just me dying.

    Exams apparently, or maybe just sick of bad action. Its only been this last week where it has come alive again, at least for freeps...

    I don't know how they treat Rosli, he was in their fraids until recently. Likewise, I don't know about Allos, every story has two sides. Freeps must really hate him for a reason.

    My whole point is that not all freeps are zerging/stacking or whatever, likewise not all creeps when freeps say that same stuff. The 'kick him because he kicked me first!' doesn't work. Because it just becomes a cycle, and others get involved and everyone just ends up hating each other. So thats why I like to play nice, imo it is best thing to do for Moors.

    But you are right to call me out on that op, that was a bad call.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

  8. #3408
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Behind
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    sorry bloodpaws nothing against you, but lol xD
    okay, ill go to medium packs then, skilled stayed rest is at gv stairs. ^^, comeback my favourite bunny!;/<3
    Laws are silent in times of war.
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

  9. #3409
    Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    He is busy getting owned on 7vs2 by the king.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARmhV7CVumc
    Lol im so pro... Even when i dont play, people think theyre killing me and miss me!

    <3 DaHawk <3



    Sorry no time for this lame game, too busy enjoying WC2014, well, certainly enjoying more then those portuguesse, english or spanish nabs on our server!
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

    [center]Z fanboi[/center]

  10. #3410
    tbh i dont care what ppl think of me and i appricate the support but i stick up for what i think is right and whatever side i play i play 100% but atm i hate play with cheats as you can see from piccies i got, lets just play fair and let the best side win and hope rvery1 gt points.
    loves and kisses from Allosbor/healz

  11. #3411
    I have not been PvPing much since I came back from Brandy, so I do not know if Allos has done anything bad, immoral, whatever you want to call it on freepside.

    However, I would not insult him for side switching. Creeps need new players, especially experienced ones and his switching will add some of that.

    And anyways, it is just a game. There is never a reason to insult someone, especially if they want to try something new.
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

  12. #3412
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK-Scotland
    Posts
    195
    What was going on with the spar ganks last night? tried to have a fight with bran lasted a minute or so before I was jumped by a wp also bloodpaws constantly killing the rank 1 at gv ? is that really what things have came to ?.
    Last edited by captainrobwash; Jun 20 2014 at 03:10 AM.
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

  13. #3413
    just wanna communicate that im "ranking" my BA on Gilrain, when i rank r15 (ETA - 1 week) im transfering it here, since it is not a problem what im doing on other servers Spidey goin to be next.

    See u soon.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  14. #3414
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Behind
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by captainrobwash View Post
    What was going on with the spar ganks last night? tried to have a fight with bran lasted a minute or so before I was jumped by a wp also bloodpaws constantly killing the rank 1 at gv ? is that really what things have came to ?.
    Mabye that r1 should stop spam tracking me then i would have stopped, but he seemd fixed on tracking me, there was even easyer kills there, trixi scaler, she did no track me once, or huntdor, so i left them alone... if a hunter spamtracks me ill go for him until he stops.. and if freeps cant handle one warg in the ball of freeps that is at gv, then stick to pve or hide behind the oneshooters..
    Last edited by StickyIckyEU; Jun 20 2014 at 06:25 AM.
    Laws are silent in times of war.
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

  15. #3415
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Behind
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    just wanna communicate that im "ranking" my BA on Gilrain, when i rank r15 (ETA - 1 week) im transfering it here, since it is not a problem what im doing on other servers Spidey goin to be next.

    See u soon.
    good to see others do it to, got some "friends" makeing some defilers, bas and reavers/wargs to over there, that they will bring over here when they r12-r15^^
    Laws are silent in times of war.
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

  16. #3416
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK-Scotland
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyIckyEU View Post
    Mabye that r1 should stop spam tracking me then i would have stopped, but he seemed fixed on trackink me, there was even easyer kills there, trixi scaler, she did no track me one, or huntdor, so i left them alone... if a hunter spamtracks me ill go for him until he stops..
    There was more than one hunter tracking u after your first few kills of the r1 the problem was when the r1 (Ireapz I think it was) tracked u he ran off on his own but anyways some of the spars where fun last night just a shame they had to be spoiled.
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

  17. #3417
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Behind
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by captainrobwash View Post
    There was more than one hunter tracking u after your first few kills of the r1 the problem was when the r1 (Ireapz I think it was) tracked u he ran off on his own but anyways some of the spars where fun last night just a shame they had to be spoiled.
    yes baredur also tracked, but hes like 5 feet away from the oneshotters or the treeline, hes like brendary, if he is not at gv hes just lost...
    Laws are silent in times of war.
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

  18. #3418
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK-Scotland
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyIckyEU View Post
    yes baredur also tracked, but hes like 5 feet away from the oneshotters or the treeline, hes like brendary, if he is not at gv hes just lost...
    I have said before I'm still pretty new to the moors so don't really know the rules or the people in it but if I'm honest the moors seems friendlier than when I failed with my warden and hunter before the update have had some really good fights solo and grouped recently and don't get ganked anywhere near as much as I did with my other classes (although now I have said that watch this space ;0).
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

  19. #3419
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Behind
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by captainrobwash View Post
    I have said before I'm still pretty new to the moors so don't really know the rules or the people in it but if I'm honest the moors seems friendlier than when I failed with my warden and hunter before the update have had some really good fights solo and grouped recently and don't get ganked anywhere near as much as I did with my other classes (although now I have said that watch this space ;0).
    Hunters are just snacks if they are lowranked, or dont know how to play their class, want to learn hunter talk to arafast, the best one so far on this server by a mile..

    warden i would ask narthor, thats one freaking killing machine, if you kill him solo, he lets you win.. wargs dont like warden because of bleeds, so we stay away, unless we know it cant play its class..

    And if you want to learn lm, talk with allosbor ive seen him do things that other lms on this server can dream off doing solo..
    thats because off the waterlore and stun imunity makes you a harder target than the hunter besides you..
    Laws are silent in times of war.
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

  20. #3420
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK-Scotland
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyIckyEU View Post
    Hunters are just snacks if they are lowranked, or dont know how to play their class, want to learn hunter talk to arafast, the best one so far on this server by a mile..

    warden i would ask narthor, thats one freaking killing machine, if you kill him solo, he lets you win.. wargs dont like warden because of bleeds, so we stay away, unless we know it cant play its class..

    And if you want to learn lm, talk with allosbor ive seen him do things that other lms on this server can dream off doing solo..
    thats because off the waterlore and stun imunity makes you a harder target than the hunter besides you..
    I had rols show me round with my warden got to rank 6 and full aud but just found I wasnt doing as well and enjoying it as much as I wanted too with the hunter I have him at rank 5 with low aud tho I have seen aras vids and love what he does I have known bran since last year and he has gaveme some tips and things that have helped a lot. I'm just working towards full aud just now still at 13 as bought most expensive items first but getting there thanks for advice I appreciate any help I can get .

    And btw blood I have no issue with u that wasn't intended as a dig you helped me out with my rvr when I first started out by giving me a lot of quest items that really helped out getting my monster started .
    Last edited by captainrobwash; Jun 20 2014 at 07:54 AM.
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

  21. #3421
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Behind
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by captainrobwash View Post
    I had rols show me round with my warden got to rank 6 and full aud but just found I wasnt doing as well and enjoying it as much as I wanted too with the hunter I have him at rank 5 with low aud tho I have seen aras vids and love what he does I have known bran since last year and he has gaveme some tips and things that have helped a lot. I'm just working towards full aud just now still at 13 as bought most expensive items first but getting there thanks for advice I appreciate any help I can get .

    And btw blood I have no issue with u that wasn't intended as a dig you helped me out with my rvr when I first started out by giving me a lot of quest items that really helped out getting my monster started .
    Tnx and i know that
    ill help any low rank with quest items and ect, we need the ppl we can get on this side, and if i can be of service so they will play more, they just need to ask..
    Because ppl love to talk smack about me, but the worst is over half of them have never ever talked to me on creepside.. i have so much fun reading their ooc when they think im not there, hinthint the dutchdonkey<3 or when ppl pm me with what ppl say, makes it so much more fun to pack them gank them ect..^^,
    Laws are silent in times of war.
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

  22. #3422
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyIckyEU View Post
    yes baredur also tracked, but hes like 5 feet away from the oneshotters or the treeline, hes like brendary, if he is not at gv hes just lost...

    I run all over the map solo, and do just fine, thank you. Majority of wargs i can kill actually, you I can't. I've nothing against you or any other creep, i just enjoy playing the game and try to work on getting better.

    Sometimes the only action is at GV since everyone seems to congregate there later in the day. If that is the only place you find me it may just be a time issue as to when we are both on.

    I tracked you yesterday after you started jumping the rank 1 guy, because I felt bad for him. I would be happy to stop if all the ganking and such stopped too. i do think that when low-rank guys (creep or freep) keep getting constantly crushed, it is bad for the game - discourages people from playing and lack of players is driving many of the problems we see. Please think about that before you kill those guys over and over.

    In general the server has been getting rather nasty and unpleasant lately with way too much venom for what should be a fun game.

    It would be nice if we could all go back to killing each other like friends, would be good if we could find a way to make that happen.

    Cheers

  23. #3423
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    Who the hell is piratewoman? Ras?

    Hey you know what, why don't you try leading, and see how quickly freeps get annoyed at you - see how quickly they call you zerger and heal stacker and then will make unkillable fraids to fight you. You have to be careful to keep the action going. This is why I am careful to keep both sides happy, because it is better for action.

    Yes I made a bad call with that 3rd op. I regret that now, but Ras said later it flipped back mid-fight (too busy watching health bars to watch chat log) and even if it had been 2-2, it wouldn't have saved us. We just didn't have the ranks and some weren't following the rat - apparently due to lag, but still. Gorg has the right of it - weak reaver craid couldn't beat 3-4 lms cc. Not without a very good, speaking ratter. Which at the moment, creepside doesn't have.

    I have no 'friends' freepside. I'm on good terms with probably about 5 freeps and not many of those were in the fight last night. If I was really nice enough to waste my time feeding my freep 'friends' I'd club for them not bother with the stress of leading and reading stuff like this on forums.

    I wasn't ratting, I was healing. I didn't like how the fights went either, and if you want to have a go at me when I'm on rat, fine. But it wasn't me on rat, my only job was to pick the rat and let them get on with it, which I did. Like I said, we suffer from lack of decent high ranks atm, we have few ratters who a. can rat well and b. will talk whilst ratting. Who else are you accusing of sabotage? Torrin? Kees? Roots? Those were my rats.

    Traitors? ### are you on about? This is a GAME, we all play for FUN, freeps aren't aliens, they are people just like us who also want fun, if hating the other side is your thing maybe you would be better of at home on Snowy or Laur or another zergy server - Withy has always been better than that and I hope I can do my best to make it stay like that. Freeps logged to help us the other day when we needed a few more - that is the benefit of communication and good relations. It keeps the action going.

    Unkillable freep raid ? No such thing any more , lack of creep numbers and cooperation is creep downfall.
    Keep both sides happy ? seriously?
    It was plain you were unhappy the moment I rebuilt the creep raid to win instead of loose.
    Your TS dosnt lag, if your having problems you say, I was talking to the healers all the time , you knew the CD on my rez.
    This is a game and we play to have fun? Withy better than that? What a short memory you have , the vitriol that was poured out from freep side against me was non stop , even after I proved with evidence the claims where all #### .
    You helped by sniping at me .
    A couple from both sides gave me some support , from the rest silence or hatred.
    While the action was decent I didn't care and stayed around , if hate will bring em out that was good enough.
    I expected those on creep side, whoever they are , sideswitchers never bothered me , to be committed at that time to creep side.
    We all like good long close challenging fights, but one side is going to win , I wanted that to be us. I think that's pretty normal.

    You lot in the main didn't support me, well then F.U.C.K you.

  24. #3424
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    I do not camp graveyards. I check the GYs from time to time just like any other classes do and I usually move away shortly after. Sometimes I stay unstealthed to see if the creep wants some more 1v1, but I hardly jump same low-rank twice or any creeps who has low chance of winning. So please dont compare me to Boshal, ive actually quite different gamestyle :P Thats why Im still rank 9 after this many many hours of gameplay.
    During the zerg youre talking about I was actually just following the craid around. I was in yellow traits which seriously lowers my stealth movement so I wasnt able to
    re-stealth properly and get away quickly.
    On the other hand I im used to getting zerged, so it doesnt upset me in any way ;] I actually enjoy "avoiding the zerg", thats mounting up asap and see the horde running after me, or hips once or twice, change direction etc. Sometimes it fails, im used to it.

    And chill, so much hate over not retreating asap and miss-clicking rezz is not cool It actually happens all the time...
    Wasn't comparing you with Boshal , hes a much better player than you.
    You were near the graveyard, you were in stealth, you say you were following the raid? Perhaps just to see if we were going somewhere interesting?
    My only regret from that action is we didn't get Arwood too , he was there as well but got away.

  25. #3425
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Behind
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by Baredur View Post
    I run all over the map solo, and do just fine, thank you. Majority of wargs i can kill actually, you I can't. I've nothing against you or any other creep, i just enjoy playing the game and try to work on getting better.

    Sometimes the only action is at GV since everyone seems to congregate there later in the day. If that is the only place you find me it may just be a time issue as to when we are both on.

    I tracked you yesterday after you started jumping the rank 1 guy, because I felt bad for him. I would be happy to stop if all the ganking and such stopped too. i do think that when low-rank guys (creep or freep) keep getting constantly crushed, it is bad for the game - discourages people from playing and lack of players is driving many of the problems we see. Please think about that before you kill those guys over and over.

    In general the server has been getting rather nasty and unpleasant lately with way too much venom for what should be a fun game.

    It would be nice if we could all go back to killing each other like friends, would be good if we could find a way to make that happen.

    Cheers
    I only hate your spam tracking, nothing against you either, but there is so many stair rankers, hard to keep up..
    Ok then i have not had the pleasure to jump you, since you dont hunt where i hunt, i got my daily rounds, and you got yours, ive only mostly seen you at Gv, i did not start jumping him, he started tracking me, it aint that hard to target the hunters and see who got you on track, after 3 tracks from him i started killing him yes, mabye he would get the point, but no, he continued, and also ran after me away from you guys, and yes i got him 6 times only.. but hey it was also fun outsmarting 4 hunters that tracked me every 15 sec. but huntdor and trixi go the point and they stoped tracking, and then i stoped.. because if ppl track me they want something from me, or to know where i am, and i see that as an invite to kill them.. if you are a hunter and track me ill come for you, i will, if you stop tracking me, ill leave you alone, just ask cristinel, she keept tracking me hard at grams following me around, when she did not track i left hear alone.. please think about that before you start spam tracking, for me its fun i know then that you guys fear me, and the ppl that spam track the most ill just simply WP, til they logg over.. Because every thing i do is personal right, ppl never think that mabye it is not always me who starts things..
    Laws are silent in times of war.
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

 

 
Page 137 of 169 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 147 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload