We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 107 of 169 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 117 157 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 4216
  1. #2651
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    I am healer is that so hard to see ? Come try charge me again and see with macro's if you can take me down haha I dare you you nab around inside a creep group for protection and you say I run to friends ? Lol rank farm some more there is lower ranked reavers that gives more challenge then you on this server. L2p your class or your macro style will claim you. Once again lol
    heh, last time i met u 1v1 u died in 28secs, no macro used Try harder next time

    I dont get the 'rank farm' part or your QQ

    At 'l2p' part - if i cant play and u still fail - can you?

    At macro part - i havnt used it for last coouple of days and still got ragetells from logedover freeps with "you macro nab, u hit me with 5 impales at once, its macro! ' Funny? Yeah.
    Last edited by giboosc; Jan 13 2014 at 05:18 AM.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  2. #2652
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    To you bouth ill just say lol
    Was a nice time laughing at creeps that talk like this
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

  3. #2653
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    To you bouth ill just say lol
    Was a nice time laughing at creeps that talk like this
    why because its the truth? as warg i constantly track and look what u guys have. And the longer persons play the better u know how they play that char.
    Yesterday u had blakkat blue arwood blue hutwin red, allosbor yellow/blue novareth blue bestone yellow haras blue olympous blue mprien yellow/red
    tankusmaximus blue yourself blue/red erazor yellow grimek yellow korbe/pathfinder red (idk if i named all)
    Like u see more then half of ur group was blue still wondering why u couldnt get that much kills?
    If yes i should suggest what u suggested to kees, that to all freeps ...

  4. #2654
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    To you bouth ill just say lol
    Was a nice time laughing at creeps that talk like this
    Believe me Commander that funnier is reading minstrel QQ in one post, and same minstrel 'im gonna nuke u' in second post

    Commander, it requires ZERO SKILL to nuke something on mistrel, same as macro - zero skill required, but im not braggin about 'how awesome i am, im nuked freeps in <1s'. Still, no macro needed to nuke u

    As for craid setup QQ. Try log creep and fight fraid. We'll see if u gonna 'lol' so mutch
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  5. #2655
    Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    why because its the truth? as warg i constantly track and look what u guys have. And the longer persons play the better u know how they play that char.
    Yesterday u had blakkat blue arwood blue hutwin red, allosbor yellow/blue novareth blue bestone yellow haras blue olympous blue mprien yellow/red
    tankusmaximus blue yourself blue/red erazor yellow grimek yellow korbe/pathfinder red (idk if i named all)
    Like u see more then half of ur group was blue still wondering why u couldnt get that much kills?
    If yes i should suggest what u suggested to kees, that to all freeps ...
    Totally this. I thought that you can see stuff with your own eyes fatalis.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

    [center]Z fanboi[/center]

  6. #2656
    Heh, forums got it's flow back

    Anywho, I decided not to put up with turbine's #### anymore. Maybe I'll look over the patch-notes of next few updates and re-consider but as far as the current game is involved, I'm done. Too many guys I loved playing with have left allready anyway.
    Pretty sure I'm not the only one who has been coming up with excuses to play for past 3-4 months.

    I'd like to thank the following people for sharing this experience with me and all the laughs.

    Rhianon
    Rootsfarina
    Dunc
    Hellaglas
    Leischo
    Grasshealer
    Meakoda
    Galmarrar
    Fralin
    Eallewin
    Santarem
    Ellrin
    Naius
    Mandura
    Rumple
    Christiniel

    And all the kin-mates I've had and those who showed me the ropes in raiding.
    [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/344cakx.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #2657
    Quote Originally Posted by georg112 View Post
    Heh, forums got it's flow back

    Anywho, I decided not to put up with turbine's #### anymore. Maybe I'll look over the patch-notes of next few updates and re-consider but as far as the current game is involved, I'm done. Too many guys I loved playing with have left allready anyway.
    Pretty sure I'm not the only one who has been coming up with excuses to play for past 3-4 months.

    I'd like to thank the following people for sharing this experience with me and all the laughs.

    Rhianon
    Rootsfarina
    Dunc
    Hellaglas
    Leischo
    Grasshealer
    Meakoda
    Galmarrar
    Fralin
    Eallewin
    Santarem
    Ellrin
    Naius
    Mandura
    Rumple
    Christiniel

    And all the kin-mates I've had and those who showed me the ropes in raiding.

    Goodbye Georg. You will be missed.

    Hope to see you soon again!

  8. #2658
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by georg112 View Post
    Heh, forums got it's flow back

    Anywho, I decided not to put up with turbine's #### anymore. Maybe I'll look over the patch-notes of next few updates and re-consider but as far as the current game is involved, I'm done. Too many guys I loved playing with have left allready anyway.
    Pretty sure I'm not the only one who has been coming up with excuses to play for past 3-4 months.

    I'd like to thank the following people for sharing this experience with me and all the laughs.

    Rhianon
    Rootsfarina
    Dunc
    Hellaglas
    Leischo
    Grasshealer
    Meakoda
    Galmarrar
    Fralin
    Eallewin
    Santarem
    Ellrin
    Naius
    Mandura
    Rumple
    Christiniel

    And all the kin-mates I've had and those who showed me the ropes in raiding.
    hate to see you leave Morva, ur an awesome guy, and id like to take this moment to say sorry to pretty much all the people in ur list (+ limmy!) for not being active for the last few months i just cant get myself to log in, but i still read forums and such so im not completely gone!
    and thanks to all of u people who ive played and raided with for the last few months of RoR, I wish you all the best.

    (Ellrin here, since most people dont know my forum name)

  9. #2659
    Quote Originally Posted by georg112 View Post
    Heh, forums got it's flow back

    Anywho, I decided not to put up with turbine's #### anymore. Maybe I'll look over the patch-notes of next few updates and re-consider but as far as the current game is involved, I'm done. Too many guys I loved playing with have left allready anyway.
    Pretty sure I'm not the only one who has been coming up with excuses to play for past 3-4 months.

    I'd like to thank the following people for sharing this experience with me and all the laughs.

    Rhianon
    Rootsfarina
    Dunc
    Hellaglas
    Leischo
    Grasshealer
    Meakoda
    Galmarrar
    Fralin
    Eallewin
    Santarem
    Ellrin
    Naius
    Mandura
    Rumple
    Christiniel

    And all the kin-mates I've had and those who showed me the ropes in raiding.
    Veni Vidi Vici. Thats what you did Morva. Gathered folks and completed the toughest challenges of the game. Now theres nothing harder to be done. Game has changed and community reflects that. New easymode Age is coming and old folks are retiring to the west... haha) Anyways, Id like to thank all as well, my in-game-hours are now strictly limited to CRK kin events. Will hardly ever visit Ettens anymore..
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

  10. #2660
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    Veni Vidi Vici. Thats what you did Morva. Gathered folks and completed the toughest challenges of the game. Now theres nothing harder to be done. Game has changed and community reflects that. New easymode Age is coming and old folks are retiring to the west... haha) Anyways, Id like to thank all as well, my in-game-hours are now strictly limited to CRK kin events. Will hardly ever visit Ettens anymore..
    T2C: Slay Berenakh (Bereluk)- also done ?
    If yes then you really done... :/
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  11. #2661
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Well seen yesterday what you guys ment by that from creep point of view but in the future don't stack so many WL's then as every target we tried kill in last fight was bubbled or healed up before our dps got him/her down and we killed only 1 creep the whole fight so maybe this shows why I QQ about it.

    Leaving for another server to play creep side and see it at this point mini too OP class for what it was in RoR. Game needs change that or I never play like I did the past months. Yesterday I stay 1 spot entire fight and went down only 2 times and even out healed creep dps with yellow and blue cappy in my team. Cya guys and enjoy
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

  12. #2662
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Well seen yesterday what you guys ment by that from creep point of view but in the future don't stack so many WL's then as every target we tried kill in last fight was bubbled or healed up before our dps got him/her down and we killed only 1 creep the whole fight so maybe this shows why I QQ about it.

    Leaving for another server to play creep side and see it at this point mini too OP class for what it was in RoR. Game needs change that or I never play like I did the past months. Yesterday I stay 1 spot entire fight and went down only 2 times and even out healed creep dps with yellow and blue cappy in my team. Cya guys and enjoy

    Sad to see another experienced player go. :/

    Good luck on Laurelin. I hope you come back soon!

  13. #2663
    Quote Originally Posted by georg112 View Post
    Heh, forums got it's flow back

    Anywho, I decided not to put up with turbine's #### anymore. Maybe I'll look over the patch-notes of next few updates and re-consider but as far as the current game is involved, I'm done. Too many guys I loved playing with have left allready anyway.
    Pretty sure I'm not the only one who has been coming up with excuses to play for past 3-4 months.

    I'd like to thank the following people for sharing this experience with me and all the laughs.

    Rhianon
    Rootsfarina
    Dunc
    Hellaglas
    Leischo
    Grasshealer
    Meakoda
    Galmarrar
    Fralin
    Eallewin
    Santarem
    Ellrin
    Naius
    Mandura
    Rumple
    Christiniel

    And all the kin-mates I've had and those who showed me the ropes in raiding.
    I am sad at this news Georg, I sincerely hope you find something to respark your interest and come back to us.

  14. #2664
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    315
    Completely offtopic but w/e

    Anyone knows if Bestone is BestOne or BeStone ?
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  15. #2665
    Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    Completely offtopic but w/e

    Anyone knows if Bestone is BestOne or BeStone ?
    I used to pronounce it the latter, but he has an alt called specialone = the guy has serious ego issues ^^
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

  16. #2666
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Czech republic
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by georg112 View Post
    Heh, forums got it's flow back

    Anywho, I decided not to put up with turbine's #### anymore. Maybe I'll look over the patch-notes of next few updates and re-consider but as far as the current game is involved, I'm done. Too many guys I loved playing with have left allready anyway.
    Pretty sure I'm not the only one who has been coming up with excuses to play for past 3-4 months.

    I'd like to thank the following people for sharing this experience with me and all the laughs.

    Rhianon
    Rootsfarina
    Dunc
    Hellaglas
    Leischo
    Grasshealer
    Meakoda
    Galmarrar
    Fralin
    Eallewin
    Santarem
    Ellrin
    Naius
    Mandura
    Rumple
    Christiniel

    And all the kin-mates I've had and those who showed me the ropes in raiding.
    Sad to hear that Morva, lets hope we'll get some proper end-game content later this year. Meanwhile i guess we all will be a bit idle. Anyway thanks for all the effort you put into PvE on Withy. Along with few others you were raising the banner of good quality PuGs after Anya's departure. It was pleasure to play with you. Good luck and hopefully see you soon again.

    Christi
    Christiniel, leader of Czech Royal Knights on Withywindle server

  17. #2667
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    Completely offtopic but w/e

    Anyone knows if Bestone is BestOne or BeStone ?
    His a player since start of LOTRO. Best one is the wright way to say the name. All his chars he uses the name ONE. Very experienced PvMP player so tactics may be old and different from our current new raid leaders in moors.
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

  18. #2668
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    His a player since start of LOTRO. Best one is the wright way to say the name. All his chars he uses the name ONE. Very experienced PvMP player so tactics may be old and different from our current new raid leaders in moors.
    Ah so basically as Akro said
    bah BeStone sounds better.
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  19. #2669
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    His a player since start of LOTRO. Best one is the wright way to say the name. All his chars he uses the name ONE. Very experienced PvMP player so tactics may be old and different from our current new raid leaders in moors.
    Bestone is a typical greedy easymode freep, I'm sorry but he's proven that time again to me (both recently and pre HD), so he has zero respect from me, doesn't seem to behave any differently from the other infamous big names freepside...
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

  20. #2670
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    Bestone is a typical greedy easymode freep, I'm sorry but he's proven that time again to me (both recently and pre HD), so he has zero respect from me, doesn't seem to behave any differently from the other infamous big names freepside...
    Yep + no solo play at all so no respect from me either
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  21. #2671
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    Yep + no solo play at all so no respect from me either
    I will have a talk with him then guys.
    Not every player can solo as good as others, example is Narthor reaver is rank 7 and believe me he solo better then many other creeps. Even you Ode is by far more challenging then higher ranks I seen on snowy. Myself on RK suck and on mini I do better. Class and style is the key tbh. Many prefer the challenge of grouped up then others.
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

  22. #2672
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    I will have a talk with him then guys.
    Not every player can solo as good as others, example is Narthor reaver is rank 7 and believe me he solo better then many other creeps. Even you Ode is by far more challenging then higher ranks I seen on snowy. Myself on RK suck and on mini I do better. Class and style is the key tbh. Many prefer the challenge of grouped up then others.
    I'm sure the guy is very nice freepside and is an excellent Kin leader (?). He can play as he likes, his decision to easymode zerg, many other freeps/creeps do it. Soloing is nice and not only class dependent but also playstyle too - guy is very social and probably would find it boring roaming solo. I QQ too much these days, I will just not grats them and qq on that instead :P I need to accept that easy walking points is too much to resist for some. Creeps are more guilty of this though these days. I just didn't want the guy painted as some respectable freep when he doesn't deserve that title, unlike many other freeps who will pass up on a solo Akro and just blow fire in my face instead ^^ Wish we saw Rad/Narth more often, and Ode too!
    Last edited by Akrorgash; Jan 15 2014 at 06:58 AM.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

  23. #2673
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    I will have a talk with him then guys.
    Not every player can solo as good as others, example is Narthor reaver is rank 7 and believe me he solo better then many other creeps. Even you Ode is by far more challenging then higher ranks I seen on snowy. Myself on RK suck and on mini I do better. Class and style is the key tbh. Many prefer the challenge of grouped up then others.
    I tried to talk with freep leaders in the past. It doesnt work. People that lead usually are very confident in their conclusions and wont try to think about it twice. Nor will they think about what happened in the past. They usually make fast conclusion and try to hide their fails in creep behavior. Main issue is not thinking about other side. Example for this is bestones colouring of OPs. He takes remaining 2 creep ops to make 4:0. And he says he pissed creeps XD. What he actually did is wasting time of both freep and creep players. Creeps couldnt find them cuz they were taking ops. Then creeps had to take these outposts again.. If every side spent only 3 minutes to take them back (usually it takes up to 10), so both sides spent 6 minutes taking them... If we have 25 people on each side thats 50 people.. 50*6 is 300 minutes of gameplay.. 6 hours wasted.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

    [center]Z fanboi[/center]

  24. #2674
    Hmm. Do you know pepole what I see as a creep of freep when I enter Ettenmoors? A big chessboard. Not just chessboard, but chessboard with angry pieces in it and no rules. Creeps obviously moan about freeps, where freeps are winning or don´t play fair. Same with Freeps which are moaning about our creep play. As a creep or freep, I am truly enjoying every day in our pvmp. At this point I am affraid I have to defend Bestone. Why? He is one of the best leader´s on our server with huge kin . Not just that, he brings more freeps to Ettenmoors, where we can challenge them and challenge him too. It is all about challenging and the way we will choose how to kill our enemies. If this is his strategy how to play this game, then it is a good strategy, cause he is winning so it should be up to us how we choose our strategy not letting him do his one. It is not fair strategy to us, that is true but it is stretegy which is not allowing us to kill him that easily. So i would say do not moan about how he retakes Ops to make it 4:0 for him, but do not allow him to do so. And about wasting time in Ettenmoors I have to say that not even one minute is wasting a time there.

    Good luck freeps/creeps.

    P.S.: Bestone goes time to time solo to Moors. I do remember when me and Boshal found him solo or with one more player in Moors.

  25. #2675
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaromorthor View Post
    Hmm. Do you know pepole what I see as a creep of freep when I enter Ettenmoors? A big chessboard. Not just chessboard, but chessboard with angry pieces in it and no rules. Creeps obviously moan about freeps, where freeps are winning or don´t play fair. Same with Freeps which are moaning about our creep play. As a creep or freep, I am truly enjoying every day in our pvmp. At this point I am affraid I have to defend Bestone. Why? He is one of the best leader´s on our server with huge kin . Not just that, he brings more freeps to Ettenmoors, where we can challenge them and challenge him too. It is all about challenging and the way we will choose how to kill our enemies. If this is his strategy how to play this game, then it is a good strategy, cause he is winning so it should be up to us how we choose our strategy not letting him do his one. It is not fair strategy to us, that is true but it is stretegy which is not allowing us to kill him that easily. So i would say do not moan about how he retakes Ops to make it 4:0 for him, but do not allow him to do so. And about wasting time in Ettenmoors I have to say that not even one minute is wasting a time there.

    Good luck freeps/creeps.

    P.S.: Bestone goes time to time solo to Moors. I do remember when me and Boshal found him solo or with one more player in Moors.
    Yes, he can play as he likes. He is certainly not the worst offender of OP taking freepside. As Lutz says, it just shows inconsideration and desire for easy points. Would rather have 4 ops/zerg a solo then have 2 ops and have challenging, reasonably balanced fights. Depends whether you like to play for points or challenge. For me, fun comes from challenge and I don't want easy points. But that's my playstyle, and if Bes, Lei etc want to play the game in a way that is all about 'winning' and zerging the other side, taking all ops and running round as boring bubbling machines, then fine. A lot of creeps play like that too. I'd probably play like that if I enjoyed it and was a less emphatic person. Their choice. I just believe consideration leads to better fights and I like to feel like ranking means something.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

 

 
Page 107 of 169 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 117 157 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload