We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 88 of 169 FirstFirst ... 38 78 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 98 138 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    Hmm..please name the lower rank warleaders for me , how much longer did they last.
    Maybe things have changed , did a fair bit of sparring on my cappy while waiting for raids to form in ToO , generally to relieve the boredom. Worst thing you could do back then was turn your back on an enemy.
    For all those full of critism , i can only say make a war learder and show me.
    sure, if healing wasn't that boring...-.-
    anyway you can still move sideway, no need to turn your back lol. and if you got more healers healing you, it could be pretty easy...

All I can say is that the criticism is correct. If you'd like me to make a WL, I've got news for you. My WL was the highest ranked after elasto. Every class has to move.

Quote Originally Posted by CuruornEU View Post
    All I can say is that the criticism is correct. If you'd like me to make a WL, I've got news for you. My WL was the highest ranked after elasto. Every class has to move.

Never met your wl m8..only ever seen your reaver....In fact never seen a lot of peoples war leaders.
    Strange that..
    Probably so op when played correctly that you are ashamed to run them in the moors.

No probs then I wont bother to run my wl again, obviously badly played and creep side will be better off without.
    Sick of sending tickets and screen shots in to turbine about the target bug, dont expect a solution any time soon so warg and ba are unplayable for me.

In fact with the state of the current action on withy maybe I should retire all my creeps , unlikely to be missed as im so useless.

obviously badly played and creep side will be better off without. unlikely to be missed as im so useless.
    Sounds about right.

Never met your wl m8..only ever seen your reaver....In fact never seen a lot of peoples war leaders.
    Strange that..
    Probably so op when played correctly that you are ashamed to run them in the moors.

No probs then I wont bother to run my wl again, obviously badly played and creep side will be better off without.
    Sick of sending tickets and screen shots in to turbine about the target bug, dont expect a solution any time soon so warg and ba are unplayable for me.

In fact with the state of the current action on withy maybe I should retire all my creeps , unlikely to be missed as im so useless.

Screw that. Why do you listen to anyone on forums? You are an active player and an encouraging force for creeps to group up.
    Loosing you would be a big blow for the creep community.

And about playing bad: So what, some jellies told me lots of times how bad I would be. Just don't care about them dude. There is only one messure for that and that is yourself.
    It's either if you want to push yourself further or if you are happy with the point of skill you reached. Both is acceptable.

We can hope that moors will be more playable soon again. Till then take some away time from game or play the awesome freep update. It's awesome right? :P

We will see eachother soon in moors again, so I can shout your name as rat once more!

Cheers Leisch

December 1st !!

Almost 24 days since Christmas and actually we don't/are not going to have any real pvp fights since then so..

just give peace a chance!

You should at least tell Dunc why you have an issue with him. Don't have a go at him for standing still in a raid - makes your points look very stupid, and ofc, dunc can play his wl better than some freeps/other creeps can play their chars. That is no reason to attack him.

Dunc is no angel. We disagree a lot. I don't even remember the details of what happened in the past, PE freeps are best placed to talk about that, I only know what I heard and what little I saw creepside. I remember well that Dunc when he first joined creepside was a really helpful, nice guy who played fair when he could. Something happened and he changed and he lost any respect he had for freepside, and think everything else flowed from that.

I don't think this attack right now is justified. This is nasty, and it is personal and that is why I don't like it. Maybe if this had a more recent reason, I would understand a little more. All I know is that this is a game and it is not worth all this nastiness and hurt. He does not deserve to be driven from the server and with this, you will drive others from the server too, I don't want to play a game where people behave like this, I play this for fun, but this causes me stress.

Stop the drama please, I know one person who has already quit because of it. Please don't add more.

Here's my last contribution to pvp, i'm sorry that it doesn't look more extravagant and epic but I only had 10 minutes to do it so...

(Reply to Haras above, about peace)

Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post

Here's my last contribution to pvp, i'm sorry that it doesn't look more extravagant and epic but I only had 10 minutes to do it so...

(Reply to Haras above, about peace)
    The peace was going for forums of course..

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    You should at least tell Dunc why you have an issue with him. Don't have a go at him for standing still in a raid - makes your points look very stupid, and ofc, dunc can play his wl better than some freeps/other creeps can play their chars. That is no reason to attack him.

Dunc is no angel. We disagree a lot. I don't even remember the details of what happened in the past, PE freeps are best placed to talk about that, I only know what I heard and what little I saw creepside. I remember well that Dunc when he first joined creepside was a really helpful, nice guy who played fair when he could. Something happened and he changed and he lost any respect he had for freepside, and think everything else flowed from that.

I don't think this attack right now is justified. This is nasty, and it is personal and that is why I don't like it. Maybe if this had a more recent reason, I would understand a little more. All I know is that this is a game and it is not worth all this nastiness and hurt. He does not deserve to be driven from the server and with this, you will drive others from the server too, I don't want to play a game where people behave like this, I play this for fun, but this causes me stress.

Stop the drama please, I know one person who has already quit because of it. Please don't add more.

This was nasty?Did you see his reply to me?I made him happy!
    I'm not having a go at him..Just replied to Kami that said Dunc doesn't have the best moves..It actually started as a joke for me and Dunc got all offended..Then he became happy.Go figure.

None of us said he should stop playing or w/e,we just gave him something to work on and to get better.I don't get offended or start saying i will quit playing when ppl tell me my movement isn't the best.I actually listen to them and try to improve whatever i can.

And last..You have no clue what some of your friends(and many more) did even before you started playing here and after.Many ppl left the server or the game cuz of "nasty" comments and lies spread all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    This was nasty?Did you see his reply to me?I made him happy!
    I'm not having a go at him..Just replied to Kami that said Dunc doesn't have the best moves..It actually started as a joke for me and Dunc got all offended..Then he became happy.Go figure.

None of us said he should stop playing or w/e,we just gave him something to work on and to get better.I don't get offended or start saying i will quit playing when ppl tell me my movement isn't the best.I actually listen to them and try to improve whatever i can.

And last..You have no clue what some of your friends(and many more) did even before you started playing here and after.Many ppl left the server or the game cuz of "nasty" comments and lies spread all around.
    He was being sarcastic I think. And ok, then I have been listening to the wrong people, if that genuinely was your intention Lain then what I said wasn't addressed at you, helping people improve is a good thing. But others came across as out for blood, not just on here. There are very few I actually consider friends in the game, I would be interested if you could educate me about what these people did.

My point was just a lot of us just want to play the game and not hate each other. Morth has left, Feni mainly plays Laurelin where its less stressful, and I am trying to stay away too.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    He was being sarcastic I think. And ok, then I have been listening to the wrong people, if that genuinely was your intention Lain then what I said wasn't addressed at you, helping people improve is a good thing. But others came across as out for blood, not just on here. There are very few I actually consider friends in the game, I would be interested if you could educate me about what these people did.

My point was just a lot of us just want to play the game and not hate each other. Morth has left, Feni mainly plays Laurelin where its less stressful, and I am trying to stay away too.
    I was being sarcastic too xD Anyway!

As far as i know Morth didn't leave cuz of the hating and the forum fights.And come on its Morth he will come back <3
    Same goes for Feni tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    As far as i know Morth didn't leave cuz of the hating and the forum fights.And come on its Morth he will come back <3
    My reasons for leaving are mine alone, and I really doubt that i'll be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post
    My reasons for leaving are mine alone, and I really doubt that i'll be back.
    I still hope you will!

Ofc he'll be back. He couldn't just leave his skinhead BA forever...

Tried today, got 1shot more times than I would like to admit to.
    Thanks to wargs who gave us a point or two now and again by chasing too close to gy.
    I would ask creeps not to make a craid when a couple of freeps are spotted but I understand that you are
    frustrated and hungry for fresh meat since turbine put ettenmoors on hold.
    Had plenty of fun and more than a couple of laughs so I'll try again tomorrow and do better

Quote Originally Posted by georg112 View Post
    Tried today, got 1shot more times than I would like to admit to.
    Thanks to wargs who gave us a point or two now and again by chasing too close to gy.
    I would ask creeps not to make a craid when a couple of freeps are spotted but I understand that you are
    frustrated and hungry for fresh meat since turbine put ettenmoors on hold.
    Had plenty of fun and more than a couple of laughs so I'll try again tomorrow and do better

The naked race was still the best! Gy to Luga with no armor.
    Btw creeps, kill Gelont first next time. He won that darn race!

Quote Originally Posted by Jinjaah View Post
    Hey All,

Audacity is indeed bugged right now. We are working on resolving this issue for the next patch. Will update you with more information when I have it.

-Jinjaah

Hey
    For the most distracted (like me), Just wanted to paste this Dev response to the bugged audacity teory .

Nill

Thanks to the creeps for some awesome 3 vs 3 and 6 vs 6 battles. Those were really enjoyable.

We should keep that up.

I would even go as far to say small-scale fights were more interesting than RoR.
    However if groups get bigger, the 1hits become more frequent.
    Quite opposite to what I said before I now think if creeps lose 50% of their current bugged aud. and we put on Aud gear with some stats on it, It might be worse than it is right now. Just opposite way.

Quote Originally Posted by georg112 View Post
    I would even go as far to say small-scale fights were more interesting than RoR.
    However if groups get bigger, the 1hits become more frequent.
    Quite opposite to what I said before I now think if creeps lose 50% of their current bugged aud. and we put on Aud gear with some stats on it, It might be worse than it is right now. Just opposite way.
    Freep groups survival is currently based on crazy minstrel heals. Ive heard the minstrel healing output should be readjusted. So hopefully it will be less heals, more damage reduction and we will still be able to find some balance.

Todays fights were nice, im really glad creeps didnt attack the squishy quiet knife burglar so much and focused at frist on captains, LMs and minstrels! :-) Minstrel heals really made those fights possible, though even if youd heal 2000 morale per second i guess that 3 impales from 3 reavers coordinated and timed to the same moment should destroy any light class. Creeps have a great power with these big hits atm.

So i've been doing some reading around on the PvP forums, and from what I can tell, all creeps with full audacity are bugged at double audacity (-60% inc damage), as well as the 2 new damage times being unmitigated by any freeps because they aren't added to the mitigation tables yet. This means that not only did creeps get a huge morale increase, they also take twice as little damage as they should, and have an abusable damage type that we can't mitigate, 85 audacity gear or not.

Now I know the creeps are bored/thirsty/hungry etc..., but deliberately abusing the PvP bugs just seems pointless. BAs hitting MT every time it's off CD, even when they aren't being hit, just because they can. Reavers oneshotting creeps with impale crits because they're abusing the bugged new damage type. If freeps were exploiting bugs to hit creeps for a oneshot, the PvP forums would be literally -overwhelmed-.

I'm not QQing, that needs to be made clear. I can easily amuse myself with PvE until turbine get their act together and fix these glaringly obvious and gamebreaking bugs. But I'm just wondering if anything, why the creeps feel the need to exploit bugs and kill what little Post-update PvP there is at the moment. Freeps are venturing out to start fights again, and being farmed at GV or GY.

And i'm expecting the usual equivalence replies from creeps saying 'oh but you did that to us', but in all my time playing this game, i've never seen it this bad.

This is just my two cents worth mind, retired from active PvP until stuff is fixed, but just think on it creeps, cheers

Ealbert/Telrian

Tl;DR? Stop exploiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealwynn View Post
    So i've been doing some reading around on the PvP forums, and from what I can tell, all creeps with full audacity are bugged at double audacity (-60% inc damage), as well as the 2 new damage times being unmitigated by any freeps because they aren't added to the mitigation tables yet. This means that not only did creeps get a huge morale increase, they also take twice as little damage as they should, and have an abusable damage type that we can't mitigate, 85 audacity gear or not.

Now I know the creeps are bored/thirsty/hungry etc..., but deliberately abusing the PvP bugs just seems pointless. BAs hitting MT every time it's off CD, even when they aren't being hit, just because they can. Reavers oneshotting creeps with impale crits because they're abusing the bugged new damage type. If freeps were exploiting bugs to hit creeps for a oneshot, the PvP forums would be literally -overwhelmed-.

I'm not QQing, that needs to be made clear. I can easily amuse myself with PvE until turbine get their act together and fix these glaringly obvious and gamebreaking bugs. But I'm just wondering if anything, why the creeps feel the need to exploit bugs and kill what little Post-update PvP there is at the moment. Freeps are venturing out to start fights again, and being farmed at GV or GY.

And i'm expecting the usual equivalence replies from creeps saying 'oh but you did that to us', but in all my time playing this game, i've never seen it this bad.

This is just my two cents worth mind, retired from active PvP until stuff is fixed, but just think on it creeps, cheers

Ealbert/Telrian

Tl;DR? Stop exploiting.
    What a post really, people who know borgost read that with a huge smile.

Of all the people to reply, I expected either you or Dream. And it's not QQ, I'm genuinely just wondering ^^

You definitely can't talk Aff, the voice of hypocrisy who jumps on whichever side takes turbines favour per update and defends their actions, contradicting everything you said when you were on the other side

Borgost out

P.s, you don't know me Aff, and you never will

Quote Originally Posted by Ealwynn View Post
    Of all the people to reply, I expected either you or Dream. And it's not QQ, I'm genuinely just wondering ^^

You definitely can't talk Aff, the voice of hypocrisy who jumps on whichever side takes turbines favour per update and defends their actions, contradicting everything you said when you were on the other side

Borgost out

P.s, you don't know me Aff, and you never will
    Sure borg, though i think you should go back on levelling classes and getting advantage of them when they are op, club them a bit and forward to moors but oh wait you cant do that anymore, not even by abusing the store.

Poor wormtongue....

Page 88 of 169 FirstFirst ... 38 78 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 98 138 ... LastLast