We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 123 of 169 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 133 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 4216
  1. #3051
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK-Scotland
    Posts
    195
    Yep first time in a long time I have not just turned and left stayed in the Moors for hours last night had some good fair fights for a change hope this continues .
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

  2. #3052
    Last night all got their answers (in practise) why there's not plenty of regular action on moors last weeks..

    Although at start there was balanced fraid v craid action, craid got 6+ again in old usual way on their first wipe..

    Tbh we didn't expect anything else although I hope now that creep side got stronger, we ll see new ''more challenged'' craids (leaders + teams) who ll work on quality and not on quantity..

    Stucking more numbers/heals now just reveals low skill abilities by the time creeps have extra advantage from the mapping back fast to battlefields..
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 23 2014 at 04:10 AM.


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  3. #3053
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK-Scotland
    Posts
    195
    Back to camping gv last night not cool..... although I managed to get a small group together and we sneaked round the back way and took them out only to be swiftly taken out by 4 wargs the battle turned for a little while with a group coming out of gv at same time but the creeps quickly returned with 3 healers and 2 wl haha they love to fight fair....
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

  4. #3054
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Tbh we didn't expect anything else although I hope now that creep side got stronger, we ll see new ''more challenged'' craids (leaders + teams) who ll work on quality and not on quantity..

    Stucking more numbers/heals now just reveals low skill abilities by the time creeps have extra advantage from the mapping back fast to battlefields..
    It wont gonna change until creeps got nerfed and all these new creepies log back their freep toons.

    And its nice to see these new guys calling me "clubber", "gilrain filth" etc. when im loggin my creep.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  5. #3055
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Last night all got their answers (in practise) why there's not plenty of regular action on moors last weeks..

    Although at start there was balanced fraid v craid action, craid got 6+ again in old usual way on their first wipe..

    Tbh we didn't expect anything else although I hope now that creep side got stronger, we ll see new ''more challenged'' craids (leaders + teams) who ll work on quality and not on quantity..

    Stucking more numbers/heals now just reveals low skill abilities by the time creeps have extra advantage from the mapping back fast to battlefields..
    Nice to hear we had similiar experience yesterday...We (r7 warg,r7 defiler - no store skills,me) visited GV in search for some action,we have been attacked by 6 freeps including the highest ranks and the struggle to kill us for good 5 min. TWO burgs r12 and r8, hunter r11 and one r6 i think to point them out, mini heal kiting and one more i cant remember atm. Showed us great lack of teamwork, heck just the two burgs can chain cc, nuke the defiler to the ground. After that 5 mins of fun, imis group of 6 i think came and facerolled us together.
    [center][img]http://s24.postimg.org/hrej3adgl/got_copy.jpg[/img][/center]

  6. #3056
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbag View Post
    Nice to hear we had similiar experience yesterday...We (r7 warg,r7 defiler - no store skills,me) visited GV in search for some action,we have been attacked by 6 freeps including the highest ranks and the struggle to kill us for good 5 min. TWO burgs r12 and r8, hunter r11 and one r6 i think to point them out, mini heal kiting and one more i cant remember atm. Showed us great lack of teamwork, heck just the two burgs can chain cc, nuke the defiler to the ground. After that 5 mins of fun, imis group of 6 i think came and facerolled us together.
    When u camp shooters u need to be ready to face anything, it's not like raid v raid action where in 1st faceroll usually there's disband and no action..

    About your combo (warg/spider/def) it's similar to (burg/warden/yellow cappy) before update 13 where those 3 could easily camp multiple creeps taking multiple kills without dying... Usually on those small groups u get killed at the end although u are able to take much more kills + experience..

    I would prefer 1st counter of warg's cds with spam tracks and nuke on it while burgs should stay all the time on def with spam cc, addle and dust in the eyes. Of course spider should be focoused last.. Most possible is that they were ungrouped and had low teamwork..
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 23 2014 at 05:32 AM.


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  7. #3057
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK-Scotland
    Posts
    195
    A big thing I'm noticing when I leave Gv these days is a load of solo freeps against a craid there seems to be a real reluctance for freeps to group or sometimes there is groups but they are small and inexperienced.
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

  8. #3058
    Quote Originally Posted by captainrobwash View Post
    Back to camping gv last night not cool.....
    Strange... I have now played few days more active at moors, and if I have camped at GV, it has been my own decision. Why are you staying there? And if you choose to stay there, why are you QQ'ing?

    Quote Originally Posted by captainrobwash View Post
    A big thing I'm noticing when I leave Gv these days is a load of solo freeps against a craid...
    I bet it is not a craid. Craid would act organized, it would perform some group actions, not just 'a freep, attack!' things. It's more probably just a (large) bunch of creeps wanting to have some fights, and because freeps are standing at GV stairs, all come there (*). And, it seems, that freeps are as lazy as creeps (at grams camping); why to move anywhere if the opposite party comes right to our doorsteps

    (*) As you know, at quiet hours, as that one 'miserable' freep you get lots of attention to the creep side, and it is so understandable: many of them (us) have waited hours to someone to come in, sure we are interested to have a possibility to get some fights. Like I said to someone, Ettens without freeps is like a fully equipped playground without no-one to play :/

    - - -

    EDIT: And, to be honest, a solo freep does not mean that you are not 'formally' grouped in a middle of 10 other freeps. We discussed this somewhere (maybe Ettens OOC), and so far I keep my current opinion: solo freep/creep is someone alone in middle of nowhere surrounded by enemies without any friends around.
    Last edited by TamX; Apr 23 2014 at 02:29 PM.
    Laurelin freeps: Tamien (R8 Warden) - Tamieth (Hunter) - Tamia (Minstrel) - Tanie (R9 Champion) - Netta (Baby Lore-master)
    Laurelin creeps: Tamratz (R9 Warg) - Tambash (R8 Blackarrow) - Tamgash (Baby Spider)

  9. #3059
    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    And its nice to see these new guys calling me "clubber", "gilrain filth" etc. when im loggin my creep.
    Woot?!? Can't say anything to that, except that you have my full respect. If it does mean anything :/
    Laurelin freeps: Tamien (R8 Warden) - Tamieth (Hunter) - Tamia (Minstrel) - Tanie (R9 Champion) - Netta (Baby Lore-master)
    Laurelin creeps: Tamratz (R9 Warg) - Tambash (R8 Blackarrow) - Tamgash (Baby Spider)

  10. #3060
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbag View Post
    Nice to hear we had similiar experience yesterday...We (r7 warg,r7 defiler - no store skills,me) visited GV in search for some action,we have been attacked by 6 freeps including the highest ranks and the struggle to kill us for good 5 min. TWO burgs r12 and r8, hunter r11 and one r6 i think to point them out, mini heal kiting and one more i cant remember atm. Showed us great lack of teamwork, heck just the two burgs can chain cc, nuke the defiler to the ground. After that 5 mins of fun, imis group of 6 i think came and facerolled us together.
    When our group was fighting you i think we were 4 or 5(Imi wasn't with us)..I was in yellow line so basically i was doing no dmg at all to bring a defiler down.Was just putting traps down to help the mini kite easier.That was till someone came into my room and i just didn't pay attention to the fight anymore

    We didn't call for more,yet some freeps found us and attacked you.I am sorry for this but it's not something we could have predicted and it's not something you didn't do to us before or won't do in the future
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

  11. #3061
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    It wont gonna change until creeps got nerfed and all these new creepies log back their freep toons.

    And its nice to see these new guys calling me "clubber", "gilrain filth" etc. when im loggin my creep.
    I remember in RoR when I got tossed out from raid and called "sideswitcher" on my mini lol
    Even when I played it the whole day...

    btw no more "macro scum" trashtalk Kees ?
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  12. #3062
    Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    I remember in RoR when I got tossed out from raid and called "sideswitcher" on my mini lol
    Even when I played it the whole day...

    btw no more "macro scum" trashtalk Kees ?
    Nah, "macro boy" now
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  13. #3063
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Last night all got their answers (in practise) why there's not plenty of regular action on moors last weeks..

    Although at start there was balanced fraid v craid action, craid got 6+ again in old usual way on their first wipe..

    Tbh we didn't expect anything else although I hope now that creep side got stronger, we ll see new ''more challenged'' craids (leaders + teams) who ll work on quality and not on quantity..

    Stucking more numbers/heals now just reveals low skill abilities by the time creeps have extra advantage from the mapping back fast to battlefields..

    Just LOLs.
    You wipe us at lug bd without us taking a kill so I invite another WL , don't rage quit or go sulk in grams.
    1 Wl , Razzy
    Then you cant kill the only WL in raid so you try for defilers, no incoming heals debuff used on them at all ( stack cappys and hunters for 100 %), 2 Wl bubbles ,no silences from LMs on WLs, by the time you decide the defilers arnt going down your dps is dead and you wiped.
    Half your raid then seemed to leave and we had far to many , what am I supposed to do ? Dismiss the low ranks?
    Followed by retreat to GV and major sulking.
    So what you sugest is we stick to high rank groups and let the reds suffer like you do with the new freeps. Not my style ,lots of reds are completely useless in raid so numbers mean very little, have a core of high ranks mostly in raid , but will try with anything to give some action.

    I find the walk overs as boring as you do.
    Learn to cooperate and use the skills you have , we are all on TS and have you noticed you get stunned in blight or warg pee at the exact moment you are hit with the multiple impales and VTs?
    UP your game a bit.

  14. #3064
    Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    Just LOLs.
    You wipe us at lug bd without us taking a kill so I invite another WL , don't rage quit or go sulk in grams.
    1 Wl , Razzy
    Then you cant kill the only WL in raid so you try for defilers, no incoming heals debuff used on them at all ( stack cappys and hunters for 100 %), 2 Wl bubbles ,no silences from LMs on WLs, by the time you decide the defilers arnt going down your dps is dead and you wiped.
    Half your raid then seemed to leave and we had far to many , what am I supposed to do ? Dismiss the low ranks?
    Followed by retreat to GV and major sulking.
    So what you sugest is we stick to high rank groups and let the reds suffer like you do with the new freeps. Not my style ,lots of reds are completely useless in raid so numbers mean very little, have a core of high ranks mostly in raid , but will try with anything to give some action.

    I find the walk overs as boring as you do.
    Learn to cooperate and use the skills you have , we are all on TS and have you noticed you get stunned in blight or warg pee at the exact moment you are hit with the multiple impales and VTs?
    UP your game a bit.
    Well you definitely took one kill at lug bd, surprised if you didn't take another - our healing was spread a bit thin, so if you are coordinating as well as you say, don't know why you didn't get more. We only had one lm - inexperienced newbie. We had 4 newbies in the fraid, and 3 minis, one group had no heals at all. Some left because they were tired, so thats why we disbanded, couldn't carry on with what we had.

    Some freeps don't help red ranks, some do. Same with creeps.

    Wasn't watching debuffs being applied, but yes ofc should have been some RC and HS hunter debuffs, maybe there were some and we both didn't notice them, i heard calls for other debuffs such as Telling Mark etc but I can't understand the greek accent very well, so its a mystery to me xD Last night was my first experience of freep raid and I was impressed with the leading, skills are called for, as soon as blight/webs appear we are told to move away. Wasn't the best constituted fraid around and it had a little too much to contend with, but was a good effort imo, especially to wipe you at lug bd.

    Rumple tracked 27 Orcs at the TR fight before we disbanded - we weren't 24 and we had 4 newbies...probably about 17 useful freeps in the fraid. Ofc not all those creeps were in your craid, but we couldn't fight those numbers last night, especially after we lost both fata and lain.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

  15. #3065
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbag View Post
    After that 5 mins of fun, imis group of 6 i think came and facerolled us together.
    If i remember correctly for the time you talk about i was solo testing fire..So ye better get your facts straight m8 ..

    For some of the rest posts the usual funny BS xDD.. 18(5 were 1 audacity newbies) vs around 30(tracked) on an update that creeps are in a good spot and they say that freeps need to learn to play..oh well..
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

  16. #3066
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    "gilrain filth" etc.
    Would I too be called "Gilrain Filth" since I'm also from Gilrain Kees?
    Or just remember this:
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

  17. #3067
    Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    UP your game a bit.
    Same to u (in quality not in quantity).


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  18. #3068
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK-Scotland
    Posts
    195
    [QUOTE=TamX;7148861]Strange... I have now played few days more active at moors, and if I have camped at GV, it has been my own decision. Why are you staying there? And if you choose to stay there, why are you QQ'ing?

    I haven't been staying I said that in a previous post and I'm also not qqing just adding my 2 cents

    I bet it is not a craid. Craid would act organized, it would perform some group actions, not just 'a freep, attack!' things. It's more probably just a (large) bunch of creeps wanting to have some fights, and because freeps are standing at GV stairs, all come there (*). And, it seems, that freeps are as lazy as creeps (at grams camping); why to move anywhere if the opposite party comes right to our doorsteps

    I have creeps and have first hand seen the craids being organized...

    (*) As you know, at quiet hours, as that one 'miserable' freep you get lots of attention to the creep side, and it is so understandable: many of them (us) have waited hours to someone to come in, sure we are interested to have a possibility to get some fights. Like I said to someone, Ettens without freeps is like a fully equipped playground without no-one to play :/

    and this is where its heading unfortunately it is human nature to take advantage of a situation that is easy and offers personal gain but that greed by some creeps is currently spoiling the fun for everyone.
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

  19. #3069
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Same to u (in quality not in quantity).
    We have both at moment where as you have neither.
    A local saying where I live is
    ......All mouth and no trousers...
    This sums you up very well but probably dosn't translate very well.
    Last edited by elfbane1; Apr 25 2014 at 09:55 AM.

  20. #3070
    Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    We have both at moment where as you have neither.
    A local saying where I live is
    ......All mouth and no trousers...
    This sums you up very well but probably don't translate very well.
    You know in pvp quality is opposite to quantity..
    When u have quality u don't need more numbers..
    With more numbers things are so simple and no special skills needed..

    About the rest ---> go to wartab thread and watch how many champs are active on moors.. The rest possible are flippers on your crowd raids..


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  21. #3071
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    819
    I see tonight we have gankers and zergers camping GV again bunch of f---wits
    Freep Lobengulu:Hunter:(R13)105 Izuru:RK:(R5)105 Masakana:LM:(R4)105 Umdlali:Mini:(R2)73 Inkosi:Champ:53 Ukaputeni:Cappy:(R0)51 Umsizi:Warden:48 Isela:Burg:(R3)150 Umlondolozi:Guard:31 Boscovar:Hobbit Mini 25 Isilwaneesikhulu:Beo 22 Sipho:Mini:20 Dwani RK:17
    Creep Eish:BA:R6 Silentpaw:Warg:R5 Inyanga:Def:R3 Umgomo:Reaver:R2 Mpara:WL:R2 Isicabucabu:Spider:R3

  22. #3072
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobengulu View Post
    I see tonight we have gankers and zergers camping GV again bunch of f---wits
    Do something about it m8.
    Never any grams camps for long if Im online.

  23. #3073
    Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    Do something about it m8.
    Never any grams camps for long if Im online.
    I have never had any problems with grams campers, nor with GV campers. We people are just lazy; when the opponent comes to out doorsteps, why to move? Yes, IMO, never ever QQ about grams/GV campers, it is only because you are staying there.
    Laurelin freeps: Tamien (R8 Warden) - Tamieth (Hunter) - Tamia (Minstrel) - Tanie (R9 Champion) - Netta (Baby Lore-master)
    Laurelin creeps: Tamratz (R9 Warg) - Tambash (R8 Blackarrow) - Tamgash (Baby Spider)

  24. #3074
    Nice RvR action today. The freeps were outnumbered but it was still a very fun fight.
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

  25. #3075
    Quote Originally Posted by Dernudan View Post
    Nice RvR action today. The freeps were outnumbered but it was still a very fun fight.

    Learn to count.
    Suggest Sesami street.
    After loosing nan (dc) and Lutz (Godley pursuits ) also Gali( lazy #######) we gained the outnumbered buff.
    OOC was empty, I tried.
    Saying all that............and because im an unpleasant ####### who read Socrates
    Welcome back to those who tried , sorry we lost to many to continue. Creeps side is dead but they will return( hopefully).
    Incoming healing debuff u morons.

 

 
Page 123 of 169 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 133 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload