We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 13 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 113 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    Good luck at Eldar Haras and Imil ..
    Thx m8, have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Spidex View Post

Oh and its no lie to say i can farm you on all characters :L
    Ok, then dont run when u see warg

why does low ranks talk.

Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    why does low ranks talk.
    Then why you so self called pro didnt logged your warg and sparred me? Only big words

hmm havent loged for some nice time and i see nothing has changed...

Anyway take care all, looks like lotro is ended for me. It was some nice fights what we had pre-RoR. Thank you creeps and freeps for fights especialy KhaosRogues tribe. Was fun to be one of you

Nashtauz - noob wargie

Quote Originally Posted by Jusper89 View Post
    hmm havent loged for some nice time and i see nothing has changed...

Anyway take care all, looks like lotro is ended for me. It was some nice fights what we had pre-RoR. Thank you creeps and freeps for fights especialy KhaosRogues tribe. Was fun to be one of you

Nashtauz - best wargie
    Hey mate! Just log on snowy where we all transfered to and we ll have some nice fights again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jusper89 View Post
    KhaosRogues tribe. Was fun to be one of you
    Glad to have had you with us.

Lotro,or should i say Turbine has made it its mission to keep me away from the game by all means lately (non existing pvmp coc,lies and general censorship about any critics etc etc) So i havent found much motivation to play lately either.

Farewell and take care m8,and as Hargen said,if someday lotro catches your interest again you can find quite a few of us on snowy!

Quote Originally Posted by jjaka View Post
    Hey mate! Just log on snowy where we all transfered to and we ll have some nice fights again!!
    Second that. Snowbourn has great PvMP for both sides. 24 vs. 24 happening almost every day.

Popped over today on spider & had a great time tonight, infamy/renown for both sides I think (hope!) cheers for the fun folks & especially Naius at old OC ford for that brill. 1v1.

<Carry on>

Glad to see creeps like PawJaw, Morgothiel, Agou yesterday evening. Ettens atmosphere got significantly darker with them being there. It was great fight and even though freeps prevailed due to numbers, creeps got many kills too. PvMP at Withy is far from being dead.

Lets give sense to this thread:

Nice fights TR GY-Norbogs-Lug.

Lets keep it up

12. Quote Originally Posted by redwolf14 View Post
    Before you logged your warg you said that i am scared to 1v1 but when you were on warg it was 1v1(4 creeps) well i wonder what that other warg was hitting me and the 2 reavers who pulled the npc's away must be ghosts i quess or to much alcohol right. Also i was afk inside EC and i didn't notice it till i heard the combat music ingame when i came back i had 12k morale left. I was also in overpower so pledge is for dps i say as a guard you should know and as far as i know you died in EC itself also with your friend Wu the warg the reavers died off by the npc's and i lived. And if you want to prove otherwise post a vid come on i wait for it i quess you filmed it if you did then show to us and the whole world how it really was and prove me wrong. If you can't just sit in a cave and be quiet and continue your club.
    Well i have to say Z dude really did it this time. Not to mention the fact his reality is 180 degrees from the actual one, he once again proved he doesnt know to play but he actually managed to piss off red (which is hard) and on top of it all he got him to post on the forum on the second day of christmas. And me to.

Good job Z!!!!now go prepare your new year's eve clubing extravaganza since you probably have nothing bettter to do. Oooor better get a life, a job, respect for others and the right medication.

Merry christmas!

Naius made lowest event ever made on withy wohoo.
    Another pve leader , Haras should be proud. No skils, no tactic, just making pve and afraid of others. Wohoo

Good luck in future events, let year 2013, make u half good as pwnage tribe or champions kin.

Another pve leader , Haras should be proud. No skils, no tactic, just making pve and afraid of others. Wohoo
    OmG still refering on Haras who is so far so much time away from Withy.. such an obsession..

Hope not this: http://dailystats.theblackappendage....=Eldar&c=freep

made you to post this ''pve comment''
    Last edited by jivius; Dec 28 2012 at 01:50 PM.

Naius made lowest event ever made on withy wohoo.

Good luck in future events, let year 2013, make u half good as pwnage tribe or champions kin.
    K. You didnt get it, this is not my event, im not any freep leader and i dont aspire to be one. This is spontanious thing when once in a month more ppl gather than usual. Thank you for sending me IM of the same content ingame. I was glad to add yet another of your alts to my ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    OmG still refering on Haras who is so far so much time away from Withy.. such an obsession..

Hope not this: http://dailystats.theblackappendage....=Eldar&c=freep

made you to post this ''pve comment''

Why did u got upset with my post, you know everyone including me was always saying you do to much pve, while u defended it by lack of creeps, sometimes u was right but sometimes u just prefer to take op and keeps then fight creeps. That is everyone's opinnion and it's bound to withy not eldar, so far i didnt meet u 1on1 or at all on eldar, since im busy on other servers but just for the info, link u just posted, showing us that kubbi and kallya are not longer withy, yet they new transfers on eldar, meaning withy lost 2 more mini's last 2 weeks. Nice to know ......

Also i was just in raid on snowie in which was Henks, so another one left withy.

Now with my creep transfer, no pro creeps will also stay on withy.

To bad.

Naius, keep learning, maybe one day u will lead, and by that not organizing dance at tr fields, but pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    K. You didnt get it, this is not my event, im not any freep leader and i dont aspire to be one. This is spontanious thing when once in a month more ppl gather than usual. Thank you for sending me IM of the same content ingame. I was glad to add yet another of your alts to my ignore list.
    Dont listen to this sore loner
    He is just mad we watched you and joeso kill him,and make him run a 2nd time Then he talked some usual BS and logged out.

I think alot of people had a fun evening/night today on Withy,and im pretty sure Points were earned by both sides aswell in the end.

Im sure baz will club rest of points easily, like he did last night.

Im sure baz will club rest of points easily, like he did last night.
    Don't think so

Was nice to have all the players in the moors last night that we not seen for a while

Good job to the creeps for helping Z killing 2 freeps trying to make their way to GV, well atleast now he got some friends...

Says RK who got owned with cirrus vs spider, then warg, lol, any creep logs, you die. Less QQ, more into leaning of skills that make you better pvmp player, oh and gear up.

Says RK who got owned with cirrus vs spider, then warg, lol, any creep logs, you die. Less QQ, more into leaning of skills that make you better pvmp player, oh and gear up.
    Funny fact about you Z is that you are the worst player that i have seen on both servers im on, that plays this game for more then 2 years. I have seen bad players that are just starting to pvp but they get better eventually, not you tho. You can actually brag with the fact that there is no one els worst then you (its not an easy achievement). Your turning is so slow you cant even hit moving targets. At this point i would challenge you to a spar but i just know you ll come up with a pathetic excuse not to do it like in the past so i wont bother. But if you get the cojones to spar me you know where to find me.

I suck you are the best player ever .... Hail to the king!

Quote Originally Posted by Fenila View Post
    I suck you are the best player ever .... Hail to the king!
    Hail hail!!

Your mighty blow topples Ugotowned.

Sorry for interrupting your clubbing for a few mins.

Hail to the king!

Page 13 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 113 ... LastLast