We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 108 of 169 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 118 158 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaromorthor View Post
    Hmm. Do you know pepole what I see as a creep of freep when I enter Ettenmoors? A big chessboard. Not just chessboard, but chessboard with angry pieces in it and no rules. Creeps obviously moan about freeps, where freeps are winning or don´t play fair. Same with Freeps which are moaning about our creep play. As a creep or freep, I am truly enjoying every day in our pvmp. At this point I am affraid I have to defend Bestone. Why? He is one of the best leader´s on our server with huge kin . Not just that, he brings more freeps to Ettenmoors, where we can challenge them and challenge him too. It is all about challenging and the way we will choose how to kill our enemies. If this is his strategy how to play this game, then it is a good strategy, cause he is winning so it should be up to us how we choose our strategy not letting him do his one. It is not fair strategy to us, that is true but it is stretegy which is not allowing us to kill him that easily. So i would say do not moan about how he retakes Ops to make it 4:0 for him, but do not allow him to do so. And about wasting time in Ettenmoors I have to say that not even one minute is wasting a time there.

Good luck freeps/creeps.

P.S.: Bestone goes time to time solo to Moors. I do remember when me and Boshal found him solo or with one more player in Moors.
    About Bestone
    Him as a out-of-PvMP player I can't say anything yes I see big kin he's leading, nice but that doesn't affect his actual gameplay.
    And to that all I can see when I hear Bestone is him hugging Hoarhallow with kin raid. (Believe me that happened and more times than once)
    Also to add, his tactics against other leaders arent the best, as they rely on numbers only.

And why take 4 OPs where's the "gain" in that ?
    You freeps have to understand, when you take selfishly 4 OPs, no creeps with brain will fight your zergs.

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    You freeps have to understand, when you take selfishly 4 OPs, no creeps with brain will fight your zergs.
    understood. all are happy

Guys and girls no point coming to forum for this, the problem here cant be solved because every1 has is own playstyle, some enjoy running solo, others duoing or raiding, some players like to do damage others enjoy self heals or healing others. We just have to adapt or ignore some players.

I would like to see everyone running solo around all map on dps mode, but we all know thats impossible.

This is what we have on this update...we will see many yellow cappies, blue champs, Wl stacking or warpacks. Thats moors atm.

Enjoy more the game, and less the forums =)

Happy hunting

Quote Originally Posted by LordBar View Post
    Guys and girls no point coming to forum for this, the problem here cant be solved because every1 has is own playstyle, some enjoy running solo, others duoing or raiding, some players like to do damage others enjoy self heals or healing others. We just have to adapt or ignore some players.

I would like to see everyone running solo around all map on dps mode, but we all know thats impossible.

This is what we have on this update...we will see many yellow cappies, blue champs, Wl stacking or warpacks. Thats moors atm.

Enjoy more the game, and less the forums =)

Happy hunting
    Agree with you , at the moment there is no balance NOWHERE(PVP,PVE).If you dont like it tell turbine what you dont like.I believe they will balance things soon or later , but till then dont forget we are here to enjoy the game and not blame and rage.You are not forced to do something that you dont like.Most of the classes changed, in my opinion its more teamplay right now than solo but as maaba said everyone has his own playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    Agree with you , at the moment there is no balance NOWHERE(PVP,PVE).If you dont like it tell turbine what you dont like.I believe they will balance things soon or later ,
    Cmon mate, this is not funny.

but till then dont forget we are here to enjoy the game and not blame and rage.You are not forced to do something that you dont like.Most of the classes changed, in my opinion its more teamplay right now than solo but as maaba said everyone has his own playstyle.
    Sure, here u got people enjoin their game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iapcKVn7DdY

but creeps cant use lizard and spock. Fun, right?

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Cmon mate, this is not funny.

Sure, here u got people enjoin their game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iapcKVn7DdY

but creeps cant use lizard and spock. Fun, right?
    i was not trying to be funny but to tell you that complaining is not a solution.Lots of guys here post about how op is this,why you guys took 4 ops , captain should not go yellow , why you need all keeps ? dont you like the balance?AS i said before if you dont enjoy the game quit or spent your time doing something else. With the current Turbine situation there will be only chaos in moors , 0 fair play , lots of zergs and cheaters and there's a lots of em keeslanaf but everyone has his own playstyle.

i was not trying to be funny but to tell you that complaining is not a solution.
    I know it is not solution

Lots of guys here post about how op is this,why you guys took 4 ops , captain should not go yellow , why you need all keeps ? dont you like the balance?
    This is the solution - just stop doin it. If turbine doesnt care about balance it is in players hands to take care of it. Its all in your hands, freeps. It is all about choice - make it interesting or make it easy, and creeps doesnt have that choice.

AS i said before if you dont enjoy the game quit or spent your time doing something else. With the current Turbine situation there will be only chaos in moors , 0 fair play , lots of zergs and cheaters and there's a lots of em keeslanaf but everyone has his own playstyle.
    IN one sentence youve calling 'creeps leave moors" and "enjoiy game". 0 creeps in moors = 0 joy for everyone. Just be carefull what u calling for because it may convert moors to another PvE zone for freeps.
    Last edited by giboosc; Jan 17 2014 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    I know it is not solution

This is the solution - just stop doin it. If turbine doesnt care about balance it is in players hands to take care of it. Its all in your hands, freeps. It is all about choice - make it interesting or make it easy, and creeps doesnt have that choice.

IN one sentence youve calling 'creeps leave moors" and "enjoiy game". 0 creeps in moors = 0 joy for everyone. Just be carefull what u calling for because it may convert moors to another PvE zone for freeps.
    Kees, why are you trolling the poor guy? even if it's not trolling, he's just trying to say that the game is made for your (freeps AND creeps) fun. if you do not enjoy it just leave it. if you do enjoy it, stay. is it hard to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    Kees, why are you trolling the poor guy? even if it's not trolling, he's just trying to say that the game is made for your (freeps AND creeps) fun. if you do not enjoy it just leave it. if you do enjoy it, stay. is it hard to understand?
    I get it. But im not sure if he understand what he is askin for.

Put to an OOC channel going after án this morning. In next 3 mins Patruxe was there. Thanks for watching OOC channel. Fk NSA agent ! Players now must be all the time aware of using an OOC channel. You´re a disgrace of all captains. FY!

Well, watching of OOC is as old as PvMP itself and it wont change I think. We just have to take it how it is. Ploughs eyes and ears are active 24-7 :P

Quote Originally Posted by Elridan View Post
    Well, watching of OOC is as old as PvMP itself and it wont change I think. We just have to take it how it is. Ploughs eyes and ears are active 24-7 :P
    Plough doesn't play Moors anymore so I'm told.

And re Pat, couldn't it have just been coincidence that he turned up at EC? I think 90% of the times people say 'OMG CHEATER, SPY!' its usually coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    Plough doesn't play Moors anymore so I'm told.

And re Pat, couldn't it have just been coincidence that he turned up at EC? I think 90% of the times people say 'OMG CHEATER, SPY!' its usually coincidence.

Have to disagree Akro. He came there, he saw án is not there, he was just on his way to TA, then he turned up and started looking for me. I don´t care I died, cause my cds was cold and nearly no power (my potions cooldown was cold too). It is just the point how fast he came and started looking for án. Later I spared him, I lost. He had 475 morale left in last stand position. Fair spar, no offence, but that án, I could see him coming, he went straight to án and then looking after me. Pls freeps play fair for god sake.

Put to an OOC channel going after án this morning. In next 3 mins Patruxe was there. Thanks for watching OOC channel. Fk NSA agent ! Players now must be all the time aware of using an OOC channel.
    EC is a must pass spot if you are looking for creeps specially when you are soloing.
    And if you may not know ân gives a quest, I was going to deliver tokens and he wasnt there and you were too close to EC so I could hear battle noises, pressed TAB and found you not that hard, and your cooldowns werent on cooldown, actually you used both, you were just unlucky that my pet found you after using hips.

You´re a disgrace of all captains. FY!
    Shameeeeeeeeeeee

Akro I dont give attention to that anymore xp
    Just an example yday someone triggered one shotters again, and Dunc and some other creeps were already saying it was me,REPORT HIM PATRUXE EXPLOITER ETC ETC, without even knowing xD

Like Morva said haters gonna hate
    And i dont have last stand in red line

Maybe you are right Patruxe, maybe not. Sorry was my attitude earlier. Was bit pissed. Sorry. Wish you good luck on freep / creep play.

Np I understand you.
    Dont need to apologise, like akro said it was a random encounter, just keep your head chill next time.
    And like i said it doesnt affect me that much because i am used to random accusations

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    EC is a must pass spot if you are looking for creeps specially when you are soloing.
    And if you may not know ân gives a quest, I was going to deliver tokens and he wasnt there and you were too close to EC so I could hear battle noises, pressed TAB and found you not that hard, and your cooldowns werent on cooldown, actually you used both, you were just unlucky that my pet found you after using hips.

Shameeeeeeeeeeee

Akro I dont give attention to that anymore xp
    Just an example yday someone triggered one shotters again, and Dunc and some other creeps were already saying it was me,REPORT HIM PATRUXE EXPLOITER ETC ETC, without even knowing xD

Like Morva said haters gonna hate
    And i dont have last stand in red line
    Yes, I found that funny when I saw with my own eyes it was Lei who triggered the bubble. But isn't that simply a side effect of just triggering the bubble? or is there something more shady involving a Burg?

If just bubble then sure a very conscientious freep could think 'if i trigger bubble here it will glitch one shotters and wipe creeps, so to avoid that I'll die instead' But would take very rare person to think that. Turbines fault ultimately, as is everything!

Props to you for running around in red line and not being an unkillable coward

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    Yes, I found that funny when I saw with my own eyes it was Lei who triggered the bubble. But isn't that simply a side effect of just triggering the bubble? or is there something more shady involving a Burg?

If just bubble then sure a very conscientious freep could think 'if i trigger bubble here it will glitch one shotters and wipe creeps, so to avoid that I'll die instead' But would take very rare person to think that. Turbines fault ultimately, as is everything!

Props to you for running around in red line and not being an unkillable coward

Yeh, i was there to send my pet in, so i switched to yellow line since i thought i survive it if you guys attack me there.

The damage incoming then when it happened was so much that i activated bubble out of reflex. Nothing shady there tbh, I didnt even know it was possible if you are outside of 1 shotters range. I didnt tag anyone though so i also didnt get any points.

I was really annoyed afterwards...more and more bugs and if such a thing happens you get a CoC warning as a player. Really awesome.

Still a sorry for that incident. It wasn't at all my intention and had no knowledge that it bugs this way as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post
    Yeh, i was there to send my pet in, so i switched to yellow line since i thought i survive it if you guys attack me there.

The damage incoming then when it happened was so much that i activated bubble out of reflex. Nothing shady there tbh, I didnt even know it was possible if you are outside of 1 shotters range. I didnt tag anyone though so i also didnt get any points.

I was really annoyed afterwards...more and more bugs and if such a thing happens you get a CoC warning as a player. Really awesome.

Still a sorry for that incident. It wasn't at all my intention and had no knowledge that it bugs this way as well.

Thought so, can't really be helped then

Quote Originally Posted by georg112 View Post
    Heh, forums got it's flow back

Anywho, I decided not to put up with turbine's #### anymore. Maybe I'll look over the patch-notes of next few updates and re-consider but as far as the current game is involved, I'm done. Too many guys I loved playing with have left allready anyway.
    Pretty sure I'm not the only one who has been coming up with excuses to play for past 3-4 months.

I'd like to thank the following people for sharing this experience with me and all the laughs.

Rhianon
    Rootsfarina
    Dunc
    Hellaglas
    Leischo
    Grasshealer
    Meakoda
    Galmarrar
    Fralin
    Eallewin
    Santarem
    Ellrin
    Naius
    Mandura
    Rumple
    Christiniel

And all the kin-mates I've had and those who showed me the ropes in raiding.
    We'll miss you Georgy!
    Hope you come back when we get some new serious raiding back in lotro.
    Cheers

about cappy bubble "bug"...
    1st of all, it gonna fix in 12.2.
    the way it works is that: shield of the dunedain stacks with aud, means that the player gets -105% incoming damage, which means: if he gets a hit, he will be healed by 0.05 of the damage instead of be damaged.
    the shooters are killing everything in their aggro list, which is effected by healing. everything that gets healed in their range, or heal something from their range, will be killed.
    the bubbled person don't have to be in the range, everything that hits him from the range of the shooters (40 meters) will die.
    so captains, please, try to avoid bugging the shooters...
    thanks for reading.

edit: by healing "something", i meant healing any freep class.

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    about cappy bubble "bug"...
    1st of all, it gonna fix in 12.2.
    the way it works is that: shield of the dunedain stacks with aud, means that the player gets -105% incoming damage, which means: if he gets a hit, he will be healed by 0.05 of the damage instead of be damaged.
    the shooters are killing everything in their aggro list, which is effected by healing. everything that gets healed in their range, or heal something from their range, will be killed.
    the bubbled person don't have to be in the range, everything that hits him from the range of the shooters (40 meters) will die.
    so captains, please, try to avoid bugging the shooters...
    thanks for reading.

edit: by healing "something", i meant healing any freep class.
    Fix ? FIX ?
    This is Lotro Rols.
    Let's pray it will fix, and btw we get nerfed to ground in few updates anyway and all we get- POTS (ZOMG)

Fix ? FIX ?
    This is Lotro Rols.
    Let's pray it will fix, and btw we get nerfed to ground in few updates anyway and all we get- POTS (ZOMG)
    the r9 pots heal 45% of your morale + inc healing bonus...you can get healed for 30-40k with 1 pot :P
    anyway i'm talking about what i have seen in beta, the bubble bug does not work anymore.

Fix ? FIX ?
    This is Lotro Rols.
    Who's getting nerfed?Just BA's MT <3
    Oh and all creeps get is just pots?I outhealed a warden with those pots on my defi..They frikin heal more than my big heal.But yeah they will get nerfed.It won't be 40k heal for some creeps..More like 20k+ or so.

There is another way to bug 1shotters btw without cappy bubble

r9 45% pots not goin live. We will get r9 25% ones (no inc healing)

Page 108 of 169 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 118 158 ... LastLast