We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 169 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 110 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Ova went afk, anti left, all gys become red until u get your op.. at least we could have a 1st 6v6 fight for a try..

I need to leave anyway in half an hour (told to group that I had to leave in 1 hour when they ask me to create it) and disband it..
    Imilhir runestone : We are 8 ...

We told Henks we go grab 1-2 OPs to make the buff even,sorry wont let u have 3x 3400 mastery, each side 2 was even.

Inb4 haras says freeps had no gear,ignoring the fact that neither do the creeps

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    You had 3 OPs we had 0 so we got 2 and left 2 blue.We thought it would be more fair this way.And you wanted 6vs6,sorry we had 5.
    Thought that u could take affected's warg who was there too.. Henks and naius had been ask to watch in 1st fight so as to have equal numbers and then we would have replacements..

About op's freeps/creeps can have an agreement to have 2 op's each side because it's quite boring for the other side to wait 15min to form equal numbers groups + 15min for equal op's without any interfere..
    [img]http://s30.postimg.org/q4ekj90y9/1b184a59f9115157d6fac4c3674c3885.jpg[/img]

[I]I amar prestar aen..[/I] ''the world has changed..''

Thought that u could take affected's warg who was there too.. Henks and naius had been ask to watch in 1st fight so as to have equal numbers and then we would have replacements..

About op's freeps/creeps can have an agreement to have 2 op's each side because it's quite boring for the other side to wait 15min to form equal numbers groups + 15min for equal op's without any interfere..
    I didn't make that group,i got invited and affected wasn't there dunno why and not my problem tbh.I couldn't possibly know how many would stay out of the fight or who of those would.We thought it would be imilhir+cappy healing and Ova shield walling.
    Was pretty fair and obvious to take 2 OPs then.

About the agreement..Most of the best fights i had on snowy were in OPs,why not on withy too?Will be interesting.
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

You need numbers + stealth units.. without maps it's not so easy to control ops on withy..

This update was really stupid.. Today one moment 4 freeps v 8 creeps, 3 red ops 1 blue op, all keeps except TR red and guess what.. TR autoflip to red! lol

I wonder what had in his head the one that &&&& the game..
    Last edited by jivius; Nov 05 2012 at 06:46 PM.
    [img]http://s30.postimg.org/q4ekj90y9/1b184a59f9115157d6fac4c3674c3885.jpg[/img]

Today I had the opportunity to witness some great LIVE action.

This champ comes out of GV (yes, you read it right, he came out of GV!).

He suddenly gets pounced by a r5 warg (this happened about 200m out of GV), he started running to GV (yes, you read that right, a champ with 10k+ morale in glory stance running from a r5 warg!). Only to stop running and attack that warg as he saw the r6 BA (my nublet) not following immediately/not opening fire. Once I got 3 or 4 arrows off he went straight for the stairs.

The pvp is in a terribly poor state if a r10(?) champ runs from 2 nublets.

Here's my advice: get to snowbourn/laurelin for some actual pvp, because paying vip for an empty moors map (or rather freeps running away from creeps on sight) just won't cut it!

For the rare occasions that might actual contain some PvP, have fun!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

First of all u were standing on GV stairs..

I run on to you and gave u a slap (didn't gang you). In your glorious servers u would be ganged in a moment..

I went away from stairs so as to have a spar If u wanted and u run away..

when affected's warg attack me and we had a 1v1 u came back when my morale went down and u were starting to shoot..

Your stance is pathetic because I left u when u were on gv stairs and i had the advantage while you came back to gang me when I had the disadvantage..

I manage to survive and u got so mad that u gave me a tell on global + u post on foroums about this..

You have to learn that I m out of GV from day 1 of RoR + that we wiped many times today while we were outnumbered almost all the evening (rating 948 from 1470) so don't hurry to judge the others..

EDIT: Υοu have 5 stars on great Laurelin, your 19k morale r6 BA was standing on GV stairs, you were 1st running away on 1v1, while u have the demand that my zero star semi lvl 75 geared champ on poor withy should stay and die on 2v1.. u must check your stance first..
    Last edited by jivius; Nov 05 2012 at 08:23 PM.

we wiped many times today while we were outnumbered almost all the evening (rating 948 from 1470) so don't hurry to judge the others..
    i died once today and lost 1k rating.So you saying that u died so many times and lost 500 rating says nothing

@eois: you nab why do u even bother?Just let it be.
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

As far as i saw the fight wasnt fair for the creeps Haras and i wouldnt make much difference in their group only slow them propably also i have to respect that laineth propably doesnt want to play with me and i had a spar with naius and then i just gone questing

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HAVING ACTIONS JUST THANK YOU

p.s Guardian nafinhir or something were exachanging points with the ba then i saw ganakus logging and they just dissapeared propably clubbing somewhere else I love also the part when the guardian tried to kill me (both of us solo) and he died all the times

Cheers to metalburz for giving me an invite (unexpected) to his group and ofc a huge cheers to the other creeps for helping our low ranked 4man group today.

i died once today and lost 1k rating.So you saying that u died so many times and lost 500 rating says nothing

@eois: you nab why do u even bother?Just let it be.
    I died more than 5 times without having any serious action

Seems at your death you were nuked from an army of low ratings

After RoR the idea of rating has absolutely changed..
    Last edited by jivius; Nov 06 2012 at 01:41 AM.

I died more than 5 times without having any serious action

Seems at your death you were nuked from an army of low ratings

After RoR the idea of rating has absolutely changed..
    What do you mean with "serious action"?

And no you are totally wrong.Doesn't matter how much rating the ppl that killed you had.Just how many ppl tagget you.So you can die to a raid and lose all of your rating (some ppl went from 1700 to 0 in 1 death) or get killed from 1 person and lose like 20+
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

What do you mean with "serious action"?

We had small 4 people groups, small non continuous battles between outposts, so this wasn't any serious action..

Large groups, large continuous battles sounds better to me

EDIT: On WW we don't have after RoR any 20+ freep/creep raid to loose your rating in one death

EDIT: On WW we don't have after RoR any 20+ freep/creep raid to loose your rating in one death
    Never said there are raids.I just explained why the loss of 500 rating says nothing about the amount of times you died.You could lose that in 1 death if more than 1-2 ppl tagged you.
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

You could lose that in 1 death if more than 1-2 ppl tagged you.
    Eois who made the insulting post vs me has 5 stars on his spider so he doesn't have these kind of problems..

Eois who made the insulting post vs me has 5 stars on his spider so he doesn't have these kind of problems..
    And again that has nothing to do with what i said but ofc have it your way.

2k rating is too easy to get now
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Easy to loose rating easy to earn rating but of course it reveals the conditions that everyone choose to play..

Easy to loose rating easy to earn rating but of course it reveals the conditions that everyone choose to play..
    Not really.I am playing in all conditions on snowy and i had 2k for days.I was there but freeps didn't target me.
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

First of all u were standing on GV stairs..

I run on to you and gave u a slap (didn't gang you). In your glorious servers u would be ganged in a moment..

I went away from stairs so as to have a spar If u wanted and u run away..

when affected's warg attack me and we had a 1v1 u came back when my morale went down and u were starting to shoot..

Your stance is pathetic because I left u when u were on gv stairs and i had the advantage while you came back to gang me when I had the disadvantage..

I manage to survive and u got so mad that u gave me a tell on global + u post on foroums about this..

You have to learn that I m out of GV from day 1 of RoR + that we wiped many times today while we were outnumbered almost all the evening (rating 948 from 1470) so don't hurry to judge the others..

EDIT: Υοu have 5 stars on great Laurelin, your 19k morale r6 BA was standing on GV stairs, you were 1st running away on 1v1, while u have the demand that my zero star semi lvl 75 geared champ on poor withy should stay and die on 2v1.. u must check your stance first..
    What sane person would spar 80m away from oneshotters ? Ever heard of kiting ? Guess not.

Btw, I got my 2k rating after a succesful evening of RvR action, but hey, I don't think you know what that is!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

If u were fair enough u should wait to have 1v1 with warg (I'm sure that he would hip anyway..) and then 1v1 with u
    (that's why you were standing on GV stairs because u wanted spars)

u choose the gang way so I choose the survival way.. u should't rage about this on global and foroums

EDIT: Any time we can have spars where u want
    Last edited by jivius; Nov 06 2012 at 04:52 AM.

I really wanna know how you were standing on GV stairs bubbs!Teach me master!
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Quote Originally Posted by eois View Post
    What sane person would spar 80m away from oneshotters ? Ever heard of kiting ? Guess not.

Btw, I got my 2k rating after a succesful evening of RvR action, but hey, I don't think you know what that is!
    Well making 600+ of rating in 1 hour is not hard on a big server, when there are enough people to fight...
    JoeSO, owner of Joeso, Johndawn, Galald and many other toons.
    Proud member of Withywindle's Kinship Czech Royal Knights

evade mode

evade mode
    I don't think its working
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

how could u know when u behind raids and not participating in fights, u have almost 2k and nowhere to be seen in fight.

Whenever a creep stands on the stairs it means he wants to spar lain! Must be the new spar area, on other servers GV stairs camping = zerging freeps!

Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    how could u know when u behind raids and not participating in fights, u have almost 2k and nowhere to be seen in fight.
    Think i should do it like you,join the raid,sprint into creeps,do nothing and go back to the healers while using bubbles on the way!
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Page 10 of 169 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 110 ... LastLast