We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 130 of 169 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 140 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 4216
  1. #3226
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    123
    I don't often get involved in this nonsense, but some of Hawk's claims are utter rubbish.

    1. Dunc was going out of his way to keep things fair. Remember when we didn't zerg you by the west ford at TA, Hawk? When we let you kill Brogup? We were also purposefully and frequently mapping (GTA, GTR) to lose the ungrouped freeps who were following us around. I'm really getting tired of people whining about raid leaders. Just don't do it anymore.

    2. When you wiped us in front of TA, we only had about 8, because we had just mapped to lose the hangers-on. We attacked your greater numbers anyway, because it was fun, and we don't QQ like babies when we die. We killed a good number of you, but this fact can easily be forgotten when you can spam combat rez. Well-played, though, the fights were fun.

    3. Just as you accuse us of having over 20 creeps, grouped and ungrouped, you at times had over 20 freeps - wargs were counting you, and at times we were fighting 20-plus freeps. There were two fraids on the moors, and though one of them was mostly red ranks, so too were many of our 'followers' weak red ranks. So both sides are 'guilty' to an extent of not being able to control players outside of their groups /rollseyes.

    4. Creeps are not 'OP'; the Moors have never been more balanced. Defilers are similar in 'op'-ness to minis, except they run out of power faster and can't flop every 30 seconds. Spiders are like extra-squishy wardens with CC, when they think to use it (most don't). BAs, reavers, warleaders and wargs are in no way 'OP'. Freeps aren't used to parity, have trouble working together, and have grown fat, arrogant and lazy as a result. Deal with it.

    5. As Kami stated in response to Lava's arrogant twerking episode, I have very often been in small creep groups who have beaten much larger freep groups. It happens on the Moors. What is your point?

    6. Which ever one of you was spying/double-boxing yesterday and got Barz/Brogup banned for a week because of a silly comment such as what people make every day on the Moors; you are worse than scum. But being the coward you are, I am certain you won't own up to your actions. He's a good lad, and you have encouraged him to quit the game. Bravo.

    That's all I have to say.

  2. #3227
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowgate View Post
    6. Which ever one of you was spying/double-boxing yesterday and got Barz/Brogup banned for a week because of a silly comment such as what people make every day on the Moors; you are worse than scum. But being the coward you are, I am certain you won't own up to your actions. He's a good lad, and you have encouraged him to quit the game. Bravo.
    Even funnier than that, being reported and after banned by some1 spying its just as more hypocrit as it could sound. The identity of such a sad waste of life who has done it would be required if possible, to deal such a person as good as he/she deals others.
    Still, I dont think that we saw the last of Gid yet, and I hope he returns someday

    Quote Originally Posted by Crowgate View Post
    5. As Kami stated in response to Lava's arrogant twerking episode, I have very often been in small creep groups who have beaten much larger freep groups. It happens on the Moors. What is your point?
    I just look as foward to know the rest of this matter as anxious as I wait for each episode of GoT or Banshee! The answser/defence of the replyer should consider how high is his "record stats", as when he trys to 1v1 some1, the amount of heals/support that he had on his power in such amazing fights, and most important, the quality of the oponements, because 6 freavers cant equal not even 1 good enough.

    EDIT/PS: Not even gonna comment on the raid related posts. As a solo prefered player, I just ask to dont ruin our good server action. Its probably more healthy than in most of the servers around, since even more ppl are transfering here lately.

  3. #3228
    Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    Well Dahawk.

    Those where the raids I had. The final screenie is of after you disbanded.

    Still not seen a single screenie of yours, you can say we had 30 if you want but it dosnt make it true, maybe ask Akro , she was there and dosnt lie.

    Getting tired of trying to be fair and getting bull#### from you and others, you want to see a creep zerg? I would have many takers on creep side that Im frankly sick of arguing with to stop a massacre.

    You wiped us a few times and wiped the smaller groups /solo many times , how many points did you take? you can see mine on the screens .

    The fecking screen shots don't lie, where the feck are yours.

    You have nothing to prove ? You arrogant c u n t . You mean you cant/wont.
    I thought that your PvP and leading skills are bad but now i see that your manners are even worse.You cant handle the truth and you will never admit your loses in OP times,you will never try to improve as a player and a leader.You can take as many screenshots as you want but we 12 freeps yesterday know what really happened and we are proud of what we did.I will not post ss here of my raid because i dont have to prove anything to you.If you think that you as a leader and player will ever win a fair fight against me , then what can i say keep dreaming , once an easymoder always an easymoder.

    -To bralg : You are one of the few guys i like in Creepside even if you zerged me more than 1000 times.I was told that you said that i was the one who did the report on that guy.YOu know what? I didnt report him but it doesnt matter now.

  4. #3229

  5. #3230
    Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    I thought that your PvP and leading skills are bad but now i see that your manners are even worse.You cant handle the truth and you will never admit your loses in OP times,you will never try to improve as a player and a leader.You can take as many screenshots as you want but we 12 freeps yesterday know what really happened and we are proud of what we did.I will not post ss here of my raid because i dont have to prove anything to you.If you think that you as a leader and player will ever win a fair fight against me , then what can i say keep dreaming , once an easymoder always an easymoder.

    -To bralg : You are one of the few guys i like in Creepside even if you zerged me more than 1000 times.I was told that you said that i was the one who did the report on that guy.YOu know what? I didnt report him but it doesnt matter now.
    12 ? warg tracked 24, so ye u guys can think ur good but next time try it withouth the 12 others pls, but i bet u are not interested in that so well QQ
    PS try to kill me solo for once and then comment again on how good u are, CJing a weaver after u zerged him 6 vs 1 is as badly mannered as what dunc said.
    But in this note ,dunc is right

  6. #3231
    Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    12 ? warg tracked 24, so ye u guys can think ur good but next time try it withouth the 12 others pls, but i bet u are not interested in that so well QQ
    PS try to kill me solo for once and then comment again on how good u are, CJing a weaver after u zerged him 6 vs 1 is as badly mannered as what dunc said.
    But in this note ,dunc is right
    First of all i dont know who you are and what are you talking about but if you EVER killed me(maybe with a reaver using all cd) GZ , come get your medal of honour now and back to your cave

  7. #3232
    Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    First of all i dont know who you are and what are you talking about but if you EVER killed me(maybe with a reaver using all cd) GZ , come get your medal of honour now and back to your cave
    well it was with my weaver
    Killed ur lm, ur mini and ur champ already with ease and well if u use ur CDs i use mine to... so dont come with that bs dahawk (PS weaver is kranor)
    and ask those ##### burgs in ur kin to trie a 1 v1 or 2v1 is also good for me but in 3 v1 and use hips and then run out of range lol
    go learn to play your class, ask people like naius for help he is a very good one.

  8. #3233
    Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    well it was with my weaver
    Killed ur lm, ur mini and ur champ already with ease and well if u use ur CDs i use mine to... so dont come with that bs dahawk (PS weaver is kranor)
    and ask those ##### burgs in ur kin to trie a 1 v1 or 2v1 is also good for me but in 3 v1 and use hips and then run out of range lol
    go learn to play your class, ask people like naius for help he is a very good one.
    1)I dont have LM in moors , stop imaging killing hawky mate xD
    2)Kranor? ok...
    3)Naius?Ok im leveling up my burglar (scaled atm)
    4)Really dont know if you trolling or believe those things you post.

    Dream on

  9. #3234
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    315
    You mean heal stacked fraid which won against creep double numbers ?
    That is no skill imo. I wouldn't even try mentioning those massive fails we encountered in RoR.
    (I remember many "fair fights" events which turned into healstacked grams camps)

    Im sure if you got craid full of ranked reavers/WL/defilers you would see similar outcomes.

  10. #3235
    Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    1)I dont have LM in moors , stop imaging killing hawky mate xD
    2)Kranor? ok...
    3)Naius?Ok im leveling up my burglar (scaled atm)
    4)Really dont know if you trolling or believe those things you post.

    Dream on
    *wished i pushed that record button*
    who is the lm with ur mini name as pet then?(just out of curiosity)

    and at nr4 come and try, and see if i talk BS.
    And why is everything for you trolling if it isnt what u want to hear? Pls explain! ( and dont come with BS u dont need to explain ...)

  11. #3236
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowgate View Post
    I don't often get involved in this nonsense, but some of Hawk's claims are utter rubbish.

    1. Dunc was going out of his way to keep things fair. Remember when we didn't zerg you by the west ford at TA, Hawk? When we let you kill Brogup? We were also purposefully and frequently mapping (GTA, GTR) to lose the ungrouped freeps who were following us around. I'm really getting tired of people whining about raid leaders. Just don't do it anymore.

    2. When you wiped us in front of TA, we only had about 8, because we had just mapped to lose the hangers-on. We attacked your greater numbers anyway, because it was fun, and we don't QQ like babies when we die. We killed a good number of you, but this fact can easily be forgotten when you can spam combat rez. Well-played, though, the fights were fun.

    3. Just as you accuse us of having over 20 creeps, grouped and ungrouped, you at times had over 20 freeps - wargs were counting you, and at times we were fighting 20-plus freeps. There were two fraids on the moors, and though one of them was mostly red ranks, so too were many of our 'followers' weak red ranks. So both sides are 'guilty' to an extent of not being able to control players outside of their groups /rollseyes.

    4. Creeps are not 'OP'; the Moors have never been more balanced. Defilers are similar in 'op'-ness to minis, except they run out of power faster and can't flop every 30 seconds. Spiders are like extra-squishy wardens with CC, when they think to use it (most don't). BAs, reavers, warleaders and wargs are in no way 'OP'. Freeps aren't used to parity, have trouble working together, and have grown fat, arrogant and lazy as a result. Deal with it.

    5. As Kami stated in response to Lava's arrogant twerking episode, I have very often been in small creep groups who have beaten much larger freep groups. It happens on the Moors. What is your point?

    6. Which ever one of you was spying/double-boxing yesterday and got Barz/Brogup banned for a week because of a silly comment such as what people make every day on the Moors; you are worse than scum. But being the coward you are, I am certain you won't own up to your actions. He's a good lad, and you have encouraged him to quit the game. Bravo.

    That's all I have to say.
    I can back that there was another fraid in the moors, albeit low ranked and with a few scaled.

    Also, I am sorry Bosrup quit.
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

  12. #3237
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    235
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowgate View Post

    5. As Kami stated in response to Lava's arrogant twerking episode, I have very often been in small creep groups who have beaten much larger freep groups. It happens on the Moors. What is your point?


    That's all I have to say.
    Point isn't easy to spot ? Then read it until you guys see what my point is.

  13. #3238
    Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    I thought that your PvP and leading skills are bad but now i see that your manners are even worse.You cant handle the truth and you will never admit your loses in OP times,you will never try to improve as a player and a leader.You can take as many screenshots as you want but we 12 freeps yesterday know what really happened and we are proud of what we did.I will not post ss here of my raid because i dont have to prove anything to you.If you think that you as a leader and player will ever win a fair fight against me , then what can i say keep dreaming , once an easymoder always an easymoder.

    -To bralg : You are one of the few guys i like in Creepside even if you zerged me more than 1000 times.I was told that you said that i was the one who did the report on that guy.YOu know what? I didnt report him but it doesnt matter now.
    Cant argue with the facts, I posted them in glorious technicolour .
    No rebuttal from you , just mudslinging.
    You don't have to prove anything of course, but because you wont then all here have no option but to believe you a liar with something to hide.
    And a fool as well.

    Easymoder....rofl

  14. #3239
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Point isn't easy to spot ? Then read it until you guys see what my point is.
    Fatalis comparison like that is not showing anything. Utility freeps had, and still have, is far far better then any possible combination of creep group can have. You have to change target more then 5-6 times to make good-playing freep group lose one guy. In all that you have to deliver very good dps to make them do that. In that time you kill many creeps if you have 18 opponents with 1 defi and 1 wl as you said iirc.

    If you take all 6 classes now, 18 freeps with bad dps will take creep group down without any issue, doesnt matter how good creeps are. Because, except buble, you dont have much more to do to save a guy from huge dps if you dont have huge heals.

    I had some epic stands similar to yours on both sides. On my burg, 6 vs around 15 defending rop from red gy, on my defiler back in the days of RoI 12 vs haras fraid of 24, or my first amazing fight.. sis, mirt and me, all red ranks killed 5 freeps in group, ta main gates... Ill never forget that fight XD. Or me on my lame WL and mirgil spider killed lain, haras and getta at aeop in freep op ror times. All that doesnt matter, much changed over the time, people play differently, players back then tried to avoid group fight and wanted 1vs1 as much as possible, roaming around map etc.. Now most of the player first thing upon loging is: OOC: any raids? But would that be lame and 1vs1 cool? After all, its mmo.

    You people just have to play against enemy as much fair as you think is possible. You cant control whole moors and have same numbers every fight.

    Dahawk, dude, use your time, and, instead of QQing here, learn to play.

  15. #3240
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Fatalis comparison like that is not showing anything. Utility freeps had, and still have, is far far better then any possible combination of creep group can have. You have to change target more then 5-6 times to make good-playing freep group lose one guy. In all that you have to deliver very good dps to make them do that. In that time you kill many creeps if you have 18 opponents with 1 defi and 1 wl as you said iirc.

    If you take all 6 classes now, 18 freeps with bad dps will take creep group down without any issue, doesnt matter how good creeps are. Because, except buble, you dont have much more to do to save a guy from huge dps if you dont have huge heals.

    I had some epic stands similar to yours on both sides. On my burg, 6 vs around 15 defending rop from red gy, on my defiler back in the days of RoI 12 vs haras fraid of 24, or my first amazing fight.. sis, mirt and me, all red ranks killed 5 freeps in group, ta main gates... Ill never forget that fight XD. Or me on my lame WL and mirgil spider killed lain, haras and getta at aeop in freep op ror times. All that doesnt matter, much changed over the time, people play differently, players back then tried to avoid group fight and wanted 1vs1 as much as possible, roaming around map etc.. Now most of the player first thing upon loging is: OOC: any raids? But would that be lame and 1vs1 cool? After all, its mmo.

    You people just have to play against enemy as much fair as you think is possible. You cant control whole moors and have same numbers every fight.

    Dahawk, dude, use your time, and, instead of QQing here, learn to play.
    ha!Another guy who started playing in U13 again cause he couldnt do s### before , roll your fail weaver and ba and try to get some ranks vs those lowranks while you can.Well if you have z as an idol , then i dont blame you , its natural to play like this.

  16. #3241
    Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    ha!Another guy who started playing in U13 again cause he couldnt do s### before , roll your fail weaver and ba and try to get some ranks vs those lowranks while you can.Well if you have z as an idol , then i dont blame you , its natural to play like this.
    Well, even z owns you... He was by far better troller then you are. He has style and makes people laugh. You are just... well... sad.

    L2P, so you can be decent at something, its better then nothing.

  17. #3242
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Well, even z owns you... He was by far better troller then you are. He has style and makes people laugh. You are just... well... sad.

    L2P, so you can be decent at something, its better then nothing.
    z doesnt even get out of gv , i get out and hunt you and your fail creeps to grams, now less posts and l2p

  18. #3243
    Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    z doesnt even get out of gv , i get out and hunt you and your fail creeps to grams, now less posts and l2p
    So, your trolling is so bad, that you need my trolling "l2p" material to troll me? You cant figure out anything else? Looks like its time to L2TROLL!

  19. #3244
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    So, your trolling is so bad, that you need my trolling "l2p" material to troll me? You cant figure out anything else? Looks like its time to L2TROLL!
    No i actually mean it , Learn to play your OP classes and then l2troll!

  20. #3245
    Hawk, u need to calm down. Chill and stop makin a fool of yourself. At the beggining of this drama you assumed something and go mad. Your assumptions have been negated by dunc's screenies but you keep playing same song. Whats the point? When you have no arguments you comming with "amgonna ownya nabs" BS, its childish.

    And stop coming with "OP creeps" thing. Creeps in general arent OP, ofc 1v1 can be hard for you now, but its not 1v1 game. GRPvGRP is working fine atm.

  21. #3246
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Fatalis comparison like that is not showing anything. Utility freeps had, and still have, is far far better then any possible combination of creep group can have. You have to change target more then 5-6 times to make good-playing freep group lose one guy. In all that you have to deliver very good dps to make them do that. In that time you kill many creeps if you have 18 opponents with 1 defi and 1 wl as you said iirc.

    If you take all 6 classes now, 18 freeps with bad dps will take creep group down without any issue, doesnt matter how good creeps are. Because, except buble, you dont have much more to do to save a guy from huge dps if you dont have huge heals.
    hey Lutz? let's be realistic.
    freeps huge dps? let's do some math.
    creepside highest burst skill atm is impale. 2nd highest is VT. how much does impale crit on a freep with full aud? it avarges on 12k. how much VT crit on freep with full auda? it avareges on 8k.
    now let's see. most of the freeps have ~18k morale, but let's say 20k coz it's easier to calculate. 12k out of 20k is 60%. 8k out of 20k is 40%. 60% + 40% = kill a freep with 20k morale, if both crits. now add (in rvr) 3-4 reavers on you and 2-3 BAs on you. and lets' say that 1 vt at least and one impale at least comes at the same time, even if not crit. you're dead, almost nothing can save you.
    now let's talk about freeps:
    i'll take rune keeper because this class is able to hit alot, and will talk about hunter later.
    the rune keeper's (yellow line because that's what we see in our server) biggest hit is full atunnement EC. last time i sparred a RK and got EC crit from him, it was 7k. on my r7 reaver.
    7k EC out of 63k morale that i have is 11.111%.
    hunter's highest hit is heartseeker/upshot. highest upshot crit i've seen ever on a full auda creep was 10k. so let's take this as a statement that US hits 10k.
    10k out of average of 60k morale is 16.66%.
    so if i take 3-4 RKs and 2-3 hunters and all dps the target together. 4*11.111%+3*16.66 = 94.42%. not even enough to take down an average creep morale, and remember that if we talk about WL that is traiting crit defence and mitigations, and has 70k morale in RVR, it's not even 80%.
    now after this wall of text, i wanna say that if you're saying that creeps got lower DPS than freeps, you're mistaken. hard to kill someone in freep group? you're mistaken again, it's quite easy. 3-4 impales on a target at the exact same time, it does not matter if he's on full morale and if fellowship's heart is up or if harms way is up. he's pretty much dead. and i've seen many ppl going from full morale to 0 in 1 second, and it was not near the one shotters.
    and about all the other posts, stop trolling each other ppl / calling ppl in names. play the game, leave the forums, it makes ppl more upset and more annoyed and adding much more un-needed stress. please, all calm down and let's have some of the nice fights we're having the last few days/weeks. compared to other servers we are really good, action is wonderful, and as u can see ppl are transfering here to both sides because currently we got the best action around in all servers.
    sorry again for the wall of text, hope someone actually read it and get some profit from it. i'm not gonna respond to any post that refers to it, nor even read any post that refers to this. have a nice day, and see you in moors

  22. #3247
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    235
    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Hawk, u need to calm down. Chill and stop makin a fool of yourself. At the beggining of this drama you assumed something and go mad. Your assumptions have been negated by dunc's screenies but you keep playing same song. Whats the point? When you have no arguments you comming with "amgonna ownya nabs" BS, its childish.

    And stop coming with "OP creeps" thing. Creeps in general arent OP, ofc 1v1 can be hard for you now, but its not 1v1 game. GRPvGRP is working fine atm.
    Creeps OP atm can't compare them with what they were before just ask any person on any server freep or creep and they will tell you same stuff.

    My point with post before is this GRPvGRP action and NOT solo 1 v 1. This why even you Lutz never showed the "skill" you try prove to everyone explaining how to play that class because start of RoR the creeps we had was the best bloody guys I ever played against this whole time in the game and they gave us 6 v 6 action and fights was close every fight. Did not even needed to shout at any player what to do, this is how it suppose to be played.
    Last edited by Ukanlos; May 12 2014 at 11:11 AM. Reason: said too much

  23. #3248
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Creeps OP atm can't compare them with what they were before just ask any person on any server freep or creep and they will tell you same stuff.
    U13 introduced something new to freeps. They need to think what they are doin and they need to be good, instead of "all freeps can faceroll" now we have "good freeps can faceroll".. Its closer to ballance than before u13. OFC its Turbine and some things are twisted in some creep classes favour, but its nothing compared to pre-u13, when all was twisted in all freep classes favour.
    Last edited by giboosc; May 12 2014 at 03:49 AM.

  24. #3249
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Creeps OP atm can't compare them with what they were before just ask any person on any server freep or creep and they will tell you same stuff.

    My point with post before is this GRPvGRP action and NOT solo 1 v 1. This why even you Lutz never showed the "skill" you try prove to everyone explaining how to play that class because start of RoR the creeps we had was the best bloody guys I ever played against this whole time in the game and they gave us 6 v 6 action and fights was close every fight. Did not even needed to shout at any player what to do, this is how it suppose to be played.

    Kalaz your weaver I killed inside keep on mini heal tree equip so what was my skill to kill you ?
    in blue line in blue keep gg But that doesnt make u good at all mate
    it just shows how lame u really are!
    And that u think its something to brag about, this shows your stupidity (believe it or not, but it really does)

  25. #3250
    Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    and i've seen many ppl going from full morale to 0 in 1 second, and it was not near the one shotters.
    well this happens also to creepside, so what is the problem? If freeps have right focus they do 12k+dps ofc if u dont focus u dont get a kill
    that is what changed between u12 and u13, they just made sure that u need to play as group in the moors and not as individuals
    that are just grouped.

 

 
Page 130 of 169 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 140 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload