We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 111 of 169 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 121 161 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 4216
    Trait red line cappies. Yellow line is for ezmoding bads. Thank you, that is all.

~Bleeds

You qq, and then you think 'Oh I know, I'll get revenge!' -> don't you see its just a cycle? Don't you see that you are just making creeps more likely to stack/zerg/whatever. Oh, and you're killing pvp, because its boring. Really really really dull. So if you want all out war, no rules, just killing everything, then fine. But don't you qq here and then do what you are complaining about. Pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    Hello,

Kami never play fair, kami always win with more numbers and always with stack heals!
    Just stop bothering or stop playing like i did for a while... it cures stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    ... we had a fraid of 18 ... the squishy targeted wargs were not going down...
    10 dps people couldnt kill a warg? Learn to play... you and your friends freeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post
    BS
    You are joining discussions about stacking healers? 50% of your raids are around 50% healers. Haras v2

Freeps can be lucky there are still people playing creep side. Have fun

You guys know why I myself QQ about creep heal stacking few weeks ago ? I was the kinda freep healer moving around the fight and stand next to WLs and defilers because it was fun I told you guys you had to many heals so you told me you had raid of 24 and 1 WL and defiler in each group and I agree that is good for any fight. But when I count how many I see on my screen, it was more then 6 WLs and about 7 defilers soooooo what you expect a freep leader will do when his own healer tells him what kinda heal power the creeps have. Tell me pls why this reaction to fights from both sides ? I loved playing here but the last few week I enjoy it more not even going to moors. Lameness is the key to breaking players and that happened to me and few others so stop BS yourself and give focus to more equal fighting and balance so everyone , freeps/creeps can enjoy what we had some times in moors.
    Don't think I will return to WW so don't worry about me writing here so w/e.

Lava

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    You guys know why I myself QQ about creep heal stacking few weeks ago ? I was the kinda freep healer moving around the fight and stand next to WLs and defilers because it was fun I told you guys you had to many heals so you told me you had raid of 24 and 1 WL and defiler in each group and I agree that is good for any fight. But when I count how many I see on my screen, it was more then 6 WLs and about 7 defilers soooooo what you expect a freep leader will do when his own healer tells him what kinda heal power the creeps have. Tell me pls why this reaction to fights from both sides ? I loved playing here but the last few week I enjoy it more not even going to moors. Lameness is the key to breaking players and that happened to me and few others so stop BS yourself and give focus to more equal fighting and balance so everyone , freeps/creeps can enjoy what we had some times in moors.

Lava
    Mate, problem is was and probably always will be the same. Freep lame dps. You can laugh, but last time ive seen good coordinated freep dps was 2 years ago when zrinko was leading with his champ. He charged in to kill. After him every leader here fights to survive. Like your character will get deleted if you die. Dude i was leading craids... my basic tactic was to surprise freeps. 80% of this surprise charges freeps were running headless into first keep/gy...

This is how all ends up. Freeps put half of group into healing and support... Minstrels cappies(yellow, cuz dying is not an option) LMs.. 12 people usually 5 or 6 are in this category. So you have 6 dps. At least 2 of those usually are survival traited (blue champs, blue burgs, yellow hunters...), thier dps is more like 0, 1 guy usually is not following rat, 1 burg is annoying healer... so usually there are like 2 yellow cappies, blue champ, and one more dph on the target. And then they cant kill a target 1minute+, healers burn the cds, start dying and #### happens. 99% of cases like this, leaders reaction is to get one more healer. Bravo! Then you have 30 min where freeps slowly kill 1by1 and fights are called epic, fantastic etc.

Freeps can do whatever they want now. They just need to know how. Im surprised freep leaders tolerate things such as blue champ or blue burg in a raid. Its leeching, nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post

Lava
    You wont return , that's a shame. You are a capable player and Withys short of those.
    Name me 7 ranked defilers , if you can . And tell me at what rank they get their healing skills , look it up.
    Unless they have bought skills from store WLs and defilers below rank 8 have poor healing output.
    Creep raid leaders have no control over leaching healers following the main raid( like freep leaders had no control over you ) , we do try and map away but can usually be found easily by watching warg updates on ooc.
    The only difference I can see is it takes balls to walk around as a defiler or warleader solo . Walking around solo with a mini ...................

Anyway we have enough people on creep who play freep regularly , come on guys , you've been in our raids , do me or Santa stack heals , are we lamers that want revenge?

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Just stop bothering or stop playing like i did for a while... it cures stuff...

10 dps people couldnt kill a warg? Learn to play... you and your friends freeps.

You are joining discussions about stacking healers? 50% of your raids are around 50% healers. Haras v2

Freeps can be lucky there are still people playing creep side. Have fun
    If God had a name, what would it be?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4CRkpBGQzU

Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    If God had a name, what would it be?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4CRkpBGQzU
    And if you like Stoner rock , listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdNQcChKMmM . Have a nice day Boy

A r6 defi can heal just fine, it doesn't have blight but blight is CC. r6 defi has all 4 defi heals. You are right with WLs though because Quitters is r9, but I wouldn't say means bad healing, especially when freeps stack and trait for survival rather than dps, also most WLs seem to have Quitters either via rank or store, its a bit of a must have for a regular WL. Solution to that is get the wargs in the craid or get them to not use ooc 'because freeps might be watching' etc. I don't think healing leechers is a problem though, i rarely see it when r v r is happening. Creeps have in the past stacked heals, seen it with my own eyes. But so have freeps. Lei getting revenge isn't helping at all.

Will agree that freep dps and also creep dps focus is bad. Part of issue is lag. Raids are laggy as hell for me and following the rat is tough espeically as reaver when theres all that CC as well as lag. For some reason though spiders have to be told to web the earth (would have been a lot easier last night if this had been up all the time) BAs have to be told to firetrap around healers, wargs have to be told to harass minis instead of following rat - wargs are useless for this purpose as they are so squishy, they need to pounce, silence and get out and restealth and repeat. Other issue is lack of confidence...if a craid gets that first kill, its a huge boost in confidence as well as dps for defeat responses - however when you have two minis, an rk and a bunch of cappies keeping people up the craid quickly gets bored and lazy with their dps and speed of rat switching. Craid leader discipline is an issue too, guy on Laurelin leading who was fantastic, said that his target wasn;t going down fast enough, and he took us to cows until we could kill one in like 2 seconds and then took us back to fight and the differene was massive, but was a dps glass cannon craid rather than a heal craid - far more exciting to be in and gets more kills as can't get complacent.

People just don't use their skills. I look at mine and I see I have disarm which can wreck a rk's healing temporarily, I have dust which can really affect freep dps and sundering blow which makes a lil rip in the armour and hamstring to stop those kiting. Lag is big issue and ofc with reavers you want them stacking bleeds and impaling asap, so that has to be their main focus. But Spiders and Wargs really have no excuse, nor does a Defi who has fear/blight in a well-healed craid. Well-timed pounce and silence can be that window that gets the other mini down, keep the cappy in combat and throw a blight for the second mini and you have two minis wiped and the fraid soon to wipe.

Why isn't there a dedicated BA keeping cappies in combat? Why are spiders applying their nerfed dps instead of fulfilling their actual cc role? Why aren't BAs protecting the WLs from burgs with firetraps/firing off hindering shot. Freeps SHOULD NOT be able to kite. Yes they can bubble, but if you are lucky and a warg stuns at the right time, and that tiny window opens up where reavers can impale and hit their DS, Grass shouldn't be able to get away because he hasn't been slowed by hamstring/hindering/webtheearth. So many times last night that window was wasted. Craid leaders shouldn't have to tell their creeps to do this, but I think they have to, people just don't seem to get it without being told.

If freeps want to be lame and stack cappies and bubbles, creeps have to up their game. Hitting something and then switching just won't cut it.

Lava: where are you at now?

Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    So cappys arent healers anymore? They still trow heals so they are still healers in my opinion.
    Wargs can put a hot for whole fellowship/BAs have uruk heal.Count them as healers too?:P

Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    Name me 7 ranked defilers , if you can . And tell me at what rank they get their healing skills , look it up.
    Ummm r6 for defilers?They get all heals by then

So much BS in these forums really!Glad i'm taking a break from withy.And as it seems it isn't only me but more and more ppl start playing on other servers.Keep it up and you'll have only Leis' lame fraids to fight.

hey ppl.
    i'm really pissed off the last few days of freep and creep attitudes.
    i'm taking a break from withy's pvp.
    was fun, cya around (you will might see me in GV from time to time)
    ./rols out

Hello withy pkers, I will be qutting lotro in anticipation for elder scrolls online. Although a good majority of pvp in this game is kids whining I did have some fun. Good luck with lotro and it was a pleasure playing with some of you. L

Regards, Greenedout - r10 champ, Scox - r6 warg, sinriden - r7 BA, laebos - r5 reaver.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post

Lava: where are you at now?
    I have not played in some time now, only logged for crafting stuff for a friend. I will continue with fenila on Laurelin server and on Eldar I have a few chars. My chars will stay here for PVE with friends from all over the place. I will see you on creep side on Laurelin not atm, playing other games like Redwolfke is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by greened View Post
    Hello withy pkers, I will be qutting lotro in anticipation for elder scrolls online. Although a good majority of pvp in this game is kids whining I did have some fun. Good luck with lotro and it was a pleasure playing with some of you. L

Regards, Greenedout - r10 champ, Scox - r6 warg, sinriden - r7 BA, laebos - r5 reaver.

Good luck and have fun green, was nice playing with you.

I test ESO atm, dunno if I would leave for it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post
    dunno if I would leave for it though
    tbh, anything is better than lotro atm...

and thoose who think on other server is better, its just like that from the outside only biger scale than ww.

cya in other games, propably, eso

was fun till it lasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jusper89 View Post
    tbh, anything is better than lotro atm...

and thoose who think on other server is better, its just like that from the outside only biger scale than ww.

cya in other games, propably, eso

was fun till it lasted.
    Dude, FFS

Update 13 = B.A.L.A.N.C.E.

Dude, FFS

Dude, FFS

Heh
    I'll believe it when I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    Heh
    I'll believe it when I see it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22OmdUn63O8

Here is official feedback on pvmp balance from unnamed community manager.

Hope its enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbag View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22OmdUn63O8

Here is official feedback on pvmp balance from unnamed community manager.

Hope its enough!
    Hahahahahahaha
    Seems legit.

Withy Live Action

update 12.3 warden nerf:
    a) bleeds does not seem to be fixed, although they added 50% damage to them(on mobs).
    b) Rolsperx scored a critical hit with Tier 4 Damage over Time on xxxxxxxxxx for 7,436 Light damage to Morale.
    nice nerf turbine, nice nerf xD

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    update 12.3 warden nerf:
    a) bleeds does not seem to be fixed, although they added 50% damage to them(on mobs).
    b) Rolsperx scored a critical hit with Tier 4 Damage over Time on xxxxxxxxxx for 7,436 Light damage to Morale.
    nice nerf turbine, nice nerf xD
    Lets wipe that annoying spear thrower with reflect! *evil laugh*

Wait....oops

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbag View Post
    Lets wipe that annoying spear thrower with reflect! *evil laugh*

Wait....oops
    could work if my burst damage was higher then 600 dps xD

Last one to leave turn out the lights

Page 111 of 169 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 121 161 ... LastLast