We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 121 of 169 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 131 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    Scaling is a joke, no idea how that went live - maybe its just another way to shut creeps up and get all freeps up to cap. Lots of creeps quite happy to camp outside GV yesterday afternoon when it was my hunter, Phak's dwarf (?) and two other squishies - including some creeps who I thought were better than that. That is what shocked me.

In the evening it was understandable. Dunc/Lish obviously had a craid up - although why you need a craid to camp gv is beyond me. There were a fair few freeps there, although they were probably outmatched by the many easymoders on their defilers (yay our class is op now, best class - someone actually said that in creep ooc) - eventually Irmas got a fraid up, we lacked heals and tbh it wasn't well coordinated at all - got a few kills and then disbanded. By the time I logged back to creep to look at gv, obviously some creeps had gotten bored and logged off, only a few left behind.

As to why freeps won't come out of gv = the same reason you won't come out of grams when Kami/Dunc not online. Without someone barking orders at you and coordinated heals people will hide in safety,especially when the other side has a craid up with several wls and defilers....

RIP defiler, you've been made too powerful. A small heal increase on the slimes and a reduction in FR cd would have been enough. Still not as good as a mini ofc, but a wl and defi in a group will take some serious cc and if creepside plays like they played pre U13 I think anyone but the best freep players and leaders are going to have a lot of trouble. Didn't want creepside made easier, wanted it to stay as it was and for creepside to up their game. Now sadly looks like adequacy will do.

sooo this is where freeps and creeps come to QQ ^^ just saying i didnt have a craid up i was in a trio with bloodpaws and rosli i came to GV to have a 5-10 min browse and decided to snag a few points, 15 mins later we were sitting at OR taking screenshots together with the lowbies before mapping to grams
    -.-

Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    You could let the 10k morale low mit scalable freeps have a look in ettens and maybe at the future they'l get vip but come on thats too much????(Shame to all of you if you attacked a scalable freep,you just killed a guy who have no idea what pvp is,he just finished his 30th quest in shire)
    p.s challenge is 1 shotting scalable freeps so lets go
    So, creeps cant kill scaled freeps, but freeps can kill red rank creeps. (yes, Shame on all of you creeps!!)

That scaled system is a bs, is just a question of money. 1 scaled freep without legendary items what you expect? is the same as a rank 0 creep without audacity, without skills.

P.S. I 1 shooted spider rank 1 with my hunter.. yeh no challenge.

. Please remind me, when audacity was introduced in HD what happened? camp grams.. yeah right (:
    Last edited by SANTAREM; Apr 15 2014 at 08:19 PM.
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    So, creeps cant kill scaled freeps, but freeps can kill red rank creeps. (yes, Shame on all of you creeps!!)

That scaled system is a bs, is just a question of money. 1 scaled freep without legendary items what you expect? is the same as a rank 0 creep without audacity, without skills.

P.S. I 1 shooted spider rank 1 with my hunter.. yeh no challenge.

. Please remind me, when audacity was introduced in HD what happened? camp grams.. yeah right (:
    Upscaled freeps is a joke compared to rank 0 creeps m8. When no audacity at start HD we got 1 shotted by green ranked BA's like myself with light armour mini rank 10 those days. Camping these new guys is much more challenging then we freeps at grams as playing creep is more challenging no matter what 1 update does
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

(:
    Yes agree with you on that but its not like a r0 and a burglar killing it in HH,it was freeps from our server that wanted to come and try the pvp(New Turbine Scalable system)...And they saw 20 creeps(high ranks and not only) killing them with 1 arrow or wtvr.My point is that would be better if you all let them move go to tr for example or HH(Morth could be their Guide Showing the Keeps OPS taking Pictures with them .. Then feel free to kill them,Zerg them,)At the other hand maybe it was better for them to realize that you need to cap your mitigations , work on your gear .. I dont know what turbine was thinkin$$
    Last edited by da-hawkz; Apr 16 2014 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    Yes agree with you on that but its not like a r0 and a burglar killing it in HH,it was freeps from our server that wanted to come and try the pvp(New Turbine Scalable system)...And they saw 20 creeps(high ranks and not only) killing them with 1 arrow or wtvr.My point is that would be better if you all let them move go to tr for example or HH(Then feel free to kill them,Zerg them,)At the other hand maybe it was better for them to realize that you need to cap your mitigations , work on your gear .. I dont know what turbine was thinkin$$
    All they can do imo- is get some ranks, xp and just lvl the char up.
    And one day, one day slay Lutzrul the Gawd...

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    And one day, one day slay Lutzrul the Gawd...
    ha, nice joke...not possible to kill a god!
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Lishnaqk View Post
    sooo this is where freeps and creeps come to QQ ^^ just saying i didnt have a craid up i was in a trio with bloodpaws and rosli i came to GV to have a 5-10 min browse and decided to snag a few points, 15 mins later we were sitting at OR taking screenshots together with the lowbies before mapping to grams
    -.-
    Right, if you read my reply to Dunc you'll see that I accept Dunc saying he only had a small group and that I accept the behaviour of the evening creeps was fine and that the fact the freeps weren't organised/of the right class to put up a decent fight was just how it was - as I said, you can't expect the creeps to not have acted how they did that night. My only problem was with the number of defilers and with the afternoon creeps, you were not there in the afternoon, neither was blood, Rosli was however.

If anything I was posting to defend the so-called gv farm, because I don't think it was a farm, same how most the time a 'grams farm' isn't a grams farm - to me its only a farm if the other side is really outmatched - lots of creeps/freeps at decent rank sat at one shotters when there isn't a suitable leader online = not a farm. The afternoon time was a farm,the evening wasn't. Hard to tell who is leading a craid from the other side.... someone said you had something and someone said dunc had something, so thats why i put 'dunc/lish'. I still don't like the idea of having a craid whilst the other side are penned in gv, i think you need to give them the chance to get out - but its not unreasonable, and that's just my extreme fairplay views talking, so i had no problem with Dunc having what he says was just a group up.
    And agreed, r0 creeps are stronger than scaled freeps atm - I couldn't make a dent on a r0 i was firing at from gv steps.
    Last edited by Akrorgash; Apr 16 2014 at 06:37 AM.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

thing is ppl, that right now freeps are having a hugh disadvantage again, like in update 12.0...when creeps come to GV, to "farm" or search for some freeps to fight, and after that saying that "freeps did the same to us at grams, so it's ok"...
    it's childish, sorry
    you know that when (at least when i'm in grps) we come to grams, we check it there's anything there usually with a track and then move on. since u13 launch, every time i came to GV i saw there at least 3-4-5 creeps. and it was not looking like they are about to go on.
    about grams camps, i heard that the developers invented a secret weapon for creeps, how was it called?...oh right, maps!
    so yeah. hope you guys think abit before letting your side's players to take all keeps and all OPs and come to GV, "like freeps do all day", and then when we actually take OPs to even try to spar, they're being taken back
    and don't understand me wrong. i actually liked the update, the balance now is much closer to RoR's one and finally we got some challenge. but you can't say that defilers aren't over the top and some bugs with spider and Blood of Fire reflect aren't a huge advantage for creeps.
    it'll prob be more balanced in next update when they realise that we went from maxed mits to no mits at all or when we switch to full mitigation build, do no damage and take no damage too
    hope you all will have fun in this update and in the game, and please ppl, don't think only about points!
    cya ingame, Rolsperx
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    about grams camps, i heard that the developers invented a secret weapon for creeps, how was it called?...oh right, maps!
    I heard you guys have safe path to OR, oh wait i bet on that door there's a creep army also!
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

I heard you guys have safe path to OR, oh wait i bet on that door there's a creep army also!
    yeah we tried to exit from there but still when you take the OPs they're being taken back, or wargs camping OR killing you when you exit through there.
    so it's not the greatest way to break through a gv camp.
    ..and creeps got their safe path to DG too

Well .. what are you doing when you're killing the middle boss inside dof without fumaroles ?
    Have you ever tried this? And if the answer is yes, then you obviously know howto debuffed him and reducing the incomming heal.

Why its so hard to make a balanced raid on freep side and to use all of your skills also in pvp?
    Do you realy think creeps could kill anything in a freep raid pre U13 when we dont coordinate cc/debuff with dmg?
    You have a lot of CC, debuff skills .. be creative and use them. Coordinate your attacks on debuffed targets.
    I know youve done debuffs in the past also .. but think about a tactic how to kill a creep raid right now.

Keep this in mind and lets have some nice fights.

Dont start QQ before the battles have even started.

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    ha, nice joke...not possible to kill a god!
    Nab :P, Just dont believe in him - problem solved! ( Sorry Lutz, i whip myself later)

On topic: I think its too early to make objective statement. But from spiders point of view id say i dont like the changes much, im sure we will see many dps spiders again and cc role will be secondary again, which is quite sad.The dps boost went to far. But overall i think after freeps design they moors builds and start to use skills covered by dust we can have nice fights again. Sipmly they need to use they classes on full potential and think how they could be more effective in groups insted of repeating 3 skills and follow rat. Scaled freeps are in very bad shape and cant provide absolutelz nothing, excpet meat shield for high ranks. Best way is to ignore them, if you care about future of pvp. I myself killed one in the first day with 2 dots and walk away. Im not looking for fights like this, makes me feel like a jerk.
    [center][img]http://s24.postimg.org/hrej3adgl/got_copy.jpg[/img][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Think we should not point fingers to any one person alone here and we should just relax and take this update 1 day at a time.

Don't think its only just freep leaders that left moors. We have only a few creep leaders here too from RoR.

Dunc why not come and see what happened on cappy and run some skraids if no freeps around for fights ?
    Run all those scirm raids again m8 , no thx , and to what ends?
    I lived to raid on freep pve side ,what I found most rewarding, being with a group that was greater than the sum of its parts. Became pretty good at it .
    Now what are you farming first agers for ? Where the end content?
    Gave up with PVE side after playing HD beta and reading developers plans for the future.

Taking an OP is a quest on creep side and I have no control over people not in my raid.

Maps are gained by completing a number of quests in friendly keeps ,many creeps who raid still don't have all maps , newbies start with a map back to grams with a 1 hour cd , others must be earned , this involves leaving grams to PVE.

The leaders I was referring too who knew how to build a raid that have left were Fralin, Anya an Auterius , don't know whether they did much in moors as im a relative newcomer to PVP in lotro , became interested when the end content in PVE dried up.

Agree the scaling is a joke, didn't get one killing blow on any of the scaled players on any of my creeps, go figure.
    Anyway they are not my problem , took on the responsibility for the red rank creeps , need someone on freep side to do the same for the scalers.

I have absolutely no interest in points , I like to fight ,ranking up on creep side is a means to an end tho.

OK guys...

BREAKING NEWZ!

Its closest to balanced for years now.

You can write all kind of bs you want but the way it is now is best ive seen so far from the time audacity was brought to game. With the exception of defiler ofc, they will get nerf in U13.1 i bet.

Why?

Many of us prefer solo play over group play to show skill, movement, brilliant decision making etc... Fact is, game is not made for that, its made for group play, especially moors. Now, people that played BR know that there is no testing for RvsR situations at all on test server. There is some sparing, solo wandering, zerging etc happening there, but no decent group fight. So you get QQ about how creeps are now OP because of this and that, and same thing happened last time when freeps were getting good update.

Difference is, creep community usually has more skilled players then freeps on our server, so creeps can handle it. But when it comes to the moment when creep have upper hand, everything is brought so far, that people are afraid to step out of GV. Yesterday there was a period of like 10 minutes where i was "camping" 5 freeps at gv stairs alone with only dunc on warg roaming around me. And then one of the most hilarious things happened. I charged scaled hunter, got as close as possible to oneshotters, killed the guy, and ran away. Its worth mentioning that r14 champ and r13 (i think) cappy were among them, and they were too afraid of following me, probably in belief that there is like 24 raid waiting behind the stone or something. Then people like this write stuff about camping gv here.

I was fighting some people on spider and BA and saw that many classes can fight pretty well against me. There were some rookie mistakes from them that made me win most of the times. Like spaming bleeds on spider. I think most of the classes can give pretty decent fight atm, and with a bit of work on their mits, morale, 1stage wep i believe they can fight evenly with creeps. Conclusions are made too fast and without proofs.

U12 was time where freeps didnt have to think much about thier rotations, debuffs cc etc, and ofc now is shocking how suddenly freeps have to know how to play. There are at least 3 classes that can debuff incoming healing, every freep class can CC. I just dont believe its impossible to deal with defilers.

Guys, its time to LEARN TO PLAY! Coordinate big hits at same time, apply some key debuffs before that and you can kill whatever you want.

Waiting for better update is not an option, because, as you may have notice, there will be no complete balance.

About scaled freeps, encourage your kinnies not to spend money for moors before they hit the cap. Scaled freeps are r0 creeps. Same thing, different slaughterer.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    So you get QQ about how creeps are now OP because of this and that, and same thing happened last time when freeps were getting good update.

Difference is, creep community usually has more skilled players then freeps on our server, so creeps can handle it. But when it comes to the moment when creep have upper hand, everything is brought so far, that people are afraid to step out of GV.

U12 was time where freeps didnt have to think much about thier rotations, debuffs cc etc, and ofc now is shocking how suddenly freeps have to know how to play. There are at least 3 classes that can debuff incoming healing, every freep class can CC. I just dont believe its impossible to deal with defilers.

Guys, its time to LEARN TO PLAY! Coordinate big hits at same time, apply some key debuffs before that and you can kill whatever you want.

Waiting for better update is not an option, because, as you may have notice, there will be no complete balance. .
    Be4 U13, creep raid action as based on comunication of the WLs to get the best out of Field Promotions/Revives out of it, the same with the Reavers with Impales, Weavers/BAs with stuns and wargs to get the pack atacking some target of their own. All of this while freeps just do "Load, Aim, Fire" with their class and know the basic of following a RAT with the very same rotation every single time.

So now, its pretty much like God says: L2P. Creeps had to, and now its your turn.

Dont like it?

Narthor - r11 Warden | Glawoneth - r9 RK | Trengo - r8 Burglar | Torvareth - r8 Champion | Morgand - r7 Hunter | Garina - r5 Minstrel
    Radguz - r12 Reaver | Narrowz - r9 BA | Woodyy - r9 Stalker(EN) | Narthorao - r8 WL
    YouTube Channel | Original Challenger of Gothmog - Laurelin | TheBandits Raid Alliance

OK guys...

BREAKING NEWZ!

Its closest to balanced for years now.

You can write all kind of bs you want but the way it is now is best ive seen so far from the time audacity was brought to game. With the exception of defiler ofc, they will get nerf in U13.1 i bet.

Why?

Many of us prefer solo play over group play to show skill, movement, brilliant decision making etc... Fact is, game is not made for that, its made for group play, especially moors. Now, people that played BR know that there is no testing for RvsR situations at all on test server. There is some sparing, solo wandering, zerging etc happening there, but no decent group fight. So you get QQ about how creeps are now OP because of this and that, and same thing happened last time when freeps were getting good update.

Difference is, creep community usually has more skilled players then freeps on our server, so creeps can handle it. But when it comes to the moment when creep have upper hand, everything is brought so far, that people are afraid to step out of GV. Yesterday there was a period of like 10 minutes where i was "camping" 5 freeps at gv stairs alone with only dunc on warg roaming around me. And then one of the most hilarious things happened. I charged scaled hunter, got as close as possible to oneshotters, killed the guy, and ran away. Its worth mentioning that r14 champ and r13 (i think) cappy were among them, and they were too afraid of following me, probably in belief that there is like 24 raid waiting behind the stone or something. Then people like this write stuff about camping gv here.

I was fighting some people on spider and BA and saw that many classes can fight pretty well against me. There were some rookie mistakes from them that made me win most of the times. Like spaming bleeds on spider. I think most of the classes can give pretty decent fight atm, and with a bit of work on their mits, morale, 1stage wep i believe they can fight evenly with creeps. Conclusions are made too fast and without proofs.

Waiting for better update is not an option, because, as you may have notice, there will be no complete balance.

About scaled freeps, encourage your kinnies not to spend money for moors before they hit the cap. Scaled freeps are r0 creeps. Same thing, different slaughterer.

As far I remember we killed u sometimes while there wasn't any freep group on..

If u logged more often u would see that some steps away from GV there are some warg packs with old clubbers, sideswitchers and usual spar gankers.
    Of course i m not going to give to them any easy points

Anywyay welcome back to game,

Welcome back to all those who had quit the game last weeks where we had huge battles and now they look so funny asking for action on foroums and globallff at day 1 pretending the great COME BACK..

U ll need to be very patient by the time it seems FA drops are not so usual as Middle RoR and people will need to spend enough time with skirmish raids + virtue lvl up
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 16 2014 at 11:32 AM.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Quote Originally Posted by Narthor View Post
    Be4 U13, creep raid action as based on comunication of the WLs to get the best out of Field Promotions/Revives out of it, the same with the Reavers with Impales, Weavers/BAs with stuns and wargs to get the pack atacking some target of their own. All of this while freeps just do "Load, Aim, Fire" with their class and know the basic of following a RAT with the very same rotation every single time.

So now, its pretty much like God says: L2P. Creeps had to, and now its your turn.

Dont like it?

Nope. Revive coordination was only done recently. We don't coordinate field promotions, reaver impale is also very recent addition. Would say by lack of cc + ease that freeps can kite reavers, that creeps aren't using their classes to their full potential. Mini flopping before you can impale it? Probably because nobody stunned it - just one example. We also consistently had to shout for webs to be put down. Creeps also doing load, aim, fire. Its just that impale burst dmg is pretty deadly and combine that with lots of wls (pre u13) and you have recipe for success. Can't comment on freep effectiveness ofc, but creeps nowhere near as good as you make them sound.

Re U13 i guess we'll see once freeps have their mits sorted and can come back properly, but I hope it works out ok and I hope Lutz is right, although defi has still been broken beyond repair, although at least its viable to solo with now :P
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    As far I remember we killed u sometimes while there wasn't any freep group on..

If u logged more often u would see that some steps away from GV there are some warg packs with old clubbers, sideswitchers and usual spar gankers.
    Of course i m not going to give to them any easy points

Anywyay welcome back to game,

Welcome back to all those who had quit the game last weeks where we had huge battles and now they look so funny asking for action on foroums and globallff at day 1 pretending the great COME BACK..

U ll need to be very patient by the time it seems FA drops are not so usual as Middle RoR and people will need to spend enough time with skirmish raids + virtue lvl up
    Well, thank you for such a warm welcome party!

Why do you have to call these people with all these rude names? Maybe they just like warg packs, or play multiple characters on both sides, or hate spars like i do. There is no way for all people to play similar to your idealistic playstyle. Since you are "celebrity" of this server you shouldn't put so much hate, because it will encourage more hate. There is a lot of children playing here, and for a veteran play, it would be nice to show some respect.

I can understand people wont be very active in moors first 2-3 weeks, but slowly more and more will come. About the 1stagers, its not that theyre really needed for moors.

I just want to encourage freeps to experiment and realize that its not that bad as it was said by the testers, especially older and higher ranked people. Its time to show skills.

@Akrorgash: At the times when i led craids, i actually was just selecting targets for the people that knew how, what and when to do the thing that is needed to do. Usually there was like 6 people that were working with me. I didnt have to tell them when to use certain skills, yet still they did it as i wanted them to do. When you have people that play on daily basis together they will train and slowly work better and better as a group. When I play, i try to work with other players, of usually the same class... You gotta watch to other WLs group as well when he used FP, you dont put 2 webs at the same time, you use MT or Resilience very early when rated if wl spent promotion or big heal and expect heavy dmg.

Its different for freeps, they have multiple trait lines and can fill different roles. So a lot more thing had to be said, and if you dont get certain debuff (like incoming healing) creep can survive because of it. Freeps have a lot of utility, they can use it for different purposes. How many tiems you saw champ using horn on group of reavers chasing healers? People have to realize that its time to stop traiting survival builds now. Burst dps is needed more then ever, and all these leeching melee classes in survival builds will be making fraids problems.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Why do you have to call these people with all these rude names? Maybe they just like warg packs, or play multiple characters on both sides, or hate spars like i do. There is no way for all people to play similar to your idealistic playstyle. Since you are "celebrity" of this server you shouldn't put so much hate, because it will encourage more hate. There is a lot of children playing here, and for a veteran play, it would be nice to show some respect.

I can understand people wont be very active in moors first 2-3 weeks, but slowly more and more will come. About the 1stagers, its not that theyre really needed for moors.

I just want to encourage freeps to experiment and realize that its not that bad as it was said by the testers, especially older and higher ranked people. Its time to show skills.

@Akrorgash: At the times when i led craids, i actually was just selecting targets for the people that knew how, what and when to do the thing that is needed to do. Usually there was like 6 people that were working with me. I didnt have to tell them when to use certain skills, yet still they did it as i wanted them to do. When you have people that play on daily basis together they will train and slowly work better and better as a group. When I play, i try to work with other players, of usually the same class... You gotta watch to other WLs group as well when he used FP, you dont put 2 webs at the same time, you use MT or Resilience very early when rated if wl spent promotion or big heal and expect heavy dmg.

Its different for freeps, they have multiple trait lines and can fill different roles. So a lot more thing had to be said, and if you dont get certain debuff (like incoming healing) creep can survive because of it. Freeps have a lot of utility, they can use it for different purposes. How many tiems you saw champ using horn on group of reavers chasing healers? People have to realize that its time to stop traiting survival builds now. Burst dps is needed more then ever, and all these leeching melee classes in survival builds will be making fraids problems.
    Presumably when you led craids it was early/pre RoR when the Moors looked a lot different, when people were lower ranked, but more skilled than they are now. So yes, people shouldn't have to be told these things, but i think the problem we have now is lots of zergy warg packs and people who just want easy heal v heal raids - no skill involved. Newbies and even 'experienced' players need to take a look at the skills they have and use them to their full potential, sadly I think it does take a craid leader telling you to hit skill x sometimes, people often can't learn by themselves. I don't see any training going on on creepside atm. I just see same people grouping up, doing same things and when it doesn't work, its usually the fault of the freeps - sure maybe freeps did overstack, but rarely do i leave a craid thinking 'we did everything we could' I usually think 'hmm we could have tried that' whilst everyone else bad mouthing freeps and qqing about overhealing

No hate at all.. just fun

Those who are clubbers or spar gankers or sideswitchers won't have any problem to call them in this way by the time they don't have problem to act in this way..

For the rest who care and can realise what is toxic or not is just a code between us to communicate..

P.S. No offence for people who had quit and came now back, it's good to have players back. The joke is for those who came back and suddently start to search for action on forums and globallff at first days of updates where pvp conditions are not regular..
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 16 2014 at 02:47 PM.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    Presumably when you led craids it was early/pre RoR when the Moors looked a lot different, when people were lower ranked, but more skilled than they are now. So yes, people shouldn't have to be told these things, but i think the problem we have now is lots of zergy warg packs and people who just want easy heal v heal raids - no skill involved. Newbies and even 'experienced' players need to take a look at the skills they have and use them to their full potential, sadly I think it does take a craid leader telling you to hit skill x sometimes, people often can't learn by themselves. I don't see any training going on on creepside atm. I just see same people grouping up, doing same things and when it doesn't work, its usually the fault of the freeps - sure maybe freeps did overstack, but rarely do i leave a craid thinking 'we did everything we could' I usually think 'hmm we could have tried that' whilst everyone else bad mouthing freeps and qqing about overhealing
    Ive often wondered whos side you think you are on .
    You are not online enough to give any judgements about creep leaders ,( not that we give a #### what you think anyway) and ive never seen any evidence of the skill lvl of leading you clearly think you are capable of.
    As for you sense of fairness (big ego there, rest of us are clearly depraved arseholes), this seems to be masochism , happy when were loosing but if we appear to have the upper hand , start calling us zergers.

Coordinated impale and vt has been around for a while.
    Trying to get creeps onto TS and organised has been my goal since joining Cojones.
    Yes we learned how to break a freep heal raid , no you wernt involved.

tonight I logged on , took a group of 3 to GV , got wiped .
    Saw dof buffs fall, ops switch...roamed the map with a 6 for 20 mins.
    Asked kalaz where freeps where, back at GV, why ? coz certain people wont group together in a common cause.
    MEH.
    WHAT A WASTE OF FeCKING TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    Ive often wondered whos side you think you are on .
    You are not online enough to give any judgements about creep leaders ,( not that we give a #### what you think anyway) and ive never seen any evidence of the skill lvl of leading you clearly think you are capable of.
    As for you sense of fairness (big ego there, rest of us are clearly depraved arseholes), this seems to be masochism , happy when were loosing but if we appear to have the upper hand , start calling us zergers.

Coordinated impale and vt has been around for a while.
    Trying to get creeps onto TS and organised has been my goal since joining Cojones.
    Yes we learned how to break a freep heal raid , no you wernt involved.

tonight I logged on , took a group of 3 to GV , got wiped .
    Saw dof buffs fall, ops switch...roamed the map with a 6 for 20 mins.
    Asked kalaz where freeps where, back at GV, why ? coz certain people wont group together in a common cause.
    MEH.
    WHAT A WASTE OF FeCKING TIME.
    I'm not on anyone's side. I want pvp to be decent, so both sides really. We are all human after all, i don't see any reason in being so one-dimensional about it. If i level my freep I might main that for a while, but if I see creeps struggling then I will log and help out. Being blind to just one side is bad for action imo, as times like this prove.

I have been online a fair bit this year, less than last year though, and yes not much recently. I never claimed to have any skill myself, just some ideas that I want to try out, its not just about skill anyway - its about guts, something i lack and which you have in spadefuls.

When have i ever said: creeps are winning therefore they are zergers? Yes sometimes creeps zerg, but so do freeps, i'd say its more creeps zerging atm but that could easily change. Sometimes I get freep qq for creep play and ive said to them 'well i just think you were out played' just because sometimes you hear me say 'blah blah not fair blah blah' doesn't mean i think that all of the time. If i thought creeps zerged to win, do you think i would still be playing creep? No. It really annoys me to see zerging or anything like that, and i'd have quit long ago if that was the case.

A long time coord impale? Definitely not last year. Maybe it has been a few months, but it feels recent to me.

Same problem creeps have, if one of the few leaders isn't online then they won't budge. At least they have the excuse of grinding etc with the update.

I'm not talking to you personally, so don't see why you have to have a go at me. Yes when I say 'creep leaders' ofc i mean you and Kami, if i meant 'Dunc' or 'Kami' specifically I'd say so. If you read my msg again, I'm talking about creeps in general not being as skilled as they should be, craid leaders shouldn't have to be telling their creeps which buttons to press in which order, having said that, i think all to often its easier to blame the freeps for heal stacking etc - (Have heard freeps do this too, not creep exclusive) rather than look at what your own side was doing wrong and I think newbies on creepside aren't as well treated as they could be and i think emphasis is on getting points and ranking quick, rather than developing skill and playstyle - something I wish I'd learnt as a low rank because I was utterly terrible when i first rolled Akro.

Thank you for making my decision as to where I'll main after exams. I've felt increasingly unwelcome creepside for a while now: I know why and I understand, but it still gets to me that people can't be more objective, that people laugh first at my views before thinking about them.

I've got zero ego, I'm critical of my self before I am critical of others - at best I'm an average player- maybe I should just shut up and stop caring but I can't. I will let freepside experience my 'don't zerg that creep, hug it' attitude and see how they like it

I don't know if you guys found that out yet but here it goes
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    I don't know if you guys found that out yet but here it goes
    :O omgomg creeps got mail? NERF PLZ! ./ragequit LotRO

I sent one on your reaver on snowy xD
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Page 121 of 169 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 131 ... LastLast