We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 116 of 169 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 126 166 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 4216
  1. #2876
    and ofc you will come from behind use everything you have to kill m in the water......from behind use everything and at the and kiting so i can die from bleeds...pro way....

  2. #2877
    Quote Originally Posted by chris4paok View Post
    and ofc you will come from behind use everything you have to kill m in the water......from behind use everything and at the and kiting so i can die from bleeds...pro way....
    Didnt used pot, didnt used reflect, didnt used wrath, didnt used DR. Should i stay and let you kill me? Grow up.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  3. #2878
    thats you:behind, in the water,spam one milion heals,pot,and at the and kite with 5 k morale cause you now that you will die..... ))that m:gta in front of you,jump no heals,you used heals, cya at spars..farm is coming..and if you use heals i will go yellow..i mean at spars.... :* <3 with love your farmer...

  4. #2879
    Quote Originally Posted by chris4paok View Post
    thats you:behind, in the water,spam one milion heals,pot,and at the and kite with 5 k morale cause you now that you will die..... ))that m:gta in front of you,jump no heals,you used heals, cya at spars..farm is coming..and if you use heals i will go yellow..i mean at spars.... :* <3 with love your farmer...
    GiV =/= wrath. Know your enemy before QQ on forums.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  5. #2880
    i did 83k dmg to m enemy and he didnt die.....

  6. #2881
    Quote Originally Posted by chris4paok View Post
    i did 83k dmg to m enemy and he didnt die.....
    i call it 'enemy wins'.

    Quote Originally Posted by chris4paok View Post
    keeslaff even if they put vadok from bfe as a creep class you will not b able to kill solo
    You little liar
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  7. #2882
    majority of creeps :

    Spars are over,wargs will gang
    Open pvp so you will not avoid zerg
    Freeps they dont care if you are 5,10 or 20 they will invite more and more and more(WL #1 priority-Still remember the day i wiped dunc's raid and he said i have 24 and ofc he invited 12 more!Why not?Creeps got numbers , we dont).Thats the ugly truth but who cares its an open pvp.
    -roots: You were here,you saw that.You said that PE will not invite Spar gangers,lets see if you guys do it.
    -keesla:Ye freeps will go more hard to play,1 more reason to play freepside(Playing creepside its the only challenge nowadays???Someone said that still laughing)

    Believe it or not santa is the last guy you should blame right now,at least he's trying to keep a balance in his raids when he's around,he likes solo action and spars.
    Dont blame him for the situation right now.How many players swiched to creepside cause their class got nerfed?Tons of em and more coming...Hey guys no1 will judge you,you will do what you want, roflmao at you anyway
    9-10 creeps left that enjoy spars nowadays and solo(most of em reavers but sparring with alts as well) respect to you guys,you giving me a reason to continue playing and enjoy this game and why not i will name you
    Santa,Roots,Akro,MOrth,affecte d(Havefun in snowy mate i know why you left and i hope you will find the fun you want there <3),Narthor,Odereth,Patruxe,Br alg,rank12 defiler from KR i forget the name even that lisnaqk tries to spar with his alts and burglar (Respect boy keep it up and dont party with other cowards cause they are giving you a bad name ) and some others i forget right now.Im sorry guys but there will be no more spars , pro wargs (boshal's academy) will zerg me . Its ok guys Bestone and Dunc will be happy now , more points for them , enjoy it
    Il try to get VIP soon to help freepside at those Darktimes and no i will not transfer somewhere cause there's too many easymoders around i would like to send em back to grams where they belong.

    p.s Clap Clap dahawk nice , now log your champ we want points , r15 is really close

  8. #2883
    Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    majority of creeps :

    Spars are over,wargs will gang
    Open pvp so you will not avoid zerg
    Freeps they dont care if you are 5,10 or 20 they will invite more and more and more(WL #1 priority-Still remember the day i wiped dunc's raid and he said i have 24 and ofc he invited 12 more!Why not?Creeps got numbers , we dont).Thats the ugly truth but who cares its an open pvp.
    -roots: You were here,you saw that.You said that PE will not invite Spar gangers,lets see if you guys do it.
    -keesla:Ye freeps will go more hard to play,1 more reason to play freepside(Playing creepside its the only challenge nowadays???Someone said that still laughing)

    Believe it or not santa is the last guy you should blame right now,at least he's trying to keep a balance in his raids when he's around,he likes solo action and spars.
    Dont blame him for the situation right now.How many players swiched to creepside cause their class got nerfed?Tons of em and more coming...Hey guys no1 will judge you,you will do what you want, roflmao at you anyway
    9-10 creeps left that enjoy spars nowadays and solo(most of em reavers but sparring with alts as well) respect to you guys,you giving me a reason to continue playing and enjoy this game and why not i will name you
    Santa,Roots,Akro,MOrth,affecte d(Havefun in snowy mate i know why you left and i hope you will find the fun you want there <3),Narthor,Odereth,Patruxe,Br alg,rank12 defiler from KR i forget the name even that lisnaqk tries to spar with his alts and burglar (Respect boy keep it up and dont party with other cowards cause they are giving you a bad name ) and some others i forget right now.Im sorry guys but there will be no more spars , pro wargs (boshal's academy) will zerg me . Its ok guys Bestone and Dunc will be happy now , more points for them , enjoy it
    Il try to get VIP soon to help freepside at those Darktimes and no i will not transfer somewhere cause there's too many easymoders around i would like to send em back to grams where they belong.

    p.s Clap Clap dahawk nice , now log your champ we want points , r15 is really close
    I wish the people who like their easy points would transfer. They'd much prefer a zergy server where nobody wants fair, where if someone says 'hey this isnt right, let them come out blah blah' then they get laughed at on OOC -> why I quit Laurelin, but i did make r6 in 2 evenings - so you don't even have to transfer, you can just make a new char and in good time i'm sure they'd be nicely green ranked. Keeps them happy because they'll be ranking and with people who agree with them, and keep us happy because we can keep Withy as a nice server, with nice fights.

    Now we are seeing the freeps leaving and gv party at night time, when in past we'd still be raid v raiding. Withy has people on it who don't want challenging action, they want points, just like those people on Laurelin and other servers (Snowy not so bad Aff)

    I guess the counter argument is that its supposed to be like this. Nobody caring, just killing. I guess those creeps would say 'why dont the freeps just 'man up' and accept they lose sometimes instead of quitting/whining etc'. People play this game for fun. Coming out of GV and being set upon by 8 wargs while you are solo, like Irmas and Aff were last week, is just not fun at all for that freep. Freepside is not a coherent unit, one guy cant always call more freeps to the moors to kill the wargs - once that happening i can kind of accept, but when same guy rides out of gv and same people attack him and kill him = hes gonna get pissed, hes gonna wonder why he pays for this game, he'll quit. And that means less freeps. It means no raid v raid because arent enough freeps. So that is why I care so much, because I understand that for better action, YOU HAVE TO CARE.

    You can't have the logic of THEY ZERGED ME -> SO I'LL ZERG THEM. Because 'them' isn't real. All of freepside didnt zerg you that one time, likely a few freeps did, but ofc you forget, you think that freeps are scum and hate them all. And then you zerg, and then freeps who used to play fair (Irmas being good example right now) will form zerg fraid to get revenge. It doesn't work people. Irmas, becoming like them doesn't help, it just makes it worse, most of the creeps who are 'zergers' now are creeps who got angry and got zerged in the past. IT.IS.A.CYCLE.

    And at the moment, freepside can't afford to have it like this, just like how last year, creepside was in trouble thanks to Lei's farming fraids. If you want nice action, not gv farming, things have to change.
    I think the solution is if creep leaders and freep leaders talk about this, I think people need to understand that getting more points in the short term is not good for action in the long term for them or anybody else. Make their tribies understand too. And stop saying horrible things about other players who you don't even know, its just disgusting tbh. Look what we have now most nights. Is it fun? Really?
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

  9. #2884
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    226


    round and round we go. You're making me dizzy
    [url=http://www.overwolf.com/?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=signatures&utm_campaign=signature%2Bin%2Bforums][img]http://api.overwolf.com/users/Signature/athrood_gameplay.png[/img][/url]

  10. #2885
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    I think the solution is if creep leaders and freep leaders talk about this, I think people need to understand that getting more points in the short term is not good for action in the long term for them or anybody else. Make their tribies understand too. And stop saying horrible things about other players who you don't even know, its just disgusting tbh. Look what we have now most nights. Is it fun? Really?
    It wont matter. Every server is different with the variety of play styles. I play how I play. Changes with the mood i'm in, but in general nothing a creep "leader" says to me isn't going to change how I play. And as far as saying horrible things, If I don't like a freep and I feel like he/she is being a a-hole imam say it and zerg him/her as much as I can. We have our own black list with freeps on it that deserve to be there.

    Irmas IS a result of how people have been playing but aren't we all? I for one like the guy, few of the freeps that I don't dislike ha.
    Krahjarngladiator r10 reaver Spidermaan r10 weaver Shadowsfear r8 warg Vaineatter r8 Warleader Voodoomagoo r7 defiler Vilearrow r6 ba
    Arrowdain r7 hunter

  11. #2886
    name Karzud..he spared m while a def was healing him......and he lost..go play tetris....something else....seriously..today not tomorrow.....creeps ((

  12. #2887
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post


    Fixed it for you.


    Wait what,are you saying Serrawen can drive around in some badass tank these days?
    *brb installing lotro*

    (oh wait...)

  13. #2888
    Quote Originally Posted by Okni View Post
    Wait what,are you saying Serrawen can drive around in some badass tank these days?
    *brb installing lotro*

    (oh wait...)
    I know this will be surprising to you....

    ... introducing catapults to moors is, well, delayed.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

    [center]Z fanboi[/center]

  14. #2889
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    Voinicul, Gelont, Nowood, Ethelric, Zegrondreamen. Discuss.




    :*
    What about these guys ? Most of the names you mentioned are there because most creeps get nuked by them or can't kill them lol. You never even played on same side as these guys and you want to discuss it ?
    You go enjoy switching sides and we can discuss how you guys (PE) stick together as a unit.

    I never mentioned Kami's name as pointing out to his chars. Just saying how much better lower ranks is then most of the higher ranked creeps on same classes. Talking about Kami tbh is like this for us on freep side and I could be wrong, when he logs ( maybe craid leader ) the stuff for unbalance start happening and you can ask many players if I am telling a lie, DOF getting targeted 1st and some of our freeps gets borred by the time you guys took them. OP's start to flip in creep favour even if we have a smaller fraid then creeps. We try get some more, but people I ask in pm's just tell me " I have been killed too many times in that place " so we try make with what we already have. Many new freeps around that play in our raids. Mostly when Kami makes a craid he goes for R7+ when I was on warg. This makes some of my older friends that have creeps tell me " we never get a invite so how come we can't rank like them ". Doesn't look like a fair playing style guys. You can troll me all you want with stories of how some players turned this place to bad and good times, I been here since lvl65, I know what happened and what's happening even now.

    Need more players with Akrorgash fews from both sides.
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

  15. #2890
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post

    Need more players with Akrorgash fews from both sides.
    Yeah I know she got the looks....oh wait......I know I look at her.....nah that wont' be either. Well whatever in that line or similar to it.
    [url=http://www.overwolf.com/?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=signatures&utm_campaign=signature%2Bin%2Bforums][img]http://api.overwolf.com/users/Signature/athrood_gameplay.png[/img][/url]

  16. #2891
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    I know this will be surprising to you....

    ... introducing catapults to moors is, well, delayed.
    Made my day <3

    -Baz

  17. #2892
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    What about these guys ? Most of the names you mentioned are there because most creeps get nuked by them or can't kill them lol. You never even played on same side as these guys and you want to discuss it ? .
    First of all: i am a well known nab and im not skilled enough to kill anything solo, however:
    - Voinicul - nice person from what i saw in DoH TS (Lei's craid period), but before HD and 'Yellow Line FTW' he was worst cappy on WW, terrible in 1v1 (failed to r6 reaver on r12)
    - Gelont - well, this one stopped running from 1v1, on r12. Before that - zerg FTW.
    - Nowood - i can be wrong but its Arwood, right? Well, non existant before HD, then super fast rank with burgpack+healer, solo - terribad, failed couple of times to my (rolled to let burgs kill themselves) r5 spider (reflect FTW)
    - Ethelric - zerg FTW, running from 1v1, running from spars. No comment.
    - Zegrondreamen - last time i 1v1 (and first) him i was r5, ive lost. Never leaved GV without at least 2 captains.

    Now - hate ;P
    Last edited by giboosc; Mar 28 2014 at 07:33 AM.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  18. #2893
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    First of all: i am a well known nab and im not skilled enough to kill anything solo, however:
    - Voinicul - nice person from what i saw in DoH TS (Lei's craid period), but before HD and 'Yellow Line FTW' he was worst cappy on WW, terrible in 1v1 (failed to r6 reaver on r12)
    - Gelont - well, this one stopped running from 1v1, on r12. Before that - zerg FTW.
    - Nowood - i can be wrong but its Arwood, right? Well, non existant before HD, then super fast rank with burgpack+healer, solo - terribad.
    - Ethelric - zerg FTW, running from 1v1, running from spars. No comment.
    - Zegrondreamen - last time i 1v1 (and first) him i was r5, ive lost. Never leaved GV without at least 2 captains.

    Now - hate ;P
    Never mentioned you as a nab Kees. You are very good reaver player even from lower ranks.
    Voinicul I played with since he capped his cappy ROI times and me and Redwolfke talked him into playing moors. He is good cappy , but RoR we cappys didn't have any damage or any good fighting strenght then, I played my cappy solo for long time and just quited it of lack to even out dps a Guardian. Now I don't know cappy anymore and don't want to lvl mine to 95. Arwood been here since I can remember playing in moors so his kinda old player. Zegrondreamen was hated by creeps because of his style of playing at grams with a good number of healers supporting him, I was playing warg big part of RoR starting times and was killed by his ganking group many times. Ethelric I know also from when I started and same story as with Voinicul for me. You have good 1v1 fighters and you have good group players so the style is different from person to person. I suck on damage with mini , but healing I do a better part.
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

  19. #2894

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Never mentioned you as a nab Kees
    Well... it is not true, mate ;]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    I am healer is that so hard to see ? Come try charge me again and see with macro's if you can take me down haha I dare you you nab around inside a creep group for protection and you say I run to friends ? Lol rank farm some more there is lower ranked reavers that gives more challenge then you on this server. L2p your class or your macro style will claim you. Once again lol
    Pasted it for lolz, not to start forum fight

    Back to topic.

    On arwood note - i didnt say he wasnt play before HD. He was invisible, and im not talking about stealth ability
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  20. #2895
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    What about these guys ? Most of the names you mentioned are there because most creeps get nuked by them or can't kill them lol.
    like...LOOOOOL xD



    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    You go enjoy switching sides and we can discuss how you guys (PE) stick together as a unit.
    ..."Sideswitch"...

    Narthor - r11 Warden | Glawoneth - r9 RK | Trengo - r7 Burglar | Torvareth - r7 Champion | Garina - r5 Minstrel | Morgand - r0 Hunter
    Radguz - r12 Reaver | Narthorao - r8 WL | Narrowz - r8 BA | Woodyy - r8 Stalker(EN)
    YouTube Channel

  21. #2896
    very good reading, the past 2 pages.
    [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/344cakx.jpg[/IMG]

  22. #2897
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    First of all: i am a well known nab and im not skilled enough to kill anything solo, however:
    - Voinicul - nice person from what i saw in DoH TS (Lei's craid period), but before HD and 'Yellow Line FTW' he was worst cappy on WW, terrible in 1v1 (failed to r6 reaver on r12)
    Now - hate ;P
    I can support this. Im sure Voin is a great guy and all but..
    I remember almost killing him with my r4 BA in RoR (He got like 2k left)
    + no store skills or aud
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  23. #2898
    Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    I can support this.
    Even creeps are supporting fact that i am a nab. Im a sad panda ;(
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  24. #2899
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Narthor View Post
    like...LOOOOOL xD





    ..."Sideswitch"...

    Nice pics Narthor p(-.-)q

    Quality faiding from you guys very fast with switching to the side that has many more the other side.
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

  25. #2900
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    What about these guys ? Most of the names you mentioned are there because most creeps get nuked by them or can't kill them lol. You never even played on same side as these guys and you want to discuss it ?
    You go enjoy switching sides and we can discuss how you guys (PE) stick together as a unit.

    I never mentioned Kami's name as pointing out to his chars. Just saying how much better lower ranks is then most of the higher ranked creeps on same classes. Talking about Kami tbh is like this for us on freep side and I could be wrong, when he logs ( maybe craid leader ) the stuff for unbalance start happening and you can ask many players if I am telling a lie, DOF getting targeted 1st and some of our freeps gets borred by the time you guys took them. OP's start to flip in creep favour even if we have a smaller fraid then creeps. We try get some more, but people I ask in pm's just tell me " I have been killed too many times in that place " so we try make with what we already have. Many new freeps around that play in our raids. Mostly when Kami makes a craid he goes for R7+ when I was on warg. This makes some of my older friends that have creeps tell me " we never get a invite so how come we can't rank like them ". Doesn't look like a fair playing style guys. You can troll me all you want with stories of how some players turned this place to bad and good times, I been here since lvl65, I know what happened and what's happening even now.

    Need more players with Akrorgash fews from both sides.
    I agree with you on DOF - quickly taking tree and middle boss with a craid is ok, but the drake takes a bit of time and if there are freeps waiting to fight doesn't need to be done.

    I don't defend Kami because I like the guy, I defend him because he tries to be fair, more so than others, from what I see him do/say he tries to be fair. Ops usually even in a kami craid - unless ofc we think we are outnumbered.

    Making a craid isn't usually started in ooc so ofc by time ooc is used craid almost full if not already full -> this is unfortunate for low ranks....but I think most of us went through it and eventually earned the craid invites. If a low rank asks why they aren't invited I explain it to them and they usually understand, ofc we can't have a 2nd red rank craid atm with the problems freeps are having, but if there were loads of freeps I'd gladly form a 2nd craid and teach people how to fight. But people move up and get invites, it helps to be in Cojones or Tuga ofc, but if someone is consistently around and has reached r6 and seems dedicated and trustworthy they can get an invite and channel name so they can in future get invites. But hard for low ranks on both sides, always will be and ofc with high rank creeps making sure their tribe buddies get in craids its not easy unless you are part of their exclusive club :P

    Won't be on much for next few weeks, but if freepside still has the same trouble, I will concentrate on levelling my hunter when I am back to help them out, don't want to see pvp here die, but reality is withy is becoming a lot more like other servers with people who just want their stomachs filled with points and who don't think about consequences of this. Why take loads of easy snacks when you can have a banquet every night? Same as people who run from 1v1s to me, just cowardly behaviour. I want to earn my points, proud of my 2.6k deaths ty very much. Oh btw, Gelont still runs from 1 v 1s now and again and Zegro is now a warg.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

 

 
Page 116 of 169 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 126 166 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload