We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 136 of 169 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 146 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    Most likely no point in my posting this but:

From lastnights fight.

Marked peeps who can heal/doesnt need heals (selfheals)
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    This is why we can't have nice things Kees.
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Just cos they can don't mean they is..... .
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

Quote Originally Posted by captainrobwash View Post
    Just cos they can don't mean they is..... .
    Ofc it is not obvious. But couple weeks ago freeps raged at Dunc for heal stacking (no screenshoots attached) wich was not true, and now we see 16 man grp with 7 potential healers, and 5 peeps who can succesfull heal themselves under heavy fire.

As for freeps with "let creeps QQ about Gilrainers, this is BS and we dont believe them" attitude - in a free time go take a look at Gilrain forums threads (last 1-1,5 year), how creeps started to QQ "stop supporting them", how freeps tell them "stop QQ, we do not believe you". And then roll a greenie creep in gilrain and take a look how moors working there ATM.

Have fun.

Ofc it is not obvious. But couple weeks ago freeps raged at Dunc for heal stacking (no screenshoots attached) wich was not true, and now we see 16 man grp with 7 potential healers, and 5 peeps who can succesfull heal themselves under heavy fire.

As for freeps with "let creeps QQ about Gilrainers, this is BS and we dont believe them" attitude - in a free time go take a look at Gilrain forums threads (last 1-1,5 year), how creeps started to QQ "stop supporting them", how freeps tell them "stop QQ, we do not believe you". And then roll a greenie creep in gilrain and take a look how moors working there ATM.

Have fun.

Older Gilrain PVP threads all seem to have been deleted by Sapience (?). The only one up doesn't go back very far and opens with a threat from S to keep it clean or else. Must have gone well.

Quote Originally Posted by Baredur View Post
    Older Gilrain PVP threads all seem to have been deleted by Sapience (?). The only one up doesn't go back very far and opens with a threat from S to keep it clean or else. Must have gone well.
    Yep was just reading through it wonder what happened to get the thread erased from history.
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

Quote Originally Posted by captainrobwash View Post
    Yep was just reading through it wonder what happened to get the thread erased from history.
    Its all still there, jus pick time period from list below thread list

Its all still there, jus pick time period from list below thread list
    Ah, see it now thanks. I need to L2F.

Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    Hmmm...You mean like a certain war leader making some really strange decisions with Rez and bubbles before they were called for and retreating to map back when a rez was called in 5 seconds.
    Or was that sabotage?
    Certain warleader? Wonder who you mean there...

Yes it was sabotage, because that 0.2 seconds lost/gained either way really made a difference to the fight? If I wanted to sabotage, I'd have just left and left you a wl down. I enjoy fights, i also like a nice atmosphere in craid, but even if isn't nice atmosphere, doesn't mean I would sabotage or leave, if i wanted to have a nice conversation, I'd go on Facebook.

That's not really about rat following, so no, I didn't mean that. Heals are doing a great job, and are working harder than they should be atm because of the dps problems.

We were fighting right near the map point. It didn't make any difference whether I got rezzed in a few seconds, or i mapped back - if anything mapping back is better because eases my comp back into the lag. It was a decision i made in a split second rather than wait and it made no difference at all. Re res and bubbles - sure I make bad decisons, sometimes its not even a decision because I mean to trigger a shout but press the bubble button instead. Same goes with rezzes, if this is about me rezzing Gid - he was too far out to be caught by a res in the middle of the craid and it was coming to the end of the fight and not many were dying, so i made the decision to res him, i didn't know he'd dced, or I wouldn't have ressed. Also wouldn't have ressed if had been earlier in the fight when people were dropping quickly.

Same fight and another wl stayed dead the whole fight and didn't map when he should, but you choose to attack me instead? -> that might have been a different day last week and you might not have been there, i don't remember.

Don't understand what your problem is? Because I didn't like to see the whole craid kill Naius? A few months ago you wouldn't have liked it either. Not going to just be cool with people 'clubbing' - how you can call spars clubbing, but not think 15 vs 1 is clubbing is beyond me.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

Quote Originally Posted by Lishnaqk View Post
    Epic editing

Rols, here u have some blue keep protector

Freeps, you are supporting this kind of actions. Couple of posts above you wanted screenies, here u have. OFC, maybe some of u had many good fights against Protectornumberfour, or Protectornumberthree, or two, or one, or ten. Who knows.

proof 1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPztIog4kb4

proof 2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbZHOKgBoLE

proof 3 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CCSuY0Zs7I

https://www.lotro.com/en/forums/show...p-from-Turbine

found them in dof several times but impossible to get close enough to get a screenshot or a death message as they track after every defeat response me and pat have been in there and fought them where they were doing it the day before

Epic editing

Rols, here u have some blue keep protector

Freeps, you are supporting this kind of actions. Couple of posts above you wanted screenies, here u have. OFC, maybe some of u had many good fights against Protectornumberfour, or Protectornumberthree, or two, or one, or ten. Who knows.
    okay i see the proofs (can't say you're lying)...hopefully we can do something about it.
    well, i'll not be at home for the next few days, so hopefully someone else can do something
    as for a few posts above about 7 potential healers...soz but warden / lm can't outheal a craid...only minis atm can outheal a craid (or a bunch of healing RKs) and you know it. i guess it just was for the troll
    have fun every1 hope that you guys will find a good way to solve this..
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

Creepside isn't in a great place at the moment. We struggle to get 18, and when I say 18 - I don't mean good ranked creeps. I mean anything. Even then some of the ranked ones are not following the rat - when I am leading on wl there is not much I can do but keep asking them to follow it, i have to concentrate on healing.

Probably a good idea for me to not lead on wl anymore, unless there is a good person who is able to talk on rat. I'd much rather be ratting myself whilst leading, i don't want to feel so powerless when I already have to worry about healing through that dps they have.

I know you don't like Allos freeps, but it really makes things difficult for us having a healer perma dead. I wish you'd think more about that than 'revenge' - which isn't really annoying him, he finds it funny.

We could really use Razzy on creepside atm, I would like to be able to lead on reaver and have razzy and possibly bonepile on wls (not many wls around these days). You have Dah/Nim/Rols and more who are too wimpy to try leading. It really isn't that hard. Ratting and dealing with the stress of it is the hardest part. So let us have her please!

I think I was too nice tonight to freeps with that 3rd op - I already worry people see me as 'too fair' which is probably true and I don't want that to translate to people not joining craids, which is already happening, Lish etc tend to join and then leave or not join at all. If you aren't going to stay for a bit I'd rather you didn't bother joining, having someone join and then leave straight after fight is not great for morale.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    Creepside isn't in a great place at the moment. We struggle to get 18, and when I say 18 - I don't mean good ranked creeps. I mean anything. Even then some of the ranked ones are not following the rat - when I am leading on wl there is not much I can do but keep asking them to follow it, i have to concentrate on healing.

Probably a good idea for me to not lead on wl anymore, unless there is a good person who is able to talk on rat. I'd much rather be ratting myself whilst leading, i don't want to feel so powerless when I already have to worry about healing through that dps they have.

I know you don't like Allos freeps, but it really makes things difficult for us having a healer perma dead. I wish you'd think more about that than 'revenge' - which isn't really annoying him, he finds it funny.

We could really use Razzy on creepside atm, I would like to be able to lead on reaver and have razzy and possibly bonepile on wls (not many wls around these days). You have Dah/Nim/Rols and more who are too wimpy to try leading. It really isn't that hard. Ratting and dealing with the stress of it is the hardest part. So let us have her please!

I think I was too nice tonight to freeps with that 3rd op - I already worry people see me as 'too fair' which is probably true and I don't want that to translate to people not joining craids, which is already happening, Lish etc tend to join and then leave or not join at all. If you aren't going to stay for a bit I'd rather you didn't bother joining, having someone join and then leave straight after fight is not great for morale.
    I dont think ratting is that bad, what makes the real difference in fights is we fight mostly tactical ranged dps fraids with melee craids with low rank reavers included, there is the huge dps loss i think, 3-4 lm sticky tars, kiting, if things go bad some oh **** skill and repeat - its very hard to counter it with very small amount of ranged dps. I know it cause im able to do exactly the same thing and i survived some very nasty melee train rats like this. Maybe its time to bring out our glass cannon defilers ;p Im happy akro and razzy are trying to arrange good fights and we got some nice yesterday, thanks for that, freeps got better raid setup, no low ranks, better ratting and was better overall, so they surely deserved to win, but at least we got some kills too.

For Allos haters : "Leave Britney alone!"
    [center][img]http://s24.postimg.org/hrej3adgl/got_copy.jpg[/img][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    as for a few posts above about 7 potential healers...soz but warden / lm can't outheal a craid...only minis atm can outheal a craid (or a bunch of healing RKs) and you know it. i guess it just was for the troll
    Thats why i marked warden with half-troll

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    have fun every1 hope that you guys will find a good way to solve this..
    Do not support them in ANY way. Save your money freeps, bcuz if nothing gonna change you will have to move to other server to play in moors bcuz there will be no1 to play against.

And bcuz i love BSG i cant resist to post this
    Last edited by giboosc; Jun 19 2014 at 04:32 AM.

Certain warleader? Wonder who you mean there...

Yes it was sabotage, because that 0.2 seconds lost/gained either way really made a difference to the fight? If I wanted to sabotage, I'd have just left and left you a wl down. I enjoy fights, i also like a nice atmosphere in craid, but even if isn't nice atmosphere, doesn't mean I would sabotage or leave, if i wanted to have a nice conversation, I'd go on Facebook.

That's not really about rat following, so no, I didn't mean that. Heals are doing a great job, and are working harder than they should be atm because of the dps problems.

We were fighting right near the map point. It didn't make any difference whether I got rezzed in a few seconds, or i mapped back - if anything mapping back is better because eases my comp back into the lag. It was a decision i made in a split second rather than wait and it made no difference at all. Re res and bubbles - sure I make bad decisons, sometimes its not even a decision because I mean to trigger a shout but press the bubble button instead. Same goes with rezzes, if this is about me rezzing Gid - he was too far out to be caught by a res in the middle of the craid and it was coming to the end of the fight and not many were dying, so i made the decision to res him, i didn't know he'd dced, or I wouldn't have ressed. Also wouldn't have ressed if had been earlier in the fight when people were dropping quickly.

Same fight and another wl stayed dead the whole fight and didn't map when he should, but you choose to attack me instead? -> that might have been a different day last week and you might not have been there, i don't remember.

Don't understand what your problem is? Because I didn't like to see the whole craid kill Naius? A few months ago you wouldn't have liked it either. Not going to just be cool with people 'clubbing' - how you can call spars clubbing, but not think 15 vs 1 is clubbing is beyond me.
    Yes of course I mean you.
    Your sulky silences whenever Im invited to come help these days tell me all I need to know about you.

If you think the map back time is 0.2 seconds shorter then Rez time taking into account the 5 second cool down I had,then you are a fool.
    That wasn't the point anyway , you were talking about discipline following the RAT.
    The best RATer on creep side is Grudusch , you follow his rat or your gone. That's discipline .
    Lish made me leader and I expect you to do what I say, not your own thing because you think differently.
    Ive got 6 timers running on my laptop next to my PC for the 3 WLs. I called for you to rez 3 times and ended up doing it myself ,that was either lag , incompetence or sabotage.
    Im sure Kalaz noticed what you were doing too.
    A WL staying dead would have been kicked from my raid , must have been another day.
    Naius was camping the graveyard , you saw the call on OOC , if it had been a warg doing the same thing and Freep raid had detoured to kill it I don't think we would be having this argument. Boshal thrived on those sorts of fights, its what stealth class is all about.
    Whats my problem ? Don't have one in this game because I really don't care anymore , got bored of the lack of action.
    But the odd time I do come to help I give my best to help my team, the same cant be said for some.

Nice to log to a full red map this morning and a gank at any attempt to capture an op ty for that but in all seriousness after update 13 there has been a big change straight after everyone was saying that creeps where op and anyone who stepped out of gv was getting ganked but now things have changed and its the creeps complaining it seems almost impossible for turbine to get the balance just right .

Your sulky silences whenever Im invited to come help these days tell me all I need to know about you.

If you think the map back time is 0.2 seconds shorter then Rez time taking into account the 5 second cool down I had,then you are a fool.
    That wasn't the point anyway , you were talking about discipline following the RAT.
    The best RATer on creep side is Grudusch , you follow his rat or your gone. That's discipline .
    Lish made me leader and I expect you to do what I say, not your own thing because you think differently.
    Ive got 6 timers running on my laptop next to my PC for the 3 WLs. I called for you to rez 3 times and ended up doing it myself ,that was either lag , incompetence or sabotage.
    A WL staying dead would have been kicked from my raid , must have been another day.
    Naius was camping the graveyard , you saw the call on OOC , if it had been a warg doing the same thing and Freep raid had detoured to kill it I don't think we would be having this argument. Boshal thrived on those sorts of fights, its what stealth class is all about.
    Whats my problem ? Don't have one in this game because I really don't care anymore , got bored of the lack of action.
    But the odd time I do come to help I give my best to help my team, the same cant be said for some.
    I do not camp graveyards. I check the GYs from time to time just like any other classes do and I usually move away shortly after. Sometimes I stay unstealthed to see if the creep wants some more 1v1, but I hardly jump same low-rank twice or any creeps who has low chance of winning. So please dont compare me to Boshal, ive actually quite different gamestyle :P Thats why Im still rank 9 after this many many hours of gameplay.
    During the zerg youre talking about I was actually just following the craid around. I was in yellow traits which seriously lowers my stealth movement so I wasnt able to
    re-stealth properly and get away quickly.
    On the other hand I im used to getting zerged, so it doesnt upset me in any way ;] I actually enjoy "avoiding the zerg", thats mounting up asap and see the horde running after me, or hips once or twice, change direction etc. Sometimes it fails, im used to it.

And chill, so much hate over not retreating asap and miss-clicking rezz is not cool It actually happens all the time...
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

I don't want an argument with you. Maybe I made a bad call with that retreat, but at the time it seemed ok. Small scale risks are ok, I don't have timers, I don't know how close you are to being able to res. When wls die, they need to be gotten back up as possible. I'll repeat, if I wanted to sabotage, I'd have just quit the craid.

It was sad to see you throw away the months you'd spent leading, keeping numbers down, kicking zergers and being a great presence for creepside after one silly spar time at GV when both sides were ganking and healing sparrers.

Yes, I don't play for team, I play for myself and points and rank...

Grud is fantastic, but inactive atm.

Camping gy is a great way to get nice 1 v 1s. I know my stance is quite extreme, but honestly if I had a craid of understanding creeps, and if a freep attacked one of them, I would let them 1v1 as long as they were matched. Anyone jumping a red rank when they are r9+ however, deserves to be zerged.

I think its best if I stay away next time you return to lead. I don't need the stress or the conflict and I shouldn't expose the other creeps to any mistakes I could make when feeling like that, which I admit, I probably made that day.

Just a suggestion but how about pre organising action maybe through a guild launch with raid diary page or through here there would then be a better idea of who was going to be there and insure contact between fraid and craid.

Yes, I don't play for team, I play for myself and points and rank...
    yes you clearly do, favour your freepfriends, and feeding them their ranks, Like talking with the freeps, on ts while we fight em, they lost one healer after wipeing you all night, then you tell em to take an outpost? hmm, fishy/sabotage mabye its ok for YOU, but what about asking the rest of the raid if they ok with it, and also not invite highranks that could be of help even when ppl tell you to invite that person.. fishy/sabotage

also your rats, that also is on ts with their freep friends, going for yellow cappys, with dunedain sheild on, fishy/sapotage^^, why go for that when there are so much easyer targets, aint that hard to rat a lm or mini or a rk..

it was just a feeding frency for the freeps, no wonder ppl leave, mid fights, or will not join anymore or dont come back..
    and also talking on ts and with the freeps that are in groups, with the ppl that will destroy the fun on this server, by organizeing fights with em... they spy, use radar hacks, spiders in keeps, bots and much more..

i watched from stealth the fights you had with them last night, not organized, runing around like headless chickens, looked like just a feeding train, then i joined for one fight, heard you talked to piratewoman then left, i hope some ppl open their eyes, to length they are willing to go for easy points.

if you play creepside, play creepside, not freepycreep, freeps dont care at all, not everyone is bestfriends with the enemy, only traitors are.. they say it over and over they dont care, SO stop careing for their best interest, BECAUSE they dont care for ours, they will hug keeps, gv, npcs, buffs, backdoor, they just want the easyest way to get points.. mabye creeps on WW should just go to gilrain and club to r15, then come back, since NONE of you ppl care at all what the man besides you have done, aslong as inf/reown keeps on flowing, mabye we should also just teach everyone how to abuse fast and instant skills to on creepside.. since they clearly still work on freepside..

Bloodpaws
    Laws are silent in times of war.
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

I personaly dont do background checks on every transferee to withy. So maybe if you have some cheating proof, lets make a thread about it on forums, communicate a bit and set up a deal. We can agree on not inviting the person to raids, RAT him first etc. The proof is in different thread now yes, but there is no point blaming others that they didnt do anything about it if they didnt know.

Also this thing "traitor to freepside/creepsise" is just sad. Most of the ppl here have both creeps and freeps, some even relog to restore balance.
    If I had the first impression from the game like - other side doesnt care, they will do anything like hug keeps, flip OPs etc, I wouldnt be playing this game anymore. But I actually can see, that raids have reasonable amount of healers, rarely more than 1 per group (even 1 healer is OP but thats different story). If the one side wouldnt care and would do anything to win, it could stack 7 healers and faceroll the other side. Yet thats not whats happening.
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

Naius mate,agree with you,its really sad seeing people think that we are 'enemies' , calling people 'traitors' and stuff , its a game...like irmas says some people think that if you die in game its like in real life.
    I prefer to quit the game,thank think that bloodpaws or dunc is a real 'enemy' , ok sometimes i will call you noobs,zergers,unfair players(like you arent , joking) but come on lets realise that we are here to havefun.

i agree with santarem that both sides when RvR happens have to get points ( for example freeps 3k creeps 4k , non-stop killing so both sides can be happy and not dissapointed ) . If you dont like it go to snowbourn or somewhere else and havefun with openpvp where 1side ownz other in each OP era and trust me if raid leaders STOP communicating about stuff, THAT WILL HAPPEN!

P.S Think i saw lUTZ , i miss lutz posts , come back and i will teach you h2p and h2troLL.

Page 136 of 169 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 146 ... LastLast