We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 91 of 169 FirstFirst ... 41 81 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 101 141 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    His opinion is not yours, so he can believe whatever he likes. You as an example thought my reaver is op because i had 10k more morale than you, wrong or not its your opinion i cant change it.

You should put him on the list of ''He doesnt agree with me so i must hate him''.

Its the same story as RoR. New expansion-> PvmP favours creepside->QQ at forums by your side mostly.
    Only thing left is going back to eldar and coming back with 5 ministrels.

Now please call me a troll as always.
    Early RoR favoured creepside in a healthy way though. Zero mitigation for new damage types, double audacity and lack of freep audacity sets - thats nothing we dealt with in early RoR.
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    1. I never consider your reaver op.. You were sparring all the time with +5% dps scroll, foods, pot buffs although i used to spar without any cd vs u on 4 red traits and half morale (if we both played cds or if i were on full blue traits u would have lost even more times)

2. During RoR none dev admited that audacity/mitigations were bugged

3. Freeps had max lvl gear and same audacity as creeps

4. I m not the only one complainiing.. Read previous posts to see how many creeps have admit that it is broken.. Both sides are loosing fun from this broken state although nabs are not able to understand it..

5. Do U mean Kubbi and Kallya? They just played only for 1 month where sometimes they log on creeps to help and then they became inactive.. On those fights creeps were always double+
    You're here QQ'ing while there's Freeps out already trying to find new ways to cope with this "broken" state of Moors and succeeding at it. It's not about the state, it's about how you work with it.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    Early RoR favoured creepside in a healthy way though. Zero mitigation for new damage types, double audacity and lack of freep audacity sets - thats nothing we dealt with in early RoR.
    +1

But over the time creeps had to deal with minor "Bugs" that unfortunatly Devs didnt assumed it out in the open like they did this year
    Going back to the current state...
    Lets say for example Turbine forgot to add crit rating to items from lvl 85-95 and using old ones its not na option (for the sake of argument). Is the game playable without or with low crit rating??!! yes it is ... is it the way its mean to be played??!! dont think so. U see some ppl here are saying that in therms of PvMP Audacity and Mitigations are not something u work for, they are not saying it directly but going over the Devs who assumed it to be a bugged, and say that the current state of moors is OKish or Natural is merely a kind of Intelectual Prostitution.
    The Moors state right now to be kind to it its leats say ... incomplete.I have decided to stay out of it (freeps and creeps)couse i have done my fair share of Beta´s and tbh i like to Pay for a finished product and not pay to finish it ( in terms of content creation).
    I do hope they dont ruin it anymore by simply just change the balance to the other side, i hope they figure it out a way for us to have a better PvMP without "Bugs" and that in the end of it we could say that HD was better than RoR.

Cheers

Nill
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000053c75/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    It is interesting that 1 guy from turbine changed a lot in pvp. Orion. He revamped Mini and champ first and then warden and runekeeper. All these classes were far too much for most of the creep classes, if not all, when played decently. Classes became more fun, few new mechanics were added to the game (bubbles, new anthem mechanics, ranged warden...), but pvp suffered because of that.

This is not just response to naius, but my general thinking why we are in position in which we are.

Creep classes are developed back when lvl 60 was cap iirc. They were built to fight freeps as they were at that time when 600 was cap on main stat, when there was no finesse or crit magnitude wasnt increased with crit rating. Freeps changed a lot in these past few years and creeps were left in more-less same state. They were just scaled a bit, skill or two were added and cooldowns were reduced. What we really need is general revamp with new skills which would focus on some meaningful rotation, traits that would change a bit our character instead of just putting most best traits etc...

There are few questions to be asked:

Why can 1 freep healer outheal 3 average creeps, while 1 creep healer cant outheal 1 freep dpser?
    Why did turbine put buffs on keeps and ops? All we got is brainless pve before fights are there...
    Why we still dont have a new map which was promised twice at least?

Answer probably lies in: Turbine doesnt care too much about pvp.

Many will say... But why? We pay our VIP we give them money...

Even hardcore raiders dont have anything to do really... Because every new raid is just far too easy and mastered in few weeks after the update.

Lets face it now... We dont give them enough money. And it is reason for both pvpers and hardcore raiders.

Theyre interested in new players. THEY are giving a lot of money. They take VIP, they buy a lot of questpacks, they have to buy multiple expansions, they will buy instance packs, perks, creep classes, traits, legacies, all kinds of perks etc.. And what do we pay? One expansion or VIP (only small amount of people with VIP buys expansion because a lot of tp accumulates.) We are parasites. All older players pay less then turbine would like.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    Some of us can aford rooms for gaming and chill out, others play on low budget pcs in old rooms, which one of that are u, hehehehehe. Stay envy, and stay fan. King is only one.
    Well that you can only guess.

Now that you showed us your man cave and the best gaming chair there is...
    Why not do a full big Z house tour?

P.S. Your warg sucks, bring Healinghealer- best ministrel there is.
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Tell me who is your toon and i ll answer to u..
    Yeah, I'd say the same.
    I accept your surrender though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurati View Post
    Yeah, I'd say the same.
    I accept your surrender though.
    Can anyone tell me where did we find this new fruit?

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Rotten Fruit
    Bind on Acquire
    Consumed On Use
    20m Range

Cooldown: 15s

Not useable in Monster Play
    Cannot use with Effect: Frostbluff
    Theatre

"Rotten fruit from an eating contest.
    This item cannot be used
    inside the Frostbluff Theatre."
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Same ####hole where we found you.
    [color=mediumblue]Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth -[/color][color=Maroon] Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader[/color]
    [color=forestgreen]One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/CuruuKR/featured]Withywindle PvMP Videos[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by CuruornEU View Post
    Same ####hole where we found you.
    Hey clubber what's up?

1. I never consider your reaver op.. You were sparring all the time with +5% dps scroll, foods, pot buffs although i used to spar without any cd vs u on 4 red traits and half morale (if we both played cds or if i were on full blue traits u would have lost even more times)

2. During RoR none dev admited that audacity/mitigations were bugged

3. Freeps had max lvl gear and same audacity as creeps

4. I m not the only one complainiing.. Read previous posts to see how many creeps have admit that it is broken.. Both sides are loosing fun from this broken state although nabs are not able to understand it..

5. Do U mean Kubbi and Kallya? They just played only for 1 month where sometimes they log on creeps to help and then they became inactive.. On those fights creeps were always double+
    1. You just called him op once more tiny chimp, still crying for getting facerolled and only winning when you go full healing mode with bracing attack xD, yet you brag for beeing sure of winning me with all your cooldowns though. Yes ladies and gentlemen Withys highest ranked freep enjoy him.

2. I couldnt care less, i bet you still are below average.

3. Then dont play or post on forums do us the favour .

4. And qqing on forums changes so many things haras what a brilliant mind you are after all.

5. Eh of course its 5 ministrels for gods sake and the creep average rank back then was 4/5.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    You're here QQ'ing while there's Freeps out already trying to find new ways to cope with this "broken" state of Moors and succeeding at it. It's not about the state, it's about how you work with it.
    I have gone many times out on solo and it's hard to find both freeps and creeps so after half an hour I go out to run any bb.. Freeps OOC is always desert + only action is some 1v1 near GV...

Hey clubber what's up?
    Not much, just having a good time being better then you.
    [color=mediumblue]Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth -[/color][color=Maroon] Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader[/color]
    [color=forestgreen]One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/CuruuKR/featured]Withywindle PvMP Videos[/url]

Hahaha, cheers for proving my point.

QQ some more.

Quote Originally Posted by CuruornEU View Post
    Not much, just having a good time being better then you.
    Curu how old are u? u reply like a small child:

''on shame hole we found u''

''being better than u''

really u remind me kindergarten years!
    Last edited by jivius; Dec 05 2013 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurati View Post
    Hahaha, cheers for proving my point.

QQ some more.
    Since u don't say who u are.. ''u ll be known to those who u meet in your travels as FRUIT''

U can call me godfather if u want!
    Last edited by jivius; Dec 05 2013 at 07:07 PM.

1. You just called him op once more tiny chimp, still crying for getting facerolled and only winning when you go full healing mode with bracing attack xD, yet you brag for beeing sure of winning me with all your cooldowns though. Yes ladies and gentlemen Withys highest ranked freep enjoy him.

2. I couldnt care less, i bet you still are below average.

3. Then dont play or post on forums do us the favour .

4. And qqing on forums changes so many things haras what a brilliant mind you are after all.

5. Eh of course its 5 ministrels for gods sake and the creep average rank back then was 4/5.
    I ll answer with your words:

Title says it all. Vote your best freeps and creeps.
    Champion: Haras ( Yes you are suprised to hear that from me but he gave me the best spars i had so far vs champs and he played fair gg on that)
    the rest are usual aff's frenzy where i have answer multiple times..
    Last edited by jivius; Dec 05 2013 at 07:10 PM.

I ll answer with your words:

the rest are usual aff's frenzy where i have answer multiple times..
    Still i voted nill as best and you as 2nd best. I voted you 2nd best for sparring fair mostly though.

If you think beeing 2nd best from a pile of big bad e-poops congratz.

Lemme give you also the prize of the solo r9 burg with 200 deaths and 2k rating

Still i voted nill as best and you as 2nd best. I voted you 2nd best for sparring fair mostly though.
    your reaver is 90% spar toon and u said he gave u best spar vs champ u ever had..
    Last edited by jivius; Dec 05 2013 at 07:46 PM.

your reaver is 90% spar toon and u were talking on your answer about spars so..
    Maybe the 50% of my total infamy might be spars but at least i can say 90% of my total infamy was deserved.

Can you say the same? I highly doubt it.

Any chance you can come back with something good? or i should leave you QQing about balance?

Maybe the 50% of my total infamy might be spars but at least i can say 90% of my total infamy was deserved.

Can you say the same? I highly doubt it.

Any chance you can come back with something good? or i should leave you QQing about balance?
    50% infamy from spars u know seems like clubbing because u don't search to find the action.. u have the victim ready on plate..

U used to take same infamy in 1 hour with one creep who maybe was logged whole day.. How fair is this?

No need to talk about fake tab with multiple spar kbs..

50% infamy from spars u know seems like clubbing because u don't search to find the action.. u have the victim ready on plate..
    Now you call me a clubber? How low can you fall just to give a poor reply?

100% of your RoI infamy is zerged and always in raids.

Till the moment you left doh also always in groups and raids.

Although you have a point. Sparring you seems like im clubbing you.

Oh now im also having fake tabs? Sigh whats next? I am zrinko and i dont know it :|?

Now you call me a clubber? How low can you fall just to give a poor reply?

100% of your RoI infamy is zerged and always in raids.

Till the moment you left doh also always in groups and raids.

Although you have a point. Sparring you seems like im clubbing you.
    I didn't say it's clubbing (seems like in huge spar numbers) although don't think that this is the ultimate deserved way as u claim to have..

On spars u don't have to compete any other creeps to take the kb so a tab with low kills/kbs reveals that it is a spar tab and not a normal tab..
    Last edited by jivius; Dec 05 2013 at 08:05 PM.

I didn't say it's clubbing (seems like) although don't think that this is the ultimate deserved way as u claim to have..
    I think you should go to sleep you seem tired and confused.

U used to take same infamy in 1 hour with one creep who maybe was logged whole day.. How fair is this?

No need to talk about fake tab with multiple spar kbs..

Bugged audacity/mitigations = broken pvp

4v4 means nothing by the time that some skills as captain's bubbles or guard's shield walls can give extra time to some freeps vs those bugs but only in group action and not on 1v1 fights

Those players who don't have these on their minds have no clue what pvp is really mean like new comers so they get on nab list
    Make up your mind Haras, yesterday you cried how hard 1v1 is, how 1v1 fights are far more important than GRPvGRP and now you calling a clubber someone who doin 1v1 80% of his time in moors.

You losing it mate. Maybe its time to add yourself to your own nablist.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Page 91 of 169 FirstFirst ... 41 81 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 101 141 ... LastLast