We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 114 of 169 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 124 164 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Bofrin View Post
    ooo a smash monkey

im on Tomb of Freedon Nadd normally queued for wz on my operative
    Im not smash traited !!
    And Operatives ftw. Have one low (30ies) lvl, usually ending wz with 0 deaths (freep-like)

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    ad1:
    Freep pupulation is 10% good players and 90% mediocre/bad players enjoying EZmode. However, that majority think that they are good players, and being good player means that they do not losing fights. Hugin keeps/GY helps them in "not-losing" so they keep thinking that they are PRO.

ad2:
    Superior numbers makes them feel like PRO PvPers. See above. Not losing is the keyword.

ad3:
    This happens when freeps are losing. When they are losing there is a 99% chance that they will come back with double numbers and fight will start again. So creeps are waiting for freeps when they are gathering up to enjoy ad1 and ad2 again.

TA DA!
    So i guess the circle is still going on.

Wargpacks /zerg on freep soloer--> Freeps group up (including telling all there kinmates that just come to moores if the group is 6+) --> Freeps dont want to die grouped and hug/get lots of cappies--> Creeps get zerged, some kind of disband happens --> Creep logs on warg and gank soloers

It was good that i didnt renew my sub then. Might come back if then. Main problem is probably still that creep just have 2 solo classes.

Edit: The circle can also start and end with a grams camp
    Last edited by GrassEater; Mar 14 2014 at 09:02 AM.

One more thing is that i agree that many freeps think not dieing= being pro. So they go with tank setups that don't do dps. Or they havn't ever heard of combat analysis or training dummies and reading forum threads about rotations. That means that the freep raid either need twice the number of dps-classes and 1.5 number of healers because you have more fellowships that need support/healer.

Grass and Kees are both correct. I would add this: the side-effect of all the warg packs on the Moors at this time is that every second freep is now showing up on a burg, often with the intent of counteracting the warg packs. But the ones who actually suffer are the solo hunters and champs, or the butt-naked BA running around with nowt but an armoured loincloth between himself and a mass stabbing by stealthed midgets. As Grass alluded to, a lot of these problems would be solved if it was actually fun and viable to play a warleader or a defiler. Maybe some measure of improvement starts (and the cycle is broken) when warg packs see Pathfinder or the Chicos running around, and then choose NOT to pounce them into oblivion - because it isn't really all that fair or sporting. Ultimately, though, things can only improve if Turbine chooses to fix things, because some freep builds can only be defeated by 6 or 7 opponents, and most creep classes suck balls for soloing.

Oh well, at least the armoured loincloth protects my important bits.

-- Bralg

Quote Originally Posted by Crowgate View Post
    Ultimately, though, things can only improve if Turbine chooses to fix things, because some freep builds can only be defeated by 6 or 7 opponents, and most creep classes suck balls for soloing.
    As long as being unbeatable on freepside is related to build/class mechanics and not player skill - Moors cannot be considered as "Fair" or even "remotely fair" PvP zone. "Feed zone", "Faceroll zona" fitts better.

There isnt many things funnier than "real PvPer" used to describe LoTRO player.

Chess players are real PvPers ;]

Don't agree with freeps hugging keeps and GY like said before. We fighted creeps on Luga Hill 2 nights ago wit 14 in our group against 25+ creeps. We came back atleast 3 times wiping over and over. I agree with 2 freep raids against 1 craid is very bad for action. The group i was in had 2 full healing mini's and myself i went hybrid with dps and heals for when creeps attacks me.

Dont know if anyone ever done this but i counted my deaths last weekend and it was over 50 times in 1 day so I dont think i am afraid of dieing on mini
    Hope to see some better fights this weekend then last night as it didn't feel fun fighting and only few groupies dies, no balance then only farming if i want farming
    ill go and farm ore's and ####e for crafting.

Regards
    Lava

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    Im not smash traited !!
    And Operatives ftw. Have one low (30ies) lvl, usually ending wz with 0 deaths (freep-like)
    Yeah Opreative is amazing, much better then Assasin/shadow when it comes to stealth classes.

Although i do sometimes like to play on my level 42 Sentinel and will finally get round to leveling my big red Mohawked sith race Marauder I named Phakdush at some point.

Nice fights tonight, hope they were good for freeps too - didn't have much time to check how well healed the craid was, probably was one point when we had too many wls, but then freeps found another 3 minis, plus had lots of burgs annoying our wls, so seemed ok our end, I died a lot, but can't watch deaths as well as my rotation and the rat. If freeps feel like it was too much, please tell me, I like to try and keep things fair. Can't control ops, sometimes it was others taking them not us, and also can't stop people zerging, i tell them not to but some don't listen, maybe I could kick, but then action would stop because we would lose a fair few.

Ty for fights though, thanks for not being lame and hugging bd.
    Last edited by Akrorgash; Mar 14 2014 at 09:41 PM.

Just a quick opinion about the posts from Kees, Grass and Bralg:

As a both side player, (lately more on freep) its an unquestionable truth, and imo who says it otherwise can only be blind, stupid or is just one more of those "pr0s".

As some1 once said, "The only challenge its to play creep these days." And Ode as well: "Freeps relly on the class skills. The creeps on their skill."

Nothing else to say.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Narthor View Post
    As a both side player, (lately more on freep) its an unquestionable truth, and imo who says it otherwise can only be blind, stupid or is just one more of those "pr0s".

As some1 once said, "The only challenge its to play creep these days." And Ode as well: "Freeps relly on the class skills. The creeps on their skill."

Nothing else to say.

Cheers.
    Wargs and Reavers too don't need much skill to play either.

Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Wargs and Reavers too don't need much skill to play either.

Enough said.
    Before 12.1 lava they didnt needed that is true...

But after it when u got 45% damage reduction of fell-wrought damage type, wargs in packs were the only thing that could get a mediocre mini down ...

I dont know what u are whining about reaver can hit 7k, wargs ccan keep hitting 1.5k? So what u can spam heal for 15k+
    I recently didnt played anymore but i still know that on my warg solo it was a pain in the ### to kill any good freep player.
    I would even say it was nearly impossible. So if u think wargs dont need skill to play, try to find a good freep and test how much u fail against him.

This said so u say u need skill to play any freep class? to my knowledge its only for champ and red hunter...
    So dont complain about creeps having a bit of chance. And pls dont crie nerf about U13, i think jinjaah knows that he exagerated a bit with the stat boosts.

Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    Before 12.1 lava they didnt needed that is true...

But after it when u got 45% damage reduction of fell-wrought damage type, wargs in packs were the only thing that could get a mediocre mini down ...

I dont know what u are whining about reaver can hit 7k, wargs ccan keep hitting 1.5k? So what u can spam heal for 15k+
    I recently didnt played anymore but i still know that on my warg solo it was a pain in the ### to kill any good freep player.
    I would even say it was nearly impossible. So if u think wargs dont need skill to play, try to find a good freep and test how much u fail against him.

This said so u say u need skill to play any freep class? to my knowledge its only for champ and red hunter...
    So dont complain about creeps having a bit of chance. And pls dont crie nerf about U13, i think jinjaah knows that he exagerated a bit with the stat boosts.
    sec what? warg need warg pack to kill a mini?
    are you kidding or what?
    and ### about freep need no skill, just look on freep spars of same class, i've seen many players playing the same class in the same build winning with lesser gear because they knew how to play their class. same for creep classes and creep v freep.
    please creeps if you don't like the current freeps do NOT come to the moors. problem solved.
    if you (creeps in general) keep saying BS in forums and keep coming day after day to the moors, it makes no sense.
    thanks for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    if you (creeps in general) keep saying BS in forums and keep coming day after day to the moors, it makes no sense.
    thanks for reading.
    You smell.

Did I do it right?

<3

are you kidding or what?
    and ### about freep need no skill, just look on freep spars of same class, i've seen many players playing the same class in the same build winning with lesser gear because they knew how to play their class. same for creep classes and creep v freep.
    please creeps if you don't like the current freeps do NOT come to the moors. problem solved.
    thanks for reading.
    Freep v freep spars ? I wouldn't call them like that, last I checked it's either first hit or first stun wins. (I got 1shotted from stealth by +2 lvls burg on my burg)
    And I hope you really don't belive all those yellow cappies are actually skilled to survive through raid of creeps...
    Most of the skilled freeps don't like this state of the game so they aren't playing. Same as most skilled creeps didn't play in 12.0 when creeps were freeps for some time

are you kidding or what?
    thanks for reading.
    Rols i suggest the same what u suggest to creeps, Dont talk BS and certainly not this big BS.
    Everyone knows that irmas his r11 was just by making a fraid with another cappy and 2 minis vs 6 - 10 creeps solos ...

And yes rols this isnt BS!!
    Your reply on this post will i bet...

Everyone knows that irmas his r11 was just by making a fraid with another cappy and 2 minis vs 6 - 10 creeps solos ...

There are a lot of easymoders, around that complain about wargpacks and such but then group with 5 burgs and healing mini popping FH for 2 creeps, ok.

But Irmas is not one of them, Irmas is one of the few people on this server that deserved his rank.

P.s. wargs are op, wardens and minis are not. WW at its best

How can we even be talking trash about irmas at this point?
    The only captain and moreso, one of very few freeps that play solo. And a red traitline captain at that.
    Just because you only encounter him in the evening when there are RvR's is meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by georg112 View Post
    How can we even be talking trash about irmas at this point?
    The only captain and moreso, one of very few freeps that play solo. And a red traitline captain at that.
    Just because you only encounter him in the evening when there are RvR's is meaningless.
    So 1PM is evening i learn every day new stuff !!!!
    Yes he was zerging me solo over and over again ...
    and the grams camp with 2 blue minis and a yellow cappy against solo creeps was also really pro
    OMG I am sorry to say but i never had any respect and will never have respect for people who do that.
    even if it were creeps ...

Btw when i played a lot he was never solo in the middle of the day either...

Rols i suggest the same what u suggest to creeps, Dont talk BS and certainly not this big BS.

And yes rols this isnt BS!!
    Your reply on this post will i bet...
    my reply is:
    lol.
    wanna know something else?
    Irmas is one of the most deserved freeps for their ranks in ww.
    and actually he ranked sparring vs my reaver, not by raiding.

Didn't used to be a fan of Irmas at all, saw him zerg and use his cappy buffs on other freeps during spars. Recently though he seems to be playing hardmode and running around on red, so I've changed my opinion of him, seems weird to pick on Irmas when we have other cappies running around in yellow who aren't so brave

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Dont know if anyone ever done this but i counted my deaths last weekend and it was over 50 times in 1 day so I dont think i am afraid of dieing on mini
    You need a day for that Fata? I need about 2h for 50 deaths if the proper ppl are leading a fraid.:P

But I have to hand it down to you you're the only capable mini I've seen since I came back. Merging brains with skill and skills is a nice combo. And 2 LMs out there also seems to actually now what they're doing. But 70% of population in the moors on both side are just a suicidal bunch of people with the exception that freeps are more durable, so not that obvious when they charge in foolishly. No wonder we resort to zergs and trying to steamroll each other the best way we can. I thought that less skill on toolbars will mean people will actualyl learn them and what they do. But i suppose that reflects from the current state of PvE land where you can stroll around bli(o)ndfolded, watching your favourite TV show, run into a bunch of mobs and auto attack them to death, while eating a sandwich. (I'm starting to get fat while I'm leveling up toons and American Horror Story rocks! xD) So perhaps everyone could invest a bit of time to read tooltips, parse on a dumym for a nice rotation etc. Everyone would bring so much more onto the board and would be really fun to fight people like that. You can actualyl change your mindset if you try. No need to give up from the get go that everything is dark and gloomy. Ok I would admit that balance is quite a bit off from what I've seen. Some classes resort to zergs/ganks coz of that. But IMHO it shoudl be beneath you to kill the same target if you have the upper strenght more than 3-4 times. If you play fair they treat you fairly. 7 freeps just rode pass me the other day and we all saw each other and no one even tried to attack. Bunch of waves and bows and we were off to find a proper kill with somee thrill and excitement. There's no glory in easy kills.

Guess i better stop monologing here. Good to be back to talk, have fun, fight, despair with all of you no matter the faction.

See you all in-game I hope,
    Aghi

relax a bit.......since i took the first green rank i havent killed not even 1 red rank creep when i was solo or in fraid for months.....most of them came back with group to gank m,how would you feel if you leave one low rank because you know that is totaly unfair to fight with him yet and the same guy comes with group because he saw you and gank you???????this happened over 50 times...... for ganks from craids i really dont have to speak..the only guy who is leaving m when i am solo with craids is kaka.. how many times did i left solo or small grouped creeps when i was leading fraids?????(ask freeps they will tell you)....the healing minis where 1 not 2..and omg yes we had a yellow cappy with as cause we are nabs and we cant kill you in another way......you are making a group ok thats good...going out gank all the soloers or small groups for 30-40 minutes i am ok with that too but you have to wait for a answer ....the answer is a freep group.. this is why we form a fraid because there was a craid out there..and what are you doing then????disband and go back to gramms..seriously????????the only way for you guys to fight is only if santa or someone of them comes on line.....?you are over than 10 in gramms and you where not grouping up again.....why?????if i saw you at gv with a group what do you think that i will do???i will ask for a group so we can fight....we where waiting at lug hill for you guys around 10 minutes...nobody came and then yes we went down...i always look to find 1vs1 situation(i have over 2k deaths,1 k is from spars and 1k from ganks)and something else, ofc you havent seen m solo you have to go out of gramms wiht out a craid so you can find soloers cause when you leave gramms only with 12 ppl group soloers disapear ................. sorry for m english.....

True,he's also clubbing , everyone knows that ... abso grudush(r12 reaver) krom and qq tribe) saw him many times... what a lame cappy...

p.s (Exclusive Video!!)Irmas with his raid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3k7usR887Q ready to zerg benfica

Cool

Sharing few screens i took this month, hope you like them

I call this screen "Beorrin" - siamese twin Cheiftains:

Impaled by reaver:

Took this one burrowed, nice sharp wargie screen (I think its greekwarg /hail):

Hmm, what's that? any tips?

*Waiting for Morth's response*

Quote Originally Posted by Narthor View Post
    As some1 once said, "The only challenge its to play creep these days."
    Did you mean my forum signature?

Page 114 of 169 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 124 164 ... LastLast