We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 106 of 169 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 116 156 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    wish i would know what salut is....anyway go back to snowbourn because here the name is B (bere)

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    Wt*.....
    Morth is back ?
    Just to get my audacity up, will be on from time to time

I think we all know this vidao...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h14UrzsPzyY

Vintage: Z vs B
    Peasant vs King- which is which

You decide.

Vintage: Z vs B
    Peasant vs King- which is which

You decide.
    easy! both are kings, but Z is not on our server anymore, so no one cares 'bout him

Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall

oh lol just watched the vid once more...check when he's showing the /tell he got, one of the text messages is:
    "Coldfells Guardian defeated Ashdurbuk."

pr0 Ash is pr0 xDDD

Not been able to join the nice fights this week so I hope the weekend will be better.

Cya guys in the moors later tonight.

PS : We need more open fights with spiders around like Lutz, Ode and the others. It makes it more of a challenge then
    just the normal RvR action, but they need fix this low defense of our spiders, they drop morale way too fast compared
    to other creeps. Or it might be something else ?

Regards
    Lavasioth

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Not been able to join the nice fights this week so I hope the weekend will be better.

Cya guys in the moors later tonight.

PS : We need more open fights with spiders around like Lutz, Ode and the others. It makes it more of a challenge then
    just the normal RvR action, but they need fix this low defense of our spiders, they drop morale way too fast compared

Regards
    Lavasioth
    About spiders...
    Gift of shadow needs 5 hits to stack 10% mits. Many classes now use high dmg skills first.
    Good spider avoidance is shattered with insane amounts finesse freeps now have.
    Some of us still dont have max audacity.

Im not complaining though, reflects are higher. + 80% people i fought doesnt know what reflect is.

Problem is spiders dps. Its low. Very low. They work well only in group now. Or if people dont know what reflect is

About action...

Too many freeps. And 90% of them in fellowships with 1 or 2 healers + cappies. When this fellowships merge creating craid is useless because you cant win. We dont have that many highrank creeps on our server to be able to dps faster then freeps can rez/come back. It is very fun though when we fight 6man. Usually freep get outnumbered, but they also kill many before they die.

Another issue is role setup. I saw your group with 2 healing minies and cappy, you were 5. So you had 3 healers, haras and dps. You leeched from other groups of freeps.

BTW, i still think healing needs big nerf across the board (audacity should be nerfing heals)

Well seen 7+ reavers on rat on creep side, they pretty much destroy any freep they target.
    Didn't get the chance counting the BA's as I and the other healers had to menouver out of webs mostly.
    It was challenging when I 1st was dpsing on mini and seen we going slowly so I had to use heals after few deaths.

Regards
    Lavasioth
    Few posts above you complain about the amount of CC one spider can do to raid healers, did i miss something?

P.S. Spider dps is now laughable, i would say "defiler state", dots cant do any harm to freeps with higher audacity at all now (small response heals and such is enough to outheal the dots) just look at freep resistance numbers, capped evades and mitigations with no tradeoffs in dmg. 1/3 of my damage is resisted or b/p/e'd, which is very frustrating and i think one of the biggest issue, why you dont see much spiders in moors since u12.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbag View Post
    Few posts above you complain about the amount of CC one spider can do to raid healers, did i miss something?

P.S. Spider dps is now laughable, i would say "defiler state", dots cant do any harm to freeps with higher audacity at all now (small response heals and such is enough to outheal the dots) just look at freep resistance numbers, capped evades and mitigations with no tradeoffs in dmg. 1/3 of my damage is resisted or b/p/e'd, which is very frustrating and i think one of the biggest issue, why you dont see much spiders in moors since u12.1.
    Dps is terribly low, reflect is now a go-to skill I would say.
    Burgs, RK dps is just over the top and I won't even start about warden bleeds lol.

Oh well Gerbag I made a whole new way to play with healer when spiders around so before I QQ about it and now I accepted the changes and continue.
    Like my old kin Leader Bestone said " you need to improvise " so I did at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    It is easy to kill creeps with minstrel no need to be grouped .

http://www.twitch.tv/grasseater/c/3527619

If lm got back there antistun, then really fraids would be unkillable with a minstrel doing infinity heals /s, unkillable yellow cappies bubbeling everything... Now they are just very hard to kill, need a good team of impaling rvrs to take down a fraid.

CC by nature is not something i like since u cant do something when u are stunned (except insignia etc.) so it doesnt matter if u play good or bad since u cant do a ####. One more thing i dont like is that u first get stunned, then dazed, then feared in a raw. Think they should make u immune to all cc a short time after u recover from any one. But now cc is like the only hope for creep so they need to work a lot on this balance stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by GrassEater View Post
    If lm got back there antistun, then really fraids would be unkillable with a minstrel doing infinity heals /s, unkillable yellow cappies bubbeling everything... Now they are just very hard to kill, need a good team of impaling rvrs to take down a fraid.

CC by nature is not something i like since u cant do something when u are stunned (except insignia etc.) so it doesnt matter if u play good or bad since u cant do a ####. One more thing i dont like is that u first get stunned, then dazed, then feared in a raw. Think they should make u immune to all cc a short time after u recover from any one. But now cc is like the only hope for creep so they need to work a lot on this balance stuff.
    That's why creeps now pray for one of high rank spiders to log :P
    (I hope)

But yesterday I think as Lutz said was nicely seen what 2 spiders can do. Pushed you all the way back to bd and only few survived

That's why creeps now pray for one of high rank spiders to log :P
    (I hope)

But yesterday I think as Lutz said was nicely seen what 2 spiders can do. Pushed you all the way back to bd and only few survived
    Spiders need to devote to cc and try to be first targets. They cant help with dps at all. When you stick yourself in the group of freeps with reflect, wargs have very good time. They need distraction. But spiders need some decent heals. Or theyre crushed.

Hope you creeps managed to outheal each other tonight
    Next time you fight yourselves, it might be easier to heal then.

Hope you creeps managed to outheal each other tonight
    Next time you fight yourselves, it might be easier to heal then.
    Nothing new happened in craid... 1wl and defi per group.

Answer for your problem lies in all your tanking traited peeps.. Yellow cappies, blue champs, blue burgs = 0 dps. Creeps are running same setup every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post

Answer for your problem lies in all your tanking traited peeps.. Yellow cappies, blue champs, blue burgs = 0 dps. Creeps are running same setup every day.
    Was your heals ok then or are you just ez moders with some extra dps defilers and WL's too ? Hope they pack some nice damage lol
    Next time you manage fights against yourself with what setup you bring after we bring 2 healers and don't tell me #### idiots.

Was your heals ok then or are you just ez moders with some extra dps defilers and WL's too ? Hope they pack some nice damage lol
    Next time you manage fights against yourself with what setup you bring after we bring 2 healers and don't tell me #### idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    No need to cry m8 maybe next time you take an OP, ill let you charge me before I nuke you and can't scratch me. Shame sorry about that lol

No need to cry m8 maybe next time you take an OP, ill let you charge me before I nuke you and can't scratch me. Shame sorry about that lol
    Bada$$ here We both know if i charge u first u gonna die, we both know u are to scared to fight back when no friends around, Commander When we meet solo u only running to friends spam healiong, or dyin running to friends, spam healing ofc

At the 'take OP' part, it was extremely funny killing CG with 20 freeps 4m away from OP
    Last edited by giboosc; Jan 13 2014 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Bada$$ here We both know if i charge u first u gonna die, we both know u are to scared to fight back when no friends around, Commander When we meet solo u only running to friends spam healiong, or dyin running to friends, spam healing ofc

At the 'take OP' part, it was extremely funny killing CG with 20 freeps 4m away from OP
    I am healer is that so hard to see ? Come try charge me again and see with macro's if you can take me down haha I dare you you nab around inside a creep group for protection and you say I run to friends ? Lol rank farm some more there is lower ranked reavers that gives more challenge then you on this server. L2p your class or your macro style will claim you. Once again lol

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post

Lutz one or 2 groups didnt had wl for more then half the time i was there :P
    And to lavasioth lutz has a point with all the tanking line u guys nearly got dps to bring down a warg that is healedby 3 defis and a wl.
    BTW hypocrit more plss, 2 days ago 5 cappys + 4 spamming healing minis + 2 healing RK any more comments to that?
    prolly not cuz that is the way f the freeps ...

1 more thing if u QQ after creeps fighting outnumbered at blue lug bd then something is wrong seriously ...

Page 106 of 169 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 116 156 ... LastLast