We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 101 of 169 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Ok, im listening...

As a long time guardian he knows how to fight them, ok, im listening...

Ok, the time when moors was broken, creeps got double audacity and freeps havent mits (you should know it, u cried about it for 3 forum pages), im sure you know also about new way of build, lack of gear, etc... ok, im listening....

Yes, you said it before, he know how to fight guards, he played one for long time. Youve said also that HD was broken, even ive said moors were broken in creep favour, bcuz it was Its ended 2 days ago, remember? u12.1?

SInce you messing RoR, broken HD and u12.1 (wich i am talking about for last few posts) its impossible to answer that question. You need to be more specific.

<edit>
    Ill try:
    start of RoR = yes, reaver are strong; u11 = not anymore; Start of HD = rhell yeah, reaver are OP; u12.1 = not anymore. Happy?
    </edit>

So we ended with you being funny. Any other stories? Bcuz that one was, well, bad.
    Nice to see that u admitt that all these days before update u were writing bs..

Even without bugged audacity

If u can have 70k morale on base + more than 100k morale with spam wraths in every 1v1 on reavers dps (range slow crit on my blue champ for 2k+ dmg)

1. You can reach anything on charge skill
    2. You can slow anything on range slow
    3. You can get immune/remoove any cc/slow with resilience

all these on low cds..

OMG what else do u need to be op vs 15-25k morale freeps?

Except yellow captains who are broken too every decent reaver is able to kill any other freep class without any special skills
    Last edited by jivius; Dec 18 2013 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    Even before that, freeps were camping grams, and after that roots tried to organise a raid and we fought creeps with ON buff at lug hill 3/4 times, we wiped in all 4 (managed to kill some ofc).

And cant believe you died more than 3 times, you were in Gambler stance (not as squishy as QK, but ####ty dps ), and with the type of battle that Grams farm is, burglars just stand back and throw hatchets only getting killed if you get too close to one shotters. Also with your burglar playstyle I cant believe that you died that amount of times..
    Don't know what was happening before although I saw 30 creeps mooving all together around luga as craid while there wasn't any fraid

Chill out a bit I have no reason to say lies about how many times I ve died.. Half times were from shooters although those who hit me took points too +

I wasn't on blue line all the time despite my burg has lvl 85 pvp gear..

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Nice to see that u admitt that all these days before update u were writing bs..
    I missed the part when i admited it, but ok, still making up things, im getting used to it, no point to discuss.

Even without bugged audacity

If u can have 70k morale on base + more than 100k morale with spam wraths in every 1v1 on reavers dps (range slow crit on my blue champ for 2k+ dmg)

1. You can reach anything on charge skill
    2. You can slow anything on range slow
    3. You can get immune/remoove any cc/slow with resilience

all these on low cds..

OMG what else do u need to be op vs 15-25k morale freeps?
    Resillence is not WAI, on 70k morale u have sh#tty DPS, as for the rest - i didnt say that reaver is UP. Stop making things up, again

Except yellow captains who are broken too
    Progress, nice, but why "too" ? Are u sayin reavers are broken?

every decent reaver is able to kill any other freep class without any special skills
    I dare u to try it Its not impossible - as i said, reaver is closer to ballance than any other creep class - but not EZmode as u tryin to picture it. What im saying is that reaver is not OP, i dint say its squishy and useless. Dont act like you can understand only OP or UP states

Cheers.

Some of ''weak'' creeps who QQ here haven't die even 10 times during HD.. lol!
    I think I died like 3-4 times from whole -before 12.1- HD. In spars with Rols and epic 1v3 with 2 of imo best burgs of WW

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbag View Post
    Not saying that's good fights, and well playing a burg solo/duoing want me to what? zerg groups/raids? Ofc ive to kill soloers..still we killed many inside groups

ok, so you pvp to harvest points or have good fights? As 2vs1 you can start out of stealth maybe if you looking for a fight, where opponent can have small chance to have at least one kill. Burgpacks and Wargpacks are the lowest pvp'ers in my opinion.

P.S. 14 aud and died in 3.2s frm you and oudini, so not only low ranks as you say.
    Harvest points?? Ive never played for ranks, my Rk is so close to r11 and i stopped playing him in half RoR.

Yes sometimes im duoing on burg and we jump on solo creeps, but its hard to find a balanced fight... i bet if u find a squishy r0 freep with 8k morale u will kill him...is that fair just because its 1v1? Anyway no point on this discussion, pvp lotro isnt fair.. i can jump a solo creep and kill him, or i can jump him and 5 more creeps appear and help. thats why we like it, u never know what can happen next..

So my final answer is... i pvp for fun. Dont want to continue posting here..see u all in moors.

Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    I think I died like 3-4 times from whole -before 12.1- HD. In spars with Rols and epic 1v3 with 2 of imo best burgs of WW
    disagree, i alone killed you 5 times xD

I missed the part when i admited it, but ok, still making up things, im getting used to it, no point to discuss.
    Here's the part:

Ok, the time when moors was broken, creeps got double audacity and freeps havent mits
    Resillence is not WAI, on 70k morale u have sh#tty DPS
    Make it 60k If u want.. even on this u have triple morale+ from most of the freeps. Is any reaver have cc problems?

Progress, nice, but why "too" ? Are u sayin reavers are broken?
    We are in the 3d day after 1+ month broken pvp as u admitted and u are asking what is '' broken too'' for?

I dare u to try it
    DARE to play a reaver? What a challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    disagree, i alone killed you 5 times xD
    Wasn't counting that hardcore lol
    Eventho I know our spars were like 50% winrate.
    Still, you were the only one to beat me in 1v1 (OP p2w wardens with bleeds QQ)

Here's the part:
    If u would read carefully u would find that i said that HD moors are broken day or two after HD launch, it was first answer-post to your QQ. Read goddamit

Make it 60k If u want.. even on this u have triple morale+ from most of the freeps. Is any reaver have cc problems?
    Yes, even more, replace "reaver" with "creep" and u will be more accurate.

We are in the 3d day after 1+ month broken pvp as u admitted and u are asking what is '' broken too'' for?
    Yup.

DARE to play a reaver? What a challenge!
    I didnt say its challenge, but u cant say anything before u try, you know, that is what wise men doin before they say anything

<edit>
    Rolsperx scored a critical hit with Tier 3 Damage over Time on Keeslanaff for 5,716 Light damage to Morale.

You are broken Rols
    </edit>

Cheers
    Last edited by giboosc; Dec 18 2013 at 03:33 PM.

i died 200+ times during HD, and most of the expansion i wasn't even at the moors.
    i'm still sure you didn't died 20 times in 1 day if you died 40-50 times the whole HD...or i misunderstood?
    ye u misunderstood in last 2 days id died 50 times ...

Rolsperx scored a critical hit with Tier 3 Damage over Time on Keeslanaff for 5,716 Light damage to Morale.
    You are broken Rols
    just as an answer to the 7 ppl that told me the same today....oh, really? i just didn't noticed...xD
    [OOC] xxxxxxxxx: 'tolgash go and try to play something that isent 123 easymode.. you know it your self, you brag about it in forums, what you do isent skill, its just unfair balance, in a ####y broken class, even a 7 year old can face roll on warden.. its not skill at all just sad realy, that ppl will play such a broken class atm..'
    see? i'm not skilled, just 123 broken easymoder
    btw Kees, this is the MITIGATED and AUDA'ed bleed. get more defences xD
    to other creeps: don't like warden class in 1v1? don't spar it! good idea isn't it?

to Ingunts: i see, that's a different matter then

edit: oh and about the "Friendly creepside" - i logged reaver to talk with some creeps...saw someone writing a question in OOC...answered him and then got the OOC message from above and another messages from same creep and another one.
    classic friendly creepside ^^

cya ingame and remember to ignore jumping hobbitses with long sticks, Rolsperx
    Last edited by roi1807; Dec 18 2013 at 06:21 PM.

jumping hobbitses with long sticks

Sorry couldn't resist ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Grachuk View Post

Sorry couldn't resist ^^
    xD yeah well...that was one of my meanings

btw Kees, this is the MITIGATED and AUDA'ed bleed.
    Noticed it, but i dont accept it It didnt happen, go away, delete yourself ;D

get more defences xD
    Nah, im OP already, with more defences i could become amaGODlike ;]

Cheers
    Last edited by giboosc; Dec 19 2013 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordBar View Post
    Harvest points?? Ive never played for ranks, my Rk is so close to r11 and i stopped playing him in half RoR.

Yes sometimes im duoing on burg and we jump on solo creeps, but its hard to find a balanced fight... i bet if u find a squishy r0 freep with 8k morale u will kill him...is that fair just because its 1v1? Anyway no point on this discussion, pvp lotro isnt fair.. i can jump a solo creep and kill him, or i can jump him and 5 more creeps appear and help. thats why we like it, u never know what can happen next..

So my final answer is... i pvp for fun. Dont want to continue posting here..see u all in moors.

Have fun
    Sure i attack r0 freep and probably i win quite easily, but i give him a chance to fight back so both of us can share the fun. But sadly most players just dont think that way. Nil came to my mind, hes one of the few people that i respect for his fairplay or Haras what i saw, they are good example for all, and moors will be very good place if good number of people will behave like them. Anyways i wish merry christmas to all of you and good fights in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbag View Post
    Sure i attack r0 freep and probably i win quite easily, but i give him a chance to fight back so both of us can share the fun. But sadly most players just dont think that way. Nil came to my mind, hes one of the few people that i respect for his fairplay or Haras what i saw, they are good example for all, and moors will be very good place if good number of people will behave like them. Anyways i wish merry christmas to all of you and good fights in 2014.

We wish you a Merry Christmas
    And a Happy New Year !

here odereth,
    Thats the way you will look like when you give birth ^^

Already in front:
    Merry christmas and new year!!

3rd day in a row, freeps farming at grams for 3+ hours with 3 OP's (keep flipping after we flip it), ON buff and all blue keeps

I like the new "balanced" moors, like someone keeps saying

BUT REAVERS ARE OP ! (Sarcasm)

Gonna throw in few opinions...

- Situation atm is worse then RoR
    - Few weeks from now we will see too many burgs around
    - When we all get audacity it will probably be very hard to kill someone solo as a creep. Reavers and spider will maybe get some kills, rest will have to be grouped
    - All freep classes are jsut insane in survivability
    - I have a feeling some classes like guard and cappy have more avoidance then i have with my ba XD

I was very patient with this game, especially pvp, but i think im close to fully leaving this game. I will continue to come to the moors trough this holiday time but after that thats probably it. Lutz will be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post

- When we all get audacity it will probably be very hard to kill someone solo as a creep. Reavers and spider will maybe get some kills, rest will have to be grouped
    - I have a feeling some classes like guard and cappy have more avoidance then i have with my ba XD

I was very patient with this game, especially pvp, but i think im close to fully leaving this game. I will continue to come to the moors trough this holiday time but after that thats probably it. Lutz will be gone.
    Yea I have a similar feeling.
    But well there are other games..

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post

After a yellow RK got 2.5k dps on a warg with 16 auda -60% from crits and -40% of lightning damage.
    If this is balance to freeps then we were better off before 12.1...

But well after that i decided that the game got broken even more then it was in ror like u said,
    and in my opinion its not worth playing it anymore.

Regards kalaz
    (maybe in a month ill e checking again till then <3 warframe.)
    PS will miss some of the peeps, cheers and try to not get farmed.

IMO most of the freeps that were at grams will disappear in a few days when free VIP will be gone...remember this before leaving

I have to say, after reading the notes for u12.1 as well as the last time i was on 4 freeps making very short work of removing the 50K morale pool turbine gave my reaver before u12.1, I havent even updated the client.

Really cba to play a game where i have to grind more comms to get top audacity AGAIN.

Specially as unless you run a zerg group you get next to nothing for the time your logged on. And we all know what happens when creeps beat freeps, they leave because they are not having fun.

So all in all, playing creep on any server has become a big waste of time, its about time Turbine took away the store creepside and stopped STEALING peoples money for skills that make no difference to the length of time you stay alive, which isn't that long really by comparison to freeps.

And yes turbine I am calling you a bunch of Thieves, please ban me! Will save me updating my client to delete all my toons.
    Last edited by Phakdush; Dec 19 2013 at 06:46 PM.
    "So much lag I had time to make dinner while waiting for my skills to go off!!"
    Phakdush Baka, formelry The Gramsfoot Canaries Withywindle. Now Cojones De Mitril Evernight

Great raid tonight.

I have to say even though creeps were out numbered they still came back for more fun :-) just shows that not all people cry and log off when the going gets tough

Thanks all

P.S.

Lutz -- Eldar Scrolls online out in May :-D

Page 101 of 169 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 151 ... LastLast