We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 110 of 169 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 120 160 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 4216
  1. #2726
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1
    Warning/Acthung QQ post inc.

    I honestly havent seen more disgusting moors than those. A really ego-loving cappy managed to kill every kind of fun for many players in the place we call moors.
    Always zerging with his yellow cappies and hugging backdoors i mean really the only reason they pve is to get the backdoor so they wont lose rating. I joined one of his groups for 2 minutes and i honestly ragequitted by his pve fetish and all that for 200 comms for my reavers 14 audacity. I really hope his VIP runs out then we might have something to do in moors besides sitting in grams and counting yellow cappies.



    Thats the action i get for last 3 weeks kill. Kill something fast enough before they get a shield from their cappy.

    Now you can give some attention to that clown zrinko.


    Edit1: Btw not speaking of leischo.
    Last edited by zitanita; Jan 20 2014 at 04:32 PM.

  2. #2727
    Quote Originally Posted by zitanita View Post
    Warning/Acthung QQ post inc.

    I honestly havent seen more disgusting moors than those. A really ego-loving cappy managed to kill every kind of fun for many players in the place we call moors.
    Always zerging with his yellow cappies and hugging backdoors i mean really the only reason they pve is to get the backdoor so they wont lose rating. I joined one of his groups for 2 minutes and i honestly ragequitted by his pve fetish and all that for 200 comms for my reavers 14 audacity. I really hope his VIP runs out then we might have something to do in moors besides sitting in grams and counting yellow cappies.



    Thats the action i get for last 3 weeks kill. Kill something fast enough before they get a shield from their cappy.

    Now you can give some attention to that clown zrinko.
    Yes, yellow cappies have killed raid v raid for me. They are a challenge solo, but ofc, after a few mins they get bored and call in a zerg party. Hopefully things might change in the future, even if Turbine does nothing about it...

    Will pay good cappy scalp for eau de Odereth, sounds divine
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

  3. #2728
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Not just yellow cappy's but also those bloody blue Guardians.
    Fix needs to happen fast or we see more players leave game and tbh we can't afford that
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

  4. #2729
    Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    I have, and it's online, i though u know it already.

    Wow, no I didnt, you have to give me a link!

  5. #2730
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post
    Wow, no I didnt, you have to give me a link!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwtC0A7QUGs
    4:05 Golden
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  6. #2731
    Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    Im still waiting for one vid not completely filled with lies, delusions or hate. Or all at once.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  7. #2732
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Im still waiting for one vid not completely filled with lies, delusions or hate. Or all at once.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvNqaeoOViw
    this ?
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  8. #2733
    Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    Im not sure what i saw. What im sure is that watching this movie i wasted 45 seconds of my precious time.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  9. #2734
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    853
    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Im not sure what i saw. What im sure is that watching this movie i wasted 45 seconds of my precious time.
    Hope this can bring you back even some of the lost time.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzQZcX-G-rA


    The original Valdez

  10. #2735
    Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Hope this can bring you back even some of the lost time.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzQZcX-G-rA
    Much better Ty

    So pwned....
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  11. #2736
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Much better Ty

    So pwned....
    bah
    Travelling with King Z is better...
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  12. #2737
    Creeps love when there is a ratio of 3:1 creeps to freeps. At least that is what happens to me all the time. Maybe they are thinking, well if we are just 2:1 it might take us 2 min to kill this grassguy i rather have 3 vs 1 to ensure a quick all i want is max infamy and if i kill faster i will get more or?.

  13. #2738
    Quote Originally Posted by GrassEater View Post
    Creeps love when there is a ratio of 3:1 creeps to freeps. At least that is what happens to me all the time. Maybe they are thinking, well if we are just 2:1 it might take us 2 min to kill this grassguy i rather have 3 vs 1 to ensure a quick all i want is max infamy and if i kill faster i will get more or?.
    Zerg zerg zerg But I would be very surprised if the tables were turned that you/any other freeps wouldn't attack and get some inf if it was a lone creep. But respect to you Grass, I enjoy our 1v1s, i just need to stop being so nice instead of letting you heal to make things fairer :P
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

  14. #2739
    Hello,

    long time i dont post here, just wanted to talk a few things:

    - Me as creep leader at the night on raid vs raid ( group vs group ), i'm tired of hearing freeps saying i stack heals on my groups, let me tell you 1 thing if the action start i always try find 2 healers per group (1 WL+1 defiler, if i don't have 1 defiler for x group i replace with WL) and the rest dps. Tired of people talking bs all the time, tired of freeps only look for win.

    Dear freeps when you say we stack heals, let me tell you one thing, maybe ask your blue champs to trait dps, Captains to run in red / blue to increase dps or out going heal, guardians to leave shield wall and trait dps, same for burglars, rk's everything, but no!! is better run on survive mode so if need you can run towards 1shooters, BD or keeps and you are safe, and you can come back with full morale and fight again!

    Another thing i want to tell is special for captains, usal freep tactic: set 1 cappy out of combat (yellow prefer) and pop up rez out-of-combat, impressive that tactic even in open fights! clap clap. And now you say but WL's rez have only 1 minute, and i tell you that fu.c.king rez from WL is just to feed your bellies again and again, since you guys decide win at all costs, with that silly rez out of combat.

    So for some freeps that decided to act like that, i'll not type names for sure you know that guys i'll not feed your bellies again no worries, at the night when we can have some action, don't worry Kami will take a break at least of leading creep groups, so you can accuse someone else for stack heals.

    Kami never play fair, kami always win with more numbers and always with stack heals!

    For you that only play freepside, you should take a look at creepside and see how things work, special in group Vs groups.
    Last edited by SANTAREM; Feb 04 2014 at 01:03 PM.
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

    GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

  15. #2740
    Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post

    So for some freeps that decided to act like that, i'll not type names for sure you know that.
    Not me for once, huzzah!
    [URL=http://s603.photobucket.com/user/_katarinah_/media/kieranssig_zps1a33e2a5.png.html][IMG]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt119/_katarinah_/kieranssig_zps1a33e2a5.png[/IMG][/URL]

    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIvlPhky7uE[/url]

  16. #2741
    Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    i'm tired of hearing freeps saying i stack heals on my groups,
    When i rolled creep here friend from Gilrain said: "You playing on Withy? I heard freeps stacking heals there"

    You guys freeps laughting at zrinko but you all are acting like him. He is King of WW freeps indeed
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  17. #2742
    Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    Hello,

    long time i dont post here, just wanted to talk a few things:

    - Me as creep leader at the night on raid vs raid ( group vs group ), i'm tired of hearing freeps saying i stack heals on my groups, let me tell you 1 thing if the action start i always try find 2 healers per group (1 WL+1 defiler, if i don't have 1 defiler for x group i replace with WL) and the rest dps. Tired of people talking bs all the time, tired of freeps only look for win.

    Dear freeps when you say we stack heals, let me tell you one thing, maybe ask your blue champs to trait dps, Captains to run in red / blue to increase dps or out going heal, guardians to leave shield wall and trait dps, same for burglars, rk's everything, but no!! is better run on survive mode so if need you can run towards 1shooters, BD or keeps and you are safe, and you can come back with full morale and fight again!

    Another thing i want to tell is special for captains, usal freep tactic: set 1 cappy out of combat (yellow prefer) and pop up rez out-of-combat, impressive that tactic even in open fights! clap clap. And now you say but WL's rez have only 1 minute, and i tell you that fu.c.king rez from WL is just to feed your bellies again and again, since you guys decide win at all costs, with that silly rez out of combat.

    So for some freeps that decided to act like that, i'll not type names for sure you know that guys i'll not feed your bellies again no worries, at the night when we can have some action, don't worry Kami will take a break at least of leading creep groups, so you can accuse someone else for stack heals.

    Kami never play fair, kami always win with more numbers and always with stack heals!

    For you that only play freepside, you should take a look at creepside and see how things work, special in group Vs groups.
    Santa , it was 3 days ago i think when we had a fraid of 18 if you remember the LUG hill fight and there was too many heals mate(YOu told us to get more ops but..) , even the squishy targeted wargs were not going down , it was not about the setup and tactics , we had Open fight for 15-20 min and we managed to get some kills but the bubbles rezes and stuff was too much.We had no blue champs only aoe , there was a dps cappy in dpsmaingroup and we had decent heals.Next day i got an invite to a raid , we had lots of freeps and you guys were camping us in LUG GY. I counted 10 heals WL's and DEfilers.I believe you that you in your groups invite 2-2 def wl or wl and wl BUT at the time there was again that heal fest.Noone is BLAMING you , i know there's another Creeps around at the time but when you have the Main craid so who do you expect freeps will blame? The only thing that WE all can do(freepcreeps) is balance the heals.You are a good raid leader and personal i want from you to continue leading these craids but you have to understand that both sides want to have fun and there's no fun when there's that many heals around.

  18. #2743
    Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    Santa , it was 3 days ago i think when we had a fraid of 18 if you remember the LUG hill fight and there was too many heals mate(YOu told us to get more ops but..) , even the squishy targeted wargs were not going down , it was not about the setup and tactics , we had Open fight for 15-20 min and we managed to get some kills but the bubbles rezes and stuff was too much.We had no blue champs only aoe , there was a dps cappy in dpsmaingroup and we had decent heals.Next day i got an invite to a raid , we had lots of freeps and you guys were camping us in LUG GY. I counted 10 heals WL's and DEfilers.I believe you that you in your groups invite 2-2 def wl or wl and wl BUT at the time there was again that heal fest.Noone is BLAMING you , i know there's another Creeps around at the time but when you have the Main craid so who do you expect freeps will blame? The only thing that WE all can do(freepcreeps) is balance the heals.You are a good raid leader and personal i want from you to continue leading these craids but you have to understand that both sides want to have fun and there's no fun when there's that many heals around.

    On that fight on lug hill i remember perfectly my group had 3 creep groups ( 4 WL's and 2 defilers if im not wrong) perfectly normal as i said if i dont find 1 defiler ill replace with a WL so makes 1 group with 2 WL's (always the strong group with the reavers) and for the other 2 groups 1 WL+defiler, maybe wasnt so many heals but you guys that was lacking some decent dps/heals, bad rat or bad organization. We had some nice fights tho before the break.

    About the other day as you said you saw 10 WL's + some defilers, well for that i can tell you for sure, wasnt me leading (: .

    About you saying both sides want have fun.. hm think you are wrong, since my decision comes from 1 or 2 freeps decided start a group only to "win" after wiping only 1 time, and after creep raid lost in front of TA duo many rez's out of combat from freeps.

    So well in my view i hope you (freeps) have some fun without me around leading zerg groups as most of you say. Maybe next week i'll find will to try again.

    If you doubt about my fair play in the moors, i suggest you to log creep in one day with lots of action, play alongside with me and you'll see what happen.
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

    GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

  19. #2744
    Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    Hello,

    long time i dont post here, just wanted to talk a few things:

    - Me as creep leader at the night on raid vs raid ( group vs group ), i'm tired of hearing freeps saying i stack heals on my groups, let me tell you 1 thing if the action start i always try find 2 healers per group (1 WL+1 defiler, if i don't have 1 defiler for x group i replace with WL) and the rest dps. Tired of people talking bs all the time, tired of freeps only look for win.

    Dear freeps when you say we stack heals, let me tell you one thing, maybe ask your blue champs to trait dps, Captains to run in red / blue to increase dps or out going heal, guardians to leave shield wall and trait dps, same for burglars, rk's everything, but no!! is better run on survive mode so if need you can run towards 1shooters, BD or keeps and you are safe, and you can come back with full morale and fight again!

    Another thing i want to tell is special for captains, usal freep tactic: set 1 cappy out of combat (yellow prefer) and pop up rez out-of-combat, impressive that tactic even in open fights! clap clap. And now you say but WL's rez have only 1 minute, and i tell you that fu.c.king rez from WL is just to feed your bellies again and again, since you guys decide win at all costs, with that silly rez out of combat.

    So for some freeps that decided to act like that, i'll not type names for sure you know that guys i'll not feed your bellies again no worries, at the night when we can have some action, don't worry Kami will take a break at least of leading creep groups, so you can accuse someone else for stack heals.

    Kami never play fair, kami always win with more numbers and always with stack heals!

    For you that only play freepside, you should take a look at creepside and see how things work, special in group Vs groups.
    As someone who hasn't been in moors in months, I will say this:

    1) I hear you are a great raid leader take a breath and don't let a few bad apples get to you like this. Both sides stack heals, both sides want to win, it is just the way the moors always have been. Both sides must remember that the more heals you have, the less dps. You may survive longer but will kill less. whether you have 2 healers or 1 healer per group will just determine if the fight is 5 min long, or 2 hours long. In 90% of fights I was in back in the day the outcome of the fight was more on organization and following a rat, as opposed to specific group make-up.

    2) about survival class builds, each build has its disadvantages and you as a creep leader should take advantage of this. If it's a blue champ just leave it his dps is much less than other builds and will not be of large concern to squishy creeps. Captains have longer cool downs, pick the easy target make them use their bubble and they're just waiting and doing little ( warleaders have bubbles too). For blue guards, come on, this is so easy to fix. 1 stun and SW is gone, just assign a warg to stun or defiler to fear if you see SW on healer, 20s cooldown, guard has 0 dps in blue so he is useless just sitting on his hands until the cooldown pops(also defilers have something similar to sw). LM, I assume, dont use anti-stun anymore since it only lasts a few seconds.

    If this is how freeps are playing now it should be easy if you plan it right. Freeps will do one of two things: 1) they will see their survival build isn't contributing to the fraid and if they're smart they will change builds in between fights. or 2) they are dumb and you can keep the same strategy and beat them again.

    3) as for out of combat rez, just keep a ba on each captain and they cannot leave combat. This is what our leader did on Snowy. Just takes some planning, have wargs see group make up and assign roles. Also I am sure in some cases that cappy rez feeds creeps also

    Lastly, just dont listen to these QQing freeps. you have whatever group you have, all you can hope is that the opponent freeps are man-enough to take you on.

  20. #2745
    Kami tries to be fair and creepside really needs him. Nobody else leads with the same attention to detail he does, which surprises me, because I've learnt from him - I'm trying to learn new leading tricks elsewhere atm and maybe one day I'll pluck up courage to lead more, but I couldn't deal with zerg mentality some creeps have, would probs rage kick people and then make enemies...craid leading also requires respect and trust, and I'm not sure I have that yet.

    Craid leading is still something I'm trying to learn more about, but I have noticed that putting a rat up and saying 'hit this' isn't enough to win and nor should it be, it deserves a wipe. Needs to be planning and coordination and good use of wargs/spiders for CC. 70% good players who know their class, 30% good leader with good rat and skill knowledge. What I think would be fantastic is getting the reavers trained up in a rotation that means they impale roughly at same time = carnage. Defi fear isn't used enough, with good wl in group, defi can concentrate on applying the basic slimes and using blight, fear and debuffing more.

    I do disagree about the ressing point Kami made though. I don't see the problem with in combat ressing by cappies - its easily combatable and i think its fair now since wl res cd got reduced. What counts as 'healstacking' depends entirely on what you are facing and whether they are dps orientated or heals. The test is that if only 1 or 2 of your craid is dying and freeps are wiping = either creeps are healstacking and you cant kill anything (probably because fraid are cappy/guard stacking! ) or fraid sucks.

    I do think 2 wls in a group is a bit over the top....but would depend on fraid composition and their numbers, but ofc if they can't kill the reavers, then they die easily...i don't think with 24 craid vs 15 freeps that that is a reasonable thing to do. 1 good defi, 1 good wl should be more than enough in a group, unless you are swamped by burgs/massive burst dps

    I think problem is that too many freeps are traited for 'survival' and so aren't actually killing much, they're just bubbling and glowing a lot.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

  21. #2746
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    Kami tries to be fair and creepside really needs him. Nobody else leads with the same attention to detail he does, which surprises me, because I've learnt from him - I'm trying to learn new leading tricks elsewhere atm and maybe one day I'll pluck up courage to lead more, but I couldn't deal with zerg mentality some creeps have, would probs rage kick people and then make enemies...craid leading also requires respect and trust, and I'm not sure I have that yet.

    Craid leading is still something I'm trying to learn more about, but I have noticed that putting a rat up and saying 'hit this' isn't enough to win and nor should it be, it deserves a wipe. Needs to be planning and coordination and good use of wargs/spiders for CC. 70% good players who know their class, 30% good leader with good rat and skill knowledge. What I think would be fantastic is getting the reavers trained up in a rotation that means they impale roughly at same time = carnage. Defi fear isn't used enough, with good wl in group, defi can concentrate on applying the basic slimes and using blight, fear and debuffing more.

    I do disagree about the ressing point Kami made though. I don't see the problem with in combat ressing by cappies - its easily combatable and i think its fair now since wl res cd got reduced. What counts as 'healstacking' depends entirely on what you are facing and whether they are dps orientated or heals. The test is that if only 1 or 2 of your craid is dying and freeps are wiping = either creeps are healstacking and you cant kill anything (probably because fraid are cappy/guard stacking! ) or fraid sucks.

    I do think 2 wls in a group is a bit over the top....but would depend on fraid composition and their numbers, but ofc if they can't kill the reavers, then they die easily...i don't think with 24 craid vs 15 freeps that that is a reasonable thing to do. 1 good defi, 1 good wl should be more than enough in a group, unless you are swamped by burgs/massive burst dps

    I think problem is that too many freeps are traited for 'survival' and so aren't actually killing much, they're just bubbling and glowing a lot.

    It doesn't really matter how the raid is built, survivability or dps, if you know what you have to do with it, you can beat down pretty much anything with a fraid.

    There are only 2 reasons for me to build a fraid atm: I hear ALOT about zergs from creep side, creeps already run in an obvious craid while freeps have nothing of the kind.

    And exactly Akkro, 20-24 creeps vs 12-15 freeps and they have 5-6 warleaders has nothing to do with being reasonable, exactly the reason why my raid 2 days ago had 7-8 freep healers plus cappies. I heard they enjoyed that pretty much.

    Creeps are def weaker atm in bigger scaled fights, they shouldn't piss of the freeps with lame tactics, cause one thing they should be clear about: Freeps can be WAY MORE lame, if they want to.


    Cya on the battlefield.

  22. #2747
    The same names come up again and again. Us followers (not raid leaders) have to aknowledge that with each hate tell/ooc qq you take a little bit of will away from them and eventually they stop bothering. Which is okay but let us not forget that without santarem leading creeps, we are just un-organized pile of meat and craid seem to scatter over an area of 150metres by just trying to move around.
    On freeps you should remember that if you keep flaming leischo and he wont lead you anymore, you will get zerged or will spend the forseeable future on lug backdoor.

    As for me, who has played plenty with both of them in PvMP and PvE alike, It's just straining to constantly hear QQ about my friends and having to tolerate that even if it means turning off raid-voice or hiding away the global/ooc chat. I think you guys are talking too much #### about people who you don't know at all and you base your idiotic opinions on the global mood of whichever side you are on. Please have an opinion of your own instead of going with the verbal qq zerg surroundings that casts it's veil over the ettenmoors.
    [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/344cakx.jpg[/IMG]

  23. #2748

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post
    It doesn't really matter how the raid is built, survivability or dps, if you know what you have to do with it, you can beat down pretty much anything with a fraid.

    There are only 2 reasons for me to build a fraid atm: I hear ALOT about zergs from creep side, creeps already run in an obvious craid while freeps have nothing of the kind.

    And exactly Akkro, 20-24 creeps vs 12-15 freeps and they have 5-6 warleaders has nothing to do with being reasonable, exactly the reason why my raid 2 days ago had 7-8 freep healers plus cappies. I heard they enjoyed that pretty much.

    Creeps are def weaker atm in bigger scaled fights, they shouldn't piss of the freeps with lame tactics, cause one thing they should be clear about: Freeps can be WAY MORE lame, if they want to.


    Cya on the battlefield.
    You have heard a lot about zergs from creep side? By creep raids? Maybe look for slick flesh /warleader buffs on everyone , if its not on all its likely not a raid.

    You know how many people currently form raids on creep side during the day ? Two . Me and Santa .

    Have I ever formed a raid to kill solo freeps ...NO , ask anyone on creep side , does Santa ? You must be joking , this is the guy who leaves solos and small groups alive to attack us in the back when we find the main raid .

    Ill only form a craid if a large group of freeps are camping or roaming a round looking for action . First I want to know numbers , now here's the problem , wargie says 24 freeps at Lug . Now this is very likely a group of 12 a second group of 6 and maybe 6 loners , but you cant expect me to come to Lug with a group of 12 creeps , Im going to get 18-24 if they are available , otherwise its going to be 24v 12 .

    Now here me and Santa differ in tactics , once Im raided up Im going to kill all those 24 at lug ( apologies to the solos /small groups caught up in this, but you know if I didn't you are going to attack us from behind once I find the main group ,you are trying to leech guys , this is the downside ).
    So then guys its your choice , we have chosen to group to fight your 24 at Lug , if you don't want to group then you are going to die , don't expect me to come with 12 and feed you. Communication helps but there is always going to be a spy /solo to give the position of any arranged fight causing one side to rage.

    I remember the 24 group with 6 warleaders , we had 2 defilers , this wasn't through choice , it was all that was available , heals on creep side are limited to who's online , as healing classes are currently hopeless outside a group not many log on .

    So you are saying a good freep group can beat anything. ( agreed )
    But a group with more than 4 warleaders is lame and unbeatable ( eh what ?, see previous line)
    So if the only healers available are warleaders we shouldn't try to fight ?
    I know Grass complained we made freeps wait the other day while we took Dof buffs , well I sorry for the wait guys ( creeps have done enough waiting in the past) but we were getting 1 infamy from some kills, with the buffs it was a huge 2 .

    So we shouldn't piss you off because you're capable of being much more lame than us? ^^ yeah I can believe it .

  24. #2749
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post
    It doesn't really matter how the raid is built, survivability or dps, if you know what you have to do with it, you can beat down pretty much anything with a fraid.

    There are only 2 reasons for me to build a fraid atm: I hear ALOT about zergs from creep side, creeps already run in an obvious craid while freeps have nothing of the kind.

    And exactly Akkro, 20-24 creeps vs 12-15 freeps and they have 5-6 warleaders has nothing to do with being reasonable, exactly the reason why my raid 2 days ago had 7-8 freep healers plus cappies. I heard they enjoyed that pretty much.

    Creeps are def weaker atm in bigger scaled fights, they shouldn't piss of the freeps with lame tactics, cause one thing they should be clear about: Freeps can be WAY MORE lame, if they want to.


    Cya on the battlefield.
    Leicho TeamWork its not SheepWork, just couse u never seen proper TeamWork doesnt mean u can say its non existance ( yes, if u say that raid build doesnt matter ur saying that Team work doesnt exist )
    Why should u stack everything if u dont use 30% of is habilities? U dont stack to win u stack to dont lose.
    There is 2 ways of doing it Leicho, Skillwise and Stackwise and what i see in the moors is most likely 90% Stacking, now tell me something?! what are u burgs gonna do when they get squishy again ( or maybe its only hard to play :P)?, what about ur captains? , will u ppl go back to the Rk´ and Wardens u made for RoR. Dont get me wrong im not in the right to tell u what class to play, i dont pay your game but if u ppl are always looking for Easy u never gonna experience the best of what this game can give... Teamwork.
    And about pissing of the freeps... What are u gonna Enforce Now?! The world doesnt move arround u m8 and honestly if u keep it like this urself will get bored of it and leave, i hope it doesnt have to come to that.

    Cheers
    Nill
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000053c75/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  25. #2750
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post
    It doesn't really matter how the raid is built, survivability or dps, if you know what you have to do with it, you can beat down pretty much anything with a fraid.

    There are only 2 reasons for me to build a fraid atm: I hear ALOT about zergs from creep side, creeps already run in an obvious craid while freeps have nothing of the kind.

    And exactly Akkro, 20-24 creeps vs 12-15 freeps and they have 5-6 warleaders has nothing to do with being reasonable, exactly the reason why my raid 2 days ago had 7-8 freep healers plus cappies. I heard they enjoyed that pretty much.

    Creeps are def weaker atm in bigger scaled fights, they shouldn't piss of the freeps with lame tactics, cause one thing they should be clear about: Freeps can be WAY MORE lame, if they want to.


    Cya on the battlefield.
    So cappys arent healers anymore? They still trow heals so they are still healers in my opinion.
    And following on that we creeps need to fight at least once a week a fraid that has double numbers of healers...
    PS ur 12-15 man fraid had 4 cappys , 2 minis +RK healing so that made ur fraid existing 50% out of healers, u call that reasonable?

 

 
Page 110 of 169 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 120 160 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload