We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 129 of 169 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 139 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    95% of withy pvp players dislike haras? how do you know that? do you even know 95% of the server? i'm pretty sure you don't. where did you got these numbers from?
    i know some freeps and creeps, and tbh most of them got no problem with haras and actually like him. but for some reason some creeps are saying that he's sprinting away (pretty funny to call him a sprinter atm when out of combat creeps can reach the same speed + wargs are sprinting all day long...) and they don't like him also. do you know him personally to dislike him? have you ever talked to him and not in these forum posts that are (imo) big bs from both freeps and creeps...
    just lol.
    I like Haras. So do all who follow mighty Lutz.

Yesterday creep bravery once again presented skill and capability of every single unit out there.

Long live The Army of Lutz the GOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Yesterday creep bravery once again presented skill and capability of every single unit out there.
    So thats why i havnt seen "Nice action yesterday" posted by freep

24v24 raid action with long fights seems good action to me by the time that on other servers they mostly have GV camps ..

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    I like Haras. So do all who follow mighty Lutz.

Long live The Army of Lutz the GOD!
    I like Haras too, especially his sideburns. No, seriously, creeps tend to blame him in the past for every bad action, same as Dunc's healstacking wargraids nowdays. He was and still is stable contributor, providing good fights and brings the fun for everyone. Thats my pow, feel free to disagree.

P.S. This may be surprising, but 95% creeps dislike Lutz, cause hes selfclaimed god and mentioning Z in his signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbag View Post
    P.S. This may be surprising, but 95% creeps dislike Lutz, cause hes selfclaimed god and mentioning Z in his signature.
    And he stink

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbag View Post
    I like Haras too, especially his sideburns. No, seriously, creeps tend to blame him in the past for every bad action, same as Dunc's healstacking wargraids nowdays. He was and still is stable contributor, providing good fights and brings the fun for everyone. Thats my pow, feel free to disagree.

Gorgo is correct.
    Guy has faults, the same as we all do , but day after day hes in the moors on one of the current hopeless classes.

Warg heal stacking for the win ( should be a warg rez, if you don't get up in 2 seconds bloodpaws/ tareko/grimstalk will lick your face), how could it fail.

Watch out for lightning bolt from above ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    So thats why i havnt seen "Nice action yesterday" posted by freep
    Nice action yesterday guys, it was fun
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

It was called out that we had 4 war leaders and 6 defilers.

DG

Yroads

DOF

TR

Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    It was called out that we had 4 war leaders and 6 defilers.

DG

Yroads

DOF

TR
    I like my nonchalant strut on the 2nd screenie

All I will add to this is that at the Lug gy/y roads right there was another defi, a r6 guy - he wasn't in the craid. Graveyard logged and joined us at some point, i'am unsure as to whether he followed us for a bit and was invited, or he just logged and got inved - but he didn't join until after Pokaz left. Either way, those folks were outside the craid, we can't control all creeps movements, if they want to leech they will come and leech. I think fights were ok today, I honestly don't see the problem and if I thought there was one I'd say and that was the consensus of me and a few other 'objective' creeps. But I admit, when healing it is hard to keep track of kills etc - obviously I see our deaths - and I'd say fights were about even.

So thank you for nice fights, and if you think I'm wrong and that there was a problem, please say because I'd be interested in hearing it. Shame that later on you had to bring so many, you don't need 9+ (im told there was more than the PD 9 group) to defend the squishies and sadly it killed action and I had to disband my lil group.

Creeps are trying to be fair, roll your eyes all you want but I hear things now I never used to: leaders threatening to kick people who zerg small groups of freeps, people being not invited to craid in order to keep things fair, instead of 'oh wow, we're pwning them' I hear 'They should get another op, someone tell them please', instead of 'oh no we've lost blah and blah. lets disband' I hear 'well lets try again'. Really proud to be a part of creepside atm, might still be the few idiots lurking around, but those in charge are being a lot more thoughtful about their actions. It's really nice to see.
    Last edited by Akrorgash; May 09 2014 at 09:35 PM.

I was told that the leader was you dunc at those latenight fights we had,i came here to discuss with you and not fight first of all.

-I had a group of 12 with 2 healing minis and rest dps.We manage to wipe you in lugazag with same numbers(heals&dps)
    -At the second fight you wipe us with 16+(2 defilers 1 wl)

At the third fight ( TA maingate) You come with 18+ 3 defilers(outside the craid or inside i dont care) and 1 wl and we manage(The 12 Freepies) to wipe you and make you run.

At the last fight there's 20!! creeps around , 3-4 defilers and 2 WL VS 12 freeps (clap clap)

So i want to ask you this.If you play like this in OP times running with almost double numbers and heals what will happen when balance comes?

I think its better to try with same numbers and same heals even if you wipe 100 times,else how are you going to improve as a player and as a team?

Anyway cheers for the fights

p.s Odereth thx for the spar,Rocky is ready :]
    Last edited by da-hawkz; May 11 2014 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    I was told that the leader was you dunc at those latenight fights we had,i came here to discuss with you and not fight first of all.

-I had a group of 12 with 2 healing minis and rest dps.We manage to wipe you in lugazag with same numbers(heals&dps)

At the third fight ( TA maingate) You come with 18+ 3 defilers(outside the craid or inside i dont care) and 1 wl and we manage(The 12 Freepies) to wipe you and make you run.

At the last fight there's 20!! creeps around , 3-4 defilers and 2 WL VS 12 freeps (clap clap)

So i want to ask you this.If you play like this in OP times running with almost double numbers and heals what will happen when balance comes?

I think its better to try with same numbers and same heals even if you wipe 100 times,else how are you going to improve as a player and as a team?

I think there has been more creep groups last night, we had one with my tribe - 4+1def, its possible we make that imbalance in some fights, sry for that, we dont have a warg to scout your numbers to be fair and we dont really commincated with dunc's raid on ts, but there was a lot scalers and low rank minstrels leeching on your raid, so your numbers look a lot more than 12 visually. I cant speak for Dunc, but i think if he want even more one sided faceroll fights, he can, if he merge groups.
    Last edited by Gerbag; May 11 2014 at 05:57 AM.

Please provide screen shots of the raids you are talking about.
    I have wargs following your groups most of the time , I rely on the wargs to give me your numbers.
    Many times I have been accused of all kinds of rubbish (kami has too) in these forums that is just not true , screen shots of major engagements are now taken by myself and my captains.
    I am not going to discuss any battle without a screenshot from your side showing your raid composition at the time.
    This is a f2p map for creeps , there are a lot of creeps about at the moment , I am not in contact with all the creeps on Withy , and have no control over their actions. They are of course looking for action the same as freeps not in your raid are doing the same.
    Creep classes have 1 in combat rez , Wl , I cannot fight a major action with only 1 WL , you kill it instantly and we wipe , have been limiting ourselves to 2.

I am stacking neither heals nor numbers,2 Wl 1 or 2 defilers, I cant do any more .
    Saw Roots on the outside of your raid, one of Withys best minis , ???

The Lug fight, and the group that fought you first at TA.

The group you ran from at Ta and disbanded.

3 defilers , yes but 1 is rank 0. Check his morale.
    Yes there were others there, not with me.

Best champ I sparred so far. Need to do pushups aswell

u forgot the 2 cappys 1 yellow and other blue (also both healers + support for better heals)
    +in lugazag we were only 6 so yes clap clap to you

Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post

3 defilers , yes but 1 is rank 0. Check his morale.
    Yes there were others there, not with me.
    Im talking about the time you come back with 2 WL and 3 defilers.At this fight with the 3 defilers and 1 WL you wiped.Why dont you show Screenshot with that group ss?
    Dunc mate really i dont need to prove anything and i like this action here but let me tell you this.Il give you fights when you guys deserve it.

This group in this Screenshot+6-7 creeps outside craid got wiped.
    Then you come back with 1 WL more to make it easy.You could say for example,yes guys you 12 freeps played better against 18 creeps(inside and outside raid) around and i needed extra warleader.

i dont need to prove anything and i like this action here but let me tell you this.Il give you fights when you guys deserve it
    So i guess you cant prove anything you said .. thx for nothing.

You could say for example,yes guys you 12 freeps played better against 18 creeps(inside and outside raid) around
    You sound pretty arogant .. thats maybe your biggest problem. So you can talk and answer yourself ..

Il give you fights when you guys deserve it
    I guess you only able to do spars instead of fighting RvR cause you always hide in blue keeps, gy or gv until craid disbanded.
    *clap clap*

Quote Originally Posted by Kijani View Post
    So i guess you cant prove anything you said .. thx for nothing.

You sound pretty arogant .. thats maybe your biggest problem. So you can talk and answer yourself ..

I guess you only able to do spars instead of fighting RvR cause you always hide in blue keeps, gy or gv until craid disbanded.
    *clap clap*
    I proved to everyone when you guys were saying about OPness and end of pvp(Check others servers) and to you that we'r able to wipe you even when you have more numbers and heals.And you come here to tell me what?That we hug Keeps and hide?That i can do only spars?That we should not avoid a fight with 16vs30 without a warden? Learn first how this game mechanics works then come here and post.If you dont like the current action you can transfer to somewhere else , maybe you'l find more skilled freeps and groups that will give you better fights.

I proved to everyone when you guys were saying about OPness and end of pvp(Check others servers)
    Either you can prove it or not, there is no space for "when or if".

and to you that we'r able to wipe you even when you have more numbers and heals.
    If its like this, then i dont understand why you QQ ?!

And you come here to tell me what?That we hug Keeps and hide?That i can do only spars?
    Yes, i said this.

That we should not avoid a fight with 16vs30 without a warden?.
    Ive never said this. btw. now we were 30 ? And the part with the warden i dont understand :-) If you mean the healing debuff .. ask your cappies or
    Hunters, they can do it too ;-) with that we come over to your next point:

Learn first how this game mechanics works then come here and post.
    If i wouldnt understand the game mechanics and you would then you wouldnt have a reason to QQ, cause you could kill everyone of us ease.
    What i say to you is not learn to play but i would say forget everything you learned pre U13. To be successful with a fraid is more challenging now then before.
    And that leads me over to your last point:

If you dont like the current action you can transfer to somewhere else , maybe you'l find more skilled freeps and groups that will give you better fights.
    There is no need for me to transfer, cause 1. i have creeps on other servers too, and if there is no action on Withy im on another server. 2. why i wouldnt transfer, i will see how long it takes for the freeps on withy to deal with the situation or if they are able to deal with it at all.
    And if i would be a bad person, i would give you the same advice. Maybe you can transfer to another server and take it as an educational trip to
    learn other taktics. But im not that malicious .. i dont give you that advice

But with one thing you need to agree with me, thats maybe arrogant from me and i dont want to say that withy have no skilled people at all .. but if i want to find skilled freeps then withy wouldn't be the first place where i should start to search.
    Last edited by Kijani; May 11 2014 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kijani View Post

Ive never said this. btw. now we were 30 ? And the part with the warden i dont understand :-) If you mean the healing debuff .. ask your cappies or
    Hunters, they can do it too ;-) with that we come over to your next point:

If i wouldnt understand the game mechanics and you would then you wouldnt have a reason to QQ, cause you could kill everyone of us ease.

Enough said man,seems like you dont see my point and i will not explain to you why we had to disband or hug.Im not qqing , im proud of freeps and the way they play at the moment.You'r trying to prove to me that you are honest and not malicious and i have no idea who am i talking to,can you tell me?Also can you name to me the servers what will help me with tactics ^_^?

You guys can call at Dahawk how much you want, but the point is creeps mostly OP now but you guys cant play like freeps did when we were OP
    More creeps then freeps in any given moment I for one will call it ezmoding.

Let me give you a bit of what a OP side can do with skilled and awesome players.

This was Mid part of RoR
    6 freeps vs 18+ creeps close to old EC
    Team was :
    me on my cappy Bartz
    Fenilia RK
    Imilhir RK
    Serrawen LM
    Fraelina mini
    Laineth Hunter

We facerolled the 18+ creeps like nothing and they ran for the hills

Then close to HD RoR times inside ROP

2 freeps vs 6 creeps
    me on mini Lavasioth
    Imilhir on RK

We nuked the creeps that had defiler and WL there

So try it out in this OP time for creeps and come tell us what skill and awesomeness you have with a small group vs many.

Go ahead and try troll me on this its just a matter of logic and team play that made this possible for each and every player

seems like you dont see my point and i will not explain to you why we had to disband or hug
    Again best argument ever, you dont see my point and i will not explain my sight of view.
    As you said before, its enough said, so im able to give you a simple and short answer to the other questions.
    Its "No".

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    You guys can call at Dahawk how much you want, but the point is creeps mostly OP now but you guys cant play like freeps did when we were OP
    More creeps then freeps in any given moment I for one will call it ezmoding.

Let me give you a bit of what a OP side can do with skilled and awesome players.

This was Mid part of RoR
    6 freeps vs 18+ creeps close to old EC
    Team was :
    me on my cappy Bartz
    Fenilia RK
    Imilhir RK
    Serrawen LM
    Fraelina mini
    Laineth Hunter

We facerolled the 18+ creeps like nothing and they ran for the hills

Then close to HD RoR times inside ROP

2 freeps vs 6 creeps
    me on mini Lavasioth
    Imilhir on RK

We nuked the creeps that had defiler and WL there

So try it out in this OP time for creeps and come tell us what skill and awesomeness you have with a small group vs many.

Go ahead and try troll me on this its just a matter of logic and team play that made this possible for each and every player
    What's the point Fatalix?

Creeps have won many fair fights against double numbers too.

Well Dahawk.

Those where the raids I had. The final screenie is of after you disbanded.

Still not seen a single screenie of yours, you can say we had 30 if you want but it dosnt make it true, maybe ask Akro , she was there and dosnt lie.

Getting tired of trying to be fair and getting bull#### from you and others, you want to see a creep zerg? I would have many takers on creep side that Im frankly sick of arguing with to stop a massacre.

You wiped us a few times and wiped the smaller groups /solo many times , how many points did you take? you can see mine on the screens .

The fecking screen shots don't lie, where the feck are yours.

You have nothing to prove ? You arrogant c u n t . You mean you cant/wont.
    Last edited by elfbane1; May 11 2014 at 01:18 PM.

There is always something, why just not fight with what you got, why always raid? cant you go 6 man groups? why always raid? these last days, Rageing, forumwars and Blah blah you have this and i have this, and it will never be balanced, get over it and press retreat...

I see Chedarmonkey leading groups, and he is doing good bringing fun back to ettens, ive had more fun fights with duo threeman against his scaleraids/lowrank raids, then i have to the other "?raid?" in over a year on any of my creep toons, and i dont mind dieing to them either, since they move and dont hug, because they show more "Balls" then the "quality" group that only seems to run in dof and pve, and brings the fights to the forum.

And to freepside,move more around dont stay in one spot, then you will get camped.. avoid map points if you look for solo fights, go where ppl quest.. Take ppl into groups, dont do like many of your "best" players did to me: and say Go back to Creep, your not welcome, no one will group with you, you dont have enough auda/rank, not the right way to behave against the player fighting on the same side as you because when he is on that toon, he wants to play that toon and say He** no, your a creep get out of my sight, if it was not for us you would only have pve and we would be pveing right besides you on our freep.. I know freeps exclude ppl from their raids/groups, because they dont like that person and you did that mentality..
    but hey my tribe is always open for outcasts..

+ and Gratz freeps alot of new clubbers on your side, caught me 2 wardens and a cappy..

And yeah creeps are a bit op atm, but nerf is inc, and as Turbine said ettenmoors is for group play, so solo play it will never get any balance..

Page 129 of 169 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 139 ... LastLast