We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 122 of 169 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 132 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 4216
    ROFL...Ppl next time plz dont post all these epic forum's posts at once..Spread them during 2-3 days so we can have things to laugh more days and not just 1 ...
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbag View Post
    im sure we will see many dps spiders again and cc role will be secondary again, which is quite sad.The dps boost went to far.
    Nah dps is ok imo. What isn't ok is mix of dps and still the same cds on CC.

Spider in U12 was just funny, if the player wouldn't know the absolute perfect CC rotation- you would lose.
    And even with absolute perfect rotation- lose 7/10 with most classes.

Best way prolly would be to just let you trait better for improved CC x DPS not both at the same time..
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    OK guys...

BREAKING NEWZ!

Its closest to balanced for years now.

You can write all kind of bs you want but the way it is now is best ive seen so far from the time audacity was brought to game. With the exception of defiler ofc, they will get nerf in U13.1 i bet.

Why?

Many of us prefer solo play over group play to show skill, movement, brilliant decision making etc... Fact is, game is not made for that, its made for group play, especially moors. Now, people that played BR know that there is no testing for RvsR situations at all on test server. There is some sparing, solo wandering, zerging etc happening there, but no decent group fight. So you get QQ about how creeps are now OP because of this and that, and same thing happened last time when freeps were getting good update.

Difference is, creep community usually has more skilled players then freeps on our server, so creeps can handle it. But when it comes to the moment when creep have upper hand, everything is brought so far, that people are afraid to step out of GV. Yesterday there was a period of like 10 minutes where i was "camping" 5 freeps at gv stairs alone with only dunc on warg roaming around me. And then one of the most hilarious things happened. I charged scaled hunter, got as close as possible to oneshotters, killed the guy, and ran away. Its worth mentioning that r14 champ and r13 (i think) cappy were among them, and they were too afraid of following me, probably in belief that there is like 24 raid waiting behind the stone or something. Then people like this write stuff about camping gv here.

I was fighting some people on spider and BA and saw that many classes can fight pretty well against me. There were some rookie mistakes from them that made me win most of the times. Like spaming bleeds on spider. I think most of the classes can give pretty decent fight atm, and with a bit of work on their mits, morale, 1stage wep i believe they can fight evenly with creeps. Conclusions are made too fast and without proofs.

U12 was time where freeps didnt have to think much about thier rotations, debuffs cc etc, and ofc now is shocking how suddenly freeps have to know how to play. There are at least 3 classes that can debuff incoming healing, every freep class can CC. I just dont believe its impossible to deal with defilers.

Guys, its time to LEARN TO PLAY! Coordinate big hits at same time, apply some key debuffs before that and you can kill whatever you want.

Waiting for better update is not an option, because, as you may have notice, there will be no complete balance.

About scaled freeps, encourage your kinnies not to spend money for moors before they hit the cap. Scaled freeps are r0 creeps. Same thing, different slaughterer.

Is this stuffz true? Is it really... balanced?
    (and what the fk are scaled freeps? The same as greenie creeps where back in the good old days? sounds like it the way ppl are talking about getting farmed x.x)

Oh,what about these tanks one can ride nowdays?!

-
    Baz

I haven't been in Ettens that much lately, as I have had some heavy work at PvE side. Anyways, I think it's far too early to say anything solid on U13 update, and personally I accept any challenges gladly.

Many good posts above, I don't have much to say more. Withy Ettens is mainly what higher rank players make it. It really does not matter, if low rank creeps are camping GV, or vice versa. Revenge - GV camping for Grams camping - may be childish, maybe, but it is understandable. I hope that at both sides experienced, high rank players think what they want to see in Ettens, and act to make it happen. It can never be perfect, as different players want different, conflicting things, but it can be good enough.

It's true that any balancing attempts affects more to group action than relative strengths of individual classes. That does not prevent me to solo, it's fun - although sometimes frustrating - and a way to learn to use a class. I don't care about being ganked or zerged if I have few tight fights (slight possibility to even win that) while wandering around. Personally I think that for healthy Ettens it is good that creeps are little bit stronger than freeps, as playing is more reactive and you gotta respond to freep actions with the material on hand at that time. At freep side it is easier to choose with whom you want to enter.
    Laurelin freeps: Tamien (R8 Warden) - Tamieth (Hunter) - Tamia (Minstrel) - Tanie (R9 Champion)
    Laurelin extras: Tamyah (Baby Captain) - Netta (Baby Lore-master) - Yasmint (Cook)
    Laurelin creeps: Tamratz (R9 Warg) - Tambash (R8 Blackarrow) - Tamgash (Baby Spider)

Quote Originally Posted by Okni View Post
    Is this stuffz true? Is it really... balanced?
    (and what the fk are scaled freeps? The same as greenie creeps where back in the good old days? sounds like it the way ppl are talking about getting farmed x.x)

Oh,what about these tanks one can ride nowdays?!

-
    Baz

Come and see for yourself! We ought to have a chat as well, you've been gone for ages now
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

Yaaaawn, 4 wargs, grouped up and camping GV for a good hour and a half with 4 red OPs and every keep. I get that creeps are enjoying being able to kill freeps for once, but this is not PvP, it's just constant farming ^^

I'm expecting the good old 'oh but the freeps camped Grams' argument, but I dont remember the last time a group of burgs camped Grams for an hour and a half without dying once...

So yeah, pass this off as QQ, tell me to go PvE or find a high rank or whatever, but the creeps know they're taking advantage and that's that

Cheers (not)

the warg camp at GV was not fun today for the Freeps, although I'm not sure how it's fun for the wargs, farming one spot for hours. Although the main problem that I saw was the lack of cooperation at all by the Freeps to break the camp. There would be more Freeps than creeps outside GV, bt the Freeps refused group invites and working together and got massacred over and over again.
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

Quote Originally Posted by Ealwynn View Post
    Yaaaawn, 4 wargs, grouped up and camping GV for a good hour and a half with 4 red OPs and every keep. I get that creeps are enjoying being able to kill freeps for once, but this is not PvP, it's just constant farming ^^

I'm expecting the good old 'oh but the freeps camped Grams' argument, but I dont remember the last time a group of burgs camped Grams for an hour and a half without dying once...

So yeah, pass this off as QQ, tell me to go PvE or find a high rank or whatever, but the creeps know they're taking advantage and that's that

Cheers (not)
    well that was also an daily thing, but ye a gv camp /grams camp is no fun at all. I rather would have some open fights.

Seems it's a farming period for both sides..

Creeps farm some naive Freeps at GV while Freeps are farming FAs at Way of Smiths skirmish raids...

I think until next update where the drop of FAs gonna be more rare it would be something like this..

So don't waste your precious time without reason..

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Creeps farm some naive Freeps at GV while Freeps are farming FAs at Way of Smiths skirmish raids...

So don't waste your precious time without reason..
    That's sadly true Haras, but again there's only so much Smiths farming you can take before you fancy doing something different, and it appears heading to the moors for some actual PvP is no longer an option.

That's sadly true Haras, but again there's only so much Smiths farming you can take before you fancy doing something different, and it appears heading to the moors for some actual PvP is no longer an option.
    Leave GV by the second road and search for soloers is an option too...
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Didnt test much yet, still..

yday i went to moors on my burg r11 with FA all tuned up, my virtues are all at 18

(3 red OPs and 1 neutral)
    Found 2 wargs, both r6 maybe not full aud yet, got destroyed by them and couldnt kill 1, still was close. Before u13 i would killed them both easily, well i know freeps were a bit Op so here's my actual impressions now:

- Freeps are very (very) squishy, poor no audacity and scaled freeps :P
    - My audacity was weird, i got stunned for ages
    - Pre u13, i always found wargs in stealth, because i had more stealth level, now they found me :S (no i wasnt tracked)

I like the challenge of creeps being more powerfull than before and that they can match 1v1 against freeps, still i think they lowered too much the freep's mitigations.
    What i can do on my burg is switch some jewelery to have more miti, still i will lose huge dps. Turbine could only raise creeps dmg :P

Will test more tomorrow

Cya maggots

Maaba
    [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/1zxny2e.jpg[/IMG]

Last year when FAs came out, pvp action had fallen again because of the Erebor farming runs, despite the fact that freeps were much stronger than creeps on that update..

Players should be patient and take a small break:

-Freeps can work on gear/virtue up

-Creeps can work on alt new toons by the time they have plenty of space to pve for map deeds

The rest can try their luck although I hope they won't be dissapointed by the time that freeps population is curently very low and chances of getting farmed are extremely high..

I think this is the most healthy way so as to have good action again as soon as possible..
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 19 2014 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    2d road usually has its own fanatic campers too..

Mapping at poor TR u can control easily 2d passage on an OOC/tribe alert too..

Or smartest way, jumping down to eagle valley? Flank GV campers?
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Or smartest way, jumping down to eagle valley? Flank GV campers?
    Odo was writing about soloers..

About flanking freep group I think it's hard to find avaliable blue + higher rank freeps even for 6-group..

We ve managed couple of times even from day 1 to push creep campers away from GV and what we get later was 3defs 2wls + double numbers vs 6 freeps as it was usual situation before U13.

Creating a small group so as to disband it after some minutes where the other side gets double numbers/heals in 1st wipe is just pointless and waste of time..

The road should be safe most of the time imo. With this action everyone is either focused on GV or farming boxes
    Apart from Boshal ofc... that guy is stealthed even in Grams

The road should be safe most of the time imo. With this action everyone is either focused on GV or farming boxes
    Apart from Boshal ofc... that guy is stealthed even in Grams
    Haras gives creeps too much credit. we too last to go all the way there. that's a waste of a poor map burn. When I go check it, I never see another creep there nor do I stay long (patrolling npcs annoy me).

With that said there are a select few ppl who do it more often than others but the chances of running into them are like 20%. Ost road is always an option if you don't like what is going on at GV. Or yeah just Jump down somewhere haha. less we get a VERY lucky perfect timing track off, there is no telling where you are on that dang road
    Krahjarngladiator r10 reaver Spidermaan r10 weaver Shadowsfear r8 warg Vaineatter r8 Warleader Voodoomagoo r7 defiler Vilearrow r6 ba
    Arrowdain r7 hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Vaineater View Post
    Haras gives creeps too much credit. we too last to go all the way there. that's a waste of a poor map burn. When I go check it, I never see another creep there nor do I stay long (patrolling npcs annoy me).

With that said there are a select few ppl who do it more often than others but the chances of running into them are like 20%. Ost road is always an option if you don't like what is going on at GV. Or yeah just Jump down somewhere haha. less we get a VERY lucky perfect timing track off, there is no telling where you are on that dang road
    Tbf i always see low rank freeps saying that there are wargs around OR.So maybe safe road isn't the best option but still u can get out of gv when being camped.Thing is that even if u manage to get out u most likely won't find anything cuz creeps are at gv

On another note i was in moors yesterday,creeps were camping freeps at lug gy.We could barely kill stuff,they kept getting more,even grouped up xD
    After like an hour of pew pew i got so bored i left.Hope at least creeps had some fun out of it.
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Kudos to the three groups that pushed out of GV last night.
    Don't know who the crazy scalers where but that was 6 people with more balls than brains , managed not to kill them 3 times out of the 4 they attacked my 6 man group. Hope they didn't meet Boshal.
    Keep on trying allosbor m8, bit more organisation from a properly built raid needed to take us down now.
    There appeared to be 3 creep groups , 2 six mans and a small warg pack maybe 4 , the small fights worked well but if wargs found you and broadcast your position we were just to many, did stand off a couple of fight to try to give you a chance , was taking lots of abuse from other creeps though for not helping.
    Creeps arnt easy meat anymore , creep groups are now very strong,
    Freeps need to put aside their disagreements and group together if they are going have any chance. Creeps had to do it.
    You still have all the skills necessary to take us down ,you cant just nuke us down any more though , you just need use your skills in a coordinated fashion , creeps side had to learn to cooperate , now its your turn.

Hahah, now Ettens feel like a real challenge, at least for Champ First you need to break siege at GV or OR, and then you are easily stuck on Lug/TR GY, until creeps take those away, and you need to break siege again

Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    Freeps need to put aside their disagreements and group together if they are going have any chance. Creeps had to do it.
    This really feels like playing creep pre-HD era.
    Laurelin freeps: Tamien (R8 Warden) - Tamieth (Hunter) - Tamia (Minstrel) - Tanie (R9 Champion)
    Laurelin extras: Tamyah (Baby Captain) - Netta (Baby Lore-master) - Yasmint (Cook)
    Laurelin creeps: Tamratz (R9 Warg) - Tambash (R8 Blackarrow) - Tamgash (Baby Spider)

I am finding the moors to be more fun scter U-3 (freepside). There are more good fights now when you get a good group together, and I have to think when fighting. The GV camp is easily bipassable and I like getting a group together from my kin and crushing it when I want.
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

Ha hahaha, you mean Boshal's hunting spot? Yeah right
    Freep Loben:Hunter:(R13)105 Izuru:RK:(R5)105 Masakana:LM:(R4)105 Umdlali:Mini:(R2)74 Inkosi:Champ:53 Ukaputeni:Cappy:(R0)51 Umsizi:Warden:48 Isela:Burg:(R3)51 Umlondolozi:Guard:31 Boscovar:Hobbit Mini 27 Isilwaneesikhulu:Beo 22 Sipho:Mini:20 Dwani RK:17
    Creep Eish:BA:R7 Silentpaw:Warg:R5 Inyanga:Def:R3 Umgomo:Reaver:R2 Mpara:WL:R2 Isicabucabu:Spider:R3

Quote Originally Posted by Lobengulu View Post
    Ha hahaha, you mean Boshal's hunting spot? Yeah right
    So what you're doing in the moors if you dont want to fight a single warg? But there is a solution .. dont come alone :-)

cheers for the fights today,i tried to stay with 8-9 people in my group , when i got full fraid you disbanded its ok , at least it was not a GV Day ... we'l have better fights in the future

p.s even in those dark freep times,we still camp in grams *evil laugh*

Page 122 of 169 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 132 ... LastLast