We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 77 of 169 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by CuruornEU View Post
    Reaver-foe in 2 weeks Oo how things have changed
    I know I know, not my fault they changed the rules

Second part of the video is up, including some sneaky Mortal Kombat references

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3LZXmypNYI

Quote Originally Posted by Ealwynn View Post
    I know I know, not my fault they changed the rules

Second part of the video is up, including some sneaky Mortal Kombat references

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3LZXmypNYI
    awesome video Eal

The Reaver - One little Ettenmoors Orc's tale of courage and despair in the fight to protect his homeland against the dark Outpost Overlords of the 15/11/13 AD who do not rest until every stronghold of his beloved land is desecrated.

Chaper 1: Akrorgash watches his land burn and his brethern slain by the Overlords and is angry, he sees they have plundered and taken more than was necessary. He is weary and decides he would like to die with honour: he decides to retake one of the old Southern watchtowers and die within the walls built by his ancestors. He takes his beloved shrivelled hobbit toe - a relic of happier times - and gracefully tramples his way there.

ChAPTER 2: Covered in the blood of one of mighty dwarven Generals he slew to reclaim the outpost, Akrorgash tears the flag of the cursed enemy from the pole and *censored*. Akrorgash is filled with pride as he unfurls the flag of his people but this pride is tinged with sadness, he knows that the foe will find him and take back what he fought out so hard to claim. Akrorgash decides to troll them with his friend, Terry the Troll.

Chapter 3: Akrorgash sits down to wait, he is awed by the stench of Terry behind him yet saddened by this. Akrorgash fears he will never get to smell so foul, because soon they will arrive, with their heroic blasts of lightning and their mighty swords and their infernal squeaking wooden stringed things to cleanse him into oblivion.

Chapter 4: The mighty Outpost Overlords reveal themselves! It is none other than Ser Marvellous Morva the Magnificant, General Grassfeeler and the servant boy of the mighty Runekeeper Imilhir, Imildir the Devoted! Akrorgash is sorry he will die at hands of such unworthy foes. Yet seeing how wretched and broken he is, they decline the mercy of their blades and instead make Akrorgash watch as they slaughter Terry, ignoring his RWARGHS for mercy. They retake the Outpost and instead of granting Akrorgash the mercy of a quick death, they watch as he struggles against the Dwarven General. Before leaving the scene of their crime, the RK servant boy, greedy for renown and recognition, zaps Akrorgash with one his tingly spells. Akrorgash succumbs and his final thoughts are how zergiful, inadequate,dull and stressful his past 1,984 lives have been and how the 1,985th better get better, or he'll quit.

/no actual death screenies, sorry to disappoint the necrophilliacs

I hear this was revenge for creep farming earlier? Makes sense doesn't it? Ruin action later on as payback when creeps online then might not even be the same that were online earlier. Sad you feel the need to behave like this, but thanks for the lols.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

nice idea for making a story out of this...xD
    just....don't quit, ok?
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    I hear this was revenge for creep farming earlier? Makes sense doesn't it? Ruin action later on as payback when creeps online then might not even be the same that were online earlier. Sad you feel the need to behave like this, but thanks for the lols.
    They seem to like getting revenge at soloing creeps for some reason.
    Didnt attack a 'soloing' hunter in grothum just doing his quests while i was handing in mine.
    But 30 sec later more 'soloing' freeps turned up and ofc nuked me including the hunter i didnt attack.

Kinda the same brave fellows you encountered.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/3/9/8/0/113980iKoOl.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    The Reaver - One little Ettenmoors Orc's tale of courage and despair in the fight to protect his homeland against the dark Outpost Overlords of the 15/11/13 AD who do not rest until every stronghold of his beloved land is desecrated.

Nice and creative idea to make it as novel story..

We were shouting all the time at freep's OOC to stop fliping ops because this was ruining the action although they kept doing this..

Just a small tip: When there is a ''fliping ops'' group better stay at bd of your op (not alone inside flag room because it ll be a deathtrap) and when u realize fliping goup get inside dof and OOC them.. Creep's maps advantage can bring some zergs on them so as to make them stop those lame flips..
    Last edited by jivius; Nov 16 2013 at 05:19 AM.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Quote Originally Posted by Eteri View Post
    They seem to like getting revenge at soloing creeps for some reason.
    Didnt attack a 'soloing' hunter in grothum just doing his quests while i was handing in mine.
    But 30 sec later more 'soloing' freeps turned up and ofc nuked me including the hunter i didnt attack.

Kinda the same brave fellows you encountered.
    I can tell many stories of (all on-line creeps v 1) in grothum so there's a place where u should not except ''no fighting'' conditions by the time many creeps can map with u from sec to sec..

Before u came we had fought some other creeps there so I thought that u were waiting rest creeps to map and charge..

Anyway that was misunderstood but this can happen easy on grothum by the time that it's the no1 OOC gank spot where freeps are dying..

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Nice and creative idea to make it as novel story..

We were shouting all the time at freep's OOC to stop fliping ops because this was ruining the action although they kept doing this..

Just a small tip: When there is a ''fliping ops'' group better stay at bd of your op (not alone inside flag room because it ll be a deathtrap) and when u realize fliping goup get inside dof and OOC them.. Creep's maps advantage can bring some zergs on them so as to make them stop those lame flips..
    Really i dont believe you are saying that, after you guys (fraid) charged 2 times inside a blue ops (creeps trying take 1 cause they had none).

P.S.: Akro nice story (:
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

Hopefully tonight we can concentrate a bit on some real PvP again then!

Very nice idea Akro. Some nice read for a change!

A nice read this morning, but a sad one. I just wish Turbine hadn't forgotten that when 1 side has the overhand the other side doesn't have the power to take multiple OPs. Only a handful of servers (German ones of course) use the OPs to balance out the numbers on each side. They should just remove the buffs with HD and get rid of the need to have at least 2 OPs all the time.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Well written story, I like your use of wide variety of adjectives. One of the things I like about English language.
    I quess every story has a villain but as in most cases I'd like to believe the story you just read shows the tip of the iceberg leaving out factors that could dramatically turn the plot.
    [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/344cakx.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by georg112 View Post
    Well written story, I like your use of wide variety of adjectives. One of the things I like about English language.
    I quess every story has a villain but as in most cases I'd like to believe the story you just read shows the tip of the iceberg leaving out factors that could dramatically turn the plot.
    Please do enlighten us with your wisdom.
    [color=mediumblue]Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth -[/color][color=Maroon] Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader[/color]
    [color=forestgreen]One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/CuruuKR/featured]Withywindle PvMP Videos[/url]

Lol Akro that was pretty..... random

Thx for a nice read.
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    Really i dont believe you are saying that, after you guys (fraid) charged 2 times inside a blue ops (creeps trying take 1 cause they had none).

P.S.: Akro nice story (:
    We didn't flip any op.. Many times from 3v1 was turn again to 4v0 although we weren't doing that.. We were shouting to rest freeps to stop flip them..

When we start the group u had a raid already inside DoF.. It's better to take 1st one of TR, Luga so as to secure at least 1-2 ops and after this u can go on DoF..

We were just going from op to op so as to find action (didn't have any camps on them).

A warg near us to scout our position was able to give u ops back with map advantages by the time any raid can flip an op in some secs.

A second more difficult option is to take an op and stay there if u can't control the flips and have a fight on 3v1 ops..

EDIT: When u don't care almost daily about fair fights in numbers/heals/battlefields near map points u have to expect that there will be the time that some freeps won't care about fair fights and will play lame too..
    Last edited by jivius; Nov 16 2013 at 09:56 AM.

We didn't flip any op.. Many times from 3v1 was turn again to 4v0 although we weren't doing that.. We were shouting to rest freeps to stop flip them..

When we start the group u had a raid already inside DoF.. It's better to take 1st one of TR, Luga so as to secure at least 1-2 ops and after this u can go on DoF..

We were just going from op to op so as to find action (didn't have any camps on them).

A warg near us to scout our position was able to give u ops back with map advantages by the time any raid can flip an op in some secs.

A second more difficult option is to take an op and stay there if u can't control the flips and have a fight on 3v1 ops..

EDIT: When u don't care almost daily about fair fights in numbers/heals/battlefields near map points there is the time that some freeps won't care about fair fights and will play lame too..

What a liar.
    You attacked us 3 times as we tried to take back an op at 4-0. You had found us, if u wanted action and not farming why didnt you just wait till we took it ?
    We masacred the grass/morva flipping group a few times but it didnt stop them .Next minute they are with you .
    Every time we did get 2 ops red and came looking for you both would flip back to blue before or during the fight.
    Very few creeps on , footballl night ,the few on did want to fight,,freeps obvoiusly didnt.
    Attacks on Santarem are completely unjustified, the guy is the fairest player ive ever met, never stacks ops, kicks people from raid if they attack solos , attacks on him will make you lots of enemies in LOTRO.

Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    What a liar.
    You attacked us 3 times as we tried to take back an op at 4-0. You had found us, if u wanted action and not farming why didnt you just wait till we took it ?
    We masacred the grass/morva flipping group a few times but it didnt stop them .Next minute they are with you .
    Every time we did get 2 ops red and came looking for you both would flip back to blue before or during the fight.
    Very few creeps on , footballl night ,the few on did want to fight,,freeps obvoiusly didnt.
    Attacks on Santarem are completely unjustified, the guy is the fairest player ive ever met, never stacks ops, kicks people from raid if they attack solos , attacks on him will make you lots of enemies in LOTRO.
    So u saw in your eyes that we didn't take them.. What would u expect? To have a fraid waiting/watching u to slaught all the night around the op flipers?

About fair fights from Tuga craids all server is laughing now.. (24v12 + as many healers as freep dpsers next to creep map points)

P.S. Stop gank on spars, next lower step is to shout u ''D'' if u know what i mean..
    Last edited by jivius; Nov 16 2013 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    Ehm many times Kami was the one to charge me and Imi with a raid so yeah fair play!!
    Note: Not trying to start a fight with Kami or anything just saying.

EDIT: When u don't care almost daily about fair fights in numbers/heals/battlefields near map points u have to expect that there will be the time that some freeps won't care about fair fights and will play lame too..
    Calm down mate..

I passed all night taking ops for nothing. Not in mood to wait inside op to kill 2 or 3 guys, we did 3 or 4 times tho.
    Anyways, no wargs in raid.. not many creeps online. I just wanted to have some fights, but we couldnt.. i took lots of ops, moved to dof to try take at least one boss to increase our bonus, cause we had 23% or something like that.

I'm not blaming your raid for that. but honestly you guys (fraid) could just wait till 2vs2 ops.

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    Ehm many times Kami was the one to charge me and Imi with a raid so yeah fair play!!
    Note: Not trying to start a fight with Kami or anything just saying.
    Blame me.. yes i always run around with a creep raid in my back to catch only 2 guys, is my game style. Joking, my days are most solo during day or 3-4 group creep, and at the night raid vs raid, or group vs group.
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

Blame me.. yes i always run around with a creep raid in my back to catch only 2 guys, is my game style. Joking, my days are most solo during day or 3-4 group creep, and at the night raid vs raid, or group vs group.
    I think i have to remind you about the day you and the raid were following me and Imi from rop all the way to the end of the map to kill us!Actually happened twice in like 10 mins.
    Killed Dunc tho.Worth it

Calm down mate..

I'm not blaming your raid for that. but honestly you guys (fraid) could just wait till 2vs2 ops.
    By the time the flipers didn't stop even after our shouts or your zergs we wouldn't be able to have any 2v2 op fights during nigh..

Option1: We would wait all night watching u zerg the fliping group

Option 2: We would go around ops to find u and have a 3v1 op fight on your hugging op until some other random creeps (as akro) would be able to flip another one..

We ve just made 2d option which was less boring for us.. I m glad that u managed to kill the op flippers a couple of times so words as Duncs ''liar'' or as yours that ''I can't really believe u'' better let them on side..

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    I think i have to remind you about the day you and the raid were following me and Imi from rop all the way to the end of the map to kill us!Actually happened twice in like 10 mins.
    Killed Dunc tho.Worth it
    Yes please remind me, cause i dont remember at all, maybe wasnt my raid, maybe wasnt me leading..

Thats ok Haras again i'm not blaming anyone for that.. i just wanted to have some fights at the night, and i ended with all creeps leaving.

Yes please remind me, cause i dont remember at all, maybe wasnt my raid, maybe wasnt me leading..

Thats ok Haras again i'm not blaming anyone for that.. i just wanted to have some fights at the night, and i ended with all creeps leaving.
    You were still the first to charge.So much for fair play,right?!

W/e tho i don't care.Just leave it

Funny that all servers are laughing on Tuga tribe zerging style, or whatever, and let me remind some facts to those who forget easily and fast...
    A few days ago, a group of freeps kept zerging me, Roots and Santarém at Lug Gy just for the fun as they outnumbered us by a huge margin, but hey... only creeps do that. I remember my low level experience ( -r3) when some of those on r9+ attacked me countless times when questing... but hey only creeps do that. And i could kept going but not on the mood for that and they know of whom im talking about. So as far as im concerned about Tuga Tribe zerging issue, come to the dark side and try a raid with us. You will hear definitely Kami, when leading, constatly shouting not to attack solos, to keep Op´s balanced and threathning to dismiss those who break the rules. Ask Catalina, Naius, Nil and much more what i do, even when in small groups, when i come across them... a simple and effective bow cause some of the freeps truly deserve respect. Others may call that zerging because of the tag TT!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003b30e/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Gimli (to Legolas who just killed a Mûmak): "That still only counts as one!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKiPxl_1YdI

Sorry not the best quality (set at 720).. and didnt even bother on editing (pc crashing lots).

Thats a video of 1 freep facing 1vs1 situation. Enjoy!

Cheers for Ethelric Alonso! \m/ you got your precious renown/kill!
    Yep thats the situation on WW, they are not used to running around solo so they just run cause when you die, you just cant press a button and start playing again.
    Me wants renown but im scared to give infamy
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/3/9/8/0/113980iKoOl.png[/img][/url]

Lolz prolly he will say that "oh but i am a cappy " and "oh i was healing traited" and such xp
    The video should be posted on "Gz" thread
    #JeSuisDunc

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

Page 77 of 169 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 127 ... LastLast