We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 126 of 169 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 136 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    correct your facts:
    3 minis(one not even healing), 1 RK on heals (only last fight)
    there were 4 minis maybe not all in ur group but still they were there crosshealing. and remark on harmony: its also a healing stance not dps
    second remark on it geraki would have been the dps mini (that was what us was told) he was in harmony also spamhealing so yea...
    and RK was constantly healing we can see the bubble u kno maybe u cant but we did ...
    but anyway ye finally a challenge and remark on creeps was just bad focus

PS small groups arent 8 mans dahawk ,irmas and the others that QQ about creeps making to big groups.
    PPS at gv we were 5 u really need 12 man to just kill us and then hug more...

And rols L2P quit with the bleeds

Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    there were 4 minis maybe not all in ur group but still they were there crosshealing. and remark on harmony: its also a healing stance not dps
    second remark on it geraki would have been the dps mini (that was what us was told) he was in harmony also spamhealing so yea...
    and RK was constantly healing we can see the bubble u kno maybe u cant but we did ...
    but anyway ye finally a challenge and remark on creeps was just bad focus

PS small groups arent 8 mans dahawk ,irmas and the others that QQ about creeps making to big groups.
    PPS at gv we were 5 u really need 12 man to just kill us and then hug more...

And rols L2P quit with the bleeds
    about the harmony...1st of all since HD launch it's called Melody. 2nd of all it's not dps and not healing, and healing in it is very poor. so "spamhealing" with melody is...meh.
    as u should know, rk bubbles are without max targets, a RK that wanna leech can just come use a bubble and all fraid is bubbled while he can go away and get pts.
    do you expect us to say to kinnies "sorry m8 we're 6 already we won't put ya in the grp"? lol no one would do that. we had 8 kinnies online = 8 ppl in grp.
    and about gv...comeon are you kidding me? don't come to gv you won't get 12man group killing you. we made it ONLY for killing you guys and then we disbanded. that's why we "Hugged More".
    L2P? fine, come and teach me how to play warden, i know i'm bad. i'll do my best improving dpsing without bleeds, which are ofc the the most useless part in the warden's dps... -.- now seriously not every mini that u see and not every RK that u see is healing, also not every captain is going yellow....learn the debuffs that they put to know on which trait line they are, or see which buffs they put on themselves...
    +as a side-note, bubbles != healing, it's adding temporary morale that is gone after a few seconds no matter if it got dpsed or stayed full. again, straight your facts.
    thanks for reading, hope you have fun later in the moors(to you and to every1 else out there).
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

I agree with Rols in many other things, but this:

and about gv...comeon are you kidding me? don't come to gv you won't get 12man group killing you.
    Never ever assume a fair fight at grams/GV camping. Period. You/we (creeps and freeps) come there to 'dig blood from your/our nose', if you accept literal translation of Finnish phrase.
    Last edited by TamX; May 01 2014 at 07:26 PM.
    Laurelin freeps: Tamien (R8 Warden) - Tamieth (Hunter) - Tamia (Minstrel) - Tanie (R9 Champion) - Netta (Lore-master)
    Laurelin creeps: Tamratz (R9 Warg) - Tambash (R8 Blackarrow) - Tamgash (Warleader)

Quote Originally Posted by TamX View Post
    Never ever assume a fair fight at grams/GV camping.
    that's exactly what i said...we came with 12 to break the camp, and then we disbanded. we wouldn't go to fight 5 with 12 ppl in any other situation.
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]

that's exactly what i said...we came with 12 to break the camp, and then we disbanded. we wouldn't go to fight 5 with 12 ppl in any other situation.
    Maybe im missing something but , there is nothing wrong with breaking a camp with bigger numbers , camps are generally a result of little action . But to form a group ( so people are available for action) crush the enemy and then disband having given false hope of something less boring is pretty lame.

Screen shot showing the raid are always helpful, started taking one every major fight now as warg packs /leeching raids/ soloers give a distorted view to the enemy of what you have actually brought to the fight.

Not played on freep at all since HD so no idea what changes have been made, you will have to excuse my outdated knowledge.

Both sides should accept that other side isn't likely to be trying to kill the action , revenge and retribution are going to happen for supposed slights but over all everyone is here because they enjoy it.

No silence again last night , if im not silenced on Wl ,with a defiler in fellowship who has bubble and you don't break it, Im not going to die, well at least not easily, Ill just heal the defiler. Im currently the most heavily armoured creep in the moors on withy. A tempting target to remove any rez chance, maybe , depends on your group build and coordination though.

Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    No silence again last night , if im not silenced on Wl ,with a defiler in fellowship who has bubble and you don't break it, Im not going to die
    the only class who can silence atm is LM, maybe i'll be proven wrong but for my knowlage only LMs can do so, and only with moors set (wind-lore is silencing).
    so we might have not had a LM
    for the gv camp...again, do not expect fair fights and do not start having a hope of something when u come there(u = creeps in general), if you want a grp v grp u can come there kill some NPCs or track whatever and go away, we'll surely know that u guys wanna fight and will try to make something, but if creeps stand there and kill everything that comes out we'll try to break the camp no matter what. just saying. imo that's exactly what creeps should do also when Grams is being camped, get every possible creep in a grp, kill the campers and disband or smthing like that. (again, IMO)
    cya in the moors and have fun!

who can come with 5 defs 2 wl, to fight 14 freeps and go back to gramms with one kill..you...the most heavily armoured creep in the moors on withy....take a screen shot of what happened today too....in side gramms.....you are better than jim carrey...keap posting..

Quote Originally Posted by chris4paok View Post
    who can come with 5 defs 2 wl, to fight 14 freeps and go back to gramms with one kill..you...the most heavily armoured creep in the moors on withy....take a screen shot of what happened today too....in side gramms.....you are better than jim carrey...keap posting..

^^.

Anyone know what this muppet is talking about?

[URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s7.directupload.net/images/140324/8dvhmb5f.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

^^.

Anyone know what this muppet is talking about?
    dont try to b fynny or sarcastic..you cant....try to b serious and it will end up a joke!!!!even the one shooters at gramms where shouting you in steed of m....gues who is the muppet and the most heavily armoured creep on the server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by chris4paok; May 02 2014 at 06:45 PM.

Can we have a rule that in future all qq about conduct/stacking etc requires a screenie, and likewise, if after showing a screenie, the other side - to be believed, should present a screenie too so we can see it from their side? Saves a bit of forum war.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

dont try to b fynny or sarcastic..you cant....try to b serious and it will end up a joke!!!!even the one shooters at gramms where shouting you in steed of m....gues who is the muppet and the most heavily armoured creep on the server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone translate this into English for me?
    Is it Turkish do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    Can we have a rule that in future all qq about conduct/stacking etc requires a screenie, and likewise, if after showing a screenie, the other side - to be believed, should present a screenie too so we can see it from their side? Saves a bit of forum war.
    I think that was the point that I was trying to make Akro.
    Will happily do this in future.
    Im afraid I tend to be a bit obtuse.

Can someone translate this into English for me?
    Is it Turkish do you think?
    not sure if trolling or being serious...

not sure if trolling or being serious...
    let jim to continue posting!!!!!!!!!!

jajajajajaja
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

let jim to continue posting!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL.
    First legible post , think his exclamation mark key may be sticky though.
    Well mate, better my Jim Carrey to your Pee-wee Herman.
    Did you ever find your bike by the way?

LOL.
    First legible post , think his exclamation mark key may be sticky though.
    Well mate, better my Jim Carrey to your Pee-wee Herman.
    Did you ever find your bike by the way?
    about this..
    Quote Originally Posted by Community Guidelines
    3. Grammar Police.
    Any post or comment made with the intention of embarrassing another player based on spelling, typos, or grammatical errors is not permitted. Not everyone speaks the same language. Keep in mind that the person you are addressing may not be a native speaker.
    so please, stop this.

Nice action today, it was fun!
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

about this..

so please, stop this.
    ^^

He was the one who picked a fight Rols, but feel free to report me.
    Be a good excuse to stop playing this sh!t.

^^

He was the one who picked a fight Rols, but feel free to report me.
    Be a good excuse to stop playing this sh!t.
    i'm not gonna report you. i'm just asking you as a mature person to stop this. thanks in advance.

GV camp breaks:

that's exactly what i said...
    Yes, my bad, I accidentally missed few words. I said: "I agree with Rols in many other things, but this:" when I meant to say, "...but I like to emphasize this:"
    Laurelin freeps: Tamien (R8 Warden) - Tamieth (Hunter) - Tamia (Minstrel) - Tanie (R9 Champion) - Netta (Lore-master)
    Laurelin creeps: Tamratz (R9 Warg) - Tambash (R8 Blackarrow) - Tamgash (Warleader)

Quote Originally Posted by TamX View Post
    GV camp breaks:

Yes, my bad, I accidentally missed few words. I said: "I agree with Rols in many other things, but this:" when I meant to say, "...but I like to emphasize this:"
    oh, then i missunderstood you

oh, then i missunderstood you
    No wonder, with the words I chose and the ones I missed My fault, entirely *blush*

to many defs and wl...the game crashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 126 of 169 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 136 ... LastLast