We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 148 of 169 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 158 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 4216
  1. #3676
    allosbor banned 30 days for saying:

    papa rave omg u really are such a deluded fagz"

    and you think this guy is your friend.

  2. #3677
    WW people il take a break from this server for a while , thx all for the nice fights we all had , problems in pvp will always exist and i think sometimes we make it a big deal while its nothing.Wish you the best and thx all for all those great times we had

    p.s il log sometimes to havefun with you all.

  3. #3678
    Quote Originally Posted by p0wnbl0od View Post
    allosbor banned 30 days .


    Quote Originally Posted by p0wnbl0od View Post
    for saying:

    papa rave omg u really are such a deluded fagz"

    and you think this guy is your friend.
    Well, it is reportable, so im not surprised.

    What is strange is duration of ban. 30 days for hate-speach, 7 days for exploiting/cheating
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  4. #3679
    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    What is strange is duration of ban. 30 days for hate-speach, 7 days for exploiting/cheating
    it's because it is not his 1st time to get banned
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

  5. #3680
    Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    WW people il take a break from this server for a while , thx all for the nice fights we all had , problems in pvp will always exist and i think sometimes we make it a big deal while its nothing.Wish you the best and thx all for all those great times we had

    p.s il log sometimes to havefun with you all.

    Mate !

    2 years ago i said, you better never go to Snow.
    You pick Snowbourn as your destination.

    Now look what just happend. You died 67 times in 1day, i bet you never died so much in week or two on WW.

    Enjoy, this will NEVER stop !

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpgb4E_go4E


    Maybe you go back withy?


    P.S HARAS, this is not even close what expect you.

  6. #3681
    Omg you really transfered to Snowie?^^ Why did you think i transferd to Whity? There are maybe 5-6 good&fair players the rest just ganks you and zergs you...
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/generator.php/Haldrar/1/15/1/4/85/Bettler+Barden+und+Schurken/0/2/1/11/10/1/1/8/8/8/8/0/0.png[/IMG]

  7. #3682
    Quote Originally Posted by chulic View Post
    Mate !

    2 years ago i said, you better never go to Snow.
    You pick Snowbourn as your destination.

    Now look what just happend. You died 67 times in 1day, i bet you never died so much in week or two on WW.

    Enjoy, this will NEVER stop !

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpgb4E_go4E


    Maybe you go back withy?


    P.S HARAS, this is not even close what expect you.
    Congratz. Youve produced another sad video. Promoting the saddest and lamest aspects of this game.
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

  8. #3683
    Quote Originally Posted by chulic View Post
    Mate !

    2 years ago i said, you better never go to Snow.
    You pick Snowbourn as your destination.

    Now look what just happend. You died 67 times in 1day, i bet you never died so much in week or two on WW.

    Enjoy, this will NEVER stop !

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpgb4E_go4E


    Maybe you go back withy?


    P.S HARAS, this is not even close what expect you.

    Omg dont know whats more funny...

    Fact that someone transfers to snowy these days, Z "attacking" him with bear selected, Z movement or Z skillbars...
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

    [center]Z fanboi[/center]

  9. #3684
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Omg dont know whats more funny...

    Fact that someone transfers to snowy these days, Z "attacking" him with bear selected, Z movement or Z skillbars...
    bear /1234
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

  10. #3685
    Dahawk's comment on that video is even funnier then Z's girlfriends face.

  11. #3686
    Quote Originally Posted by chulic View Post


    P.S HARAS, this is not even close what expect you.

    Poor Zero are u still seeing nightmares at nights with Haras?

    Hope your psycologist will find a solution to this..
    [img]http://s30.postimg.org/q4ekj90y9/1b184a59f9115157d6fac4c3674c3885.jpg[/img]

    [I]I amar prestar aen..[/I] ''the world has changed..''

  12. #3687
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    615

    Just thought I'd post this

    When going through Z's videos I found this... because he is such an enthusiast for fair play right?



    ...Says the one who ganked Dahawk with like 10 wargs (perhaps multiboxing).



    Sorry for the long post, here's a potato:

  13. #3688
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    226


    (Coz the text is needed)
    [url=http://www.overwolf.com/?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=signatures&utm_campaign=signature%2Bin%2Bforums][img]http://api.overwolf.com/users/Signature/athrood_gameplay.png[/img][/url]

  14. #3689
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Airstripe one
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzaraen View Post
    When going through Z's videos I found this... because he is such an enthusiast for fair play right?.........

    [/IMG]
    To be fair, that particular video was put out at a time Shrinko was trying to play the moors straight and brought a lot of people into the moors with him.

    He also donated a lot of infamy to the small amount of creeps that were playing on the server at the time.

    I'm sure those that were there will remember with fond memories, of the infamy, not the fall out that happened around that time of course.
    Last edited by Bofrin; Aug 17 2014 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Bad grammar
    "Have I got time for a cup of tea Lads?"
    Phakdush Baka Withywindle
    The Gramsfoot Canaries

  15. #3690
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Bofrin View Post
    To be fair, that particular video was put out at a time Shrinko was trying to play the moors straight and brought a lot of people into the moors with him.

    He also donated a lot of infamy to the small amount of creeps that were playing on the server at the time.

    I'm sure those that were there will remember with fond memories, of the infamy, not the fall out that happened around that time of course.
    I was there in his groups

    Thanks for fights yesterday guys, I was leading for 1st time a group.
    Turbine pls fix the bug at Grams
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

  16. #3691
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    I was there in his groups

    Thanks for fights yesterday guys, I was leading for 1st time a group.
    Turbine pls fix the bug at Grams
    agreed, was really good
    about shooters bug...the only way to fix it is to make a new threat list system which turbine won't make so we're stuck with it being bugged with any new reactive heal / reflect..
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

  17. #3692
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    agreed, was really good
    about shooters bug...the only way to fix it is to make a new threat list system which turbine won't make so we're stuck with it being bugged with any new reactive heal / reflect..
    What we can do is rolsy, we don't go so close to grams and try keep fights on the hill.
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

  18. #3693
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    What we can do is rolsy, we don't go so close to grams and try keep fights on the hill.
    we can try, it does not matter tho, because when a creep is hitting a target with reflect / reactive heal and then running near the shooters while he's still in combat, they'll bug.
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

  19. #3694
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Melbourne,Australia
    Posts
    49
    just wanted to say in light of all negativity recently, had an absolute blast even if only for not very long with 3v3 at gta, myself, bralg, and allo, and later kaka replacing allo, against aff, kulz and other warden borgost. quite even, both sides got kills and was fun trying different tactics.
    aff bleeds omg, godmode bleeds!...lol... hehe keep it up guys, good fights .
    made me remember why I love withy...

    #bringbacktheaction



    Glokbat,Larzkrut-1,Durzhog,Lashnar,Funnell,Erio ndil

  20. #3695
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriondil View Post
    just wanted to say in light of all negativity recently, had an absolute blast even if only for not very long with 3v3 at gta, myself, bralg, and allo, and later kaka replacing allo, against aff, kulz and other warden borgost. quite even, both sides got kills and was fun trying different tactics.
    aff bleeds omg, godmode bleeds!...lol... hehe keep it up guys, good fights .
    made me remember why I love withy...

    #bringbacktheaction



    Glokbat,Larzkrut-1,Durzhog,Lashnar,Funnell,Erio ndil
    Very nice fights indeed, both sides got kills, points and had fun, which is what i've missed about Withy, and PvP in general lets try and keep up the action, its been great for the past few days (and my warg ranked up woo)

    Cheers

    Borgost
    [URL=http://s603.photobucket.com/user/_katarinah_/media/kieranssig_zps1a33e2a5.png.html][IMG]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt119/_katarinah_/kieranssig_zps1a33e2a5.png[/IMG][/URL]

    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIvlPhky7uE[/url]

  21. #3696
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealwynn View Post
    (and my warg ranked up woo)
    Just want to say that me and a few freeps are keeping an eye on the combat analysis figures when we get to fight vs you and very interesting stuff seems to happen. I am testing my warg with different rotations I got from a few guys, and atm the results fall very short of how many hits per second we get from you.
    Not going to say more just going to watch what happens more from testing.

    Regards
    Lavasioth
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

  22. #3697
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    .............................. .......
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  23. #3698
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Just want to say that me and a few freeps are keeping an eye on the combat analysis figures when we get to fight vs you and very interesting stuff seems to happen. I am testing my warg with different rotations I got from a few guys, and atm the results fall very short of how many hits per second we get from you.
    Not going to say more just going to watch what happens more from testing.

    Regards
    Lavasioth
    Fata im flattered that you think im macroing, but sadly not. I do, however, make use of the 3 second eye rake Luckily I took some video during last nights fights, ill stick on some music and post it later to prove that im not

    Cheers

    Borgost/Shaknar
    [URL=http://s603.photobucket.com/user/_katarinah_/media/kieranssig_zps1a33e2a5.png.html][IMG]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt119/_katarinah_/kieranssig_zps1a33e2a5.png[/IMG][/URL]

    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIvlPhky7uE[/url]

  24. #3699
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealwynn View Post
    Fata im flattered that you think im macroing, but sadly not. I do, however, make use of the 3 second eye rake Luckily I took some video during last nights fights, ill stick on some music and post it later to prove that im not

    Cheers

    Borgost/Shaknar
    Don't worry I have found a way for those hits/s Lotro PvP Warg is fun.
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

  25. #3700
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Don't worry I have found a way for those hits/s Lotro PvP Warg is fun.
    It's all about working Eye Rake into the rotation, and now you've found that, all hell breaks loose
    [URL=http://s603.photobucket.com/user/_katarinah_/media/kieranssig_zps1a33e2a5.png.html][IMG]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt119/_katarinah_/kieranssig_zps1a33e2a5.png[/IMG][/URL]

    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIvlPhky7uE[/url]

 

 
Page 148 of 169 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 158 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload