We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 84 of 169 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 94 134 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    some great spars were that sorry if i killed any of u in 1 on 1 (not wanting to take advantage out this)
    And damn hunters in yellow line i hate them xD
    Dem traps!!I like them xD
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    From start of RoI where I start to come on moors u had played 99% of your time on Withy in creep side..

Pve my ranks? Check my tab.. My op champ has 3500+ deaths all these years so seems he wasn't so op..

U forgot to mention some clubbing issues at your toon Dodark at the middle of RoR expansion on your cv preview + I can personally witness your sideswitching from freep group to creep raid while freeps were zerged + usind dying rage on spars and go away so as not to give points ++

All of these are really far away from me and don't care if u have 100x of these objectives more than me..
    I don't see how 3500 deaths proves you didn't quest your way around during RoI. Me clubbing isn't relevant to this discussion and doesn't prove me right or wrong. I never sidewitch, the only time I logged over these last few weeks was the PvP event, when I disbanded craid and went to help freeps a bit. I do not, and have never used dying rage in spars. I do use dying rage in 1v1s, because they aren't spars and if I feel like a person isn't deserving of the points for whatever reason I will run away. However, when in a 1v1, dying rage is always enough to kill the freep and I'd rather use it to take a freep with me and therefor only use it to run when I'm outnumbered and ran into a freep group/raid.

Since you didn't contradict any of my other statements it seems obvious to me whom is right here and whom is just being a whiner. Please do come back in a month when we can only just begin to make a reasonable assesment of balance.
    [color=mediumblue]Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth -[/color][color=Maroon] Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader[/color]
    [color=forestgreen]One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/CuruuKR/featured]Withywindle PvMP Videos[/url]

ok so, i saw here things about balance, unbalance, and i said, let's check!
    i sparred Beoluk and Kalaz.
    died in both spars with them on over 10k morale.
    please tell me Kalaz, i lack of skills and i should learn them to beat you if it's that balanced?
    i guess i already know your answer...
    to Curu, guard is the most OP class in this expansion, try another. i played guard and warden, guard is just too strong....
    took me 7 tries to apply 1 bleed on a guard, and he got me from 20k to around 3k on same time...
    so yeah, there's no balance at all. Turbine will give us freeps aud armour and will make a few changes on moors in 12.1....i will wait till then with coming to moors, because if it wasn't clear enough from my post, it's NOT balanced, 1000 times less then RoR.
    thanks for reading.
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

My point of view is at this time of moors is for freeps a no go zone until 12.1. Lets come back when PvP is ready otherwise only gona upset everyone and we start loosing players again as previous expansion starts.
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by CuruornEU View Post
    I don't see how 3500 deaths proves you didn't quest your way around during RoI.
    Around 60k+ kills and 11k kbs on Withy pvp proove anything? I m sure that they didn't came through pve.. At half of RoI there wasn't any other freep raid leader so I wonder how u were able to pvp while i was pveing.. + At end of RoI I was R11 and the rest ''heavy'' ranks came at RoR..

Me clubbing isn't relevant to this discussion and doesn't prove me right or wrong.
    So is relevant to this discussion that I was pveing on RoI because I told u the fact that u play most your creep? Clubbing is much more serious and rest clubbers of Withy don't even have a clear face to shown up here and write about ''proper'' pvp way..

I never sidewitch, the only time I logged over these last few weeks was the PvP event, when I disbanded craid and went to help freeps a bit.
    Have seen u no more than 10 times at Withy on guard and 2 of them u changed side.. Once from one Leischo's raid near Lug bd and another time from our group at dof dragon. Both times we saw u after few minutes on winning creep side and were laughing at u on raid chats..

I do not, and have never used dying rage in spars. I do use dying rage in 1v1s, because they aren't spars and if I feel like a person isn't deserving of the points for whatever reason I will run away. However, when in a 1v1, dying rage is always enough to kill the freep and I'd rather use it to take a freep with me and therefor only use it to run when I'm outnumbered and ran into a freep group/raid.
    U have done it vs me when I was on my first months at moors at old OC spars.. U used DR and left away so as not to give points on me. I remember it because we were discussing it with rest Myrnidones how a raid leader can act like this..

Since you didn't contradict any of my other statements it seems obvious to me whom is right here and whom is just being a whiner. Please do come back in a month when we can only just begin to make a reasonable assesment of balance.
    Rest players Imi, Lutz, Laineth, Rols, Lavasioth who admit the broken pvp are whiners too? We just made a calm discussion about new unbalanced stuff and u start to troll without any reason..
    Last edited by jivius; Nov 27 2013 at 02:53 AM.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    My point of view is at this time of moors is for freeps a no go zone until 12.1. Lets come back when PvP is ready otherwise only gona upset everyone and we start loosing players again as previous expansion starts.
    By that time most of creeps will already have quitted ...

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    Well this looks hopeful.. dont forget you dont have new audacity set yet. With it youd have probably won.
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

By that time most of creeps will already have quitted ...
    Blame Turbine for this. Everyone's personal free time has great value and really no worth to waste it without having any fun.. Players on both sides should have patience until next update..

Blame Turbine for this. Everyone's personal free time has great value and really no worth to waste it without having any fun.. Players on both sides should have patience until next update..
    Since i stopped my freeps cuz i am not willing to pay for HD.
    I am almost certain as soon as another game comes out like eldar scrolls online
    I am sure i am just going to quit this and there are more people who think about this.

ok so, i saw here things about balance, unbalance, and i said, let's check!
    i sparred Beoluk and Kalaz.
    please tell me Kalaz, i lack of skills and i should learn them to beat you if it's that balanced?
    i guess i already know your answer...
    to Curu, guard is the most OP class in this expansion, try another. i played guard and warden, guard is just too strong....
    took me 7 tries to apply 1 bleed on a guard, and he got me from 20k to around 3k on same time...
    so yeah, there's no balance at all. Turbine will give us freeps aud armour and will make a few changes on moors in 12.1....i will wait till then with coming to moors, because if it wasn't clear enough from my post, it's NOT balanced, 1000 times less then RoR.
    thanks for reading.
    Maybe you forget about wardens shield trait during RoR, how many guys there was need to take you down? hm right! And dont talk you dont use self heals on spars i dont care, im talking about shield trait in non-spar action.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Totally agree.. instead of QQ cause creeps are strong now, just wait for the final version. Is turbine fault not players. Try have a healthy discussion without QQ.

Since i stopped my freeps cuz i am not willing to pay for HD.
    I am almost certain as soon as another game comes out like eldar scrolls online
    I am sure i am just going to quit this and there are more people who think about this.
    Please dont type that on foruns, i remember when Neverwinter arrived, we lost lots of ppl cause ppl didnt stopped talking about that stupid game, guess what is a fail game.
    If you want leave fine is your decision, but no need push another ppl for it.
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    but no need push another ppl for it.
    Where did i say that anyone should follow?
    I just said what I was going to do ...

Around 60k+ kills and 11k kbs on Withy pvp proove anything? I m sure that they didn't came through pve.. At half of RoI there wasn't any other freep raid leader so I wonder how u were able to pvp while i was pveing.. + At end of RoI I was R11 and the rest ''heavy'' ranks came at RoR..
    You have a reputation as quester, it was rightfully given to you during RoI. Only freep raid leader? Thank god not! My favourite raid leader to fight was yours truly Fraelin, thats when tactical games really came to play. Being on teamspeak with him to taunt eachother made it even better. Then there was Zrinko, whatever one might think of him, he was a raid leader and he managed to bring full raids that didn't hug. A lot of high ranks these days once started out playing with Zrinko. Its safe to say you were the least influential raid leader.

So is relevant to this discussion that I was pveing on RoI because I told u the fact that u play most your creep? Clubbing is much more serious and rest clubbers of Withy don't even have a clear face to shown up here and write about ''proper'' pvp way..
    I clubbed for 2 days, less then 10 hours, to rank 6. Over the course of 6 years that will not influence the way I view or act regarding PvP. Out of all the clubbers WW has had, I clubbed the least, the shortest and no longer play the character. I think people would be amazed if they find out who clubbed and who didn't, most of them we never publicly called out.

Have seen u no more than 10 times at Withy on guard and 2 of them u changed side.. Once from one Leischo's raid near Lug bd and another time from our group at dof dragon. Both times we saw u after few minutes on winning creep side and were laughing at u on raid chats..
    The fight after lug I logged over because we won and I wanted to help creeps, hardly a terrible thing to do. The drake group I had come over from creep to freep, not the other way around.

U have done it vs me when I was on my first months at moors at old OC spars.. U used DR and left away so as not to give points on me. I remember it because we were discussing it with rest Myrnidones how a raid leader can act like this..
    I do not and have never used DR to get away from an honorable spar. If I used DR to get away from you, you no doubt broke certain rules. Since you are saying this was during your first months in the moors, it'd be reasonable to assume you popped bubbles left and right.

Rest players Imi, Lutz, Laineth, Rols, Lavasioth who admit the broken pvp are whiners too? We just made a calm discussion about new unbalanced stuff and u start to troll without any reason..
    The way you 'calmly' complain, within a week of release, while the moors update isn't even here yet, so much that you even end up making double posts is quite infuriating. Not just to me, but not everyone is as comfortable posting on the forums. You've had things going your way since you started playing in the moors, perhaps this time around it'll be the other way around. Ever since SoA balance has been going back and forth, although freeps as a faction have generally reigned supreme, there were always some classes that were stronger then others. If you feel like your champion deserve to be stronger, I kindly advise you to go to the champion sub section and make a thread with suggested changes. This might just be the expansion where champions are terrible and creeps as an entire faction reign supreme and next year you'll get 20 bubbles and solo entire craids, who knows?
    [color=mediumblue]Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth -[/color][color=Maroon] Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader[/color]
    [color=forestgreen]One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/CuruuKR/featured]Withywindle PvMP Videos[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    Well this looks hopeful.. dont forget you dont have new audacity set yet. With it youd have probably won.
    Well maybe but we talk about current situation and how we cant pvp..Generally just cause some freeps are OP(Guardian.yellow cappy(?)) doesnt mean that things are balanced and freeps just lost their easy mode and QQ about this unless creeps just want to fight groups with these 2 classes..Its not just about movement rotations pve gear or w/e..With new auda gear with fixed creep's audacity bug etc etc we ll be able to discuss again..Hopefully it will be soon as they said..

Oh and what santa told about new games..This discussion about how tons of ppl will stop playing lotro when a new game appears is old enough i think :P ..Like with Neverwinter and all this excitement about it..Guess what most of them were bk after 2 weeks lol..
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    Maybe you forget about wardens shield trait during RoR, how many guys there was need to take you down? hm right! And dont talk you dont use self heals on spars i dont care, im talking about shield trait in non-spar action.
    when you said "You" you meant me or wardens in general? because i never played with blue traits, and the only blue trait i was equipping was preservance (+2 pulses for heals).
    and, if you don't want the warden to heal, get out of melee range! not that hard.
    anyway, the "many guys to take you down" was because of one skill called Defiant Challenge...as you should(and probably) know it was +40% physical and tactical mitigations(right now its only a reflect..) and that's why it took you guys alot of time to take me, or any warden, down fast.
    oh and by the way, no, i didn't forgot about shield wardens in RoR
    and, shield wardens wasn't that common, so they didn't f*cked up the action like the way Turbine made creepside right now..
    with some patience, after update 12.1(in a few weeks i believe) we all will come back...
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

when you said "You" you meant me or wardens in general? because i never played with blue traits, and the only blue trait i was equipping was preservance (+2 pulses for heals).
    and, if you don't want the warden to heal, get out of melee range! not that hard.
    anyway, the "many guys to take you down" was because of one skill called Defiant Challenge...as you should(and probably) know it was +40% physical and tactical mitigations(right now its only a reflect..) and that's why it took you guys alot of time to take me, or any warden, down fast.
    oh and by the way, no, i didn't forgot about shield wardens in RoR
    and, shield wardens wasn't that common, so they didn't f*cked up the action like the way Turbine made creepside right now..
    with some patience, after update 12.1(in a few weeks i believe) we all will come back...
    Pointless discussion i was talking in general ofc.

And again, i smell a big boost for freeps in pvp (after talking with lots of people), well we'll see, just wait.. (:
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

You have a reputation as quester, it was rightfully given to you during RoI. Only freep raid leader? Thank god not! My favourite raid leader to fight was yours truly Fraelin, thats when tactical games really came to play. Being on teamspeak with him to taunt eachother made it even better. Then there was Zrinko, whatever one might think of him, he was a raid leader and he managed to bring full raids that didn't hug. A lot of high ranks these days once started out playing with Zrinko. Its safe to say you were the least influential raid leader.

I clubbed for 2 days, less then 10 hours, to rank 6. Over the course of 6 years that will not influence the way I view or act regarding PvP. Out of all the clubbers WW has had, I clubbed the least, the shortest and no longer play the character. I think people would be amazed if they find out who clubbed and who didn't, most of them we never publicly called out.

The fight after lug I logged over because we won and I wanted to help creeps, hardly a terrible thing to do. The drake group I had come over from creep to freep, not the other way around.

I do not and have never used DR to get away from an honorable spar. If I used DR to get away from you, you no doubt broke certain rules. Since you are saying this was during your first months in the moors, it'd be reasonable to assume you popped bubbles left and right.

The way you 'calmly' complain, within a week of release, while the moors update isn't even here yet, so much that you even end up making double posts is quite infuriating. Not just to me, but not everyone is as comfortable posting on the forums. You've had things going your way since you started playing in the moors, perhaps this time around it'll be the other way around. Ever since SoA balance has been going back and forth, although freeps as a faction have generally reigned supreme, there were always some classes that were stronger then others. If you feel like your champion deserve to be stronger, I kindly advise you to go to the champion sub section and make a thread with suggested changes. This might just be the expansion where champions are terrible and creeps as an entire faction reign supreme and next year you'll get 20 bubbles and solo entire craids, who knows?
    1. About RoI freep raid leaders: I wrote that I was leading alone on HALF of RoI.. After audacity update Zriko was on warg, Frae on BA. and u weren't play on Withy so as to have any clear view..

2. About clubbing: There's no comment, this kind of action speaks by its own..

3. About sideswitching: On both occasions u turn to otherside while creeps had the upper hand

4. About DR: U could use it even if I used cds and stay there to die so as both take points, although u got away so as not to give points to a new comer ( I didn't play more than 3 months on that spar, while u were R9 then)

5. About HD pvp: Did I blame any creep or u for current unbalanced state? I blamed Turbine because they don't care about pvp at the start of new expansions while we still pay for VIP.. By the time they weren't ready for audacity lvl95 gear at least they shouldn't charge VIP accounts..
    Problem is not only on champions it is on freeps and on pvp in generall although u insist to talk all the time for my champ char so as to have an opporunity to troll..
    Last edited by jivius; Nov 27 2013 at 09:17 AM.

From start of RoI where I start to come on moors u had played 99% of your time on Withy in creep side..

Pve my ranks? Check my tab.. My op champ has 3500+ deaths all these years so seems he wasn't so op..

U forgot to mention some clubbing issues at your toon Dodark at the middle of RoR expansion on your cv preview + I can personally witness your sideswitching from freep group to creep raid while freeps were zerged + usind dying rage on spars and go away so as not to give points ++

All of these are really far away from me and don't care if u have 100x of these objectives more than me..
    We even did Tortmund in your raids. OP classes and deaths are something competely different. Even the best classes with a godmode gear can be wasted in the wrong hands.

Zerg your ranks or Club your ranks? Same thing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    We even did Tortmund in your raids. OP classes and deaths are something competely different. Even the best classes with a godmode gear can be wasted in the wrong hands.

Zerg your ranks or Club your ranks? Same thing to me.
    Club = club

Zerg = in your eyes by the time my groups were 6-12max and creeps have taken many wipes from us too.. (zergs are not able to wipe)

U have played freep on Withy only for some months where most of them the action was prety dead so u don't have any clear view..

Gelont and me just went in to do some PvP. Ofc no blue ops, so we we went to take. After taking first op we ran into Beo, with 3 or 4 others and got killed. Fair enough, at least they left the Op blue. Then we went for a second Outpost and before it was even half down we got ganked by 5 different creeps.

The only sane reaction to this is to leave. I will come back at some later time, but if you creeps want some action I would suggest you wait till those freeps, who want to fight even though they have no audacity, take two outposts.

But maybe you just like to QQ more about having no freeps!

Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post
    Gelont and me just went in to do some PvP. Ofc no blue ops, so we we went to take. After taking first op we ran into Beo, with 3 or 4 others and got killed. Fair enough, at least they left the Op blue. Then we went for a second Outpost and before it was even half down we got ganked by 5 different creeps.

The only sane reaction to this is to leave. I will come back at some later time, but if you creeps want some action I would suggest you wait till those freeps, who want to fight even though they have no audacity, take two outposts.

I agree, but of course in the past there have been times you have not been considerate in this way. Now the tables have turned a little I hope you see how sometimes 'all out warfare, pvmp zone, no rules, kill everything in sight etc' just kills any potential action. = infact a lot of times, simple example is zerging lone creeps - Imi's fraid ride past me and leave me, your fraid dismounts and kills me. A lone defi, not a threat, but of course you don't care because you are hungry for points. Don't ask for fairness if you do not give it in return - that is hypocrisy

Sadly, your request will not be fulfilled. A lot of creeps don't even read this forum and are so hungry for points it doesn't bother them how the other side is faring. A few nights ago when you and Voin were out and were taking some ops, and then a few minutes later the creeps flip them back to 4 ops, me and Bralg were telling them not to, but they didn't listen.

Best to stay away full stop till it is fixed, don't ever expect sides to play fair - because they won't in 99.5% of cases- the logic of 'lets play fair so they will stay in ettens' doesn't seem to get through to them. I don't just try and play fair because I'm a nice person, I do it because it means beter pvmp and often, more points for BOTH SIDES. I'm talking about creeps AND freeps here, but obviously most recently I see this zerging and uncaring attitude more on creepside.

And Gelont duoing when creeps are currently OP? Strange, then why does he run from 1v1 encounters, the guy has shown only cowardice in the past. Strange that HD may have changed him
    Last edited by Akrorgash; Nov 27 2013 at 11:53 AM.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post

Sorry about that m8....we did try to stop other creeps from ganking you till you took another outpost.
    The problem is the moors is dead and creeps are frustrated .
    But what on earth are you doing there just as a duo? A full fellowship or a raid against 6-7 creeps , come on m8...trait trees have forced you to specialise ,,,,SO GROUP UP AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WHAT YOUVE GOT.

Yes the moors is broken , but its been broken for creeps for a while.
    But every day we were back and trying .So we had to group to fight against god like rks and wardens , yes we did , and did we QQ , yes we did, but still we turned up coz some people like a challenge.
    So now some creeps classes are OP..Yes thats true.
    But how many on the freep side had any sympathy for the underpowered creeps a few weeks ago......
    Creeps had to form a raid to balance the #### with the good.....so what are the freeps doing ?
    Complaining and staying away.
    Well from this creep , if turbine nerf the creeps as im sure they will and return freeps to the position of toying with creep classes in spars , than i will adopt the freep stratigy and stay away from the moors and lotro in general.
    And haras ,, im full vip at the moment just to play in the moors, coz the rest of the game is ####.

By the way Rolspex , your bleeds would have killed kalaz but for 2 other wls pumping heals into him for a full minute after you had died.
    Last edited by elfbane1; Nov 27 2013 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    I agree, but of course in the past there have been times you have not been considerate in this way. Now the tables have turned a little I hope you see how sometimes 'all out warfare, pvmp zone, no rules, kill everything in sight etc' just kills any potential action. = infact a lot of times, simple example is zerging lone creeps - Imi's fraid ride past me and leave me, your fraid dismounts and kills me. A lone defi, not a threat, but of course you don't care because you are hungry for points. Don't ask for fairness if you do not give it in return - that is hypocrisy

Sadly, your request will not be fulfilled. A lot of creeps don't even read this forum and are so hungry for points it doesn't bother them how the other side is faring. A few nights ago when you and Voin were out and were taking some ops, and then a few minutes later the creeps flip them back to 4 ops, me and Bralg were telling them not to, but they didn't listen.

Best to stay away full stop till it is fixed, don't ever expect sides to play fair - because they won't in 99.5% of cases- the logic of 'lets play fair so they will stay in ettens' doesn't seem to get through to them. I don't just try and play fair because I'm a nice person, I do it because it means beter pvmp and often, more points for BOTH SIDES. I'm talking about creeps AND freeps here, but obviously most recently I see this zerging and uncaring attitude more on creepside.

And Gelont duoing when creeps are currently OP? Strange, then why does he run from 1v1 encounters, the guy has shown only cowardice in the past. Strange that HD may have changed him
    So the solution akro is for everyone to just let moors die?
    At least leischo has balls.
    Imi stands at gv near one shooters and whines. "its all so unfair , im not god anymore"
    +1 Zrinko , never played with him in the moors , did some raiding in ToO with the guy tho , strange sense of humour.

Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    Imi stands at gv near one shooters and whines. "its all so unfair , im not god anymore"
    +1 Zrinko , never played with him in the moors , did some raiding in ToO with the guy tho , strange sense of humour.
    #madcauseNAB

Relax dunc plz!!! No need to be so "sarcastic" towards others because you are a very bad player..I can understand :/ ..And only you and some others with pretty much the same attitude think that situation atm is as unbalanced as ror was but from the opossite side...Pvp here is unplaylable and even the non braindead creeps say so..

Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    Waiting a few weeks for a patch =/= letting moors die

Depends what you call death... I don't think its alive at the moment -> but to me it isn't '2 FREEPS AT HH LETS GET 'EM' that makes it alive, that's boring, I don't enjoy masacaring freeps and that is all we are going to get at the moment - that was clear to me when I EASILY soloed Lei and Voin, when pre HD with Lei a 1v1 could go either way - so it is already dead, I'm just waiting for Turbine to Frankenstein it back up again.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

Page 84 of 169 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 94 134 ... LastLast