We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 135 of 169 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 145 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbag View Post
    Hi all, im bored at work a bit now, and found this thread to be extremly quiet - strange from my pow, so i want to bring out some discusion about one issue -cheating.

I dont want to point fingers on anyone, cause its not important (most people know the names) so, here comes the question. What do you freeps think about cheating in moors? I talk about clubbing, spying creep ooc allday, preveting keeps to flip and know about every single try to capture it by creeps, flipping all ops even if its totally unnecessary (not just ops but keeps, also all dof buffs, relics) cause all of this can be seen on freepside on daily basis for some weeks. Are you ok with it? Every freep response is welcomed. I feel something needs to be done, or its just will be even worst if players like this find our server good for this kind of stuff.

P.S. Nice ezmode fraids last few days, 6 healers for 26 freeps vs. 15 creeps, razzy have you fell on you head or something? got my kinnie in your raid and he cant believe what youre doing.
    pretty much everything dahawk said... there was a lvl 27 warden (name P***a) afk at gv stairs for 3 months without logging off...if it's not a spy i don't know anything about the game.
    for the last 3-4 months, every time i logged in in the mornings the map was fully red-including keeps, OPs, relics and all dof buffs. don't remember any creep saying anything?
    we do not like the whole map controlled by 1 side, it's not healthy for the server. we know it.
    we're playing with everything we've got, the last 3-4 days there are alot of freeps (prob ppl getting ready for u14 ) but before we haven't had more then 2 active healers...
    i have not seen ANYONE clubbing on withywindle since 8 months. you have seen? i would like to see a picture/video. thanks.
    if any1 clubbed anywhere that is not withywindle, sorry but i don't care.
    if someone is preventing a keep from fliping, any warg with some brain can go to the keep, use track and kill the parking guy who is there for preventing the keep from flipping. not that hard
    me, and i think i can say we as freeps, are searching for fun and balanced fights exactly as creeps do. if any of you will remove the "creep goggles" (or freep goggles depends on the guy) and see what his own side is doing, lots of QQ will be gone quickly, or ppl will just qq about things they do by themselves.
    just 1 thing about heal stacking...Dahawk leaded once a group of 15 freeps against a craid + soloers with 5 defilers and 4 war leaders. not all were in the group i'm sure but as some creep here stated before if you're around a group you're not solo ^^
    yesterday some freeps logged over to creepside to help, and the reaction on creep OOC was "what the f**k are you guys doing here?" "why so many freeps on creepside?" we're trying to have a good community of ppl that like each other, fight each other for fun and not just to piss each other off...don't want it? sure we can relog back to our wardens/yellow cappies/blue minis/burglars and have fun with you
    and please, saying that for BOTH sides, if you wiped don't look at the group that wiped you, look at your own group. see what they have done and what you have done that was wrong, because atm the balance is better then i remember for long time in terms of group v group (although wl rez is OP xD) and instead of complaining about heal stacking/OP classes/too many numbers, try to be better yourself and then, maybe then you will be able to win with same numbers as before (happened yesterday more then once).
    the words i've said here are not only directed towards creepside, but also to freepside that should try to play it more fair coz it's not a lie that keeps are being all blue and ops being all blue for 2 weeks (although today it was completely red for the most of the morning).
    thanks for reading and HAVE FUN!
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    Hey, thanks for reply, i know you trying to keep fights fair as i somehow participated in most big fights last updates. I dont know about that scaled freep slaughter, as i very rarely visit gv, its huge shame, i agree. But punishing all creeps and destroying the action seems to not be the best solution i think. Also as you know creepside lack numbers since there was very poor action, were very often forced to invite everything we can. Freepside got numbers now and theyre not forced to group with these cheaters (which i think is x-times worst deal than some scaled freep slaughter) and even discourage them to do it. Lets just work together a bit and clean th **** out of moors, cause everyone will be drawn in to it, i dont want to participate in angry zerg-zerg retributions.

Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    Now about razzy healing stack like you said,where did you see that?I saw Lots of freeps yes against less creeps(agree with you here).Did you see 2 minis healing per group or something,i didnthavefun
    As you can know healers of any kind are my priority no.1, so i know their numbers very well in every fight...count with me

Cheers
    [center][img]http://s24.postimg.org/hrej3adgl/got_copy.jpg[/img][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    1 - afk at gv stairs for 3 months without logging off...if it's not a spy i don't know anything about the game.

2 - for the last 3-4 months, every time i logged in in the mornings the map was fully red-including keeps, OPs, relics and all dof buffs. don't remember any creep saying anything?

3 - i have not seen ANYONE clubbing on withywindle since 8 months. you have seen? i would like to see a picture/video. thanks.
    4 - if any1 clubbed anywhere that is not withywindle, sorry but i don't care.
    5 - if someone is preventing a keep from fliping, any warg with some brain can go to the keep, use track and kill the parking guy who is there for preventing the keep from flipping. not that hard

thanks for reading and HAVE FUN!
    1 - Brendary got 9 ranks that way xp
    2 - Creeps need keeps for quests, need quests for maps, americans have nothing else to do than PvE thats the reason thing are all red in the morning.
    3 - Impossible since we get spam tracked by the two of them as soon as we enter DoF but I can show you where they hide
    4 - Dont think you meant that
    5 - The problem is that they use a weaver and burrow, creeps cant do anything.
    6 - Love enumerations.
    #JeSuisDunc

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    2 - Creeps need keeps for quests, need quests for maps, americans have nothing else to do than PvE thats the reason thing are all red in the morning.
    3 - Impossible since we get spam tracked by the two of them as soon as we enter DoF but I can show you where they hide
    6 - Love enumerations.

1- Yepp, seen it once at TA think it was lost:P
    2- yeah, lack of freeps on, makes a red map.
    3- SO true, even me, lish and a bunch of other creeps can show you that.. why do you think they are here? they destroyed their own server, and is doing the same here, some WW ventrans once said they would never group with exploiters, cheaters, rankfarmers, but as we all know ppl say onething and do the opposite..
    4- if you meant that, ok so you dont care what happens to this server?
    5- Yepp, and you freeps seem to suport it since you show up in like 3, min after we enter anything.. take a freep and use some store tracks in keeps and in dof and see for your self what you suport..

I liked your answers thats why the quote, you seems to be one of the few, that stays true to your word, and also roams around solo.

and guys, the beef with allos, (giveusallosrestcanlive or what ever it says) is just childish of you, calling him a sideswitcher when he will not suport what, the rest of you seem to suport.. hes one of the few that takes action against it..

Bloodpaws
    Laws are silent in times of war.
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by StickyIckyEU View Post
    5- Yepp, and you freeps seem to suport it since you show up in like 3, min after we enter anything.. take a freep and use some store tracks in keeps and in dof and see for your self what you suport..
    Bloodpaws
    This why I don't support Lotro anymore as 1 side has to buy STORE tracks while the otherside can track from any class. Sorry m8 this not a good game to PvP.
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

6 - Love enumerations.
    spider? burrow? huh? i was talking about blue keeps lol, since when a creep will prevent a blue keep from flipping? how strange.
    i don't want to discuss these things, but about 4...yes i meant it.
    to bloodpaws...transferred here to ruin the server? don't think any1 will pay 25 euros (yes, transfer costs money now..) to ruin a server...
    anyway...if i'll say "sorry i don't like x tribe they flip the whole map they are cheaters clubbers xploiters"...the creeps will care? they will stop playing with someone because the other side told them "sorry i don't like him"? don't think so.
    as i said in my post above...i, and i think that i can say we as freeps, do NOT support a full map blue/red. we prefer the map to be balanced, so every1 will be able to share the fun.
    and just coz pat added a number 6: freeps have quests too! if i wanna go and quest? i wanna rank up ha? if this is the reason i flip the keeps?
    please pat, next time i want quality trolling! this number 6 was bad. l2t!
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]

spider? burrow? huh? i was talking about blue keeps lol, since when a creep will prevent a blue keep from flipping? how strange.
    Creeps inside blue keep avoid them from flipping, confirmed
    #JeSuisDunc

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

Creeps inside blue keep avoid them from flipping, confirmed
    o.O you have just distroyed my whole childhood

if any1 clubbed anywhere that is not withywindle, sorry but i don't care.

That its some classy trolling right there! (pls tell me it is)

But if it really is that way...Cya later all, I'll just transfer to the Firefoot server for 2 weeks and I'll come back with a r15 Warden!

Now seriously, all I want to say here is that transfering doesnt work like a "holy pardon" or a reset button against clubbing or exploiting, if such was proven anywhere else. But atm its up to the ones who lead the current action to support this ppl "for the sake of action" or to do "the right thing".

Cheers.
    Narthor - r11 Warden | Glawoneth - r9 RK | Trengo - r7 Burglar | Torvareth - r7 Champion | Garina - r5 Minstrel | Morgand - r0 Hunter
    Radguz - r12 Reaver | Narthorao - r8 WL | Narrowz - r8 BA | Woodyy - r8 Stalker(EN)
    YouTube Channel

This is my first time on this forum, either posting or reading. So first hello everybody.

Freepside got numbers now and theyre not forced to group with these cheaters
    In response to this I will say that I think most people know I prefer to run solo, I have more fun that way, earn more points per kill, learn more, and it gives me the freedom to go afk whenever I want without notice which is something I do very often, that being said lately I have gotten less and less good solo fights in. So when I'm unable to get any good solo action I usually then ask in ooc if there is any group up. When I ask this Im usually hoping to see Dahawk or Irmas leading a fraid, but for at least the last week they haven't been leading much. Which leaves me with these options: either keep trying solo and getting nowhere, log off/leave moors, join the group thats open, or start a new group with what few freeps aren't in the main group (usually not in it bc they are scaled or just dont group)

so, here comes the question. What do you freeps think about cheating in moors? I talk about clubbing, spying creep ooc allday, preveting keeps to flip and know about every single try to capture it by creeps, flipping all ops even if its totally unnecessary (not just ops but keeps, also all dof buffs, relics) cause all of this can be seen on freepside on daily basis for some weeks. Are you ok with it? Every freep response is welcomed. I feel something needs to be done, or its just will be even worst if players like this find our server good for this kind of stuff.
    My feelings on clubbers/cheaters/exploiters are simple, if there's proof ban them, perma ban on the IP not just the account, but that wont happen. So I laugh, report, and record them every time I see it, and I have been doing that for quite a while before Gilrain came to Withywindle, and I will continue to do it always, even people who I like/consider friend. I've worked very hard for my rank and I feel everybody else should do the same. I check DoF whenever theres nothing going on topside of the map either from freep or creep side (bc its very easy for a warg to record you clubbing without you knowing its there) and if I ever find anything like I said I report and record it.

The spiders are happening tho. I've seen it and killed it when I have. I also tried to help by telling friendly creeps about it (name location rank etc) But I have no way of knowing whos doing it, so what exactly can I do about it?

Withy is the only server I've played on until very recently, and for as long as I've been here we have always had a pretty good gaming community. I dont know how creep leaders are at all as ive never joined any creep group, but I know from freepside that the people who lead our fraids care alot more about keeping that community than you guys give them credit for. Many times I have seen players dismissed from the raid for things like attacking soloers etc.... I've seen people not get invites bc they are known to be cheaters, or gankers. Anytime a mini or rk enters a fraid they are told to go dps unless the heals are NEEDED to match what creeps have. so if you see 4 minis in a group of 12, 98% of the time only 2 of them are doing any healing, but minis have very nice dps right now so its always nice to have a good dps mini or 2 depending on group size.

That being said I just wanna touch base on this:

Quote Originally Posted by StickyIckyEU View Post

and guys, the beef with allos, (giveusallosrestcanlive or what ever it says) is just childish of you, calling him a sideswitcher when he will not suport what, the rest of you seem to suport.. hes one of the few that takes action against it..
    My problem with him started before gilrain came to withy, and has nothing to do with him playing creep now. Also he was not welcome in any fraid as far as I know for quite a while before. Seems to me that he has given many people many reasons for his current situation. If he really don't understand why I have the problems with him that I do then he can send me mail/tell in game and Ill explain myself to him in detail. But I'm very sure he knows exactly what its about and what lead up to it, and what you've mentioned has nothing to do with it.

One last thing before I end this story of a post, if creeps don't want freeps grouping with people who exploit then creeps should stop letting combat loggers into craids/groups. bc that is an exploit just the same as any other
    Last edited by Arafast; Jun 18 2014 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafast View Post
    Anytime a mini or rk enters a fraid they are told to go dps unless the heals are NEEDED to match what creeps have. so if you see 4 minis in a group of 12, 98% of the time only 2 of them are doing any healing, but minis have very nice dps right now so its always nice to have a good dps mini or 2 depending on group size.
    This is true we had one healer per group last night and all other minis/rk's where asked to dps.
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

I agree with you Arafast, nice post !
    Milliam

I have joined some RvR fights last few days as a soloer and one day I joined raid when I saw freeps wipe. I could at least try some CC and debuff build in group action. I can confirm there really was 1 healer per group other light classes were dpsing. For some fights I was actually in a group without a healer and died like 15 times during 1 long fight constantly running from GY and back... I logged off quite early so the balance could have shifted to the freeps side then I dont know.

To the topic of OP flipping - when I see a disbalance in OPs and there is a creep fighting the tyrant I let him take it and I have mine 1v1 afterwards :d. But of course, what is fair etc is a subjective matter. Last time there were 4 red OPs and several creeps where constantly checking all OPs. I saw the freeps do the same other time.
    If the game would be completely balanced - classes would be mirrored, dps, heals, morale pools etc similar on both sides, then I would agree - flip all OPs, get all Keeps etc, let stronger side win, but because there are so many differences between the sides, at least the damn OPs could be kept 2/2. TBH i dont really get the mastery bonus from OPs, Turbine introduced audacity, larger morale pools to reduce impact of huge DPS required by PVE and then they give mastery buff on OPs :|, should be some minor buff to mitigation instead.
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

Hi all, im bored at work a bit now, and found this thread to be extremly quiet - strange from my pow, so i want to bring out some discusion about one issue -cheating.

I dont want to point fingers on anyone, cause its not important (most people know the names) so, here comes the question. What do you freeps think about cheating in moors? I talk about clubbing, spying creep ooc allday, preveting keeps to flip and know about every single try to capture it by creeps, flipping all ops even if its totally unnecessary (not just ops but keeps, also all dof buffs, relics) cause all of this can be seen on freepside on daily basis for some weeks. Are you ok with it? Every freep response is welcomed. I feel something needs to be done, or its just will be even worst if players like this find our server good for this kind of stuff.

P.S. Nice ezmode fraids last few days, 6 healers for 26 freeps vs. 15 creeps, razzy have you fell on you head or something? got my kinnie in your raid and he cant believe what youre doing.
    What have you done ?! Look at this thread now
    And how nicely dead it was...
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    What have you done ?! Look at this thread now
    And how nicely dead it was...
    Haha couldn't we just silently brood on how much we hate the other faction .
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

Quote Originally Posted by captainrobwash View Post
    This is true we had one healer per group last night and all other minis/rk's where asked to dps.
    no screenshots - empty words, also hugging TA with greater numbers is very brave, and again, with cheaters included, overhealed and shieldwalled properly. You guys are lucky some of us still have will to fight with this attitude, even if the numbers are thining day by day. Anyone remember how we get rid off king z? It seems nobody remembers, cause this case is much bigger than his ec clubbing sessions. How some of you can be that blind/not care? Closing eyes and encouraging them ti do it is same as cheating itself. I hope the big fishes of freep side can bring some inner discusion on this topic, cause theyre only ones who can cut the wings of this behaviour.

no screenshots - empty words, also hugging TA with greater numbers is very brave, and again, with cheaters included, overhealed and shieldwalled properly. You guys are lucky some of us still have will to fight with this attitude, even if the numbers are thining day by day. Anyone remember how we get rid off king z? It seems nobody remembers, cause this case is much bigger than his ec clubbing sessions. How some of you can be that blind/not care? Closing eyes and encouraging them ti do it is same as cheating itself. I hope the big fishes of freep side can bring some inner discusion on this topic, cause theyre only ones who can cut the wings of this behaviour.
    Hugging TA was a bit of a strange move by the freeps, but as Nil pointed out - if they can control the location of the fight, they will. I'd have waited at GTA and sent a wl with banner saying 'comegtaornofight'. I think though overall, freeps deserved to beat us last night - our rat following was bad and I worry that people just don't listen no matter how many times you tell them that to win you must follow the rat. I'm not sure whether some kicking/tough love is in order or just constant repeating of the phrase 'follow the rat'. I want to try other things with creeps but if they can't even follow rat what hope have we got of them doing anything else and upping their game.

Same with zerging - difficult to deal with when we struggle with numbers. I'd love to say 'zerg and ill kick' and then kick, but what if 5 creeps do it, and what if we are only 14? It would kill action. Idk what to do about it in these conditions...

Even if Dah, Irmas and some of the other Withy leaders could talk to Rave etc, why would they listen? I'm sure they've heard it all from Gilrain creeps. If they want to club/bot/whatever, they will. And the freeps desire for fights and fun is stronger than the desire to stop clubbers - if inviting them is difference between fights and no fights ofc they will get an invite. Will also point out here that creepside welcomes ex-clubbers in craids on a regular basis.

Some of the loudest condemning Rave are the ones who have forgiven those who clubbed in the past. Hypocrisy. Imo clubbing is not a threat to action, but botting is - clubbers cheat themselves but botters can really ruin action.

And I do agree that when they transfer they should be given a chance, but they have already blown it. We know of these spiders burrowed 'Protectornumberone' -> so they are botting at least, I've heard of them going into dof potentially to club, but not seen any Withy evidence of it yet, but, I'm sure they are good at covering their tracks.

Freeps just need to be careful how many they invite - often there is no craid unti fraid forms and moves around - and these days we struggle to fill a third group, so creeps usually between 12 - 16 in number - some refuse to join craid but they will leech. Saying no to people is hard, especially when they are your friends, but you have to. I would suggest freeps aim for three full groups and if they want confirmation of our numbers they are welcome to ask in TS/ask via pets. And if miraculously more creeps turn up and we have enough for full craid, i would keep the craid at 18 and if we wipe to same number of freeps, the problem is not heals or anything like that - it is bad dps.
    Last edited by Akrorgash; Jun 18 2014 at 06:48 AM.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

Quote Originally Posted by gerbag View Post
    no screenshots - empty words, also hugging ta with greater numbers is very brave, and again, with cheaters included, overhealed and shieldwalled properly. You guys are lucky some of us still have will to fight with this attitude, even if the numbers are thining day by day. Anyone remember how we get rid off king z? It seems nobody remembers, cause this case is much bigger than his ec clubbing sessions. How some of you can be that blind/not care? Closing eyes and encouraging them ti do it is same as cheating itself. I hope the big fishes of freep side can bring some inner discusion on this topic, cause theyre only ones who can cut the wings of this behaviour.

words of the year!
    Laws are silent in times of war.
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

Anyone remember how we get rid off king z?
    We didnt get rid of king Z.
    King Z got rid of us.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    Hugging
    Even if Dah, Irmas and some of the other Withy leaders could talk to Rave etc, why would they listen? I'm sure they've heard it all from Gilrain creeps. If they want to club/bot/whatever, they will.
    Big no. No talking will help here im afraid. Z on his creep was constantly ooced repored to other side when clubbing on both sides and people working together that time to stop him every given chance. In rvr his chars was not being healed and was target no.1. Nobody protected him that time. Why you think he transfered to snowy? Cause we did good job and we cared that time. (again, sadly, mostly creep initiative) thats enough i can say. Im leaving this issue with this post, cause i feel everything was said.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    King Z got rid of us.
    Anyone else hear that? It sounds like a quiet fart. I have strange feeling god is still watching us.

I try to keep out of the clubbing/cheating debate as I'm still pretty new to the moors and don't really know who anyone is or have any idea of anyone's rep within the moors. I join groups if they are shouted on ooc or if there is one going on but a lot of my time is spent solo, fighting if people want to fight or if I get jumped while pve which happens a lot I'am really enjoying playing my Lm more in moors recently tho and try not to annoy anyone I will try to remember that u guys want proof of the groups next time I'm in a raid and will throw a pic on here for u but half the time I don't even remember my own skills never mind the screenshot button .

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    King Z got rid of us.
    He did it the Pro way, best way and the Z way
    Our Gawd of Wittywindle was a fan once.

Hail to King Z
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    Hugging TA was a bit of a strange move by the freeps, but as Nil pointed out - if they can control the location of the fight, they will. I'd have waited at GTA and sent a wl with banner saying 'comegtaornofight'. I think though overall, freeps deserved to beat us last night - our rat following was bad and I worry that people just don't listen no matter how many times you tell them that to win you must follow the rat. I'm not sure whether some kicking/tough love is in order or just constant repeating of the phrase 'follow the rat'. I want to try other things with creeps but if they can't even follow rat what hope have we got of them doing anything else and upping their game.
    Hmmm...You mean like a certain war leader making some really strange decisions with Rez and bubbles before they were called for and retreating to map back when a rez was called in 5 seconds.
    Or was that sabotage?

no screenshots - empty words
    Most likely no point in my posting this but:

From lastnights fight.

Last edited by Razzy_EU; Jun 18 2014 at 09:14 AM.
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Page 135 of 169 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 145 ... LastLast