We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 131 of 169 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 141 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 4216
  1. #3251
    Off topic.

    Were all those new lowranks came from last weekend?

  2. #3252
    Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    hey Lutz? let's be realistic.
    freeps huge dps? let's do some math.
    creepside highest burst skill atm is impale. 2nd highest is VT. how much does impale crit on a freep with full aud? it avarges on 12k. how much VT crit on freep with full auda? it avareges on 8k.
    now let's see. most of the freeps have ~18k morale, but let's say 20k coz it's easier to calculate. 12k out of 20k is 60%. 8k out of 20k is 40%. 60% + 40% = kill a freep with 20k morale, if both crits. now add (in rvr) 3-4 reavers on you and 2-3 BAs on you. and lets' say that 1 vt at least and one impale at least comes at the same time, even if not crit. you're dead, almost nothing can save you.
    now let's talk about freeps:
    i'll take rune keeper because this class is able to hit alot, and will talk about hunter later.
    the rune keeper's (yellow line because that's what we see in our server) biggest hit is full atunnement EC. last time i sparred a RK and got EC crit from him, it was 7k. on my r7 reaver.
    7k EC out of 63k morale that i have is 11.111%.
    hunter's highest hit is heartseeker/upshot. highest upshot crit i've seen ever on a full auda creep was 10k. so let's take this as a statement that US hits 10k.
    10k out of average of 60k morale is 16.66%.
    so if i take 3-4 RKs and 2-3 hunters and all dps the target together. 4*11.111%+3*16.66 = 94.42%. not even enough to take down an average creep morale, and remember that if we talk about WL that is traiting crit defence and mitigations, and has 70k morale in RVR, it's not even 80%.
    now after this wall of text, i wanna say that if you're saying that creeps got lower DPS than freeps, you're mistaken. hard to kill someone in freep group? you're mistaken again, it's quite easy. 3-4 impales on a target at the exact same time, it does not matter if he's on full morale and if fellowship's heart is up or if harms way is up. he's pretty much dead. and i've seen many ppl going from full morale to 0 in 1 second, and it was not near the one shotters.
    and about all the other posts, stop trolling each other ppl / calling ppl in names. play the game, leave the forums, it makes ppl more upset and more annoyed and adding much more un-needed stress. please, all calm down and let's have some of the nice fights we're having the last few days/weeks. compared to other servers we are really good, action is wonderful, and as u can see ppl are transfering here to both sides because currently we got the best action around in all servers.
    sorry again for the wall of text, hope someone actually read it and get some profit from it. i'm not gonna respond to any post that refers to it, nor even read any post that refers to this. have a nice day, and see you in moors
    Yes, impale and VT can do very good dmg, if they crit. You did math with crits, reality is, as you know, they dont usually crit. These days you die in second on both sides. Few days ago i used all pots and MT when 7-8 freeps were running towards me, and still died in second. So much about MT -.- ... What your missing though, is dmg between impales and VTs.. Its still pretty lame, and if you dps some other target in raid that is not on rat, you wont even notice freep morale going down, because you get outhealed by small hots from many different aoe healing skills. What creeps have to do is, coordinate these skills to hit in the same time, and hope on few crits there, then use treshold skills to finish the target. Freeps have multiple high dmg skills and produce more dps but its not as burst as creeps.

    It doesnt matter though, because i compared dmg of creeps now and freeps of RoR, and thier utility.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Creeps OP atm can't compare them with what they were before just ask any person on any server freep or creep and they will tell you same stuff.

    My point with post before is this GRPvGRP action and NOT solo 1 v 1. This why even you Lutz never showed the "skill" you try prove to everyone explaining how to play that class because start of RoR the creeps we had was the best bloody guys I ever played against this whole time in the game and they gave us 6 v 6 action and fights was close every fight. Did not even needed to shout at any player what to do, this is how it suppose to be played.

    Kalaz your weaver I killed inside keep on mini heal tree equip so what was my skill to kill you ?
    Average creep now, solo, is as op as freeps solo were in RoR. Tables turned. Im sure no one on this server will say they arent. Creeps had to deal with it before, now its freeps turn.

    About my, "skill".. I never said or wanted people to think of me as a skilled player. I played for fun, always, and never to prove myself to others that i play well. Nor i ever played for points. Its visible from my ranks. I was interested in all classes abilities and mechanics and i used that knowledge against my targets. And sometimes i tried to explain them to others. On our server and for my fun, more then that for me was not needed, i had enough fun with my "skills". Now i am below averge player, due to my inactivity and lack of free time to play this game.

    Now, I could discuss about skills of players such as you, that played mostly in groups, in RoR, on mini... and cappy... and guard... But there is no point to do that im afraid.

  3. #3253
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    I was the one corps jumping and saying to the freeps how to kill a spider with only a few dps skills I have minor and perfect ballads and then piercing cry with call of the 2nd age and haralds strike, so who was stupid enough to attack me and some other's inside a blue keep ? Learn to play weaver and don't make yourself look so funny LOL.
    btw who was the 1 who took 2 kills out of it, dont make urself look so stupid mate.
    It wasnt u obviously, cuz i was there alone...

    So again do i need to learn to play my class or is it you who really needs to step up his game?
    come again when u have learned to play as a team with all freeps and not just the pax deorum group...

    yesterday gy farm for creeps where were those highranks to break it? i didnt see any except for gelont allosbor and dissor (can be i forgot one) props to those guys!!

  4. #3254
    The QQ, the drama, the whining from borh sides wasnt that huge since Vani came to WW- or the stuff with the clubbing police or even Zrinkos videos idk.
    Seriously i am asking myself, how much energy you put in this posts ? I mean i posted long posts aswell... But whats the point of this discussion?
    For real.. do you expect by writing things that you dont like, or things that you would like to improve- a character of a person- or his/her playstyle will change?

    I am trying to stay neutral but arguing on a topic which is total BS.. is like arguing with a person who says the Americans never land on the moon. Instead of writing your romans, maybe you come to moors.... When i go thru WW pages, its like i would go on a forum for 12 year old Call of duty kids who blame each other for HAcking or whatever.

    So Hilarious ...

  5. #3255
    As usual Lutz and Rols both make good points and speak in terms of facts rather than slinging mud.

    As I've said before, whilst in the past I think Dunc used to be unreasonable (partly because he gets angry at freep behaviour), these days he is a lot more calm and handles things better. He tries to keep the numbers down, yes, he doesn't always do this, after wipes creeps sometimes get more, and sometimes I don't agree with how many more are brought, sometimes i do, but it is hard to get the balance right! (what balance?!) - but what freep can say that they consistently keep fights balanced, what freep can say they ALWAYS, EVERY TIME never brought too many heals for the craid to fight?

    The problem is that skill varies a lot. In every craid/fraid you will get great players, average ones, and bad ones. So what may be too many heals for a average craid to fight, will be ok for a good-great craid to fight - it varies so much in that way, so there will always be times when folks will say 'you brought too many heals' and the other side will say 'well play better' - and both are true in a way and this is what causes so much bad feeling here. But we have to compromise somehow.

    Having said that, I hate it when an ineffective craid/fraid is doing well. It makes my blood boil, call me silly or whatever, but it really grinds my gears and a lot of my posts on here in the past have come from that - however, craids have improved A LOT over the past few months - this is due to improved coordination, use of ts, and greater delegation. I would say the usual craid is playing better than average these days - I still think more could be done - delegation of cc, more effective use of stuns etc - but I'm happy enough with how things are, and if I do lead a main craid, I'll try and see if being a bit more bossy works or puts folks off

    I would really love to see creepside keep with the current 2 wl, 2 defi setup they have for 20 man craids vs 20ish fraids - I think this is reasonable and challenging - there is no reason why an effective craid playing at its best can't do well with that setup IMO - providing freeps do not over heal stack etc and providing freeps are playing at a similar skill level. I think 4 minis, and a cappy per group is reasonable for freepside, or equivalent - but not a freepside expert ofc, but killing minis is no easy feat for an average craid.

    I would like to see dps fraids vs dps craids - but ofc we will never see that, too many cowards on both sides But a heads up, if I'm around and creepside is populated by enough, but not too many - I'll happily form a dps-only group/mini craid to fight a dps-only freep group/mini fraid - I think it will be good fun, if anyone has the cojones

    I measure the quality of fights by length = this is a good indicator of 'balance'
    Last edited by Akrorgash; May 12 2014 at 06:59 AM.

  6. #3256
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    As usual Lutz and Rols both make good points and speak in terms of facts rather than slinging mud.

    As I've said before, whilst in the past I think Dunc used to be unreasonable (partly because he gets angry at freep behaviour), these days he is a lot more calm and handles things better. He tries to keep the numbers down, yes, he doesn't always do this, after wipes creeps sometimes get more, and sometimes I don't agree with how many more are brought, sometimes i do, but it is hard to get the balance right! (what balance?!) - but what freep can say that they consistently keep fights balanced, what freep can say they ALWAYS, EVERY TIME never brought too many heals for the craid to fight?

    The problem is that skill varies a lot. In every craid/fraid you will get great players, average ones, and bad ones. So what may be too many heals for a average craid to fight, will be ok for a good-great craid to fight - it varies so much in that way, so there will always be times when folks will say 'you brought too many heals' and the other side will say 'well play better' - and both are true in a way and this is what causes so much bad feeling here. But we have to compromise somehow.

    Having said that, I hate it when an ineffective craid/fraid is doing well. It makes my blood boil, call me silly or whatever, but it really grinds my gears and a lot of my posts on here in the past have come from that - however, craids have improved A LOT over the past few months - this is due to improved coordination, use of ts, and greater delegation. I would say the usual craid is playing better than average these days - I still think more could be done - delegation of cc, more effective use of stuns etc - but I'm happy enough with how things are, and if I do lead a main craid, I'll try and see if being a bit more bossy works or puts folks off

    I would really love to see creepside keep with the current 2 wl, 2 defi setup they have for 20 man craids vs 20ish fraids - I think this is reasonable and challenging - there is no reason why an effective craid playing at its best can't do well with that setup IMO - providing freeps do not over heal stack etc and providing freeps are playing at a similar skill level. I think 4 minis and a cappy per group is reasonable for freepside, or equivalent - but not a freepside expert ofc, but killing minis is no easy feat for an average craid.

    I would like to see dps fraids vs dps craids - but ofc we will never see that, too many cowards on both sides But a heads up, if I'm around and creepside is populated by enough, but not too many - I'll happily form a dps-only group/mini craid to fight a dps-only freep group/mini fraid - I think it will be good fun, if anyone has the cojones

    I measure the quality of fights by length = this is a good indicator of 'balance'
    The voice of reason as usual Akro.
    Yes I admit I loose my temper far too easily, but never without reason.
    Yes sometimes I invite more, it depends on the circumstances, you also know im constanly ignoring calls to invite more, and stopping to write people why im not inviting them.
    Silly? You ? maybe just a little.
    Bossy ? seldom.
    4 healers on creep for a 20 , yes we did , again depends on the circumstances, when it was still to many went with lower ranked wls.
    The other problem with keeping numbers down is the red ranks suffer, some of us feel an obligation to help them , other dont( probably an age thing), in a small group I get abuse for trying.
    Appologies to Dahawk for some of my over the top earlier comments , but my 46 years have taught me not to take sh!t from anyone.

  7. #3257
    Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    The voice of reason as usual Akro.
    Yes I admit I loose my temper far too easily, but never without reason.
    Yes sometimes I invite more, it depends on the circumstances, you also know im constanly ignoring calls to invite more, and stopping to write people why im not inviting them.
    Silly? You ? maybe just a little.
    Bossy ? seldom.
    4 healers on creep for a 20 , yes we did , again depends on the circumstances, when it was still to many went with lower ranked wls.
    The other problem with keeping numbers down is the red ranks suffer, some of us feel an obligation to help them , other dont( probably an age thing), in a small group I get abuse for trying.
    Appologies to Dahawk for some of my over the top earlier comments , but my 46 years have taught me not to take sh!t from anyone.
    I agree dunc, without you creeps wouldnt rank that fast. You are one of the creeps leaders, lets call it so... Same as kami for example if he would still lead. And i agree, you never invite more than needed, if so you have a reason for it.

    Dunc4President

  8. #3258
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lisboa
    Posts
    441
    Once I killed 5 norbogs at a time, alone. Creeps are OP.

    3/4 days ago there were 18 freeps (3 quarters grouped) with 4 minis (3 healing, 1 dps) camping less than 10 creeps at grams and no freep came here to say a word. Fu** Dunc for stacking heals.

    P.S. on another note yday caught 2 freeps at a private party, Crysen and Tornel.

  9. #3259
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Ok will stop the BS now.
    Kees I learned to have more respect for you as player.
    Dunc you very good craid leader even PvE and thnx for building with Kami and Lutz strong creep side.
    Narthor you good player and you mostly protective over your friends here.
    Kalaz good friend with Redwolfke when he played and he has a go at many freep players like me, Haras and many others.
    Rolsy is a nab
    Akror looks from a different eye then many of us.
    Haras is fraid leader old times getting hits from creeps because of older stuff that happened.
    Dreamy same as Rolsy nab
    Kami very good leader also both places in game PvMP and PvE. Read many of his posts and he and dunc also get blame for so many things over and over.
    Lutz old friend from Rohirrim and knowledge person on tactics and classes.

    Reading posts about my ingame friends being angry about some stuff and getting mocked by creep players will always give me the reason to go and mock that person. Just my nature so yeah I am not the best just trying to help freeps as much I can.
    Cya in game guys.

    Ps : the nab's I mentioned is not nabs

  10. #3260
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Kalaz good friend with Redwolfke when he played and he has a go at many freep players like me, Haras and many others.
    I miss redwolfke now u made me sad :/
    And ye i have a go at many freeps but also at half of the creeps (who and why u can ask ingame) xD
    Last edited by scawandsaer; May 12 2014 at 09:49 AM.

  11. #3261
    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Off topic.

    Were all those new lowranks came from last weekend?
    Seems that Cheddarmonkey brought his crew from globallff out to the moors. Nice to see new people and action all over the map, imo.

    The total lack of other end-game content might end up being good for PVP...

    P.S. Hi all!

  12. #3262
    Quote Originally Posted by Baredur View Post
    Seems that Cheddarmonkey brought his crew from globallff out to the moors. Nice to see new people and action all over the map, imo.

    The total lack of other end-game content might end up being good for PVP...

    P.S. Hi all!
    Ya, a few people from DoTN also started coming, although a few are scaled on freepside.
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    I miss redwolfke now u made me sad :/
    And ye i have a go at many freeps but also at half of the creeps (who and why u can ask ingame) xD
    I'm still here i just turned into a ghost you can't see me. Or i just smoked to much weed one of the 2 take your pick. What i am up to now, alot of #### mostly studies and stuff but i'm still alive somehow. So cya all in maybe 5 months or so, will read forums again then i quess cya then.

    PS: feni your still a noob

  14. #3264
    Quote Originally Posted by redwolf14 View Post

    PS: feni your still a noob
    REDDDDDDDDDD COME BACK PLEASE!!!! It's not only me who misses you!

  15. #3265

    Good BYe

    Guys i am done here. Wolvernakh, Klaraghorn, Klaro, Klaromorth etc. are past. Wanna thank you all to have fun sometimes, sometimes not. Arguing, hate, etc etc. All that i enjoyed, but i am leaving so wanted to say thank you and good luck to all of you. Real life is for me more important then spending hours and hours here. Good luck with next updates and hope better raid fights, Good bye all

  16. #3266
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaromorthor View Post
    Guys i am done here. Wolvernakh, Klaraghorn, Klaro, Klaromorth etc. are past. Wanna thank you all to have fun sometimes, sometimes not. Arguing, hate, etc etc. All that i enjoyed, but i am leaving so wanted to say thank you and good luck to all of you. Real life is for me more important then spending hours and hours here. Good luck with next updates and hope better raid fights, Good bye all
    Wolvernakh fair well man and hope you continue with online games will miss your wargy a lot.

    Struggling with my client these days a whole lot and it seems I have to wait for a next update hope to play on feni's pc to see you guys. But for now keep up the fighting in the moors

    (Client downloaded Akamai a client highres.datx file of 2GB and when starting client it fails at checking game files with something updatefiles error thingy and then I have to remove the 2GB file Akamai downloaded from folder where it is installed, then client starts up and enter game and its very slow loading stuff and when I check connection it shows its downloading the 2GB file again. ) Really pissing me off atm and I can't see how to fix it yet.

  17. #3267
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    (Client downloaded Akamai a client highres.datx file of 2GB and when starting client it fails at checking game files with something updatefiles error thingy and then I have to remove the 2GB file Akamai downloaded from folder where it is installed, then client starts up and enter game and its very slow loading stuff and when I check connection it shows its downloading the 2GB file again. ) Really pissing me off atm and I can't see how to fix it yet.
    have you removed the Akami client? you should
    +the client_highers_aux_1.datx file is important for your client (you must have it, it won't play it well without it) so don't remove it.
    which graphics have you installed? download the normal ones, less lag + usually it's not as buggy

  18. #3268
    Fata there are quite a few threads about your issue around forums, one of them i looked at did mentioned Rol's solution of uninstalling the programs - advice from Sapience. But digger deeper, you might find something useful!

    Nice to see such a capable fraid last night, sad that to be capable you have to bring so many heals but ofc creeps in a much better place right now. We didn't have the ranks/dps last night to break through those heals and then ofc people started to leaving so we disbanded, but come again tonight and hopefully if more creeps around we can have more fights!

  19. #3269
    they should close the ooc at creep side or take away the maps.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!play alone now..kill hobbits and pve again!!!!!!####ing disgusting ppl

  20. #3270
    Quote Originally Posted by chris4paok View Post
    they should close the ooc at creep side or take away the maps.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!play alone now..kill hobbits and pve again!!!!!!####ing disgusting ppl
    Most of the ranked regulars on creepside are decent folks. Having said that, a lot of the others just want easy kills and easy infamy - in craids these days people are kicked for not leaving soloers/small froupers alone - but creep leaders can't change everyones playstyle, you are still going to get idiots who will zerg anything that moves. Please don't punish all of creepside for the crimes of some idiots who we mostly don't approve of.

    Lots of idiots on freepside too ofc. Infact, I've been zerged a few times on my red rank this week...

    Best advice for this was something I heard last night: 'if you get zerged/are annoyed at game...just accept that it happens, and log off and cooldown, no point playing game if you aren't enjoying it' -> Words of a dancing warg ^^

  21. #3271
    hellschok and berenak arent red ranks akro...!!!!and next time that i will see those fail tards grouped in craid i will leave the fraid!!!!!

  22. #3272
    Quote Originally Posted by chris4paok View Post
    hellschok and berenak arent red ranks akro...!!!!and next time that i will see those fail tards grouped in craid i will leave the fraid!!!!!
    Didn't say they were. Bere is an idiot and always has been, after yesterday he won't be in anymore craids led by Dunc I suspect ^^ Re Hellshock...well obviously he is in Cojones and is a regular in craids - as long as he listens to craid leader during craids he will remain in the craid - and rightly so imo - I would only decline known clubbers from craids, if I needed to invite zergers/combat loggers to keep the action going, I would do, because continuing the action and fun for all is more important than petty squabbles - ofc if I said 'don't zerg/combat log' and they did so in my craid, I would kick.

    I don't think its fair to punish creepside for actions of a few idiots - even if people you don't like are in craid, why stop action because of it? Creepside don't like some freeps, but we wouldn't disband just because 'omg X is in the fraid, DISBAND'. Freepside runs with combat loggers (this is known), clubbers (suspected, possibly proven) and zergers (most freeps have done this at least once, a lot do it regularly) on a regular basis but creepside won't disband craids because of it.

    Surely getting the chance to kill these people in r v r situation adds to the fun?

    Continuing the action is always more important. Nobody is perfect, everyone has zerged at one point. It is silly to punish EVERYONE for actions of THE FEW. And ofc you leaving fraid might seem like small action to you, but can easily be the domino that kills action for the night.
    Last edited by Akrorgash; May 16 2014 at 11:39 AM.

  23. #3273
    from reading previous 15 pages...
    Don't go soft dunc
    Akro, get out of the firing lines, you can't make them make up and kiss
    irmas with his jibberish rants is always a fun read
    rols, I'm sure you know this is the best solo balance we've had for god knows how long, so dying on freep is a legitimate outcome
    some new withywindlers on pvmp :P?... just teach them well and don't let them stray off the path of decency.

  24. #3274
    Quote Originally Posted by georg112 View Post
    from reading previous 15 pages...
    Don't go soft dunc
    Akro, get out of the firing lines, you can't make them make up and kiss
    irmas with his jibberish rants is always a fun read
    rols, I'm sure you know this is the best solo balance we've had for god knows how long, so dying on freep is a legitimate outcome
    some new withywindlers on pvmp :P?... just teach them well and don't let them stray off the path of decency.
    I like this post

    And your sig with that avatar
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

  25. #3275
    Quote Originally Posted by georg112 View Post
    irmas with his jibberish rants is always a fun read
    rols, I'm sure you know this is the best solo balance we've had for god knows how long, so dying on freep is a legitimate outcome
    again someone trolling Irmas for his language...brilliant, very good trolling -.-

    about solo balance. you gotta be kidding me. you're seeking for solo balance in a group v group based game? there's no solo balance. there isn't any need of solo balance. they didn't meant to balance solo play and they will never do so. because it's a group v group based game, and it's being balanced (or at least trying to be balanced) for group v group fights.
    in none of my posts (at least from what i remember..) i have spoken about solo balance, and i do not seek for it. in my posts when i talk about gameplay mechanics i'm talking about group v group, because if i would talk about solo mechanics i will have to write a whole book, there are 14 different classes from both sides that can find each other, every class got more then 1 possible build and they can fight with many advantages and disadvantages(for example, inside a keep, one side surprising the other, starting from lower morale etc etc) so i can't really talk about it.
    about dying on freep...who cares to die lol...can't see your point i'm sorry, if you would clear it for me i would like to hear it.

 

 
Page 131 of 169 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 141 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload