We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 124 of 169 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 134 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 4216
  1. #3076
    Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    Learn to count.
    Suggest Sesami street.
    After loosing nan (dc) and Lutz (Godley pursuits ) also Gali( lazy #######) we gained the outnumbered buff.
    OOC was empty, I tried.
    Saying all that............and because im an unpleasant ####### who read Socrates
    Welcome back to those who tried , sorry we lost to many to continue. Creeps side is dead but they will return( hopefully).
    Incoming healing debuff u morons.
    Dunc this guy is new, and a creep wl who has been singing craid praises all over forums, so no need to be so rude to him. Thought you were better than that. But maybe we were slightly outnumbered, I didn't track at all last night but fight numbers did look nice and even for a change. We had in the fraid around 18, probably a few soloers around

    We were heal debuffing, at least I was when it wasn't resisted - other hunters were too, can't speak for any other classes debuffs, was concentrating on my job. We did quite well to beat 2 wls and 4 defis but that that one fight were you totally wiped us wasn't great. Tbh I thought you'd disbanded because we took that op, but we figured you'd disbanded and disbanded soon after. I didn't know creepside was in trouble, seemed quite active to me, maybe last night was just a bad night

    Der, you were both on at the same time. But I think numbers were about even.
    Last edited by Akrorgash; Apr 28 2014 at 02:30 PM.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

  2. #3077
    Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    Learn to count.
    Suggest Sesami street.
    After loosing nan (dc) and Lutz (Godley pursuits ) also Gali( lazy #######) we gained the outnumbered buff.
    OOC was empty, I tried.
    Saying all that............and because im an unpleasant ####### who read Socrates
    Welcome back to those who tried , sorry we lost to many to continue. Creeps side is dead but they will return( hopefully).
    Incoming healing debuff u morons.
    What? I guess we were on at different times.

    It was a back and forth fight that was fun and entertaining. I guess we were on at different times.
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

  3. #3078
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    can't speak for any other classes debuffs
    my warden did debuffed too :P
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

  4. #3079
    Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    my warden did debuffed too :P
    Seeing as we did so well that fight tr gy I figured other classes must be doing ok, but I didn't want to say 'oh yes everyone was debuffing' -> because I'd be lying, because I don't know. All I know is I was using HS whenever it was off CD and that quite often I'd be ready to trigger it but then notice the debuff already on my target. HS is a bad example of debuff though because that cd is bad and 6/10 times my HS was resisted ^^ Got some nice stuns and fears on the wls though
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

  5. #3080
    Quote Originally Posted by crl13107 View Post
    1. Burglar incoming healing is -50%.
    2. Only the warden incoming healing debuffs stack with other incoming healing debuffs.
    3. I tested rk and burglar debuffs today. Burglar did not stack with captain and Rk didn't stack with hunter(this should mean they won't stack with other classes as well).
    4. A warden can do -55% incomming healing which can only stack with 1 other class(2 wardens can't stack with each other to make -110%).

    In conclusion, having 1-2 wardens would be a good idea for any raid, but stacking every type of class to stack -150% incoming healing won't work because the incoming healing debuffs will just replace one another besides for the wardens.
    This looks like a very useful post... looks like for effective heal debuffing we need coordinated debuffing, wardens can run riot with it, but other classes need to be told when to use their debuffs = some serious organisation. Also need to factor in pot use etc, debuffs on the ratted target will have to be watched very carefully and by a freep who knows most classes and so recognises most debuffs. Ofc I'm sure freepside could get away with less (and im sure they quite often fail to coordinate and play effectively), in same way creepside gets away with not coordinating field promotions and various other skills... but working harder for your win makes it all the more sweeter imo
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

  6. #3081
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    226
    worth logging in yet?
    [url=http://www.overwolf.com/?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=signatures&utm_campaign=signature%2Bin%2Bforums][img]http://api.overwolf.com/users/Signature/athrood_gameplay.png[/img][/url]

  7. #3082
    Logged in tonight to try and find some 1v1s for a new video im working on, and I manage to record this absolute gem ^^

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcjaJtI4sV8

    I understand that I have store skills, but if you're going to lose a spar, lose it and dont spar again, dont just run mid-spar and then make up reasons for running. I logged freep after the spar and got bombarded with an array of pointless excuses for running away, like the imaginary second reaver who hit him to make him run...

    So yeah, i'll agree that Creeps are OP, but jeez I have 13 aud and he calls the r11+ zergtrain for me :/

    Until next time,

    Borgost/Shaknaar
    [URL=http://s603.photobucket.com/user/_katarinah_/media/kieranssig_zps1a33e2a5.png.html][IMG]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt119/_katarinah_/kieranssig_zps1a33e2a5.png[/IMG][/URL]

    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIvlPhky7uE[/url]

  8. #3083
    i dont remember allos ooc , maybe he did , i saw 2 reavers attacking a LM in front of GV , do you expect to sit and watch him die? Anyway , this is between YOU and ALLOSBOR so... if you wanna spar go to lc3

    I wanna mention the 6 freeps without a healer vs 12 creeps with 2 defilers and 1 WL fights inside RED TA ... me harasgorn ethelric melrean irmas Maximus vs an ARMY of creeps and still wiping em...

    It was fun menitoz i enjoyed it... #practise #hardwork #weaver #defiler #healingdebuff #FromReaverToWeaver

    15 defilers and 20 weavers online everyday.Before U13 you were practising with trainingdummies i think to be ready like rocky balboa thats why i never saw you around!!

    Hey,this is not going to everyone,there's some skilled people who were soloing with weaver before the update i know who you are dont worry , respect you

    Oh and i think that U13=Freepboost update cause you still need to stack heals to wipe freeps!! Dont post man , i already know what you will say...y'l waste your time .

    Since MAAAAAAAAANY of you here agree that Defiler=MINI , why dont you bring only 1 defiler per group? For example yesterday we had 3 minstrels(18 freeps, 1 mini per group).. Do you need that many WL and defilers? I thought you guys were saying that creepside have more skills than freepside(Challenge:Roll your freep and try to play i wanna see you and steal your movement)... But come on , who am i to change your gameplay...
    Last edited by da-hawkz; Apr 29 2014 at 01:11 AM.

  9. #3084
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealwynn View Post
    Logged in tonight to try and find some 1v1s for a new video im working on, and I manage to record this absolute gem ^^

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcjaJtI4sV8

    I understand that I have store skills, but if you're going to lose a spar, lose it and dont spar again, dont just run mid-spar and then make up reasons for running. I logged freep after the spar and got bombarded with an array of pointless excuses for running away, like the imaginary second reaver who hit him to make him run...

    So yeah, i'll agree that Creeps are OP, but jeez I have 13 aud and he calls the r11+ zergtrain for me :/

    Until next time,

    Borgost/Shaknaar
    Yup, hard to spar these days. Creeps are interrupting my reaver spars with "this is clubbing" excuse, freeps calling for zerg/running to oneshooters.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  10. #3085
    Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    Since MAAAAAAAAANY of you here agree that Defiler=MINI , why dont you bring only 1 defiler per group? For example yesterday we had 3 minstrels(18 freeps, 1 mini per group).. Do you need that many WL and defilers?
    During my yesterdays 1 hour of RvR action you were 12+ and we were 12 at start of my playtime and 18 freeps vs 12 creeps at the end, so more heals for less numbers seems reasonable.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  11. #3086
    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    During my yesterdays 1 hour of RvR action you were 12+ and we were 12 at start of my playtime and 18 freeps vs 12 creeps at the end, so more heals for less numbers seems reasonable.
    kees man please, you know that he does that all the time dont try to defend him.Somedays ago i wipe his 7 man group(I had 7 as well with 1 mini healing) , he had 2 healers ( 1 WL 1 def) and he comes back with 2 more.WHY?Ask irmas,getta,melrean WE ARE NOT BLIND. I dont stack heals my friend. 9 out of 10 i have only 1 healing class per group.Some freeps argued with me about that.This is how i roll and i will not do the things i make fun off.You have warleaders and defilers healing your 70k morale reavers and you come here and post about healingdebuffs and stuff.You know what i had enough of you.

  12. #3087
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    226
    so not worth logging in. thanks
    [url=http://www.overwolf.com/?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=signatures&utm_campaign=signature%2Bin%2Bforums][img]http://api.overwolf.com/users/Signature/athrood_gameplay.png[/img][/url]

  13. #3088
    Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    kees man please, you know that he does that all the time dont try to defend him.
    Im not defending anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    Somedays ago i wipe his 7 man group(I had 7 as well with 1 mini healing) , he had 2 healers ( 1 WL 1 def) and he comes back with 2 more.WHY?
    To win fight, thats why. No one entering moors with "Oh, i cant wait to loose some fights" attitude. And if u have Mini, Grd, Cappy and LM in group you do not need more heals.

    Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    Ask irmas,getta,melrean WE ARE NOT BLIND. I dont stack heals my friend. 9 out of 10 i have only 1 healing class per group.Some freeps argued with me about that.This is how i roll and i will not do the things i make fun off.You have warleaders and defilers healing your 70k morale reavers and you come here and post about healingdebuffs and stuff.You know what i had enough of you.
    So, this is how Dunc is rolling his groups, many freeps argued with him

    Stacking heals was pain in the creepside @ss during HD, reason was many more healers freepside than WLs and Defilers (you know, FOTM). Now ceeps have more FOTMs, and its not Dunc fault.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  14. #3089
    About heals:

    My personal view is that every 6 freep group should should have one healing minstrel and one cappy + every 6 creep group should have one def and one wl.

    Unfortunatelly this is the game.. If u want less heals form a 6 or a 12 group and not 18 or 24 groups although in 6 groups there should be at least 1 healer + 1 support so as to have quality fights..

    If both raids have 3d group I think 3 wl bubbles cds are enough to make cyrcles to outhealed targets all the time if there are decent creep healers on group..
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 29 2014 at 06:21 AM.
    [img]http://s30.postimg.org/q4ekj90y9/1b184a59f9115157d6fac4c3674c3885.jpg[/img]

    [I]I amar prestar aen..[/I] ''the world has changed..''

  15. #3090
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    About heals:

    My personal view is that every 6 freep group should should have one healing minstrel and one cappy + every 6 creep group should have one def and one wl.

    Unfortunatelly this is the game.. If u want less heals form a 6 or a 12 group and not 18 or 24 groups although in 6 groups there should be at least 1 healer + 1 support so as to have quality fights..

    If both raids have 3d group I think 3 wl bubbles cds are enough to make cyrcles all the time if there are decent creep healers on group..

    Exactly!!!

    Anf btw why so much QQ here? Yesterday i joined a raid again after some time and it was okay what Dunc did. We kept max 12 players in the raid, we didnt stack heals.

    Next funny thing is that every freep is arguiing about "Duncs"-Zerging-Tactics, but i didnt see it yesterday.

    1. You always had 16-17 freeps around, we were 12
    2. We didnt have leechers in the fights
    3. You had 4 OPs

    So when you cant kill us with 5 more and 4 OPs, then there is something wrong with your groups. You had 3 Minis and 2-3 Cappys, who is dealing dmg then??? Your hunters were shooting at everything except the rats targets.

    Healing Debuffs: They only healing debuff i had on me for example were from a cappy and from Novareth sometimes. Hunters have 2 skills to debuff i know of.
    Cappies: 2 Yellow cappies all the time..... For what? Bubbles? We shoot through them. In harms Way? We shoot rhough it. Why dont you have 2 red cappies so you have 30% more dmg for 1 min and 2 oathbreakers and more important 1 more healing debuff.
    LMs: Why is no LM changing to yellow traits in moors??? Our reavers wouldnt do much dmg anymore.

    Some people need to trait different now, learn your class-skills and creeps will die easily.

    At one or two points you had us close to being killed and there we had luck (Fight in DoF).



    Cya in moors
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s7.directupload.net/images/140324/8dvhmb5f.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  16. #3091
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    About heals:

    My personal view is that every 6 freep group should should have one healing minstrel and one cappy + every 6 creep group should have one def and one wl.

    Unfortunatelly this is the game.. If u want less heals form a 6 or a 12 group and not 18 or 24 groups although in 6 groups there should be at least 1 healer + 1 support so as to have quality fights..

    If both raids have 3d group I think 3 wl bubbles cds are enough to make cyrcles to outhealed targets all the time if there are decent creep healers on group..
    Can you see that its not the same anymore?Defilers have great heals,warleaders as well.You cant compare cappy heals with warleader?!why do they need a warleader per group? sorry this is stacking for me.
    Seems they are overpowred atm they can do it fine with 1 defiler or warleader.

  17. #3092
    Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    Can you see that its not the same anymore?Defilers have great heals,warleaders as well.You cant compare cappy heals with warleader?!why do they need a warleader per group? sorry this is stacking for me.
    Seems they are overpowred atm they can do it fine with 1 defiler or warleader.

    Yeah but who is rezzing when you only have a defiler in group? Who is debuffing the freeps when there is no defiler in group? Minis are still op-healers, and cappys are maybe not the best healers compared to wls but they do other stuff, they are supporters and can do a lot more.
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s7.directupload.net/images/140324/8dvhmb5f.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  18. #3093
    Still waiting for the day that freeps will say creeps won with honour!! (Maybe the same goes for you)

    Always the same excuse outnumber and heals stack
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

    GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

  19. #3094
    Quote Originally Posted by Beornbryt View Post
    Exactly!!!

    Anf btw why so much QQ here? Yesterday i joined a raid again after some time and it was okay what Dunc did. We kept max 12 players in the raid, we didnt stack heals.

    Next funny thing is that every freep is arguiing about "Duncs"-Zerging-Tactics, but i didnt see it yesterday.

    1. You always had 16-17 freeps around, we were 12
    2. We didnt have leechers in the fights
    3. You had 4 OPs

    So when you cant kill us with 5 more and 4 OPs, then there is something wrong with your groups. You had 3 Minis and 2-3 Cappys, who is dealing dmg then??? Your hunters were shooting at everything except the rats targets.

    Healing Debuffs: They only healing debuff i had on me for example were from a cappy and from Novareth sometimes. Hunters have 2 skills to debuff i know of.
    Cappies: 2 Yellow cappies all the time..... For what? Bubbles? We shoot through them. In harms Way? We shoot rhough it. Why dont you have 2 red cappies so you have 30% more dmg for 1 min and 2 oathbreakers and more important 1 more healing debuff.
    LMs: Why is no LM changing to yellow traits in moors??? Our reavers wouldnt do much dmg anymore.

    Some people need to trait different now, learn your class-skills and creeps will die easily.

    At one or two points you had us close to being killed and there we had luck (Fight in DoF).



    Cya in moors
    Ok man ok ,you learnt to play your classes blabla, the tactics thing again , you guys really dont wanna admit that you Bring extra healers and you send the ball back to us.

  20. #3095
    Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    Ok man ok ,you learnt to play your classes blabla, the tactics thing again , you guys really dont wanna admit that you Bring extra healers and you send the ball back to us.
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s7.directupload.net/images/140324/8dvhmb5f.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  21. #3096
    Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    why do they need a warleader per group?
    Simple answer, he can
    1. rezz infight
    2. bubble
    3. have very nice debuff/buff Banners
    4. nice aura (defensiv/offensive)
    5. remove stuns/slows etc. from the group
    6. is the only notable resource of power during long fights
    and of course he has nice group heals.

  22. #3097
    dude i have a warleader as well with store skills i know what he is capable of , with your logic we should add a second minstrel for anthems fears and runekeepers healing cause Dont tell me that mini heals is better from Warleader+Defiler at the same group(we can test it if you want to see ) ..Sooooooooo Healing raids again , if i want to play a survival game il choose resident evil or Silent hill

  23. #3098
    Ok, you got a wl .. then tell me, which panic skills have a wl ? Can he play dead ? Or bubble himself? No he cant.
    You need atleast 2 healers in a group to protect each other. I hate turbine for this, but it is what it is.

    Imagine your mini cant play dead and you have no capy for the buble. Howlong you would survive as a group ? Your mini will die in seconds
    at the begining of a fight.

  24. #3099
    Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    Ok man ok ,you learnt to play your classes blabla, the tactics thing again , you guys really dont wanna admit that you Bring extra healers and you send the ball back to us.
    Hawk, its all about tactics and knowing your class ATM.Yesterday i havnt seen once big yellow HS mark on any creep, maybe i missed it but TBH hard to miss that thing. It seems "shoot at something, it will die sooner or later" era is over.

    For your "creep group setup" sugestion - log your WL, form a 12 man raid with only you on WL, and try to do anything except taking OPs/Keeps/GV camp.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  25. #3100
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijani View Post
    Ok, you got a wl .. then tell me, which panic skills have a wl ? Can he play dead ? Or bubble himself? No he cant.
    You need atleast 2 healers in a group to protect each other. I hate turbine for this, but it is what it is.
    I agree with you on that but...isnt it a heal stack??(For those reasons you say and i see your point !)We post and post and finally someone says it...So after all those conversations we had , creeps need 2 healers lets say we have 24v24 2x4=8 healers , 1/3!!! of raid is healing on full craid . Yes dahawk we have 8 healers for those reasons,we dont have faint etc etc..SAY it dont deny it..

 

 
Page 124 of 169 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 134 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload