We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 102 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Dony View Post
    Great raid tonight.

I have to say even though creeps were out numbered they still came back for more fun :-) just shows that not all people cry and log off when the going gets tough

Thanks all

P.S.

Lutz -- Eldar Scrolls online out in May :-D
    fun for who? for u? This is completely different then fun for them, but well freep says enough about you dont u think?

Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    fun for who? for u? This is completely different then fun for them, but well freep says enough about you dont u think?
    Sorry I don't understand what you mean. This sentence is complete jibberish!

"This is completely different then fun for them, but well freep says enough about you dont u think"

And it doesn't matter how many times you die or kill. Its enjoying the game that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Gonna throw in few opinions...

- Situation atm is worse then RoR
    - Few weeks from now we will see too many burgs around
    - When we all get audacity it will probably be very hard to kill someone solo as a creep. Reavers and spider will maybe get some kills, rest will have to be grouped
    - All freep classes are jsut insane in survivability
    - I have a feeling some classes like guard and cappy have more avoidance then i have with my ba XD

I was very patient with this game, especially pvp, but i think im close to fully leaving this game. I will continue to come to the moors trough this holiday time but after that thats probably it. Lutz will be gone.
    Sad to hear and i understand you completely. I have the same feeling since hd came out. Im just bored with the never ending cycle of ups and downs - nobodys patience is endless. I play creep to have fun, but that factor is not here anymore, or maybe it is - not from playing the game, but in good creep community and people around me, thats the only thing that keep me logging in.

Btw Lutz i have guardian with focusing on blue line tanking (stupid i know) and can share some numbers.

b/p/e - 30,30,22%
    crit def. 18k
    mitigations capped, can go over 80% most of the time
    phys/tact mastery over 45k both
    crit rating - 18% + 11% with shield skills
    finnese - 22%

cca. 300 heal for every block and 600+ with every crit with certain skills. With many enemies on me i reach about 400 hps.
    [center][img]http://s24.postimg.org/hrej3adgl/got_copy.jpg[/img][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Dony View Post
    Sorry I don't understand what you mean. This sentence is complete jibberish!

"This is completely different then fun for them, but well freep says enough about you dont u think"

And it doesn't matter how many times you die or kill. Its enjoying the game that matters.
    Ye getting farmed is so much fun, your right!!!
    Thats what i mean with you being freep and mostly being the farmer. But if u think that i played to get farmed,
    then you should be pretty stupid.

But well i am a creeps so i shall be wrong ...

- When we all get audacity it will probably be very hard to kill someone solo as a creep. Reavers and spider will maybe get some kills, rest will have to be grouped
    - I have a feeling some classes like guard and cappy have more avoidance then i have with my ba XD

I was very patient with this game, especially pvp, but i think im close to fully leaving this game. I will continue to come to the moors trough this holiday time but after that thats probably it. Lutz will be gone.

Feel the same atm. PvP is no fun atm. Pulling a full keep and still killing 3 creeps in a 3 vs 3 is just plain stupid...again.

Farming in front of grams day by day, also stupid and boring.

I am hoping for the free VIP to expire that we have far less freeps in moors again and that creeps get some influx again. Although I understand any creep who doesn't want to play a numbers game to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post
    Feel the same atm. PvP is no fun atm. Pulling a full keep and still killing 3 creeps in a 3 vs 3 is just plain stupid...again.

Farming in front of grams day by day, also stupid and boring.

I am hoping for the free VIP to expire that we have far less freeps in moors again and that creeps get some influx again. Although I understand any creep who doesn't want to play a numbers game to win.
    I feel right opposite.I dont think the f2p players makes the difference. When they left, only who left is unkillable party of high ranked freeps, with full audacity sets after the 14 days of grams farm. But i hope im wrong.
    [center][img]http://s24.postimg.org/hrej3adgl/got_copy.jpg[/img][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbag View Post
    Sad to hear and i understand you completely. I have the same feeling since hd came out. Im just bored with the never ending cycle of ups and downs - nobodys patience is endless. I play creep to have fun, but that factor is not here anymore, or maybe it is - not from playing the game, but in good creep community and people around me, thats the only thing that keep me logging in.

Btw Lutz i have guardian with focusing on blue line tanking (stupid i know) and can share some numbers.

b/p/e - 30,30,22%
    crit def. 18k
    mitigations capped, can go over 80% most of the time
    phys/tact mastery over 45k both
    crit rating - 18% + 11% with shield skills
    finnese - 22%

cca. 300 heal for every block and 600+ with every crit with certain skills. With many enemies on me i reach about 400 hps.
    My b/p/e on ba is... 3/5/6 % + 50% MT
    Finesse - 14%

So your guard active avoidance: 82% - 14% = 68%
    My BA avoidance with MT: 64% - 22% = 42%

Thats 26% difference.... So moving target is op? reavers wrath is op when he hits once every 6 seconds for 1.2k? 200 hps on 60k morale lol....
    Many people have less avoidance but probably still almost same as ba with MT. It makes it even more annoying when you have to press it every 40 seconds...
    I was watching stats and noticed that i need 1 HOUR to regen my whole morale incombat.

To guys recommending other games: no tnx i spent too much time on mmos
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

totaly understand you guys about this state of game...
    imo, perfect time to move another place. lately i just loged cos of incredible creep community. im not saying im leaving for good, but i wont be online regulary...

cya fellow comrades

P.S. i heard ESO sucks hard
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/Jusper.png[/IMG]
    Nashtauz - one and only

Quote Originally Posted by Jusper89 View Post
    totaly understand you guys about this state of game...
    imo, perfect time to move another place. lately i just loged cos of incredible creep community. im not saying im leaving for good, but i wont be online regulary...

cya fellow comrades

P.S. i heard ESO sucks hard

ESO FTW

TBH I wont be renewing my VIP in March. A little dissappointed with the Helms Deep 'BIG BATTLES' as they are not big are they.

Anyway I think i will be playing creep tonight for GV farms LOL

Exploiters gunna exploit.

Learn to play. lol.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Once dayz is out of alpha/beta versions we can all fight against evil zombies :P
    WW: some nab reaver and a nab warg
    Snowy: WL Kojiro, BA Mirtazg, Weaver Spinosaurus

I can understand 10(ish) freeps, most newbies not wanting to fight a 24 man ranked craid.

I don't think the grams 'farm' was actually a farm. Depends how you define farm I guess, but when I logged there was a pretty big craid fighting what i hear were freeps in kin groups. Yes the creeps were outnumbered, but a lot of freeps were newbies and creeps were getting inf from what I hear. To me that isn't farm. To me that is one side (freeps) beating creeps because they were playing better.

So now we have to ask why was a craid being beaten by ungrouped freeps?

PE switched to even things up a bit, which I thank them for in part, but how many switched? I'm told 10 switched, I know for sure at least 3 did.... this then made freeps unable to fight for some reason. Were they really outnumbered as soon as PE switched? Or did some log because they sensed trouble ahead? Or maybe they just wouldn't group together and so some left? I don't know the answer, maybe Haras can shed some light?

Creepside needed Kami though. He is our best leader, he knows how to rat effectively, he commands respect, tries to play fair (more than some anyway), he keeps talking to the craid, knows when to shout for certain skill use (disarm etc) -> some other creep leaders don't do this/can't rat effectively.

Not saying I'm a great leader myself, the reason I don't lead is partly A. lack of time to spend in game B. lack of confidence in my abilities to lead, but these days I spend a lot of time in craids wondering why I don't have this confidence. So I accept responsibility too for this.

Maybe all of PE shouldn't have switched, if some had stayed freepside and made a fraid to fight Kam's craid maybe we could have had nice fights... but I don't blame them for that really, understandable that kin want to play together and I think freeps staying in kin groups and not making fraid was a big problem in HD, and will only become more of one once the freep f2pers leave and freeps have less.

People (me included) expect too much. Many times I have seen creeps/freeps 'farm' freeps/creeps at GV. Many times I have seen creeps/freeps 'zerg' a few players of the opposite side. Before condemning them, and calling them zergers/farmers, ask yourself whether you would do that if the tables were turned. Because i bet 90% of those who cry 'zerg/farm' would be the ones zerging/farming if tables were turned. As much as I dislike Bere's ganking - he has a point, the only universal truth is that the Moors is a pvp zone. Everyone's self-rules are different.

I don't like macroing, but some freeps are doing it too (Hutwin, maybe more). Arguably rolling yellow cappy is exploiting too at the moment... Respect to those who don't (Imi, Pat, others I'm not aware of)
    Last edited by Akrorgash; Dec 21 2013 at 07:04 PM.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

We can blame Turbine alot for letting ppl behave and exploit like this, but in the end of the day its not Turbine who does it or forces anyone to do it. There is NO excuse or reason for this.
    I believe Sad is the word that describes my feeling towards ppl who do this.
    So i point my next words to the ppl who make me happy, who i like to play with or against, the ppl who care to add something meaningfull to the community, the ppl who spend their time playing the game the way its meant to me played, the ppl who CHOOSE not to exploit.
    CHeers m8´s , u make WW comunity Proud for sure

Merry Christmas WW

Nill
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000053c75/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post

PE switched to even things up a bit, which I thank them for in part, but how many switched? I'm told 10 switched, I know for sure at least 3 did.... this then made freeps unable to fight for some reason. Were they really outnumbered as soon as PE switched? Or did some log because they sensed trouble ahead? Or maybe they just wouldn't group together and so some left? I don't know the answer, maybe Haras can shed some light?
    The answer is simple..

It was created a large craid while there wasn't any fraid on.. Most freeps were red ranks, new comers (many of them without decent audacity) while there weren't any decent healers avaliable..
    Last edited by jivius; Dec 22 2013 at 09:20 PM.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

mmmmm......

PvP

Hello Withy Players!
    I'd just like to leave a comment about PvP on our server.
    Many people complain about balance and about the way PvP is at the moment. Some say they are quiting the game. Some say the game is not what it used to be.
    Well, I agree the game is not what it used to be. Several changes have happened in the last years.
    PvP always brings out the worse in people. People dont like to lose. People play games with the intuition of winning, not losing. Most of the games are made for people to achieve a winning result. On PvP for one side to win, the other one has to lose.
    Sadly its how things work. Freeps as a paid part of the PvP should have more tendency to win. And when they lose, they tend to not like it much. Creeps dont pay to play, but they dont like to lose too.
    So how do we work this out?
    What I can say is that creep side everyday, has to deal with inexperienced players. Players that never done PvE, meaning that have no idea about Freep classes. People that dont know what a Raid Assist Target is. People that dont have voice active and dont know how to acivate it. People that don't know how to play their own classes properly...
    It's a constant!
    What do Creep Leaders do?
    Do they camp Grams/One Shooters/Back Doors crying all night?
    No!
    They have to group up with whoever they have online, to try and fight starving Freeps.
    Creeps try to teach new creeps, the skills they should use against certain classes. They try to teach them to quest to get the maps, to unlock the traits to slot corruptions, to get Audacity to be a bit stronger,...
    How has been Creep side maintaning it self alive in the past years?
    By keeping this constant teaching and helping alive and making players stronger and better.
    Why don't freeps do the same with new players?
    Why don't freeps group with new players?
    I'm sorry but i can't answer this questions, because I have no answer for them.
    What I can say is, dont cry about balance. Dont cry about getting killed. Dont quit the game if you have friends here.
    Try to fight. Try to group up. Try to help others out with starting to play the game.
    If you die there's a retreat button and you're alive again!
    To learn to play a game, sometimes losing is the way to improving and getting better. Don't quit at first adversity. Don't be an Ez-moder.
    Try to stand up and fight! This is a lesson not only for games but for life!
    I don't mean to teach anyone to play or how to live your lives but to say that you should play for fun and not quit just because its not easy anymore.

Lets keep the fights happening.
    Don't hug one shooters/back doors. Fight!
    It's what PvP is all about.
    Cheers everyone and a Merry Christmas to you all.

Roots
    Last edited by Rootsfarinas; Dec 22 2013 at 09:36 PM.
    [IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/2zzukn5.jpg[/IMG]

Well the way i saw it..Logged in when PE were already on creep side.I was in group of 3,got told there were at least 20 creeps,#### my pants a bit i admit!

Ppl in ooc were saying about going towards lug to give them space etc then i think they died cuz they were asking for fraid.At that time in my group was just me and Imi and we both couldn't really play so there was no point in joining or making a fraid.I think that the rest of the freeps tho tried to make a raid cuz at some point i saw 7/x in ooc.

Then creeps took TA..After that someone said creeps at GV,i went there,saw a bunch of BAs with almost perma MT on and hots from defilers..Well sowwwy nothing i can do so yeah i just stood there talking with few ppl and then went to bed.

Was really fun night xD

@Roots: Maybe the creep leaders should keep the raid smaller or just not make a raid but small groups.There's been many times when a craid was not needed yet there was a 24man one
    Same goes for freeps ofc.
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

I enjoy moors and have come to terms you may die, whether I play my BA or my Hunter, i refuse to shell out extra money to make me invincible, and will plod along earning comms where I can. On good nights I can finish with a 1200-1250 rating on others it can be as low as 650. The price of moors armour is out of touch with only a 20%-30% reduction on trade up prices. I won't stop playing is just too much fun and as my sig says below, one day I will be the same rank as Boshal.
    Freep Loben:Hunter:(R13)105 Izuru:RK:(R5)105 Masakana:LM:(R4)105 Umdlali:Mini:(R2)74 Inkosi:Champ:53 Ukaputeni:Cappy:(R0)51 Umsizi:Warden:48 Isela:Burg:(R3)51 Umlondolozi:Guard:31 Boscovar:Hobbit Mini 27 Isilwaneesikhulu:Beo 22 Sipho:Mini:20 Dwani RK:17
    Creep Eish:BA:R7 Silentpaw:Warg:R5 Inyanga:Def:R3 Umgomo:Reaver:R2 Mpara:WL:R2 Isicabucabu:Spider:R3

Don't wana join what happened yesterday, I was not there.
    At this moment its not easy as it seems for some freep classes, example :

Mini rank10
    15k morale heal tree
    16k dps tree
    40% capped with both mitigations + 18 Audacity ( need last piece )
    Getting hit for 9k from both Reaver and BA takes away more then half morale pool !! <-- badly screwed in RvR action in HD
    I think its easy for creeps these days as you wont ever get 2 shotted or killed in 1 second by a Macrode Reaver hitting 2,4k x 7 in a split second.

This is a plain QQ post from a Healer that is close to avoiding moors until more balance is restored.
    Thanks for reading.

Lavasioth
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

idk what are you guys talking about...farm? look at my wartab from yesterday, i was with 700 rating....-.-
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

Hey,

I seams to be the only one that had fun yesterday. I like the new minstrel even if i am a lot weaker vs rvrs. Hope more ppl have fun and remember that every 24 man craid have ppl lagging behind . And they dont want to chease soloers across the map just to get 1 kill.

Haras, with every post you make, you further lower your credibility.
    I understand by now that in your book "soloers" means 20 ungrouped freeps play side-by-side. I would rather put the title soloer on somebody who actually plays alone around the map, not alongside a raid worth of people between lugazag and gramsfoot. But then again, maybe It's just me.

Secondly, whenever you get into an argument with somebody, you pull your "doh did this and that and then some" statement out of your pocket, let us not forget that not that long ago you ran around with that title. And even if you wouldnt have had any affiliation with the kinship, the fact that somebody else did something at some point in the past justify all the wrongdoings in the present?

Now you go after PE for disrupting your "solo" zerg and putting them down for that?
    Come on mate, take off your blindfolds, look beyond the mighty private chat channels and ooc. Soon you would realize that half of withy hasn't heard of your character while the people you describe as being bloodthirsty aholes have respect from others ranging from bree to the keep of Helm's deep. So I suggsest you drop that vendetta really quick or you are going to have a bad time.

And since you bring up the despicable gameplay of others, may I ask you when was the last time you were not stationed between lugazag backdoor and grams?
    Do you understand that the creeps you are killing "solo" alongside 20 other "soloers" are in a big part fairly new to this game alongside few high-ranks who try to help them get out of grams?
    Hence your argument of "they form full craid against SOLOERS" is absolutely empty. Otherwise freeps couldn't stand in front of grams for 3 hours while being pushed as far as lug bd at most.
    While you run to forums after 2-3 wipes on lug hill to point fingers at zergers, there are 30 creeps around who die 50-60 times in a space of one evening for just trying to take 10 steps away from the grams rock, and you know what? They either try harder or exit the game and take a little break, come back happy.

Imagine yourself being at GV and not being able to get as far as the campfires in front of it for a week. Oh wait, you experienced that during 12.0 and I suppose the last 30 pages of forums describe well enough how you were able to handle it.

Stop picking fights with people superior to yourself. Stop coming to forums to get compassion from your fellow players who you are in kin/group with at all other times anyway. You are not getting any compassion from anybody outside of your inner circle anyway.
    [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/344cakx.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    For all your post no need say much, again pointless discussion you have your view i have mine.

About that, clap Imi you saw my guardian running 1 time when i was solo prolly.. See if you see me running to BD in duo / small group.
    I saw you running more than once!Surprise!And since there were other freeps around you weren't solo (as morva would seem to believe)!

Wish i could get every night STRONG creeps (12) and a fix group to fight all of you. You would feel the pain.
    Does that mean freeps aren't really OP and it's just that creeps are bad/have low ranks?
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

You as easy mooder class should know red/blue ranks dont have all skills (well some of them) (:

For the BD games creeps should know the ppl that hug!

Cheers!
    For which one of the classes i play am i getting named ez moder?If i may ask.

(LOLOL)
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Sorry you want attention. Go ask to your boyfriend.

End of story with you!
    Too scared to tell me or what?If you haven't noticed i'm Laineth not Nim xD

PS: My bf couldn't answer the question :S
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Page 102 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 112 152 ... LastLast