We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 75 of 169 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 4216
    So, how's the action these days, any better than last year?
    Last edited by MuzlukEU; Nov 07 2013 at 11:07 AM.

Hurati..

Are you King Z's new apprentice ?

Or the lord himself with fake troll account...
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by psychb View Post
    nice video rols! you are a great warden and you put up many excellent fights.
    thanks mate
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    hey guys...
    i've made a small vid of spars and grp v grp of the last month...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXrvTyMrM2I
    enjoy
    *i will ignore any troll :P *
    No spars against Violador ?!?!?!?!
    #JeSuisDunc

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by MuzlukEU View Post
    There's roughly the same ammount of people, but the quality of PvP is worse. Might get better with HD though, but there's going to be more creeps then freeps for a while.
    [color=mediumblue]Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth -[/color][color=Maroon] Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader[/color]
    [color=forestgreen]One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/CuruuKR/featured]Withywindle PvMP Videos[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by MuzlukEU View Post
    It's been awhile Muz, you should start playing again. I miss my very first friend in this game (Razers of Middle Earth nostalgia)

P.S. PvP is same as always
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

Fiuu Here

Hello everybody. I just come for testing pvmp in WW server. My name is Fiuu Reaver on creepside. I am Only playing Creeps atm. I hope see you around on Moors and regards all.

Fiuu

Quote Originally Posted by Phiolin View Post
    Hello everybody. I just come for testing pvmp in WW server. My name is Fiuu Reaver on creepside. I am Only playing Creeps atm. I hope see you around on Moors and regards all.

Fiuu
    nice to have u here i hope ur in right time zone for loads of action ^^
    cheers kalaz

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    Hurati..

Are you King Z's new apprentice ?

Or the lord himself with fake troll account...

When you dislike a person's opinion, call them troll. gg

On another note:

It's quite amusing how woeful creeps were yesterday. Better hope HD is going to help you lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurati View Post
    When you dislike a person's opinion, call them troll. gg

On another note:

It's quite amusing how woeful creeps were yesterday. Better hope HD is going to help you lot.
    its obvious ur a freep that thinks that some on whom most of us agree suck is the best pvper in the world so
    pls shut it and dont waste our time u ****** freaver nabbing ***hole

And still give ur name then you'll get my opinion about u directly in ur face!

Cheers to all except u ***hole!

Delete it if u want idc

Calm down

And HD its gonna be disaster, its my last week in this game if BETA moors goes live. I switched to creepside in RoR because of braindead playstyle on freepside. I really hope i will be able to play again hunter when creeps get stronger. Its not gonna happen. I can stand a bg gap between fractions, like atm, but what i saw in beta is crazy, not gonna play completely hopeless creep and not gonna play completely OP freep. Sad, bcuz i loved my hunter
    Last edited by giboosc; Nov 08 2013 at 06:36 PM.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Calm down

And HD its gonna be disaster, its my last week in this game if BETA moors goes live. I switched to creepside in RoR because of braindead playstyle on freepside. I really hope i will be able to play again hunter when creeps get stronger. Its not gonna happen. I can stand a bg gap between fractions, like atm, but what i saw in beta is crazy, not gonna play completely hopeless creep and not gonna play completely OP freep. Sad, bcuz i loved my hunter
    completely true, bit cranky about this...

Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    its obvious ur a freep that thinks that some on whom most of us agree suck is the best pvper in the world so
    pls shut it and dont waste our time u ****** freaver nabbing ***hole

And still give ur name then you'll get my opinion about u directly in ur face!

Cheers to all except u ***hole!

Delete it if u want idc
    No need to get mad. I can't help the fact that you guys are just not good enough.

But it seems clear I hit a nerve. Guess the truth hurts, oh well.

No need to get mad. I can't help the fact that you guys are just not good enough.

But it seems clear I hit a nerve. Guess the truth hurts, oh well.
    Nah its more pathetic these trolls u post we have already enough trolls withouth u.

Still ur ingame name wussy.

Calm down

Exactly this. Ill try to enjoy this last week but and then probably leave. Situation on BETA is so horrible that will force most of the creeps to just give up. I thought it cant be worse then it is now, but obviously, it can XD Im not even sure if its worth buying new expansion as well, since we get 1 3man, 1 6man and a raid for a group content and quests. These instances will be interesting max month or two, that means no decent pve and broken pvp will be here left for us. And ho knows when next update will be... July?
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Not PvMP video but it shows how freeps gonna be in HD Great job Turbine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6LPPTdJlKo

Not PvMP video but it shows how freeps gonna be in HD Great job Turbine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6LPPTdJlKo
    This is clearly not intended, as many other bugs in current beta. Beside fixing bugs, devs stated they are currently working on balancing damage and healing outputs so how the PvMP will be balanced we will get to see only when HD comes live.
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

Calm down

Its so annoying when people go into beta, treat it like a final product, don't bother to communicate with devs and then proceed to post bull####. The last thing they do is balancing the dps, they've only been looking at it for the last two patches. It would be just as easy to complain about creeps, 2 of the classes can do 30k+ dps in their current state.

If you're going to be a beta tourist, by all means go ahead but don't come here and provide incomplete and biased information.
    [color=mediumblue]Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth -[/color][color=Maroon] Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader[/color]
    [color=forestgreen]One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.[/color]

Kalaz, don't bother yourself with a spineless, I'm a hide under my moms skirt coz the real world is so bad and mean people . It's not worth the effort. Let them live in the bubble fantasy world.

P.S. you do know there's an ignore option on the forums for you so you can go out and enjoy how the autumn is changing into winter
    Last edited by Athrod; Nov 10 2013 at 05:23 PM.
    [url=http://www.overwolf.com/?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=signatures&utm_campaign=signature%2Bin%2Bforums][img]http://api.overwolf.com/users/Signature/athrood_gameplay.png[/img][/url]

It's worth pointing out, that the people who claim certain people only zerg, are very efficient (or poor) at zerging themselves.

But hey, I'm sure it's just Leischo who's zerging, right?

It's worth pointing out,
    Wrong, its not.

that the people who claim certain people only zerg, are very efficient (or poor) at zerging themselves.
    Everybody zerging, difference is some people zerging sometimes and others zerging always.

But hey, I'm sure it's just Leischo who's zerging, right?
    Wrong again.

Quote Originally Posted by CuruornEU View Post
    Its so annoying when people go into beta, treat it like a final product, don't bother to communicate with devs and then proceed to post bull####. The last thing they do is balancing the dps, they've only been looking at it for the last two patches. It would be just as easy to complain about creeps, 2 of the classes can do 30k+ dps in their current state.

If you're going to be a beta tourist, by all means go ahead but don't come here and provide incomplete and biased information.
    +1
    I do understand the procupations with the PvMP but seriously would it be so dificult to w8 for final build?... do we realy believe a LM with no gear will be able to solo raids in final (live) builds? Broken its like the usual state of beta and on live normal they polish it. Just relax and enjoy the game.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000053c75/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by CuruornEU View Post

Not be nitpicky but that exploit has been around since RoI, it has been bugged quite a lot since then and every round of beta so far by at least 5 people probably much much more, so has the new burg exploits (which I wont discuss what that is) that too has been bugged endlessley and we are 1 week away from launch with no change , the guy posted that as a last resort in a hope it would get sorted due to it getting so much attention.

Anyway probably not the place to post this , but thought that needed clearing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Andthelion View Post
    Not be nitpicky but that exploit has been around since RoI, it has been bugged quite a lot since then and every round of beta so far by at least 5 people probably much much more, so has the new burg exploits (which I wont discuss what that is) that too has been bugged endlessley and we are 1 week away from launch with no change , the guy posted that as a last resort in a hope it would get sorted due to it getting so much attention.

Anyway probably not the place to post this , but thought that needed clearing up.
    He posted the video in this thread to support his doomsaying. And I fail to see how turbines capability of fixing certain bugs is related to beta tourism.

Nice spars today at EC, thanks to all freeps who were there - but:

Irmas: too many buffs on you, and I lag froze for about 10 seconds - you carried on attacking, I ran away, you carried on attacking = not good etiquette, won't be sparring you again.

Ethleric the cappy = Running into EC and making Yoa (Hush the defi) aggro npcs is also not good etiquette - hence the fight on the riverbank with me, Yoa and Grud.

Hawky: Why you so hard to kill? :P I won't give up...although i think your crit defence buff/sometimes uneven ops had something to do with it ^^ ps. I like your helmet, very distinctive ^^

I owe Narth an apology because I was in warg pack the other day and came across a 1v1, didn't realise it was a 1v1 and attacked, and my pack were right behind me, so Narth died - the creep in question did give me an earful afterwards Sorry Narth, genuine mistake -> but issue is ofc you never know when you come across a 1v1 what it is, and sometimes if the creep dies he will be like 'why didn't you help?!' - I am usually careful to ask first and only usually jump in if i am 70% sure its not a spar and the creep is losing.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

Page 75 of 169 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 125 ... LastLast