We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 127 of 169 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 137 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 4216
  1. #3151
    imo server crashed xD
    i can log Snowbourn but can't log Withywindle

  2. #3152
    Quote Originally Posted by chris4paok View Post
    to many defs and wl...the game crashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lol dont know if u are kidding, but we only had 3 wl and 3 def ( u seriously need to learn to count mate)

  3. #3153
    Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    Lol dont know if u are kidding, but we only had 3 wl and 3 def ( u seriously need to learn to count mate)
    6 healers and how much dps? How many were you fighting? It's all context dependant. 3 wls and 3 defi might be fine against a well-constituted fraid with good healing, but its not the old days anymore. Wls always were powerhouses but with the healing ability of defis these days, 3 wls and 3 defis can easily be too much - unless fraid plays VERY VERY well, a 3 wl and 3 defi craid is pretty deadly. Even if not grouped, a few defis should be able to keep a focused creep up, especially with some wls heals and a bubble here and there.

  4. #3154
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    6 healers and how much dps? How many were you fighting? It's all context dependant. 3 wls and 3 defi might be fine against a well-constituted fraid with good healing, but its not the old days anymore. Wls always were powerhouses but with the healing ability of defis these days, 3 wls and 3 defis can easily be too much - unless fraid plays VERY VERY well, a 3 wl and 3 defi craid is pretty deadly. Even if not grouped, a few defis should be able to keep a focused creep up, especially with some wls heals and a bubble here and there.
    At the time we were fighting 18 with 15.
    Followed by 24 with 15.
    And at the end 30 with 15.
    Numbers from Feni .
    Got sick of waiting for them to finish drake/come out of GV and disbanded.

  5. #3155
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    6 healers and how much dps?
    First freeps had a group of 6 .. with 2 minis and capy and 3 dps. But we killed them without a group.
    Then Freeps got 12 with 4 minis and 2 capy. But only for a short time .. last time i see them they got 5 minis and healing rk + 2 capys.
    At the end we only got 15 creeps and we are fighting against 30 freeps. (We got outnumbered buff)

    Ps.: Small group action starts tomorrow? Well .. hope dies last
    But im sure you will .. cause akrogash has written that you got cojones de mithril, irmas, prof it. :-)
    Last edited by Kijani; May 05 2014 at 05:57 PM.

  6. #3156
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijani View Post
    First freeps had a group of 6 .. with 2 minis and capy and 3 dps. But we killed them without a group.
    Then Freeps got 12 with 4 minis and 2 capy. But only for a short time .. last time i see them they got 5 minis and healing rk + 2 capys.
    At the end we only got 15 creeps and we are fighting against 30 freeps. (We got outnumbered buff)

    Ps.: Small group action starts tomorrow? Well .. hope dies last
    But im sure you will .. cause akrogash has written that you got cojones de mithril, irmas, prof it. :-)
    4 minis exept one fight 5 minis...and 2 captains yes...no rk healing....and pls you had 7 defs and i think 4 wl or 3 at luga heal.......grouped or not they where there healing(burgs counted them)...so yes after lug hill we came back with 5 minis...! we had a full fraid for a short time at luga...after long long long time finaly we managed to get 24...so pls dont complain about numbers...you guys have full craids almost every day...with warg packs following you....and dunc seriously now stop lying about our number in ooc...many times we are lets say 15 and you are writing: they are 24 we need more....this is a fact..with proves..!!!!!!if 5 minis are lot for you guys ok we can stop it, but think that 5,6,7 defs are a lot for us.....like 2 nights ego...we where 15 vs 24 + another group, and before you lie i stayed dead and count the heals they where 9..at tr gy...so if you dont care about that why should we always but always care abou it????for the drake.....gues what will happen when you dont leave a buff..we will go lose time and take one back..SO NEXT TIMEEEEEEEEEEE WHEN YOU LOG IN LEAVE ONE..and we wont lose time there..and something last...WE can arrange one fight with same numbers same heals..lets say 12 vs 12..

  7. #3157
    Quote Originally Posted by chris4paok View Post
    4 minis exept one fight 5 minis...and 2 captains yes...no rk healing....and pls you had 7 defs and i think 4 wl or 3 at luga heal.......grouped or not they where there healing(burgs counted them)...so yes after lug hill we came back with 5 minis...! we had a full fraid for a short time at luga...after long long long time finaly we managed to get 24...so pls dont complain about numbers...you guys have full craids almost every day...with warg packs following you....and dunc seriously now stop lying about our number in ooc...many times we are lets say 15 and you are writing: they are 24 we need more....this is a fact..with proves..!!!!!!if 5 minis are lot for you guys ok we can stop it, but think that 5,6,7 defs are a lot for us.....like 2 nights ego...we where 15 vs 24 + another group, and before you lie i stayed dead and count the heals they where 9..at tr gy...so if you dont care about that why should we always but always care abou it????for the drake.....gues what will happen when you dont leave a buff..we will go lose time and take one back..SO NEXT TIMEEEEEEEEEEE WHEN YOU LOG IN LEAVE ONE..and we wont lose time there..and something last...WE can arrange one fight with same numbers same heals..lets say 12 vs 12..
    We have full raids almost every day? Nice. Didnt see them. And tbh either you guys are blind or you have math-skills like my 4 year old nephew. 7 defilers?? Great but we had 3 groups, if we had 7 defilers, we wouldnt have killed your raid. Cause then nobody is doing dmg.

    Maybe you ask us before you open a raid with 24. We had 15, ask Feni she was in our raid.

    But we can open a raid with 7 defilers and 3 wls if you want. You will see the difference very fast.

  8. #3158
    Quote Originally Posted by Beornbryt View Post
    We have full raids almost every day? Nice. Didnt see them. And tbh either you guys are blind or you have math-skills like my 4 year old nephew. 7 defilers?? Great but we had 3 groups, if we had 7 defilers, we wouldnt have killed your raid. Cause then nobody is doing dmg.

    Maybe you ask us before you open a raid with 24. We had 15, ask Feni she was in our raid.

    But we can open a raid with 7 defilers and 3 wls if you want. You will see the difference very fast.
    So, either Irmas miscounted, or there were 7 defis - some out of the craid?

  9. #3159
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    So, either Irmas miscounted, or there were 7 defis - some out of the craid?
    There was everything in our raid what was online. Exactly 15 creeps. We had 3 WLs and 3 Defilers. Maybe some freeps are confused by reaver-skins.

    And for the confused ones: Reavers are the ones attacking you, Defilers are trying to heal or getting attacked by your Raid-Burgs. Btw, when your burgs counted, how could they see 7 defilers, if they only attacked three defilers in our raid???

  10. #3160
    Quote Originally Posted by chris4paok View Post
    4 minis exept one fight 5 minis...and 2 captains yes...no rk healing....and pls you had 7 defs and i think 4 wl or 3 at luga heal.......grouped or not they where there healing(burgs counted them)...so yes after lug hill we came back with 5 minis...! we had a full fraid for a short time at luga...after long long long time finaly we managed to get 24...so pls dont complain about numbers...you guys have full craids almost every day...with warg packs following you....and dunc seriously now stop lying about our number in ooc...many times we are lets say 15 and you are writing: they are 24 we need more....this is a fact..with proves..!!!!!!if 5 minis are lot for you guys ok we can stop it, but think that 5,6,7 defs are a lot for us.....like 2 nights ego...we where 15 vs 24 + another group, and before you lie i stayed dead and count the heals they where 9..at tr gy...so if you dont care about that why should we always but always care abou it????for the drake.....gues what will happen when you dont leave a buff..we will go lose time and take one back..SO NEXT TIMEEEEEEEEEEE WHEN YOU LOG IN LEAVE ONE..and we wont lose time there..and something last...WE can arrange one fight with same numbers same heals..lets say 12 vs 12..
    First of all .. i love people that are using punctuation marks alot. Just a clue mate, your sentence won't be better with multible !!!!!!!!!!! or ??????
    You can invite 5 minis or more if you want, not complaining about this, or your capies .. or the blue lm that was spaming water lore .. and btw. greets to Novareth the not healing RK, maybe i dreamed the writ of healing, Mending Verse or the group bubble :-)

    Create your raids the way you want, use everything you got and we will do the same. No complaints about heals or whatever.
    Lets see what will happen.

  11. #3161
    and pls you had 7 defs and i think 4 wl or 3 at luga heal grouped or not they where there.....one blue rank with kami was at luga bd...one more blue rank near luga bd..and the rest inside the fight..thats what i saw...they told m that you had 7 i saw 6...wl isnt the same with yellow captain his heals are way better..and dont threat about the heals...i fought your hospital with 7 more against 7 wl before the update...your leader was saying that you need 3 wl per group...i DIDNT SEE ANYONE OF YOU making COMMENTS ABOUT THE 12 vs 12 fight with same heals...why is that?????????????????????????? ???about the rk i will ask tomorrow..but i didnt said at her to go heals.....

  12. #3162
    Quote Originally Posted by chris4paok View Post
    and pls you had 7 defs and i think 4 wl or 3 at luga heal grouped or not they where there.....one blue rank with kami was at luga bd...one more blue rank near luga bd..and the rest inside the fight..thats what i saw...they told m that you had 7 i saw 6...wl isnt the same with yellow captain his heals are way better..and dont threat about the heals...i fought your hospital with 7 more against 7 wl before the update...your leader was saying that you need 3 wl per group...i DIDNT SEE ANYONE OF YOU making COMMENTS ABOUT THE 12 vs 12 fight with same heals...why is that?????????????????????????? ???about the rk i will ask tomorrow..but i didnt said at her to go heals.....
    And just another "?" spammer.
    As i said before, make your groups the way you want and we will do the same then we will see what happens. Its a kind of Actio=Reactio.
    Invite as many healers as you want. If none of us can kill everything we have to think about our group formation and change something.
    Next thing is im not a fan of arranged fights, cause for creeps the element of surprise is important.

    Finaly, im surprised that you noticed that 1 wl isnt the same like a captian but you still dreaming of groups with "same heals". What does it mean?
    Is 1 Defiler a mini ? Or 2 Captains one Wl ? Or 1 Caption and 1 LM ?
    You cant compare the healings from creep and freep side. Cause its not only healing. You have to concider all the other skills that are supporting you. We dont have eg. a group bubble, in Harm's Way or Litany of Defiance.
    You cant compare freep and creep. Both are totaly different. Ill hope you get it one day.

    So again, i guess you want to win a fight, same as we do. So take all the classes that you need to win and we will do the same.
    Otherwise someday its 6.05. 2015 and we are still complaining about "stacking heals" .. and im get bored of this discusion.

    So lets fight, not talk.

  13. #3163
    Think most of you need learn to count.

    My suggestion for the next raid vs raid action, call Lutz to be the referee of the match. Lutz will note everything : numbers / healers / people not following the rat / bad CC / outposts / buff bonus (if they are good for both sides) / leechers / etc etc.

    Lutz problably will need some help, any volunteers?
    Last edited by SANTAREM; May 05 2014 at 10:32 PM.

  14. #3164
    I had a little chat 2 days ago with some Purple rank freep, numbers was one of topics and its clear to me that you guys (freeps) are Dunc obsessed. You are blaming Dunc for literal everything.

    "He had 23 men raid" he said, tried to explain that DUnc is trying to keep 12 men groups, he can be responsible for all creeps in moors.
    "He had FCZILION of healers" - OFC he had healrs, but not ALL of those healers was in group.
    "But he said in past, that even ungrouped crowd of people is same as raid" - ofc, but you cant blame him for ALL people loged creepside.

    As you guys said, you have numbers problem. Now think. Where your numbers dissapeared?

    Option 1 - people who played freep pre u13 switched to creepside (defiler, WL, spider - lots of new ones i see last 2 weeks)
    Option 2 - people are too scared to play against u13 creeps.

    Please tell me, wich one of above options is Dunc responsibility?

  15. #3165
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    123
    It snowed here yesterday, and I'm pretty sure it was Dunc's fault. And this morning, I made oatmeal, but my brown sugar was as solid as a brick. I blame Dunc for that also. I feel like my life has been zerged. By Dunc.

    -- Bralg

  16. #3166
    One night at HD 13.1 freeps were heavily more ---> Creeps instant disband + QQ (at least u could have a try closer to your gys, I m sure u could farm easy those who were out of large fraid)

    Almost entire RoR + HD creeps were heavily more ---> Freeps were fighting over and over every night all the creep map backs (can't even remember how many 12v24 fights) ---> (Even then Creeps used to QQ about 2d cappy on 12v24 raids in hostile keeps)

    As u saw it's not so easy to fight heavily outnumbered even if u are stronger.. Why creeps used to act in this way every night on the past?

    I m happy that creeps are much stronger now, maybe some players/leaders will be able to see the game from a different side of view..
    Last edited by jivius; May 06 2014 at 02:34 AM.

  17. #3167
    So you mean we should "play" like you played during RoR and HD ? Ok, no problem, need 8 defiler 8 wl and 8 dps, we are waiting for you at luga bd then. Cheers
    Ps.: if we lose Lug then you can find us at TR bd or gy .. and if tr is gone and Lug isnt red again, then we are gone.

  18. #3168
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijani View Post
    So you mean we should "play" like you played during RoR and HD ? Ok, no problem, need 8 defiler 8 wl and 8 dps, we are waiting for you at luga bd then. Cheers
    Ps.: if we lose Lug then you can find us at TR bd or gy .. and if tr is gone and Lug isnt red again, then we are gone.
    Sorry but most of the times the fights were between blue luga and grams or at TR hotspot when TR was red, many times fights were taking place inside red keeps even when creeps were double from freeps..
    The times that freeps were hagging bds there wasn't even any fraids on (maybe u used to think that there was one).

    Anyway heavily outnumbered fights are not good one way or another (specially when weaker side doesn't take any kills at all). Maybe now u ll be able to appreciate the heavily outnumbered fights we used to give u (despite the fact freeps don't have any map backs).
    I would be glad to see now on Withy a good challenged creep group too by the time Turbine has given creeps all the needed power for this.. (Maybe Germans used to form some when they first came here (thanks to Pokaz) although after a while they used to become part of the easy numbered Withy creep way)
    Last edited by jivius; May 06 2014 at 03:14 AM.

  19. #3169
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijani View Post
    So you mean we should "play" like you played during RoR and HD ? Ok, no problem, need 8 defiler 8 wl and 8 dps, we are waiting for you at luga bd then. Cheers
    Ps.: if we lose Lug then you can find us at TR bd or gy .. and if tr is gone and Lug isnt red again, then we are gone.
    LoL to those heal numbers just pointing to freep side cheers for make me Laugh maybe get more PvMP experience and stop this BS you write here.

  20. #3170
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Sorry but most of the times the fights were between blue luga and grams or at TR hotspot when TR was red, many times fights were taking place inside red keeps even when creeps were double from freeps..
    The times that freeps were hagging bds there wasn't even any fraids on (maybe u used to think that there was one).
    I got every day same answer to the question "Any Action ?" .. "Yes, haras/leischo fraid lug bd"
    You fought inside red keeps? xD Ive never seen this during RoR or HD. Maybe the reason for this is that i can only remember the bad memories.
    And that bad memories are "Haras is waiting in front of blue keep xyz and he is not moving at all" or "Nice, luga flipped, were is haras gone? Ah ok, he is on his way to blue TR".


    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    LoL to those heal numbers just pointing to freep side cheers for make me Laugh maybe get more PvMP experience and stop this BS you write here.
    Read it one more time and maybe even you undestand what i mean. If not, maybe you know someone who can tell you.


    And again all those forum posts leads to nothing, we can continue this until the server go offline forever. This discusion is as old as lotro itself and its not only lotro you can find this discusion in every game with openpvp.

    Thats the last post from me, i promise, its wasted energy Lets fight instead of writing.

  21. #3171
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijani View Post
    I got every day same answer to the question "Any Action ?" .. "Yes, haras/leischo fraid lug bd"
    You fought inside red keeps? xD Ive never seen this during RoR or HD. Maybe the reason for this is that i can only remember the bad memories.
    And that bad memories are "Haras is waiting in front of blue keep xyz and he is not moving at all" or "Nice, luga flipped, were is haras gone? Ah ok, he is on his way to blue TR".




    Read it one more time and maybe even you undestand what i mean. If not, maybe you know someone who can tell you.


    And again all those forum posts leads to nothing, we can continue this until the server go offline forever. This discusion is as old as lotro itself and its not only lotro you can find this discusion in every game with openpvp.

    Thats the last post from me, i promise, its wasted energy Lets fight instead of writing.

    Hmm I don't know how old is your creep although u need to ask what was happening before Leis raids during RoR when freeps were united.. (actually it was the period I used to lead before creeps QQ which made me quit leading and start to play on burg..).
    Even after I stop leading, Imilhir's (usually 12max) raids were fighting every night heavily outnumbered since end of RoR away from Leis raids..

    Once again at bds there were freeps out of raids (ungrouped or on small fellows)

  22. #3172
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Agreed on stop fighting here we just scratching old wounds that need be left when they happened.

    Also guys stop accuse Dunc on the forums pls. Played with the guy before he went to moors and even now a few times in his raids and its not so bad as you guys makes it look like.

    People want to play on a char and many times even raid leaders can't get enough for group and have to play with what they have at that time.

  23. #3173
    Dunno why ppl have to overact so much..At the fight at lug that i bothered to count i counted 5 defilers and 3 WLs at the end of the fight..So there were 2 defilers outside of the craid at that point(Kamolas and the blue rank defiler with the globsnaga skin i guess) since you said that you only had 3 inside it..So stop imagining crazy numbers with 4 blue minis crosshealing while in fact there were 2!!!(i dont mean yesterday) and generally stop this pointless fight..

    Kijani i dont know who you are but if you mean that the 12man fraids at ror had 4 healers 4 cappies and 4 dpsers i l have to dissapoint you i m afraid...1 healing rk 1 healing mini 1 or 2 cappies and 1 lm after feni started playing lm...And we had tons of fights vs double numbers of creeps and we did surprisingly good(even though we cant play and myself have no idea what i m doing while leading fraids)...IF Nil was following rat though we would do even better xDD ..

  24. #3174
    Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    Funny thing i still remember why most of the creeps left in RoR - HD..

    Let me guess, 1 full craid to face:

    - Imi / Haras group; (12)
    - Leischo group: (18+)
    - Bestone group. (8 - 12)

    So bascly many nights was 30 (freeps) + against 24man craid. Ofc if we catch any of that groups alone they will wipe hard so i understand your point saying creep always outnumbered freeps.. But when all groups merged to fight us we wiped without a single kill.
    The period I mostly refered was when I used to lead and then Leis was on Dances with wargs without having any raids.. (You were playing warg/def that period or maybe u weren't even on moors as soon we had returned from Eldar at 1/3 of RoR)

    When u used to meet Bestone's new coming small freep groups u used to have a farming party.. So basicaly there was only our group..

    After Leis start to form the zergs (at late RoR) most of the times we were fighting away from his raids by the time most of creeps leaders were in contact at TS with him.. Sometimes maybe our small groups were around although most of the times we were fighting alone..

    U have learnt to fight in this way because creeps were weaker although now it would be nice to see sometimes creep groups trying to fight even outnumbered as we used to do every night (it's not so usual for creeps to be outnumbered anyway)..
    Last edited by jivius; May 06 2014 at 07:57 AM.

  25. #3175
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    When u used to meet Bestone's new coming small freep groups u used to have a farming party.. So basicaly there was only our group..
    Cool. Kami farming partys!

 

 
Page 127 of 169 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 137 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload