We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 150 of 169 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 160 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Eowhyynn View Post
    Well, still better then Withywindle... lol

This is the main reason I play on withy What is the quality in a zerg ? nothing so what is the quality of any of those zerging players ? not much more then a new player in an MMO. Sorry but this how I see snowy players in general since I played there 2 years ago.

Enjoy playing there I won't go there any time soon
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by Andhfara View Post
    Wait....
    I thought this would be the withy - thread and not the snowy - one?!
    If you like it on snowy gratz, Duvo.
    I thought it was fun to show Withy players why not to transfer to Snowy if you are trying to escape zergs.... but hey at least its action.

Quote Originally Posted by Eowhyynn View Post
    I thought it was fun to show Withy players why not to transfer to Snowy if you are trying to escape zergs.... but hey at least its action.
    Its better action than we've ever had on Withy ^^ That picture only looks like a zerg because Defeaten ran into the creep raid while solo, its not like they actively ran around killing soloers, they were looking for the equally large fraid for actual fights, rather than angry zergs like Withy.
    [URL=http://s603.photobucket.com/user/_katarinah_/media/kieranssig_zps1a33e2a5.png.html][IMG]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt119/_katarinah_/kieranssig_zps1a33e2a5.png[/IMG][/URL]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIvlPhky7uE[/url]

much respect for the small group of creeps that were in the fights yesterday night (2:00-3:00am -_-!!) against much larger number of freeps. Allos, Bralg, the wargie with impossible name, the spiders and of course the defiler Glokbat.
    Last edited by Yohakin; Sep 04 2014 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yohakin View Post
    much respect for the small group of creeps that were in the fights yesterday night (2:00-3:00am -_-!!) against much larger number of freeps. Allos, Bralg, the wargie with impossible name, the spiders and of course the defiler Glokbat.

yes yohakin, had some great fights yesterday, I haven't been able to make online for a few days, but came back and action was good again, us creeps had a blast, hope u freeps did aswell, good to see u guys grouping up again instead of running around solo and complaining about being zerged.....LOL, (oj)
    thanks for a great night freepsies, think u got some good renown from me anyways but ill die a hundred times a night if the fun keeps up like that

Glokbat-Defiler
    Larzkrut-1-Warleader
    Lashnar-Blackarrow
    Durzhog-Warg
    Funnell-Spider
    Eriondil-Runekeeper

Quote Originally Posted by Eriondil View Post
    good to see u guys grouping up again instead of running around solo and complaining about being zerged.....LOL, (oj)
    Zerging soloers, flipping all OPs/Keeps and zerging down anything that tries to take them back, coming with more numbers every time. Go back a few pages on this forum you'll see all of these same things being talked about, only its a different kin doing it, and look at how many of Withy's good players are still left on the server as a result of that. Blame the people doing it or the people complaining about it, either way most people left because of it. One person in that same kin from before was caught clubbing and nobody on the whole server was supposed to group up with that kin, creeps would log off if they were even on in the group or not. Now its another kin, and some others that were part of all that QQ about the kin before, doing all of these same things. So no i wont group up with these people. I'll group only with people i know dont do these things from now on, or i'll stay solo (will be mostly solo since most of those people left the server). I guess we'll say I've learned my lesson?

Now my point in all this isn't for QQ, I just wanna put it out there to see how many of you who said all of those things before will actually stick by what you said.

So here enjoy this vid. (could add vid of all of the zerging and op flipping i mentioned before but honestly im lazy and i think you get my point)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yINg...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by Arafast View Post

Now my point in all this isn't for QQ, I just wanna put it out there to see how many of you who said all of those things before will actually stick by what you said.

So here enjoy this vid. (could add vid of all of the zerging and op flipping i mentioned before but honestly im lazy and i think you get my point)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yINg...ature=youtu.be
    XD we should try to a compilation of king_ethelric failures someday, 100m/200m to backdoor, hugging, that kind of stuff...

And yes Hispania as a long tradition of not having balls to wander solo, exception for yoakhin and some others that i prolly forget.

But like Fatalis said "Goodluck with next rank and don't worry about haters because they will always hate anyone else." xD

Never forget: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKiPxl_1YdI

P.S. Run boy run
    #JeSuisDunc

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    XD we should try to a compilation of king_ethelric failures someday, 100m/200m to backdoor, hugging, that kind of stuff...
    And yes Hispania as a long tradition of not having balls to wander solo, exception for yoakhin and some others that i prolly forget.
    First, come on do a list of ''my'' failures, if i remember right im not the only one huggin,backdoor,etc and i could do even a longer list than that (And im not saying them)
    Second, Lotro is not meant to be played solo its meant to be played with a group and Hispania follows it has a kin, we play togeter for fun nothing more. Plus ive been soloing and getting bored 99% everyday ,if u see me around a couple of freeps im always solo coz that group claims their ''full''.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafast View Post
    Zerging soloers, flipping all OPs/Keeps and zerging down anything that tries to take them back
    Lately not only creeps have been doing that and flipping ops have been a way to kill some balanced action we tried to do.

Woah lvl 95? Thats an old vid but tbh it doesnt prove im clubbing , if i ''clubbed'' the next day i whould be r13 then not now and ive been r12 for 7 months (since the start of HD) and yet when the lvl 100 cap came it took me another month and yet other peeps that played less than 7 months got r11-r12 earlier than me.

But like Fatalis said "Goodluck with next rank and don't worry about haters because they will always hate anyone else." xD

Never forget: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKiPxl_1YdI

P.S. Run boy run
    Patruxe, breath and relax,you have enter in the 2nd step in the parth of the darkness, remember, fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.
    Please, respect Hispanias, as we respect any other member.

Haters goona Hate, including you

Hispania is always trying to balance Ettenmoors, as we are at least 8 members in pvp everyday between creep and freep, even yesterday they could convince me to bring my burglar, which has no audacity, to generate more movement. So all Hispania creeps logged to Freeps.
    If you gonna judge everybody in Hispania, better know everybody and our intentions, and you better thank Phiolin, Ethelric, Yoakin, Iorthanc, that despite Etten is seriously unbanlanced, they keep bringing battles.
    By the way, if Ethelric took 7 months to rank up doing fight clubbing, he seriously need to change its tecnique, he can use portuguese fight clubbing techniques, I have seen people doing fight clubbing, ranking in a week.
    Last edited by Sekarior; Sep 04 2014 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Ethelric View Post
    Woah lvl 95? Thats an old vid but tbh it doesnt prove im clubbing , if i ''clubbed'' the next day i whould be r13 then not now and ive been r12 for 7 months (since the start of HD) and yet when the lvl 100 cap came it took me another month and yet other peeps that played less than 7 months got r11-r12 earlier than me.
    Maybe because you got caught ?
    #JeSuisDunc

You're a cunny funt, also nice one versus one. Hah.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekarior View Post
    Hispania is always trying to balance Ettenmoors,
    Agree the video prooves it, king_ethelric at freepside, and 2 other at creepside.

xD
    #JeSuisDunc

Patruxe, breath and relax,you have enter in the 2nd step in the parth of the darkness, remember, fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.
    Please, respect Hispanias, as we respect any other member.

Haters goona Hate, including you

Hispania is always trying to balance Ettenmoors, as we are at least 8 members in pvp everyday between creep and freep, even yesterday they could convince me to bring my burglar, which has no audacity, to generate more movement. So all Hispania creeps logged to Freeps.
    If you gonna judge everybody in Hispania, better know everybody and our intentions, and you better thank Phiolin, Ethelric, Yoakin, Iorthanc, that despite Etten is seriously unbanlanced, they keep bringing battles.
    By the way, if Ethelric took 7 months to rank up doing fight clubbing, he seriously need to change its tecnique, he can use portuguese fight clubbing techniques, I have seen people doing fight clubbing, ranking in a week.

Mostly of Hispania Kin/Tribe lack balls!

You and your friends run all the time with 3-4 man group, or even more, to kill solo ppl..

On the video i just see a failure captain as always! Only 1 defiler and a reaver rank 0 what else? you just need that to pop rez and farm and farm.

Since erazor left moors (or holidays dunno) you don't leave GV alone, even if not in group you always run side by side with a group of freeps (leeching).

The only guys that deserve some respect from your tribe/kin is PiuPiu and Berutiel.. all the rest are a bunch of babies. (people that play PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    don't worry about haters because they will always hate anyone else.
    [...]

As Patruxe said. Never forget: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKiPxl_1YdI

P.S.:

You're not the first saying portuguese people club, 2 years in PvP and still waiting for proofs :$
    Last edited by SANTAREM; Sep 04 2014 at 07:11 PM.
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

Thanks yoa was great fight us six vs aload of suicide freeps we had fun, as glok said before we want action we try to keep the group/craid as small as possible. As any1 that knows me i dont care about die i just like action where both sides get points, thus why i hated the BD stuff turning map blue and hugging lugga with no chance for any creep to get a kill.

I know action had been a little lame lately but we can pick it up, i spoke wiyh melrean he wants it too. more than welcome to ims me or any1 in cojones or KR if ur grouping and as being a freep too i know where the good/fair fight spots are and we i am sure i speak for most creeps here, will accomdate the fight.

Lets not lose any more ppl to brandy or snowy withy had fantastic small raid action and we deserve to keep it, so when i get unbanned i will swop to freep too to spam a bit of aoe but as it is my reaver is hungry and fighting npcs is kinda boring.

last point at least hispania is trying if 1 guy wanna club a few points well thats his choice dont blame an entire kin. I hate the clubbers and cheats but as turbine doesnt care i suppose we shouldnt either. still wont catch me doin it i want KB on mel/andhfara/arafast/rols/irmas/patruxe ===== much more enjoyable. god bless.

Regards Alllos

oh and add kami to that list i owe him a few
    Last edited by p0wnbl0od; Sep 04 2014 at 06:56 PM.

To be honest if i see a video like that of some other player id take it as most of the ppl will do. But since i have witnessed the whole process of ethelric ranking im not worried at all.

Ranking doesnt take 7 months if you are clubbing.

Im more angry with the defiler because if a friend feels the temptation of taking the easy path a good friend must tell him to not do it instead of helping.

Quote Originally Posted by p0wnbl0od View Post
    patruxe ===== much more enjoyable. god bless.
    #JeSuisDunc

Yep, tonight was a great fight, I would like to thank all of you who participated at Moors, freeps and creeps, if we keep going the server will become more active, so lets bring more people at the Moors, promote it in your clan! and lets fight everybody =)

How can you guys say you know what good zerg or bad zerg is or where and what is real spar when you all claimed (he say you did) dahawk as best champion. Yet he goes and do this.
    I used to be dead but now i am alive. Oh, and people with first name TINA must be ugly.
    Withywindle: R11 Guardian, R7 Captain, R9 Warg, R7 Defiler, R9 weaver
    Snowbourn: R11 Minstrel, R10 Champion, R8 warden, R6 Burglar, R8 warg, R9 Weaver, R8 Defiler, R6 RK, R6 Reaver and R6 WL

This one is for Patruxe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

0:46 is 1 of the many targets for you in this one
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

So what exactly do you call it?

"Ethelric defeated Kafduzg"
    "Kafduzg has been revived"
    "Ethelric defeated Kafduzg"
    "Kafduzg has been revived"
    And this was AFTER Nimo and I got told to go scout DoF for clubbing, id say it took us about 10 min to get into DoF and find where you were, and u were still doing it when we got there, the only reason you stopped is bc you saw etheluk and tried to get away

and you better thank Phiolin, Ethelric, Yoakin, Iorthanc, that despite Etten is seriously unbanlanced, they keep bringing battles.
    Lol

we try to keep the group/craid as small as possible. As any1 that knows me i dont care about die i just like action where both sides get points
    Like the other day when you left grams one shotters to fight me solo, lost 50% morale, then ran back to one shotters and waited for 4 others to save you? Maybe what you should have said is "we try to keep the group/craid as small as possible without actually having to work for any kills"

Lets not lose any more ppl to brandy or snowy withy had fantastic small raid action and we deserve to keep it,
    The way things are going more and more are leaving, and its getting harder and harder to get them to come back for fights when we need them too bc everytime i have asked them to relog its been a waste bc creeps see 8 and bring 16, they see 1 mini and 1 rk and think they need 2 def and 2 wl. Would you leave good action on another server to come back for those fights?

last point at least hispania is trying if 1 guy wanna club a few points well thats his choice dont blame an entire kin. I hate the clubbers and cheats but as turbine doesnt care i suppose we shouldnt either.
    I actually agree with this, I dont think the whole kin should be punished for Eth clubbing, thats not what i was trying to say. However I would not call what they are doing "trying", the things there doing at the time they are doing it should not be supported by anybody. Right now the server is hurting everybody knows that, now is the time for all of us to work together to rebuild it not play like jacka$$es and push more people away from Withy.

Funny that when it was rave clubbing or Pax sparring you cared about clubbers sooo much, it made you "Sick" i think were your exact words?

But since i have witnessed the whole process of ethelric ranking
    So u were Kafduzg then?

Ranking doesnt take 7 months if you are clubbing.
    So its ok for me to kill an r0 have a defiler rez him then repeat, as long as it takes me forever to rank from it? That's not clubbing? Good to know maybe i'll hit r13 thru all this B.S after all. (<<< sarcasm, I'm still not a clubber)

So its ok for me to kill an r0 have a defiler rez him then repeat
    nah thats boring. get a friend to play a creep preferably with bleeds, go to LC3, get the kill and die by the bleeds and repeat the process. Nobody will call you clubber and you will rank faster than ethelric.

Ok arafast i love the edited quotes from me, at least put the entire quote about Rave and also how i despise the clubbing yes it does make me 'sick'.

If you want to stand outside grams solo, expect more creeps to show up, its not rocket science is it.

And if i may add LOL at comment on healers pls, happens on both sides like last night when you were beating us, and still called in rhiannon etc, we do see them and the cappies out of combat rezzing them or RK shall not fall, whilst we had 1 WL 2 defilers or myb just 1 cant remember and chased you all over map and only places you fought were close to blue keeps or zerged in when we tried to get out of 0% bonus by taking a keep.

Now i see ethelric has been alienated (this i didnt realise) excatly the same way i was probably, for disagreeing with certain players, every one has an opinion, we pay to play, accept it and dont show vids of level 95 people clubbing (still dont agree with it) when you hung around with the biggest clubbers of any server, hypocrit!

Finally to put you to sleep with this post, i realise now why freep side seems so, well in england we call it 'clicky' where you have a group and dont invite others for other peoples acts, yes me, also some others i stand by what i say some people can forgive and forget, others cant but at end of day it is a game.

And if i may add LOL at comment on healers pls, happens on both sides like last night when you were beating us, and still called in rhiannon etc, we do see them and the cappies out of combat rezzing them or RK shall not fall, whilst we had 1 WL 2 defilers or myb just 1 cant remember and chased you all over map and only places you fought were close to blue keeps or zerged in when we tried to get out of 0% bonus by taking a keep.
    With 7 freeps we killed your group with 2 defilers and 1 wl.

Weak.

p.s. rumple on heals, galron on yellow traits.
    p.p.s. when rhi joined rumple switched to dps.
    p.p.p.s. your performance was weak.
    #JeSuisDunc

That picture is creepy as fak.

So much for tonight's sleep....
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Captain out of combat rezing?
    That is interesting. Was not me and not Galron. But admitedly Escape from Darkness has the same animation as the out of combat rez... xD
    But even IF someone did it. It's your own fault. Don't let the people go out of combat.
    I mean 12+ vs. 7 ... you had enough people to ceep the captains, minis, RKs in combat.

The QQ about people using their skills, like minis using play dead, cappies using rezes, is pathetic tbh.
    The best would be we go to moors without using any skills, armour or weapons.
    And Patruxe is right, Rumple swaped to dps. He said it without being asked. If you would have klicked him you would have seen a symbol that is called 'Dissonance - Stance'. Or before HD 'war speach'.
    so... I don't know what the problem is, maybe you guys try to learn something about the classes. Or maybe play more classes than just one ...

Andhfara R13 Captain ~ Vanyiarel R14 Minstrel
    Krantosh R10 Warg - Krantburz R6 Warleader - Krantosh R9 Warg ~ Arkenstone

Page 150 of 169 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 160 ... LastLast