We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 117 of 169 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 127 167 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Nice pics Narthor p(-.-)q

Quality faiding from you guys very fast with switching to the side that has many more the other side.
    Its not that bad, wait till u13, there will be no freeps in moors

I cant wait to see all those freeps who used to say "L2P nab creeps' rolling their brand new creeps to faceroll former fellows
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

What about these guys ? Most of the names you mentioned are there because most creeps get nuked by them or can't kill them lol. You never even played on same side as these guys and you want to discuss it ?
    You go enjoy switching sides and we can discuss how you guys (PE) stick together as a unit.

I never mentioned Kami's name as pointing out to his chars. Just saying how much better lower ranks is then most of the higher ranked creeps on same classes. Talking about Kami tbh is like this for us on freep side and I could be wrong, when he logs ( maybe craid leader ) the stuff for unbalance start happening and you can ask many players if I am telling a lie, DOF getting targeted 1st and some of our freeps gets borred by the time you guys took them. OP's start to flip in creep favour even if we have a smaller fraid then creeps. We try get some more, but people I ask in pm's just tell me " I have been killed too many times in that place " so we try make with what we already have. Many new freeps around that play in our raids. Mostly when Kami makes a craid he goes for R7+ when I was on warg. This makes some of my older friends that have creeps tell me " we never get a invite so how come we can't rank like them ". Doesn't look like a fair playing style guys. You can troll me all you want with stories of how some players turned this place to bad and good times, I been here since lvl65, I know what happened and what's happening even now.

Need more players with Akrorgash fews from both sides.
    Ok i can't take it anymore, i have to contest this!

Hello fatalix seems you don't know me very well.. Starting from the end i have helped a lot low ranks and have invited thousands of low ranks to my raids so they can learn more and be a good support in the future! btw that raid you joined was on PvMP event when we had only 1 craid against 40 freeps+ and you left the raid after 1 wipe cause of lag!

About when i log.. LOL last big raid i was leading was 3weeks ago probly and we had huge fun.. with points and kills for both sides, was in TR hotspot // Lumber camp // etc. // against Imi leading we wiped many times, maybe you dont remember cause you only remember the bad times, and instead of talking about fun you only QQ without no sense.

Want talk about zergs fatalix? so let me tell that 4 burglars + you (healing them) killing more then 6 times me and patruxe on duo? (without any kind of heal?? ah sorry Uruk heal from Patruxe BA very helpfull). After that you felt bad and came to my teamspeak saying sorry? i sent my answer to feni i don't care, play as you wish, i'm here to have fun.

Want talk more? Want talk about wargpacks? I've been killed thousands times cause of burglar packs with heals on the back.. yeah right is only creep's that do ganks / zergs. Want talk about fights without single kill for creeps? Remember the fight in lug full craid didnt manage to get a single kill from your group (wait thats ok happen in both sides).

Fatalix you play with Ethelric in your raids, sometimes, you say he's good enough, what about when he run with all cooldows after freeps wiping, and wasting cooldowns on himself to save his ###? (hmm sorry good player? r12 acting like that?)

You know what is your problems freeps? Instead of have 3 cappy yellows in raids, set only 1, another in blue and last 1 in red; set aoe champions for full burn aoe damage; set guardians red not yellow.... Bascly go learn to play your class, cause you guys just dont like to die. My reaver / warg have same setup (with more corruptions) for dps and i dont run around with them full protection full avoidance, i just go full DPS, thats your problem trait correctly learn about your class.

About low rank freeps can easly pick jewelery to increase mitigations // vitality etc etc and not be so squishy even without full audacity. Low rank creeps without store skills are just usefull.. (what 1 reaver do without impale? only 2 or 3 good skills devasting strike - Disarm - Blind dust (LOL) ). Again deal with that 1 low rank creep is just 1 defeat response, low rank freep you can manage to get more protection even without audacity.

To finish that, when you wipe maybe isn't cause of numbers/heals/low ranks maybe is the group that isnt playing TOGETHER, maybe ask ethlric instead of run with all cooldown's give bubles and drop arms way to save fellows. (shame! I see this every day).
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

2 days ago i logged in my warden.
    i went out of GV and saw Dahawk. jumped for a spar and he agreed. we started the spar, he died with me on 3k morale.
    then 5 wargs jumped me and killed me.
    i went out of GV again, 300 meters away from the stairs 7 wargs jumped me.
    exited moors, relogged to reaver and tried to go to HH to do dailies.
    200 meters away from grams, 2 burgs with tng and ko jumped me. finished with 1 on 4k and other on 9k.
    logged off and haven't came back till today.
    later i heard that a 22 man warg pack was formed that day. GG.
    before you all (Freeps and Creeps) shout on each other, look at your side.
    both sides are broken.
    so i'll come out in u13 with warden and guard, and i hope to see creeps having some sense and not jumping me with groups of 7 again, or freeps having some sense and not jumping me with burg packs.
    i wish you all the best, and please, think before you do/say something. it may hurt you later.
    thanks for reading, Rolsperx
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    Ok i can't take it anymore, i have to contest this!

You know what is your problems freeps? Instead of have 3 cappy yellows in raids, set only 1, another in blue and last 1 in red; set aoe champions for full burn aoe damage; set guardians red not yellow.
    dude,the thing you keep saying doesnt make sense.Let me explain you why.Do you think we have the luxury to do it?Do you think there's enough champions left to go aoe?Got tired to switch to mini cause there's no1 around.WE are fighting you with 2 healers sometimes and ofcourse when there's cappies around they dont stay all in yellow.Freepside doesnt have 40 available per day with all the classes.We play with WHAT WE HAVE AVAILABLE,end of story.

Now about the sideswitch stuff.I told you guys you are free to do whatever you want,we are not here to blame or judge.Just remember that going to the 'winning side',getting more points and stuff doesnt make you 'winner'.
    About the zerg.Right now creeps have double-triple numbers somedays.Freeps will get zerged more.Accept it and move on.

just got vip freepies,dont know who left playing but il help even if im the only one out there.

Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    dude,the thing you keep saying doesnt make sense.Let me explain you why.Do you think we have the luxury to do it?Do you think there's enough champions left to go aoe?Got tired to switch to mini cause there's no1 around.WE are fighting you with 2 healers sometimes and ofcourse when there's cappies around they dont stay all in yellow.Freepside doesnt have 40 available per day with all the classes.We play with WHAT WE HAVE AVAILABLE,end of story.

Now about the sideswitch stuff.I told you guys you are free to do whatever you want,we are not here to blame or judge.Just remember that going to the 'winning side',getting more points and stuff doesnt make you 'winner'.
    About the zerg.Right now creeps have double-triple numbers somedays.Freeps will get zerged more.Accept it and move on.

just got vip freepies,dont know who left playing but il help even if im the only one out there.
    Dear Hawk, i'm not talking about the action last few days, i talk when you guys have enough numbers to face a big craid, and you guys dont manage to wipe us cause bad play style.. same happen to us, but we dont come here everytime we lose 1 fight.
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    dont know who left playing but il help even if im the only one out there.
    Dude, u sound like it is end of the world freepside. Have no ide whats happen last 6 days, i didnt loged once, but whatever happened - it is ONE WEEK.
    I play creep for 1,5 year, and 520 of those 547 days on creepside looks like your AMAGADENDOFTHEWORLDWEEK (dunno if whole week or just 3-4 days).

And if someone is cryin for being zerged by wargpack (wich can ofc be awful) i suggest to roll a greenie creep and go questing. If you are lucky u can meet burgpack, well, hard to call it "meet" bcuz they'll kill u without losing stealth, clear combat log, no sign of attacker, fun isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    2 days ago i logged in my warden.
    i went out of GV and saw Dahawk. jumped for a spar and he agreed. we started the spar, he died with me on 3k morale.
    then 5 wargs jumped me and killed me.
    i went out of GV again, 300 meters away from the stairs 7 wargs jumped me.
    exited moors, relogged to reaver and tried to go to HH to do dailies.
    200 meters away from grams, 2 burgs with tng and ko jumped me. finished with 1 on 4k and other on 9k.
    logged off and haven't came back till today.
    later i heard that a 22 man warg pack was formed that day. GG.
    before you all (Freeps and Creeps) shout on each other, look at your side.
    both sides are broken.
    so i'll come out in u13 with warden and guard, and i hope to see creeps having some sense and not jumping me with groups of 7 again, or freeps having some sense and not jumping me with burg packs.
    i wish you all the best, and please, think before you do/say something. it may hurt you later.
    Looking forward to some (hopefully) balanced spars in U13
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    Looking forward to some (hopefully) balanced spars in U13
    yes please!
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Dude, u sound like it is end of the world freepside. Have no ide whats happen last 6 days, i didnt loged once, but whatever happened - it is ONE WEEK.
    I play creep for 1,5 year, and 520 of those 547 days on creepside looks like your AMAGADENDOFTHEWORLDWEEK (dunno if whole week or just 3-4 days).

And if someone is cryin for being zerged by wargpack (wich can ofc be awful) i suggest to roll a greenie creep and go questing. If you are lucky u can meet burgpack, well, hard to call it "meet" bcuz they'll kill u without losing stealth, clear combat log, no sign of attacker, fun isn't it?

Dude , i was soloing with red rank reaver in mid-end era of RoI(quiet days),in RoR and now...Do you know why i will not get zerged 9 out of 10 times?Cause most freeps respect me.They know that i will give em 1v1 anytime and when i see them fighting other creep i will not attack em.Now ask yourself..Are you doing the same?Maybe you do im not judging the way you play kees.Now you will ask?Come on hawky , is it possible not to get zerged?NO!If theres 7-8 freeps around(Wont say names you know who they are Freepies) Yes they will zerg me...
    And yes i have problems as well and i can complain santa.Problems with FREEPS&CREEPS.Problems with craid-fraid-"leaders" who think Spar=club(OPEN PVP THE SAID , KILL EVERYTHING THEY SAID,GANG SPARS THEY SAID)Problems with 24'7 zergers.Problems with spar leachers.And forget what i said before i have Problems with "OP Class-Side" switchsiders. Dont make me say names and show SS cause things here will go crazy.

Forgot to ask you...DO YOU have problem with creeps??If you do what are you doing for that?NOT-inviting em to raids for example?Maybe its a good start you know...

I don't jump you with a group I like our 1v1s when we find each other even though I have yet to beat you! *grumbles* <3 Don't leave me with Morth! he wont take his yearly bath and is sticking up Grams again. :/
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

WITHY (pr0) SIDESWITCHERS !!!

(Reminds u something? ..haters gonna hate!)

Last edited by jivius; Mar 28 2014 at 07:21 PM.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Can't comment on who is a sideswitcher etc, although I will say I have seen PE switch to help end a grams camp once, which did mean freeps then didn't have enough to fight creeps - maybe only a few should have switched but I understand you wanna play with your buddies.

Nothing wrong with sideswitching to help out the weaker side. But sideswitching to go join stronger side? That's a great way to earn disrespect from your fellow creeps/freeps. Although I can't actually name a persistent offender, its not a big problem in Withy I think.

Re zergs on soloers = I get left alone a lot. People like Imi, Haras, Hawk, even Lei towards the end of his Moors career, tend to leave me alone and I in turn will usually stay away from a 1v1/let a lowbie pass me unharmed. But I still get taken out by duo burgs who I have no chance against - can forgive that, but annoying when it happens time and time again by same burgs. Even Era and some other less fairplay freeps have left me alone a few times in the past, although I have noticed hunters are very greedy and usually fire at me. The only one exception is BestOne, he will zerg me even if i walk up to him and emote him. Going to enjoy interacting with him on freepside...'oh noes wheres the 2nd fraid. Oh its just watching us wipe waahhhhh' xD
    Last edited by Akrorgash; Mar 28 2014 at 12:14 PM.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    I don't jump you with a group I like our 1v1s when we find each other even though I have yet to beat you! *grumbles* <3 Don't leave me with Morth! he wont take his yearly bath and is sticking up Grams again. :/
    you'll prob get me on u13...if it will be like on beta, i'll have around 18% tactical mit compared to 50% now xD

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    Can't comment on who is a sideswitcher etc,
    Change side to help the balance is very healthy Akro..

Although change side to get advantage is what we call SIDESWITCHING in negative way.. (eazymoders, class quitters, traitors ++ are some other words which can be used..) This is toxic for the action because the numbers are usually totaly unbalanced..

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

you'll prob get me on u13...if it will be like on beta, i'll have around 18% tactical mit compared to 50% now xD
    I don't want it easymode! XD want it to be a challenge!.
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Let me quote Beta freep OOC:
    [OOC] Somewarden: 'Wardens are still faceroll'

So do not worry

So, lets start really talking about the sideswitching problem, but 1st, a small advertisement to it:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"To the 1st one that gets in here or private msg his credit card number, date of expiration and CVV code of the card in question, and pays me like +3 months of VIP, will get my full activity on Withy's PvP exclusively on the freep side! GO NOW! ONLY for like 30€ you get a Champ for mass AoE creep-fu**ing in raids, a Burg to hunt down creeps and mess with WLs and a Ward to faceroll any sort of 1v1 action and bleed up the WPs! GO NOW and get Narthor's services to "balance" the situation of Withy's freepside strugle in PvP!"$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

So, and now going on with that matter. For those who know me and have been playing with me, just tell me like how many times have I been seen on raids lately? Or even better, when you see me there, do I stick there for long? No? Too bad right? So after all, my lately Craid Full Zerging Total Ganking Freep F***ing activities have actually been going on pretty low and the same for most PE members who havent been much active lately (exept for Kami who's usualy doing a good work about leading craids and Azlu who has been there more time as well).

Now, here's some basic illustration for the ones who claim we "sideswitch": things usualy happen like, some1 here gets VIP, some of us decides to get VIP, the ones who got the VIP usualy go on freepside and have some fights, where some of use ocasionaly joined either Dahawk, Irmas and Roots's raids in that time. But then, came a few days where the raid action was lead by personalities like Botone and Imi and that lot, and like the creep side was actually getting its a## more kicked than anything else, we usualy got in there and helped Kami, still having few results in that venture... In those days, some like me, Pat and usualy Maaba only soloed around, not actually interfering with the mass group action that was going around, getting our small share of points in a few spars in the end of the day.

Eventualy, our 1 month VIP time had ended, and we were so awefully forced to go back to the horrific plains of Gramsfoot, and it has been that way since like, 3 weeks ago, or more... And so, now speaking more in the 1st person, the latest activity was exclusively on the creepside, soloing and in groups, as most ppl have been seing us, and most of the times, at LC3, once again in the end of the day, doing our share of 1v1s till the wargs decide to start ganking our friendly freeps as usual...

Resuming the sideswitching acusation:
    Narth/Pat/Maaba are seen lately on creeps = Sideswitching.
    So we were actually there way be4 all of this crysis. If you want the PE so help more in that matter, the solution its only a few paraghraphs above ^^
    If there is any direct sideswitching acusation there (if we actually did left a raid to get on the otherside right after it), pls let us know of it so that we can have some lolz

So now, to Fata and maybe a bit for Haras as well, I leave for you the decision of reviewing your concepts of sideswitching, because most of PE fights and has always fought a great part of its time in the CREEPSIDE, but also has the usual characthers playing freep one time or another. However, we aint made of monay, so some of us wont have VIP subscription most of the time. So for the ones who spend 100€ a year on this game, glad you have such finnancial priorities like that. But most of us dont really spend those amounts of cash in virtual entretainment, so we stick with what we can play for free.

With your lately comments, we can only belive that you have some sort of belief that PvP in this game its about chosing 1 side and from that moment on, the person is like restricted of playing in the other, considering such persons like traitors and "sideswitchers". Imo, hate as you wish, from you all I got lately are points in the few 1v1s where you show your face, however what we think about the "side where you fight" situation its actually well described above, so you'll stick with that for future questions.

And as finalization of this long thread that I still dont belive why the hell I'm actually spending my time writing all of this, here's this advice for you Fata: calm down, go "show some vids to Feni", drop the drugs, QQ less, and if the situation its just as bad like ZERGINGGANKFREEPF***INGFARMING sometimes, just log off and watch some cat videos. I heard that YT its full of them. Or wait for some spars to come up, its up to you. Stick with Irmas, Rumple and Andhfara and they'll come up.

To all who have read this testemony, you have wasted 5 mins of your day, so here's a potato for the long post.

Have a nice day
    Narthor - r11 Warden | Parva - r9 RK | Trengo - r7 Burglar | Torvareth - r7 Champion
    Radguz - r12 Reaver | Narthorao - r8 WL | Narrowz - r8 BA | Woodyy - r7 Stalker

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY9...Bu7GJ99LI7j60w

quite sure that fluent english speakers went through it with around 2 and a half minutes at most. no need to apologize, we forgive you.
    To others: if you call people sideswitchers, maybe take a really hard look in the mirror and think why do people fancy fighting against you rather than with you, because I can tell you for a fact that none of the players swap from losing side to winning side to earn points in the middle of the fight or even during the same day.
    [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/344cakx.jpg[/IMG]

I bet this is what u calling good action, right Ulkanos?

edit:

Hawk, we are waiting for u to help losing side

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    I bet this is what u calling good action, right Ulkanos?

edit:

Hawk, we are waiting for u to help losing side
    Pls just call me Lava or Fata m8.
    Well tonight just bad for creeps with the amount of freeps here today.
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

Narthor

10 minute reading for me

Well thnx for this advice Narthor and well I had been logging off when these things happened everyday for the past week and half....
    Playing non online games and finaly finishing FF13-2 on ps3 that made me feel better. I will stop QQ when we get some 45 minutes+ fights where both sides gets kills and almost no wipes. Like it was few weeks ago.
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by Narthor View Post
    To all who have read this testemony, you have wasted 5 mins of your day, so here's a potato for the long post.

Have a nice day
    hahaahahah , anyway guys lets focus on the game , got tired of this already...

Kees,i just got vip give me a break...if you guys need people at some point i'l switch to have some action ,

P.S Sideswitcher dahawk
    Last edited by da-hawkz; Mar 28 2014 at 03:50 PM.

Narthor

10 minute reading for me

Well thnx for this advice Narthor and well I had been logging off when these things happened everyday for the past week and half....
    Playing non online games and finaly finishing FF13-2 on ps3 that made me feel better. I will stop QQ when we get some 45 minutes+ fights where both sides gets kills and almost no wipes. Like it was few weeks ago.
    Im waiting for your QQ about fraid setup 30 mins ago

With all respect, but some of you guys are cryin for balance ONLY if things turning bad for ya. Today youve wiped us without losing 1 soul, and still some brilliant mind figured out that you need more OPs Please explain it to me.
    Last edited by giboosc; Mar 28 2014 at 04:10 PM.

Narthor

10 minute reading for me
    Fine, then take 1 more potato with ya! This should do it...

Narthor - r11 Warden | Parva - r9 RK | Trengo - r7 Burglar | Torvareth - r7 Champion
    Radguz - r12 Reaver | Narthorao - r8 WL | Narrowz - r8 BA | Woodyy - r7 Stalker

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY9...Bu7GJ99LI7j60w

First, I think current situation in Ettens is just OK - if creeps have superior numbers, they will win: what else to expect? That wasn't always the case during RoR... Second, about side-switching: as some of you know I try to play at both sides, and IMO 'side-switcher' is someone trying to get to the winning side, not like me, trying to get to the loosing side. I admit that I have done even that badly, once I am on one side, my loyalty prevents me to log to another, even if it would lead to better for fights.

I just want fight, the tighter the better. Easy ones I don't anymore go to the bitter end, if you are red ranked creep and has died against me, sorry, it's all about reflection I can't help. Tight fights are excellent, and I also take desperate ones. Ganking & zerging? I dont keep count of those, but of course, if I see a high ranked creep/freep party in front of me, I don't necessarily attack (sometimes I do, and I realize what it is going to end). I usually lost all my fights in Ettens, and I don't give any attention to that.

Too much wargs & reavers? Yes, too much cappies & burgs also. If we don't pay any attention to the game play, the future of Ettens will be wargs against burgs. It will be good, but not necessarily something all of us want. For me, it is just reality: things happen and you have only little possibility to change them.
    Laurelin freeps: Tamien (R8 Warden) - Tamieth (Hunter) - Tamia (Minstrel) - Tanie (R9 Champion) - Netta (Lore-master)
    Laurelin creeps: Tamratz (R9 Warg) - Tambash (R8 Blackarrow) - Tamgash (Warleader)

Page 117 of 169 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 127 167 ... LastLast