We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 134 of 169 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 144 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 4216
  1. #3326
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    check this out, i guess it will be the dead marshes or somethin
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ell-April-2014

    My bet is that the most significant change for PvMP will be the new freep beorning class. My guess is that it will be incredibly OP so that everyone will want to buy it
    I dont know what you mean when you say it will be in the dead marshes, but I think the implementations of siege weapons could be a significant change if implemented correctly.
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

  2. #3327
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    They should give us feedback from what they going to change.

    This is a Troll post:

    I would like a arena where only 1 freep and 1 creep enter or 3v3 and 6v6 so nobody can leech. ( would be awesome )
    Minsrels should get more instruments like a whistle. ( LoL )
    Creeps 25% less morale. ( shhhh )
    Return my shield on my champion and give me a proper blue tree to tank with. ( hehe )
    Give RK's back the heals they had before HD. ( ... )
    Nerf Rolsperx so we can beat him properly. ( </3 )
    i knew it! i knew the nerf bat will come...
    actually some nice points in this "troll" post
    there are some talks about Osgiliath being a new pvp zone, if they can apply the "arena" idea there that would be really cool.
    creeps morale should be lowered, that's true, but only if turbine will remove the OPs buffs and keep buffs etc etc.
    champ with a shield? shield is too mainstream bro.
    rks can have really nice heals, but u need a very good build +it's not the EZmode as mini heals, that's why they are not used much as healers.

  3. #3328
    Quote Originally Posted by Teynyn1 View Post
    Hello Withywindle! I just want to say that I am most probably gonna transfer here very soon. I am looking for a new server to record some small fights and 1v1 footage and this server seems reasonable for me
    Hope to see you all very soon

    Cheers
    Gloryia
    Welcome to Withywindle! I hope you have fun.
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

  4. #3329
    How's the action on Withywindle these days? Sadly, action on the server I currently play on has dwindled to almost nothing. Roamed around for a cpl of hours last night, and in that stretch of time ran across 4 creeps. Got in a cpl of no-kill-just-fun spars in with a couple of them who were friends, saw a cpl of greenies (always leave them alone), and that was it :/

    One of the things that kind of stuck out in checking out the Withywindle PvMP forums was the amount of grat threads (including creeps congratulating freeps, and freeps congratulation creeps). That's a good thing to see because it indicates, to me anyway, that creeps and freeps likely make some effort to group in such a way that action is fairly balanced. I'm a big proponent of trying to keep things balanced, so that appeals to me, a lot!

    I enjoy leading raids, small group action and soloing. Hoping to find server where there's a bit more action, but not into zergy action.

  5. #3330
    Quote Originally Posted by Nouri View Post
    How's the action on Withywindle these days? Sadly, action on the server I currently play on has dwindled to almost nothing. Roamed around for a cpl of hours last night, and in that stretch of time ran across 4 creeps. Got in a cpl of no-kill-just-fun spars in with a couple of them who were friends, saw a cpl of greenies (always leave them alone), and that was it :/

    One of the things that kind of stuck out in checking out the Withywindle PvMP forums was the amount of grat threads (including creeps congratulating freeps, and freeps congratulation creeps). That's a good thing to see because it indicates, to me anyway, that creeps and freeps likely make some effort to group in such a way that action is fairly balanced. I'm a big proponent of trying to keep things balanced, so that appeals to me, a lot!

    I enjoy leading raids, small group action and soloing. Hoping to find server where there's a bit more action, but not into zergy action.
    We have a lot of good action on Withy. We have a lot of RvR, and small group fights. We also have a strong community that helps new players instead of outcasting them.
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

  6. #3331
    Quote Originally Posted by Nouri View Post
    How's the action on Withywindle these days? Sadly, action on the server I currently play on has dwindled to almost nothing. Roamed around for a cpl of hours last night, and in that stretch of time ran across 4 creeps. Got in a cpl of no-kill-just-fun spars in with a couple of them who were friends, saw a cpl of greenies (always leave them alone), and that was it :/

    One of the things that kind of stuck out in checking out the Withywindle PvMP forums was the amount of grat threads (including creeps congratulating freeps, and freeps congratulation creeps). That's a good thing to see because it indicates, to me anyway, that creeps and freeps likely make some effort to group in such a way that action is fairly balanced. I'm a big proponent of trying to keep things balanced, so that appeals to me, a lot!

    I enjoy leading raids, small group action and soloing. Hoping to find server where there's a bit more action, but not into zergy action.
    to be honest, some raid leaders/players from both sides have stopped playing, and there's the regiular unbalance that is happening in every server, although we're having very nice action almost everyday at night (usually 18:00-22:00 GMT is the prime time), but in almost any other time (but late nights from time to time) we've got close to no action, usually the map is fully red/blue and there are ganks/zergs around.

  7. #3332
    Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    we're having very nice action almost everyday at night (usually 18:00-22:00 GMT is the prime time), but in almost any other time (but late nights from time to time) we've got close to no action.
    Hmmm, that's 1-5pm here in US Central time :/ I didn't realize Withy was a European server.

    Thanks for the info.../bow

  8. #3333
    Iv had nice action when I was on at American high time. There are not nearly as many people but you can get good fights going on most nights during that time.
    If you are looking for a strong NA server try Vilya. I heard it is doing well.
    Last edited by Dernudan; Jun 06 2014 at 03:55 PM.
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

  9. #3334
    Quote Originally Posted by Nouri View Post
    Hmmm, that's 1-5pm here in US Central time :/ I didn't realize Withy was a European server.

    Thanks for the info.../bow
    anytime

  10. #3335
    Quote Originally Posted by Dernudan View Post
    Iv had nice action when I was on at American high time. There are not nearly as many people but you can get good fights going on most nights during that time.
    If you are looking for a strong NA server try Vilya. I heard it is doing well.
    Tyvm for the suggestion. Best of luck out there to you and your fellow Withylodians (sp?)

  11. #3336
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    374

    Limmy pls

    Limmy:






    Little update on my whereabouts for KR, BoF and the rest of you nabs I like:
    Apartment is slowly getting together, still no internet so i'm sending this from a local internet cafe around the corner (Yes those things still exist here where I live). Will be back in a couple of months when everything is back in order.

    Have a good one ladies and gents : )

    P.S. Post funny pics in my thread!

  12. #3337
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post
    Limmy:
    ................

    Never, never. You disgusting savage of a being.

  13. #3338
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    ................

    Never, never. You disgusting savage of a being.


    Savagely Saint - Morthmoses

  14. #3339
    Thanks to all the creeps who had 1v1 with me in the last few days. I am trying special CC/debuff build and its quite hard so far . But Im getting better and when I finally finish my mischief LIs the fights will be more challenging

  15. #3340
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    Thanks to all the creeps who had 1v1 with me in the last few days. I am trying special CC/debuff build and its quite hard so far . But Im getting better and when I finally finish my mischief LIs the fights will be more challenging
    Thank you m8, always a pleasure no matter the oucome of it. Nice to see you arround
    Cheers,

    Nill

  16. #3341
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...UlLROARER-ONLY

    first round of beta is up...have a look

  17. #3342
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lisboa
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...UlLROARER-ONLY

    first round of beta is up...have a look
    Log out Changes
    It now takes 30 seconds for players to log out if they are in combat (while out of combat, the 10 second timer remains unchanged): preventing the log-out mechanic from being abused in certain situations.

    Well it was fun while it lasted :3

  18. #3343
    Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    Log out Changes
    It now takes 30 seconds for players to log out if they are in combat (while out of combat, the 10 second timer remains unchanged): preventing the log-out mechanic from being abused in certain situations.

    Well it was fun while it lasted :3



    123456789

  19. #3344
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbag View Post
    I cant find it
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...auchery-thread

  20. #3345
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Freshly instaled windows...

    There is no will for instaling lotro anymore...

    Thats it for me!

    I'd like to thank everyone who played with and against me past few years. There were some good and bad moments, but i had lots of fun. I think loging in this game is waste of time, and if i want fun, there is a lot more of it in many other games im afraid. I wont play MMOs anymore though. World Cup is just behind the corner as well.

    I hope noone is offended by any of my troll and provoke posts, i just wanted to have fun, in my own, wierd, Z-like and holy fashion.

    Since its over for Lutz, its time to name my follower KAKAUETE as a NEW GOD! (or GAWD)

    Good luck to all of you in your life and gaming!

    Have fun!
    Miss you MASTER

  21. #3346
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    150
    Hi all, im bored at work a bit now, and found this thread to be extremly quiet - strange from my pow, so i want to bring out some discusion about one issue -cheating.

    I dont want to point fingers on anyone, cause its not important (most people know the names) so, here comes the question. What do you freeps think about cheating in moors? I talk about clubbing, spying creep ooc allday, preveting keeps to flip and know about every single try to capture it by creeps, flipping all ops even if its totally unnecessary (not just ops but keeps, also all dof buffs, relics) cause all of this can be seen on freepside on daily basis for some weeks. Are you ok with it? Every freep response is welcomed. I feel something needs to be done, or its just will be even worst if players like this find our server good for this kind of stuff.

    P.S. Nice ezmode fraids last few days, 6 healers for 26 freeps vs. 15 creeps, razzy have you fell on you head or something? got my kinnie in your raid and he cant believe what youre doing.

  22. #3347
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbag View Post
    P.S. Nice ezmode fraids last few days, 6 healers for 26 freeps vs. 15 creeps, razzy have you fell on you head or something? got my kinnie in your raid and he cant believe what youre doing.
    Pro tactic. They are mad Gerbag.

  23. #3348
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbag View Post
    Hi all, im bored at work a bit now, and found this thread to be extremly quiet - strange from my pow, so i want to bring out some discusion about one issue -cheating.

    I dont want to point fingers on anyone, cause its not important (most people know the names) so, here comes the question. What do you freeps think about cheating in moors? I talk about clubbing, spying creep ooc allday, preveting keeps to flip and know about every single try to capture it by creeps, flipping all ops even if its totally unnecessary (not just ops but keeps, also all dof buffs, relics) cause all of this can be seen on freepside on daily basis for some weeks. Are you ok with it? Every freep response is welcomed. I feel something needs to be done, or its just will be even worst if players like this find our server good for this kind of stuff.

    P.S. Nice ezmode fraids last few days, 6 healers for 26 freeps vs. 15 creeps, razzy have you fell on you head or something? got my kinnie in your raid and he cant believe what youre doing.
    Hey gorgo,i would like to make this conversation private with you , but let me remind you some things that you propably forget.First of all i dont like any kind of cheating.1 month ago when there was scaled FREEPS in GV level 45 i was shouting to all of you to stop this but guess what nothing happened.Those scaled freeps were not moving,they were staying in the same f position for weeks.I didnt see a SINGLE CREEP PLAYER say something about this..Spy in creep freep side will always exist and you cannot do anything about this

    About club,preventin keeps to flip and other.There was a long time ago when there was some freeps/creeps doing this and everyone was playing with them/against them.I dont like to point fingers and say names as you said,but if you did it , you know who you are.Best thing is that creeps were enjoying playing with them even arranging fights with them.Now come and humiliate yourself (YOU KNOW WHO) that you didnt do it,to me you are the same with them.Anyways i believe everyone deserves a second chance so this why im still playing here.If i find out that this is keep going i'l stop playing with those people(creeps,freeps) simple as that.

    Now about razzy healing stack like you said,where did you see that?I saw Lots of freeps yes against less creeps(agree with you here).Did you see 2 minis healing per group or something,i didnt

    About the Dof buffs,for 2 months creeps were taking almost everything..Was it craid?Outsiders i dont care tbh..Personal when i was leading i never got all 3 of them .. And i would like to see finally the balance going on
    2-1 1-1 like it used to be .

    Anyways thank god im playing less hours this game now cause i have exams and im avoiding lots of qq(tho i dont know what is worst Fourier transform or dunc raids , joking) , enjoy the game guys and if you dont play cause of summer havefun

  24. #3349
    Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    Anyways thank god im playing less hours this game now cause i have exams and im avoiding lots of qq(tho i dont know what is worst Fourier transform or dunc raids , joking) , enjoy the game guys and if you dont play cause of summer havefun
    Called it
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

  25. #3350
    Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    Hey gorgo,i would like to make this conversation private with you , but let me remind you some things that you propably forget.First of all i dont like any kind of cheating.1 month ago when there was scaled FREEPS in GV level 45 i was shouting to all of you to stop this but guess what nothing happened.Those scaled freeps were not moving,they were staying in the same f position for weeks.I didnt see a SINGLE CREEP PLAYER say something about this..Spy in creep freep side will always exist and you cannot do anything about this

    About club,preventin keeps to flip and other.There was a long time ago when there was some freeps/creeps doing this and everyone was playing with them/against them.I dont like to point fingers and say names as you said,but if you did it , you know who you are.Best thing is that creeps were enjoying playing with them even arranging fights with them.Now come and humiliate yourself (YOU KNOW WHO) that you didnt do it,to me you are the same with them.Anyways i believe everyone deserves a second chance so this why im still playing here.If i find out that this is keep going i'l stop playing with those people(creeps,freeps) simple as that.

    Now about razzy healing stack like you said,where did you see that?I saw Lots of freeps yes against less creeps(agree with you here).Did you see 2 minis healing per group or something,i didnt

    About the Dof buffs,for 2 months creeps were taking almost everything..Was it craid?Outsiders i dont care tbh..Personal when i was leading i never got all 3 of them .. And i would like to see finally the balance going on
    2-1 1-1 like it used to be .

    Anyways thank god im playing less hours this game now cause i have exams and im avoiding lots of qq(tho i dont know what is worst Fourier transform or dunc raids , joking) , enjoy the game guys and if you dont play cause of summer havefun
    As you are all well aware I stopped playing , sure cheers from Freep side where long and loud.
    On Sunday Kalaz poked me on TS and asked for help as creeps where heavily outnumbered.
    A few decent fights then we lost numbers and gave it up.
    And here I am reading the same old #### from the usual suspects.
    Still no screenshots from freep side.
    Well guys you have zero credibility in anything you write without them.



    Nice to see Naius just chillin with the main freep raid , not just camping graveyard stealthed.

 

 
Page 134 of 169 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 144 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload