We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 113 of 169 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Nope, better one. It will be easier for creeps to launch themselves out of this game, using catapults.
    I was curious about catapults, will the freep ones have bubbles and self heals?

Quote Originally Posted by Bofrin View Post

No, freeps will get trebuchets

Leaked from Palantir program:

Leaked from Palantir program:

Fixed it for you.
    Last edited by Tharvendall; Feb 24 2014 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post

Fixed it for you.
    I had info 1 week old, seems there was update meantime

the fix seems about right, but then i don't know why i care. I uninstalled lotro months ago and have no plans on re installing it to be fair.
    Last edited by Bofrin; Feb 24 2014 at 12:54 PM. Reason: brainfart

the fix seems about right, but then i don't know why i care. I uninstalled lotro months ago and have no plans on re installing it to be fair.

I'm out as well, I just can't be arsed anymore. About a month before HD, I was logging in only to stay for some 20-30 minutes and see if there's anyone around at GV. Gave up completely sometime around november. Not coming back.

If you asked me now why i'm still lurking around in the forums, I couldn't give you a proper answer.

I'm out as well, I just can't be arsed anymore. About a month before HD, I was logging in only to stay for some 20-30 minutes and see if there's anyone around at GV. Gave up completely sometime around november. Not coming back.

If you asked me now why i'm still lurking around in the forums, I couldn't give you a proper answer.
    Cuz its here where best pvp of this game is happening. Thats why im here.

To be fair Morth, I think the only reason I was hanging round for so long was the community and some of the people I played with.

LOTRO PvMP died really at the launch of RoI, or maybe when Codemasters stopped running the EU servers. After that it became a joke, which is a shame because turbine have a gold mine on their hands really if only they actually invested time and money into it.

To be fair Morth, I think the only reason I was hanging round for so long was the community and some of the people I played with.

LOTRO PvMP died really at the launch of RoI, or maybe when Codemasters stopped running the EU servers. After that it became a joke, which is a shame because turbine have a gold mine on their hands really if only they actually invested time and money into it.

I liked RoI. Withy's PvMP community was much smaller. In comparison to RoR or HD, RoI was amazing. What do we have now? We have been almost completely deprived of any solo and small group action. All there is nowadays is big raids and BD/Grams fighting, which is disgusting.
    This part of the game is too far gone to be salvageable. With every new update they make one step forward and some three-four steps back.

I liked RoI. Withy's PvMP community was much smaller. In comparison to RoR or HD, RoI was amazing. What do we have now? We have been almost completely deprived of any solo and small group action. All there is nowadays is big raids and BD/Grams fighting, which is disgusting.
    This part of the game is too far gone to be salvageable. With every new update they make one step forward and some three-four steps back.
    Didn't you hear Lutz ?!

UPDATE 13= BALANCE FFS
    If you actually believe that bs..

p.s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HfuxgQJ8sk

why would people still hope for balance?
    Turbine isn't capable of "balancing" PvE, which is generic mechanism.
    And people are looking for them to "balance" PvP, which includes a lot more variables.
    wave bye bye to the incompetent game producers whose intentions seem to be to wreck the game as much as they humanly can.
    Or perhaps turbine is using LoTRO to give interns a database to tinkle with before moving to a game they see a future for. (I heard angry birds is doing well these days)

Shoutout to odereth, I just cracked up on that video, made my day.
    Last edited by georg112; Feb 24 2014 at 06:17 PM.

Thnx for the fights tonight guys.

I know i said i will be leaving withy but after playing other games and stuff my feel just wont let go from LOTRO -.- Thats why i am here almost 4 years.
    See a few more players is gone and i do hope some will return soon.

Regards
    Lavasioth ( kinda newbie atm )

Cool

Hope we can get some good fights this weekend

Sorry Boshal for the OR attack on you when you stopped the fight. I was in a bit of revenge mode for killing a LM so close to me
    Maybe we as players should consider not to go out and have revenge on one another. Remember we all people behind chars.
    Mostly you will see me pass a creep that's solo and tbh i have tried telling some players to stop attack on some solo creeps ( even swearing a little ).
    Have not gotten time to play much so I may miss whats going on around moors during night times.

Regards
    Lava

Rusted blades switched with lightsaber. Ill take a look at u13 but for now i im filled with Dark Side of The Force ;]

Cya and ty for good time.

Rusted blades switched with lightsaber. Ill take a look at u13 but for now i im filled with Dark Side of The Force ;]

*waves slowly in the air with hairy spider leg, using jedi mind trick*

"Lotro is good enough for you"

(Hope, you are not some kind of Toydarian like Watto)

Farewell Kees, hope we see you soon again

What server Kees ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post

What server Kees ?
    Red Eclipse

aff says hello from snowy , enjoy this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppsc...ature=youtu.be

Hello Withywindlers, recently I made a video - a compilation of 1700 screens of my burg gameplay. In the end, it contains some etten-related stuff: http://youtu.be/J-uYwngjXZI . Caution: 9 screenshots per second
    Anyways, I wish good fun in Ettens to all still playin

I want you back, and now. you slimy burglar

Hi guys, there is something i dont understand .. maybe someone can explain.

1. Why are freep raids only fight at there own keep or graveyard, even if they got more people ?
    2. If there is only one Creep raid around and 2 Freep raids, why you always have to attack them with both at the same time? Afraid to lose?
    3. Why creeps dont logout, when they see that freeps dont want to have fights ?

Thx for answers :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post

What server Kees ?

ooo a smash monkey

im on Tomb of Freedon Nadd normally queued for wz on my operative

Quote Originally Posted by Kijani View Post

1. Why are freep raids only fight at there own keep or graveyard, even if they got more people ?
    2. If there is only one Creep raid around and 2 Freep raids, why you always have to attack them with both at the same time? Afraid to lose?

These questions have been asked by many Creep players on all the servers for about 7 years, so good luck getting an answer to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kijani View Post

ad1:
    Freep pupulation is 10% good players and 90% mediocre/bad players enjoying EZmode. However, that majority think that they are good players, and being good player means that they do not losing fights. Hugin keeps/GY helps them in "not-losing" so they keep thinking that they are PRO.

ad2:
    Superior numbers makes them feel like PRO PvPers. See above. Not losing is the keyword.

ad3:
    This happens when freeps are losing. When they are losing there is a 99% chance that they will come back with double numbers and fight will start again. So creeps are waiting for freeps when they are gathering up to enjoy ad1 and ad2 again.

These questions have been asked by many Creep players on all the servers for about 7 years, so good luck getting an answer to them.
    TA DA!

Page 113 of 169 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 123 163 ... LastLast