I don't often get involved in this nonsense, but some of Hawk's claims are utter rubbish.
1. Dunc was going out of his way to keep things fair. Remember when we didn't zerg you by the west ford at TA, Hawk? When we let you kill Brogup? We were also purposefully and frequently mapping (GTA, GTR) to lose the ungrouped freeps who were following us around. I'm really getting tired of people whining about raid leaders. Just don't do it anymore.
2. When you wiped us in front of TA, we only had about 8, because we had just mapped to lose the hangers-on. We attacked your greater numbers anyway, because it was fun, and we don't QQ like babies when we die. We killed a good number of you, but this fact can easily be forgotten when you can spam combat rez. Well-played, though, the fights were fun.
3. Just as you accuse us of having over 20 creeps, grouped and ungrouped, you at times had over 20 freeps - wargs were counting you, and at times we were fighting 20-plus freeps. There were two fraids on the moors, and though one of them was mostly red ranks, so too were many of our 'followers' weak red ranks. So both sides are 'guilty' to an extent of not being able to control players outside of their groups /rollseyes.
4. Creeps are not 'OP'; the Moors have never been more balanced. Defilers are similar in 'op'-ness to minis, except they run out of power faster and can't flop every 30 seconds. Spiders are like extra-squishy wardens with CC, when they think to use it (most don't). BAs, reavers, warleaders and wargs are in no way 'OP'. Freeps aren't used to parity, have trouble working together, and have grown fat, arrogant and lazy as a result. Deal with it.
5. As Kami stated in response to Lava's arrogant twerking episode, I have very often been in small creep groups who have beaten much larger freep groups. It happens on the Moors. What is your point?
6. Which ever one of you was spying/double-boxing yesterday and got Barz/Brogup banned for a week because of a silly comment such as what people make every day on the Moors; you are worse than scum. But being the coward you are, I am certain you won't own up to your actions. He's a good lad, and you have encouraged him to quit the game. Bravo.
That's all I have to say.