We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 80 of 169 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 90 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post

On a related note, on Sunday I was in craid but alone, Imi's fraid found me. Left me alone, apart from Melrean, who obviously doesn't listen to orders and attacking me for a good few seconds, then he gave up and rode off. Then Lei's fraid found me -> I died very very quickly
    This I cant understand what is the pleasure that high ranks rank11+ have in killiing soloers while they are in raid and know that the oponent doesnt have a chance, thats why most freeps rank dont mean anything.. "Oh but they attacked me too when i was soloing" (main argument). Well you just have to know to be superior, all i can say.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    This is what I mean about treating some freeps differently, some deserve to be zerged back because that is how they play, but others, don't.
    This ....

Quote Originally Posted by georg112 View Post

Hence why I personally wont spar with you anymore. Sparing with 23k health while using +5% scroll, I could do the same thing by turning up in glory with veteran strength. Therefore I regard thiss action as just being too lazy to roam map for fights so you decide to go to gather spot where freeps come to you, wont use half their skills and you can rank happily with no effort.
    In defence of aff i gotta say that this captain, uses everything in spars from pots/last stand/spam heal even man heal if it isnt on cooldown, not the first time i see him using that.

I agree with you pat, also to say I have seen an been in spars with Affected and tbh he is a very strong aponent. Seen him use CD's and many times without it, this why if I spar him I tend to use ( on RK ) some of my CD skills as even then he beats me more times then I win against him.

Also with the solo part when a full raid come and destroy you when you meet them, this I found as only badluck in that situations. Love doing solo many times then a good number of warg ganks do indeed make me blow a gasket and call out for support. Last night was pretty awesome when we got those poor wargies running in terror with a few hunters and me on heals. Haha

Keeslenaff I was the one jumping out of the keep when you attacked the r12 cappy, I was 1st down to help out when the little warg started jewing on cappy flesh, perfect 1st heal got the cappy almost full morale again and we went back inside TR and took it. Miner setback with the jump as the keep was already kleen of npc's. Story telling is a nice thing in moors these days and I hope many others do the same so we can express our feelings in a proper manner here.

Lavasioth

First of all,

In my defence vs morvas screen.
    I did more than 10 spars vs Irmas there was no spar that i didnt do more than 50k damage so in that case i need heals since he is using that cappy mark that heals him with my dps. I never used wrath for you because simply i dont need it. I think nazguls can assure you that. Though i dont really care if you dont believe me.

Secondly Haras you havent even played a creep besides a burg and a champ so you are completely clueless better stick it on making rhymes with lotr poems. I think its about time you find a 4th excuse, right now we have Morale,5% Dmg, Store skills and we are now searching another one.

Last but not least kees i supported withy freepside many times in the past even when i was a 100% creep and i still am tbh.

I'm not saying you are bad in spars, in fact when I sparred you nights in front of EC or even in GTA and you werent using vet strength and was around 20K morale we had good spars, which mostly I lost due to my own inexperience. But nowdays whenver I see you in GLC you are on veteran strength which you dont really need if you want to give a fair spar and i assume you have switched to a lot more defensive traits. Hence ive lost 10 in a row to you with you having 10k+ morale left.
    If a person is using pots,foods in a spar, just dont spar him over and over again. I regard such behaviour just farming for pts.

On the subject of Lug BD hugging and Grams hugging you are not comparing like for like.
    Groups of freeps ( you got cappy buffs,antistun and burg marks on ratted targets means your grouped) comming to grams are there looking for a fight.
    Creeps in Grams tend to be afk/semi afk ,just logged on, handing in pve quests , buying stuff .Also low rank creeps rarely have maps, so its walk out of grams.
    CREEPS IN GRAMS ARE NOT IN GRAMS LOOKING FOR A FIGHT.
    When creep groups come to GV , and its not often , we dont hug TR back door , we may pull back to give you room , but then we fight and win/die.
    So creeps in Grams have to be organised , this takes time and patience lots of people ( me included ) dont have . Weve only got the creeps who are online , so our groups take time to balance , if weve got lots of heals its not through design. Many creeps wont join raids , rank 0-4 need coaching and dont really help. "Can you log WL instead of BA ? , no im close to ranking" .
    So after 10-15 mins of asking we get a functional raid , and please if anyone believes creeps go to this trouble only to form a Zerg raid so freeps will log off ,YOU ARE AN IDIOT.
    So we charge get 2-3 kills and freeps run, and of course running is death for those who cant sprint or have god mode available.
    Hugging to back door of a blue Lug is not much different whether creeps are on the outside or the inside , creeps rarely havve numbers to split into 2 groups that could both attack a freep raid , if we did you would be screaming ZERG.
    So creep leader has gone to the trouble to form a group to fight you and you run , no fight means creeps leave , leader disbands in frustration and its back to grams.

I notice a recent development from freep leaders is the CJ .
    Will I be ganking spars , damn right i will.

Quote Originally Posted by georg112 View Post
    I'm not saying you are bad in spars, in fact when I sparred you nights in front of EC or even in GTA and you werent using vet strength and was around 20K morale we had good spars, which mostly I lost due to my own inexperience. But nowdays whenver I see you in GLC you are on veteran strength which you dont really need if you want to give a fair spar and i assume you have switched to a lot more defensive traits. Hence ive lost 10 in a row to you with you having 10k+ morale left.
    If a person is using pots,foods in a spar, just dont spar him over and over again. I regard such behaviour just farming for pts.
    Our spars at GTA were 3/4 blue ops at that time. I think you saw the difference in the last days. I dont use pots, though food is funny excuse almost disgusting. If we take it like that your autoattacks make 1k if they devastate mine do 90 on devastate.

Im using 3 morale 3 critical rating corruptions since i got rank7 so aint really a defensive traitted reaver.

If i wanted points i would join raids more often to have a bigger rank so you are false here.

Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    Stuff
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yK1xPSQpgk 3:11-4:00

Thx for your time...Imi

To the topic of using stuff in spars:

I remember times when Defilers could suck power out of you in a few secs and power drain was even a viable strategy for WLs to get you down.. without power pots you had no chance. Most ppl didnt want to spar WLs and Defs in that time, I did, but I used some power pots. Later one Ive seen lot of long CC imunity brands (which have shorter durations now, thank god), which basicly gave burg no chance in 1v1, unless he used every CD possible. Most creeps also used CC pots against and me and so many of them did it in spars as well that I took it as "normal", yes I dont even blame anyone now for using CC pot against me even in spar, after all it requires quick reaction and brings some strategy "which CC to pot" and I respect that. Most of freeps and creeps also pot wounds/diseases/poisons/fears and I dont blame them, it once again brings some strategy which thing use the cure pot on and it makes spars more interesting.
    So...
    I dont blame creeps for using power/morale/CC/cure pots against me, even in spars.
    But I use morale/power/cure pots as well...

And as long as my Gold ring can heal me up to 3K morale in a 2 min spar I dont even mind if creep has food for icmr and other stats or even +5% dmg.
    Store pots, Tome of Defences and maybe other store stuff sucks though and I dont feel bad for using some bigger CD skill then.
    ----

BTW, General rules of spars will probably have to change a lot with HD, we can take it as opportunity to make a thread and make some rules and settle these things once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Everyone can tell a story My turn:
    Earlier last night freeps were at TR, one group on Tyrant, other at BD upstairs to farm creeps who decided to defend keep. I was downstairs when i saw r12 cappy in front of TR entrance. I attacked him and 10 secs later all freeps jumped down from Tyrant room (reseting it). They didnt jump to watch 1v1 (tbh - soon it became clear that it wasnt 1v1 bcuz of some warg joined )
    If you think that the 2 stories have the same point good for you. I could tell some stories from my real life too , it wont make any sense but your story doesn't either .
    If you really wanted to reply to me at least say something that has to do with my post zzz.
    Last edited by Fenila; Nov 19 2013 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    On Gilrain if u wanna kill a creep u have a choice: go to grams or log your creep and jump from TR GY bridge..
    This.

TR GY bridge jumping
    the best fun in Ettens w/o fighting

Freeps should try it aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    This.

TR GY bridge jumping
    the best fun in Ettens w/o fighting

Freeps should try it aswell
    No u betrayed the masters of bridge jumping, Morth will be mad at u ode

Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yK1xPSQpgk 3:11-4:00

Thx for your time...Imi
    Ahh yes the epic narthor video....Pity it didnt start ealier though , theres a bit missing , beo will testify to this, there is a reason there is a defiler there.
    After challenging my op BA to a 1vs1 with his warden Narthor had 2 burglars at GTA waiting for me ,oudini and maaba ( theyre toghether alot siameese twins perhaps).
    So yes before the epic spar im dead and have blown my CDS , the defiler was called to rez me and told if he saw the burgs to start healing.
    So thx for your time to imi.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    To the topic of using stuff in spars:

I remember times when Defilers could suck power out of you in a few secs and power drain was even a viable strategy for WLs to get you down.. without power pots you had no chance. Most ppl didnt want to spar WLs and Defs in that time, I did, but I used some power pots. Later one Ive seen lot of long CC imunity brands (which have shorter durations now, thank god), which basicly gave burg no chance in 1v1, unless he used every CD possible. Most creeps also used CC pots against and me and so many of them did it in spars as well that I took it as "normal", yes I dont even blame anyone now for using CC pot against me even in spar, after all it requires quick reaction and brings some strategy "which CC to pot" and I respect that. Most of freeps and creeps also pot wounds/diseases/poisons/fears and I dont blame them, it once again brings some strategy which thing use the cure pot on and it makes spars more interesting.
    So...
    I dont blame creeps for using power/morale/CC/cure pots against me, even in spars.
    But I use morale/power/cure pots as well...

And as long as my Gold ring can heal me up to 3K morale in a 2 min spar I dont even mind if creep has food for icmr and other stats or even +5% dmg.
    Store pots, Tome of Defences and maybe other store stuff sucks though and I dont feel bad for using some bigger CD skill then.
    ----

BTW, General rules of spars will probably have to change a lot with HD, we can take it as opportunity to make a thread and make some rules and settle these things once and for all.
    Well said and thank you.

Ahh yes the epic narthor video....Pity it didnt start ealier though , theres a bit missing , beo will testify to this, there is a reason there is a defiler there.
    After challenging my op BA to a 1vs1 with his warden Narthor had 2 burglars at GTA waiting for me ,oudini and maaba ( theyre toghether alot siameese twins perhaps).
    So yes before the epic spar im dead and have blown my CDS , the defiler was called to rez me and told if he saw the burgs to start healing.
    Bad reply is bad reply..Regardless what happened eariler with the 2 burgs on the video narthor didnt attacked you and was w8ting and you pop immunity pot and start attacking him with beo healing you..Then burgs kill defiler ofc and let narthor finish you..Dunno what the fact that burgs killed you before has to do with this behavirour...Knowing drab and maaba they wouldnt attack you during the spar with narthor..About the OP BA sarcastic part Pat on BA can kill narthor w/o cds(uruk heal/evade) which you would use both i m pretty sure..Oh and you are same rank..zzzzzzzzzz

i wanna join too, can i?

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQtrashtalkQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQmoretrashtalkQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ Qneededtoputsomemoretrashtalks oheregoesQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQtrashtal kingisfunisntitQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQ

ok i'm done.

back to spar topic...i've got ganked by a player in a spar(won't involve names coz the player knows what he have done..) and really disliked it....i think people went too far away if they gank in spars just coz they can't spar/don't know how to/too afraid to try.
    ganks of raids on solo players...it's the same imo...you can ask freeps i'm asking people to leave solo creeps if we see any...never happened to me (maybe coz if i'm solo and there's a raid around i'm trying to AVOID it, a thing that solo players should do if they can't solo the raid ^^ anyway if the craid will see me i'm usually dead no matter who leads it).
    seems like fun isn't a factor in the moors anymore....people just seek points everywhere, no matter how just get points...remember that the game was made for you to have fun, not for points
    just...try having fun, if fun = points for you...well, go to a doctor (heard there's a good one at bree, go check it :P )
    thanks for reading..and have fun!
    Last edited by roi1807; Nov 20 2013 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    No u betrayed the masters of bridge jumping, Morth will be mad at u ode

Cant see my name on forums...have to reply xD

Ok ok, i ll tell the missing story b4 that spar...

Me (Maaba) and Oudini were just passing by Gta and:

[Oudini]- Look this cookie here and aloneeeeeeeeeeeeee =)
    [Maaba]- Nah he´s tough and not worthed.
    [Oudini]- %&/=?# who?? what??
    [Maaba]- u talking about Rockwithers right?
    [Oudini]- -.- Nooooo, Dzum there, look....
    [Maaba]- Omg omg omg, alone impossible omg omg, cant stop smiling omg..
    [Oudini]- Calm down, ok on 3...
    [Oudini]- one...cmon wait for me...

We killed D, then

[Narthor]- #$%&&?= burgies, he was there to spar me ive just talked to him on creepside
    [Maaba]- Oudini's fault
    [Oudini]- i was killing rock and he attacked me x) and Maaba said lets zerg him..
    [Maaba]- i was on follow, no lies...
    [Narthor]- He will come again, dont F$%&" move..
    [Oudini]- ok daddy
    [Maaba]- ok Mr. Lieutnab

We waited to see the spar, D came back with a Def... we didnt attack, till spar begins and def heals the Ba...then we just killed the Def

End of story =)

So when we killed u, u were alone and Narth wasnt there and we didnt knew...

ah well thx for reading, i was bored at work..bb

^^

I must say its far more amusing to read the forum without playing the game :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nillindhel View Post
    I must say its far more amusing to read the forum without playing the game :P
    I completely agree xD
    But even when u play, it is still hilarious xD

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post

Last but not least kees i supported withy freepside many times in the past even when i was a 100% creep and i still am tbh.
    LOL at this comment. On your warg you seem to like camping in stealth when spars are going on and then if the freep wins you zerg him and then sprint off.

Even when myself on my RK and Rols were sparing you did the same. I think you must have killed about 7 freeps doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dony View Post
    LOL at this comment. On your warg you seem to like camping in stealth when spars are going on and then if the freep wins you zerg him and then sprint off.

Even when myself on my RK and Rols were sparing you did the same. I think you must have killed about 7 freeps doing this.
    My wargs name is Treachery you are obviously speaking about someone else or just trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by LordBar View Post
    Cant see my name on forums...have to reply xD

Ok ok, i ll tell the missing story b4 that spar...

Me (Maaba) and Oudini were just passing by Gta and:

[Oudini]- Look this cookie here and aloneeeeeeeeeeeeee =)
    [Maaba]- Nah he´s tough and not worthed.
    [Oudini]- %&/=?# who?? what??
    [Maaba]- u talking about Rockwithers right?
    [Oudini]- -.- Nooooo, Dzum there, look....
    [Maaba]- Omg omg omg, alone impossible omg omg, cant stop smiling omg..
    [Oudini]- Calm down, ok on 3...
    [Oudini]- one...cmon wait for me...

We killed D, then

[Narthor]- #$%&&?= burgies, he was there to spar me ive just talked to him on creepside
    [Maaba]- Oudini's fault
    [Oudini]- i was killing rock and he attacked me x) and Maaba said lets zerg him..
    [Maaba]- i was on follow, no lies...
    [Narthor]- He will come again, dont F$%&" move..
    [Oudini]- ok daddy
    [Maaba]- ok Mr. Lieutnab

We waited to see the spar, D came back with a Def... we didnt attack, till spar begins and def heals the Ba...then we just killed the Def

End of story =)

So when we killed u, u were alone and Narth wasnt there and we didnt knew...

ah well thx for reading, i was bored at work..bb

^^
    LOL..
    So drabbit wasnt in kin chat with Narthor then, you were just passing GTA even though you had been in the main fight at grams.
    Came back with a defiler?? Defiler came to rez me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    Bad reply is bad reply..Regardless what happened eariler with the 2 burgs on the video narthor didnt attacked you and was w8ting and you pop immunity pot and start attacking him with beo healing you..Then burgs kill defiler ofc and let narthor finish you..Dunno what the fact that burgs killed you before has to do with this behavirour...Knowing drab and maaba they wouldnt attack you during the spar with narthor..About the OP BA sarcastic part Pat on BA can kill narthor w/o cds(uruk heal/evade) which you would use both i m pretty sure..Oh and you are same rank..zzzzzzzzzz
    Narthors kin mate and his buddy had just come and ganked me , even though the main action was at grams.If you think im waiting for a second gank you are mistaken
    Spars Spars Spars...yeah yeah yeah ....Narthor can let whoever he wants beat him if he feels like it , im sure pats got the screenies to prove it. Wouldnt take me up on showing me how to beat a warden who actually wanted to kill him though.

Narthors kin mate and his buddy had just come and ganked me , even though the main action was at grams.If you think im waiting for a second gank you are mistaken
    Spars Spars Spars...yeah yeah yeah ....Narthor can let whoever he wants beat him if he feels like it , im sure pats got the screenies to prove it. Wouldnt take me up on showing me how to beat a warden who actually wanted to kill him though.
    Spar narth then and he will promise to use the same rotation he used vs the spar with pat that he lost and that he will film it to prove it..IF he has more than 10k morale at the end of the spar though which i m pretty sure he will then you wont try to find other excuses promise?? Drab and Maaba would gank you during spar? 0% chance to happen..Both of these wouldnt gank a spar..And you know maabaa.He camps hh and quest points 24/7 on burg..Roaming around map when action is at grams for a burg makes sense in my head..He is almost useless in a pew pew gy fight..

Dunc, dunno if you got lost in the pub again or if you are just being an idiot..

You are rank 9 and "only" played in raids, never sparred or killed anything ,rank 8+ that knows how to play their class, solo.
    And you still think Narthor needs 2 burglars to kick your squishy bum ?? omg sometimes you go a bit ridiculuous.

100% sure that maaba and drabbit didnt know that you were sparring with Narthor, all freepside that played with them and creeps with a good sense know that too, BUT another thing that I cant believe is how Beoluk signed up to gank Narthor (would like to hear Beoluk version here).

Another one, if you knew that 2 (!) burgs were there with Narthor (3 good freeps), why did you went back to GTA with only Beoluk by your side (1 good creep).
    A player that knows PVMP, can see that you would get ### kicked, if the burglars were actually there.
    MAYBE, just MAYBE , you only went there to gank Narthor, since you cant get him solo :\

I really feel sad for you, one day you will be able to emerge from your QQ tears pool and get one rank 8+ freep solo, I believe you

Soloing on 8 a.m in the morning doesnt count, but i heard hoarhallow farmers already start to respect you a bit, just a bit, keep it up!

P.S. Actually dont have prints of me killing Narthor, got it on video xp, *whisper* I can borrow you if u want np

and told if he saw the burgs to start healing.
    Check the video again, Beoluk started healing you and Drabbit only appeared 19 secs later, fail gank Dunc just admit it.
    Last edited by RohirrimCaptain; Nov 19 2013 at 07:56 PM.

Page 80 of 169 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 90 130 ... LastLast