We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 128 of 169 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 138 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    Cool. Kami farming partys!
    ''u'' was about creeps general and not specially to u..
    Last edited by jivius; May 06 2014 at 09:12 AM.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Monday.
    4 wls but numbskull is rank 0.

Sunday
    See any heal stacking?

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post

When u used to meet Bestone's new coming small freep groups u used to have a farming party.. So basicaly there was only our group..

To contribute to some of the QQ going on:
    Ive been saying this for a long time - heals are generally too significant in PvMP or even in PvE. 90% of all QQ is about the opposite side having too much heals. For a long time, its been freepside who had crazy heal abbilites, now defilers run the show. I always hated when I met LM on my reaver and he just over-healed himself with water-lores while taking me down with auto-attacks, now same thing happens when I meet defiler on my burg - last time I met some high rank defiler he nicely overhealed my 3K dps on him, while doing 1K dps on me - I felt like throwing the pc out of the window at that point. Or when I met high rank WL, it was Dunc I think, I nearly got him down after quite a long time and then he did self heal for like 30K or so... d'oh. Instead of lowering the heals on freepside, they boosted creepside heals - not a good move IMO.

To improve the action, I think its best to bring as little heals as possible. The best group fights I had in Ettens had few or no heals at all. Kiting gets more important, survival skills become more important, CC and debuffs too.

But to be fair, I must say situation is actually quite awesome these days in comparison to previous eras - I really enjoyed those few days I spent in Ettens lately. I had a lot of fun challenging fights - as long as soem BA didnt pass by and blew my head off with Vital Target (got a few 10-11K hits - I still need to work on getting full Aud :/)
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

monday before last something was said about 6 healers wolver counted 17 freeps to our 12 idk how many in group nor do i care 1st screenie of the
    raid with 2 ops
    2nd screenie end of the fight with us having 0 ops ffs stop qqing here and play .......

Quote Originally Posted by Beornbryt View Post
    I would speak about Beornimil's ''hard'' life between GV stable - GV stairs although that wouldn't be a typical example..

Nice action last night, both sides took kills/wipes around the map, hope it ll continue in this way..

Nice action last night, both sides took kills/wipes around the map, hope it ll continue in this way..
    Its cuz i loged.

Also, dunc stacked too much heals.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Agreed.
    Will not except zero outpost though, 3-1 maybe depending on how fights go , almost rage quit last night at the yroads fight.

Glad we don't have back door fights any more.

Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    Agreed.
    Will not except zero outpost though, 3-1 maybe depending on how fights go , almost rage quit last night at the yroads fight.

Glad we don't have back door fights any more.
    2v2 3v1 4v0 can be judged during the fights (if the other side is able to outdps easy or not). With maps and spare numbers u have I think u can easy flip 1-2 ops in secs..

At bd Imi who was leading got dced and we were waiting him there until he comes back so as to have a rat again.. (previous fight was in red Dargazag before 5mins anyway)

Although people were told to come up and wait some were downstairs but this lasted only 2-3 mins until we map back at GV to wait there and regroup..

Yeah next time me and Korbe will map over to AE , will make a change from dying a lot.
    ^^
    Stacked warg heal Lutz.

Can Withy have like a survivor voting off process and vote off people? I think we should all vote Haras off lol
    Krahjarngladiator r10 reaver Spidermaan r10 weaver Shadowsfear r8 warg Vaineatter r8 Warleader Voodoomagoo r7 defiler Vilearrow r6 ba
    Arrowdain r7 hunter

We could have had longer fight at Y roads if i didn't dc 2 times in 2 minutes
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaineater View Post
    Can Withy have like a survivor voting off process and vote off people? I think we should all vote Haras off lol
    Let the votes and go play with your npcs! https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...s-in-the-moors

Let the votes and go play with your npcs! https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...s-in-the-moors
    lol why you keep going back to that? do you think it offends me or embarrasses me? Poor guy...
    Krahjarngladiator r10 reaver Spidermaan r10 weaver Shadowsfear r8 warg Vaineatter r8 Warleader Voodoomagoo r7 defiler Vilearrow r6 ba
    Arrowdain r7 hunter

lol why you keep going back to that? do you think it offends me or embarrasses me? Poor guy...
    You have serious problem with Haras m8. Don't have a clue what he done to you but it needs to stop m8. Please and Haras also, this just not the way to discuss on forum.

Thanks for fights last night guys, we were sparring way too long at luga hill and then the gank was making more damage for the evening then what you creeps thought to do. We have players that will stop the action for the night because of this and many of us freeps are powerless to do anything about it
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    You have serious problem with Haras m8. Don't have a clue what he done to you but it needs to stop m8. Please and Haras also, this just not the way to discuss on forum
    Totally agree lava even tho its sometimes funny to troll, repeating links/mockering threads of others shouldnt be a forum part afterall.
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140508/83ch5aci.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer17 View Post
    Totally agree lava even tho its sometimes funny to troll, repeating links/mockering threads of others shouldnt be a forum part afterall.
    Seems legit.
    Posted by the biggest troll of Withy... hmm

Well what else i can say.... QQ
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140508/83ch5aci.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer17 View Post
    awh I thought we were homies! oh well so much for that
    Arrowdain r7 hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    You have serious problem with Haras m8. Don't have a clue what he done to you but it needs to stop m8. Please and Haras also, this just not the way to discuss on forum.

Thanks for fights last night guys, we were sparring way too long at luga hill and then the gank was making more damage for the evening then what you creeps thought to do. We have players that will stop the action for the night because of this and many of us freeps are powerless to do anything about it
    yes I do. its no shocker that literally 95% of Withy pvp players dislike harry. He stirs up trouble in forums and instead of taking it I call him out. Simple.

You have to remember that it is a pvp zone first and always. So when Grud decided to start breaking up the circle jerk during prime time who cares? After that the ball was on the freep's court to start raiding (something withy does at that time everyday). But instead they hung around gv sulking blaming us for killing the action? That's not our problem. Could have easily started raiding. Im down for 1v1s when its slow, but not during prime time. Thus when I saw Grud start it up I joined him and so did the rest of the creeps.

freeps choice to, "We have players that will stop the action for the night because of this " and freeps are anything but powerless to do anything about it.

-good day
    Arrowdain r7 hunter

yes I do. its no shocker that literally 95% of Withy pvp players dislike harry. He stirs up trouble in forums and instead of taking it I call him out. Simple.

You have to remember that it is a pvp zone first and always. So when Grud decided to start breaking up the circle jerk during prime time who cares? After that the ball was on the freep's court to start raiding (something withy does at that time everyday). But instead they hung around gv sulking blaming us for killing the action? That's not our problem. Could have easily started raiding. Im down for 1v1s when its slow, but not during prime time. Thus when I saw Grud start it up I joined him and so did the rest of the creeps.

freeps choice to, "We have players that will stop the action for the night because of this " and freeps are anything but powerless to do anything about it.

-good day
    Didn't like the ganking, but even i was annoyed that we weren't r v ring last night. I would have put down banner/flies whatever saying 'nosparsletsfight' and if that doesnt work, 'wewillattack' and then attack if that doesn't work. But maybe there was a reason freeps didn't want to r v r? although they seemed to have enough.... *shrug* Glad we got some fights eventually though, hopefully some action tonight to make up for it? Athough wait please, I need to go to the Supermarket first xD
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

Is this an exit poll or final voting result?

I know I had many clubbers, exploiters, macroers, flippers, log outers, spar gankers, trolls ++ other toxic enemies at the past although I think this is the 5% of Withy and not the 95% of it..

Maybe this toxic 5% is the 95% of those who usually raging at forums, globallff, OOC channels ++ and u are a bit confused although I care for the rest healthy 95% who don't bother to enter on this kind of fights..

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    Didn't like the ganking, but even i was annoyed that we weren't r v ring last night. I would have put down banner/flies whatever saying 'nosparsletsfight' and if that doesnt work, 'wewillattack' and then attack if that doesn't work. But maybe there was a reason freeps didn't want to r v r? although they seemed to have enough.... *shrug* Glad we got some fights eventually though, hopefully some action tonight to make up for it? Athough wait please, I need to go to the Supermarket first xD
    hahaha ight, Ill let them know to hold up till you get back =D
    Arrowdain r7 hunter

its no shocker that literally 95% of Withy pvp players dislike harry.
    95% of withy pvp players dislike haras? how do you know that? do you even know 95% of the server? i'm pretty sure you don't. where did you got these numbers from?
    i know some freeps and creeps, and tbh most of them got no problem with haras and actually like him. but for some reason some creeps are saying that he's sprinting away (pretty funny to call him a sprinter atm when out of combat creeps can reach the same speed + wargs are sprinting all day long...) and they don't like him also. do you know him personally to dislike him? have you ever talked to him and not in these forum posts that are (imo) big bs from both freeps and creeps...
    just lol.
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

Page 128 of 169 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 138 ... LastLast