We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 79 of 169 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 89 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    By the time u were in a raid a wl could easily come and bubble u any time..

If u have suicidal intentions than learn to play first..

R7 on store skills +5% dmg scroll all the time? Don't forget that I play 30% of my skills during 1v1 I gave u on 4 red traits.

If we use whatever we both have u won't get even one 1v1..
    Still i was here to pvp not to run or hips away .

I dont have suicidal intentions i have PVP intentions unlike you.

Rank7 with 5% dmg scrolls is your new excuse for losing. First it was morale, then store skills, now its 5% lootbox dmg buff.

I also dont use any of my cooldowns so your post makes no sense, a rank13 champ smiles when he knows he can beat me with all his cooldowns tho he cant without his iwin skills.

Disgusting attitude with freep googles as always, but yeah we should freeps camp grams and let you farm and rank your burg with another solo tab with 2000 rating 3000 kills 200 deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Still i was here to pvp not to run or hips away .

I dont have suicidal intentions i have PVP intentions unlike you.

Rank7 with 5% dmg scrolls is your new excuse for losing. First it was morale, then store skills, now its 5% lootbox dmg buff.

I also dont use any of my cooldowns so your post makes no sense, a rank13 champ smiles when he knows he can beat me with all his cooldowns tho he cant without his iwin skills.

Disgusting attitude with freep googles as always, but yeah we should freeps camp grams and let you farm and rank your burg with another solo tab with 2000 rating 3000 kills 200 deaths.
    Even without cds and +5% dps scroll u have lost enough spars too... I can't imagine what will happen if both play our cds..

Nice screen by the way.. U don't use +5% on regular fights! (keep them for spars.. GG!)

If u think that suicidal charges are pvp than u are far away from it because every R0 freaver can do this and the rest are laughing.. (careful not to be misunderstood because some are saying that this is clubbing too)

Half an hour ago when there weren't any raids from both sides u were hugging grams shooters while u had some defs on u.. Oh I forgot.. U forget too easy.. (at pvp awards u wrote that I gave u the best spar u ever had vs champ ..oops!)
    Last edited by jivius; Nov 19 2013 at 03:11 AM.

Hence why I personally wont spar with you anymore. Sparing with 23k health while using +5% scroll, I could do the same thing by turning up in glory with veteran strength. Therefore I regard thiss action as just being too lazy to roam map for fights so you decide to go to gather spot where freeps come to you, wont use half their skills and you can rank happily with no effort.

If u think that camping Grams without a raid or pure heals is something easy I propose solo or small creep groups to camp GV in this way too (no raid/no defs).. Even if we won't form any raid for this (as u did) u ll see how easy it is..
    Its not hard. Aff camping grams in Gilrain, ive camped grams there and it is easiest way of rank farming ever invented (except farming your own toons ofc), even ungrouped.

And please, dont come with "solo or small creep groups to camp GV", because ive never seen u solo at grams on champ. Or take your own advice - roll a freaver and go camping GV, you will learn the meaning of word "hard".

Quote Originally Posted by Rootsfarinas View Post
    Helloes!
    I'm not a forum geek, but I'd like to see opinions about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQBX_...ature=youtu.be

Cheers

Roots
    Mostly what Haras and specially Akro said(i count 5 defilers 2 wls at the time of the video so tell me more how freeps came to farm and not fight)...If creeps didnt want freeps to hug(even though it was a craid vs like 8 freeps inside lug none in a bigger group than a 3man) they could take lug and end of story instead of reseting it lots of times just to take 1-2 kills each charge and then bk inside CG room again..If creeps go to grams when they dont want to fight as some1 told me then they could just stay inside grams when they are in this mood and end of story..None freep would do anything to them believe me! BUT magically when i check grams sometimes of the day when i cant find anything else at the rest map in a 2-3-4man there are lots of creeps there that most of the time charge...Not so ""dont want to fight thats why they stay grams right"" ? Dunno why i m bothering tbh...Oh well..

This pat fanboy LOL !

Quote Originally Posted by georg112 View Post
    Hence why I personally wont spar with you anymore. Sparing with 23k health while using +5% scroll, I could do the same thing by turning up in glory with veteran strength.
    This is FAR away fom "the same thing". And as you can see in your own picture - it doesnt work against spam selfhealing opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    Mostly what Haras and specially Akro said(i count 5 defilers 2 wls at the time of the video so tell me more how freeps came to farm and not fight)
    The video also shows lack of dps classes on creepside, 2 cappies should be able to heal freeps from the dps creeps had on the video.

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Its not hard. Aff camping grams in Gilrain, ive camped grams there and it is easiest way of rank farming ever invented (except farming your own toons ofc), even ungrouped.

And please, dont come with "solo or small creep groups to camp GV", because ive never seen u solo at grams on champ. Or take your own advice - roll a freaver and go camping GV, you will learn the meaning of word "hard".
    So Aff is doing on Girlain vs creeps the same thing that QQ so as to defend creeps on Withy.. oops!

For some op classes maybe is easier to survive on solo near shooters because creeps usually charge first vs those ungrouped classes who die in secs..

I m happy that u think that I come on Grams with my champ in raids.. Have to inform u that old freeps come on grams without a raid (except from the times that creeps have raids on shooters too). Most of the times I m ungrouped using my cds and some random heals (if i get them) from randoms around..

U can ask for this rest freeps or some bas who shoot me from 40m away and usually I die without taking any heals because random healers are not able to see that i m focoused from so far away..
    Last edited by jivius; Nov 19 2013 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    The video also shows lack of dps classes on creepside, 2 cappies should be able to heal freeps from the dps creeps had on the video.
    4 reavers(1 low rank) plus wargs that ppl cant see in this video...Plz tell me more how cappies could outheal after they used their cds unless creeps played really bad..

What i saw in the video was that creeps didnt grouped up ( also creeps have problems with each other you know )
    But i need to agree if the creeps grouped up they probably kicked the freeps back to lug.
    Then there can be action if freeps decide to group and step away from the bd and dont run back to it when they are loosing( same for creeps BTW!!!!)
    So its both sides that should get up their act...

So Aff is doing on Girlain vs creeps the same thing that QQ so as to defend creeps on Withy.. oops!
    On Gilrain if u wanna kill a creep u have a choice: go to grams or log your creep and jump from TR GY bridge..

For some op classes maybe is easier to survive on solo near shooters because creeps usually charge first vs those ungrouped who die in secs..
    I can feel your paoin, we all know how squishy champs are.

I m happy that u think that I come on Grams with my champ in raids.
    Im happy that youre happy but i didnt say that.

Have to inform u that old freeps come on grams without a raid (except from the times that creeps have raids on shooters too). Most of the times I m ungrouped using my cds and some random heals (if i get them) from randoms around..
    You donrt have to. You dont have to be raided, ungrouped player with 9 ungrouped players around doesnt make 10 soloers, they work as a group. I have no idea why are you pretending to not knowing it.

U can ask for this rest freeps or some bas who shoot me from 40m away and usually I die without taking any heals because random healers are not able to see that i m focoused from so far away..
    I can but i dont have to. I got a better info source - my eyes.

On Gilrain if u wanna kill a creep u have a choice: go to grams or log your creep and jump from TR GY bridge..
    Well well Kees.. No need to give Gilrain worse rep than it already has!

It was a little exaggeration, but it looks close to it when i stopped playing there

Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    But i need to agree if the creeps grouped up they probably kicked the freeps back to lug.
    That had happened 2 times: Once before the video and 1 more time after the video where craids farmed loads of kills vs ungrouped freeps..

I m still no able to understand why there's creep qq by the time both sides took kills..

I m still no able to understand why there's creep qq by the time both sides took kills..
    Can i give u advice? Worked for me.

Try playing creep. Full time. For 3 minths.

I wared freep gogles all my 13 ranks, funny thing i did not know that im wearing it, thats the tricky nature of fraction-gogles.

I can feel your paoin, we all know how squishy champs are.

Im happy that youre happy but i didnt say that.

You donrt have to. You dont have to be raided, ungrouped player with 9 ungrouped players around doesnt make 10 soloers, they work as a group. I have no idea why are you pretending to not knowing it.

I can but i dont have to. I got a better info source - my eyes.
    It's hard to find creeps away from shooters on Withy too when there isn't any creep zerg..

Champs are not squishy with proper set up although have to be in front of shooters so as to manage to kill anything on solo (not 40m away as your hunter or wardens)

Ungrouped means that healers are not able to watch your morale + players are not on same rat which is very important so as to kill fast before shooters hug..

If u still believe it's easy than suppose we gonna wait tonight all ungrouped creeps at GV.. Freeps will stay there to wait them..

I logged on to gilrain last night and it was awesome! I log on at 1 am, on my r0 BA. Forgot which server I was on so I ask if this was Gilrain, and the one person that replies is.... Vang!

He's been gone since '08, r8 for 5 years and I just pop into him when he's the only one online Instantly turned into a 3 hour late-night chat that were so common back then. Looking back with him made me realise how much we've seen this game change.

Can i give u advice? Worked for me.

Try playing creep. Full time. For 3 minths.

I wared freep gogles all my 13 ranks, funny thing i did not know that im wearing it, thats the tricky nature of fraction-gogles.
    In few days I m not going to be able to play even my champ properly so there's no way for this..

I ve loged many times on warg watching from the other side and I have clearly view of creeps way of playing..

Quote Originally Posted by CuruornEU View Post
    I log on at 1 am, on my r0 BA.
    Next time (maybe today? ) Log in earlier on the evening! feel some of the action Gilrain has on some occasions.

I ve loged many times on warg watching from the other side and I have clearly view of creeps way of playing..
    Maybe if you try to fight instead of watching you will be able to understand. Besides, if you are on creepside for 10 mins/week you will se exactly what u wanna see. And no Haras, my frient, you have no clearly view.

Earlier last night (18th Nov) creeps attacked Lug (20+ orcs was on track) at that time freeps disbanded their raid and we were playing mostly in small fs's, i was in a duo with Fata. Hence not having a raid we were going up and down the bd..creeps were several times on CG but as soon as they saw a freep outside the CG room the resetted and charged that freep. After a few times of this creeps left Lug and moved to Grams where obviously some creeps logged out. So not sure why you were at Lug in the 1st place with such numbers, was it to farm (hence the resets), to take back a gy or to make freeps fight?

Personally i find grams camp extremely boring (not saying i've never taken part in such activities) so i mapped GV and logged out. If creeps/freeps are at a certain location be it Grams/GV or w/e then that's where the opposite will seek action. Not to many nights a go i logged creep for a bit to have some lolz with friends and Hay! it was a GV camp. So guess what both sides zerg,hug and camp, but sh*te happens and just because you might play according to certain made-up morales doesn't mean other people will too.

Maybe if you try to fight instead of watching you will be able to understand. Besides, if you are on creepside for 10 mins/week you will se exactly what u wanna see. And no Haras, my frient, you have no clearly view.
    I can't convince u anyway..

I can't convince u anyway..
    Hey, im tryin to help you understand. You said you are not able. As Sam said in Jackson's movie:

"I just wanna help"

Quote Originally Posted by Fenila View Post
    Earlier last night (18th Nov) creeps attacked Lug (20+ orcs was on track) at that time freeps disbanded their raid and we were playing mostly in small fs's, i was in a duo with Fata. Hence not having a raid we were going up and down the bd..creeps were several times on CG but as soon as they saw a freep outside the CG room the resetted and charged that freep. After a few times of this creeps left Lug and moved to Grams where obviously some creeps logged out. So not sure why you were at Lug in the 1st place with such numbers, was it to farm (hence the resets), to take back a gy or to make freeps fight? .
    Everyone can tell a story My turn:
    Earlier last night freeps were at TR, one group on Tyrant, other at BD upstairs to farm creeps who decided to defend keep. I was downstairs when i saw r12 cappy in front of TR entrance. I attacked him and 10 secs later all freeps jumped down from Tyrant room (reseting it). They didnt jump to watch 1v1 (tbh - soon it became clear that it wasnt 1v1 bcuz of some warg joined )

I m happy that u think that I come on Grams with my champ in raids.. Have to inform u that old freeps come on grams without a raid (except from the times that creeps have raids on shooters too). Most of the times I m ungrouped using my cds and some random heals (if i get them) from randoms around..
    You are so brave

Page 79 of 169 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 89 129 ... LastLast