We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 74 of 169 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 84 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 4216
  1. #1826
    hey guys...
    i've made a small vid of spars and grp v grp of the last month...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXrvTyMrM2I
    enjoy
    *i will ignore any troll :P *
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

  2. #1827
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurati View Post
    Hilarious. It's not like anybody cares about you.
    I suggest learning any of your classes first. Your Loremaster is so bad you'd rather heal mobs instead of killing them and your Defiler is so ridiculously bad that I don't have words for it.

    Seriously, my irony meter exploded when I read your post.
    Thanks for the amusement, you just made my day.



    And I won't acknowledge your pitiful Captain. A traffic cone could play better than you can.
    *cries in a corner*

    i do loooove to heal mobs ..with my LM i retired 6 months ago..

    lol and who is your freep?

  3. #1828
    Isnt GTA _the spar point_ in like every server? I dont know really but think so :-)
    Not going to quote few posts but some things that I did read...

    "What if craid maps gta?" ..umm? I cant even imagine what kind of problem that should be? ppl comes and goes in and thru gta all the time and sometimes craids use it as a map point to get to somewhere.

    Then there was some point that ppl can run to there to be safe. Well, I dont know about withy if ppl then are like DAMN! He got into SAFEZONE! Cant attack him anymore!
    That sounds stupid. It should be 'safe' if you go into there looking for spars. In Snowy sometimes freeps tend to try to run into there, but so far I have never ever seen any creep or freep interfere if someone thinks they get help from there.

    If you you have problems with the sparring area, it really is not the area itself that is the problem. Its _you the players_ who are the problem :-D Im 100% sure that new sparring area would not help if any players cause problems within GTA now. Bad players will follow to the new area to cause problems.
    If you have probs like freeps running after creeps who use GTA as a map point, changing the sparring area because of few idiots doesnt sound too good idea to me. Such players should be on everyones constant gank list and ppl on their side should let them always solo to show not support for their behaviour.

  4. #1829
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    -Hardly unbalanced raids

    -Break of spars with ganks

    -Sideswitching to the stronger side

    -Exploits

    -Clubbing

    are toxic for sure and most of the players have no fun when these are taking place
    The only thing "toxic" here, besides spiders toxic carapace, are freep players like you, and here are plenty of those. I mean, on what are you guys and girls? Taking all keeps, all buffs and then camping grams for easymode farming... As soon there are more highranked experienced creeps, in other words when there is a challenge, you're hugging lug bd asap, because SOMEBODY CAN ACTUALLY GET KILLED! For what?! For points?! Do you even know how many players stopped playing here because of behaviour like this? Too fu*king much! And telling that freeps are not stronger then creeps is just... stupid. That can only a WW renown addict mention who gained all ranks just by getting into big fellowships or raids and profit from inbalance. This isnt an another creep QQ, because I've played freepside and I know how OP a freep is. I hope you all have a nice wartab and can tell your grandchildern how good your wartab was. No offence for players like Nill, Naius and etc.

    I don't know why I'm bothering anyway because I'm felling like Don Quijote

    Here is a pic with a chick in a a car, because why not...


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    WW: some nab reaver and a nab warg
    Snowy: WL Kojiro, BA Mirtazg, Weaver Spinosaurus

  5. #1830
    Quote Originally Posted by CROMirdar View Post
    The only thing "toxic" here, besides spiders toxic carapace, are freep players like you, and here are plenty of those. I mean, on what are you guys and girls? Taking all keeps, all buffs and then camping grams for easymode farming... As soon there are more highranked experienced creeps, in other words when there is a challenge, you're hugging lug bd asap, because SOMEBODY CAN ACTUALLY GET KILLED! For what?! For points?! Do you even know how many players stopped playing here because of behaviour like this? Too fu*king much! And telling that freeps are not stronger then creeps is just... stupid. That can only a WW renown addict mention who gained all ranks just by getting into big fellowships or raids and profit from inbalance. This isnt an another creep QQ, because I've played freepside and I know how OP a freep is. I hope you all have a nice wartab and can tell your grandchildern how good your wartab was. No offence for players like Nill, Naius and etc.

    I don't know why I'm bothering anyway because I'm felling like Don Quijote
    Omg Mirt seems u are so far from Withy.. Log one day and ask your friends to tell u what is happening before u post here and get exposed..


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  6. #1831
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by CROMirdar View Post
    The only thing "toxic" here, besides spiders toxic carapace, are freep players like you, and here are plenty of those. I mean, on what are you guys and girls? Taking all keeps, all buffs and then camping grams for easymode farming... As soon there are more highranked experienced creeps, in other words when there is a challenge, you're hugging lug bd asap, because SOMEBODY CAN ACTUALLY GET KILLED! For what?! For points?! Do you even know how many players stopped playing here because of behaviour like this? Too fu*king much! And telling that freeps are not stronger then creeps is just... stupid. That can only a WW renown addict mention who gained all ranks just by getting into big fellowships or raids and profit from inbalance. This isnt an another creep QQ, because I've played freepside and I know how OP a freep is. I hope you all have a nice wartab and can tell your grandchildern how good your wartab was. No offence for players like Nill, Naius and etc.

    I don't know why I'm bothering anyway because I'm felling like Don Quijote

    Here is a pic with a chick in a a car, because why not...


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    +1 for the chick Mirgil

    But if you say Haras is reasonable for the toxic pvp, it shows that you really wasn't on WW for some time.
    Atm the one who should be blamed for these actions is (don't know if you saw him, his chars is like 2 months old)- infamous cappy Leischo

    With Haras i had some very good 1v1s both with his burg which is mostly solo, and champ. I can't say the same about Leischo or any of other legendary DoH members (you know which)

    You can even check Leischo's threat post some pages back, you are guaranteed to have some lols

    Ode
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  7. #1832
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lisboa
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    +1 for the chick Mirgil

    But if you say Haras is reasonable for the toxic pvp, it shows that you really wasn't on WW for some time.
    Atm the one who should be blamed for these actions is (don't know if you saw him, his chars is like 2 months old)- infamous cappy Leischo

    With Haras i had some very good 1v1s both with his burg which is mostly solo, and champ. I can't say the same about Leischo or any of other legendary DoH members (you know which)

    You can even check Leischo's threat post some pages back, you are guaranteed to have some lols

    Ode
    This post is going to be deleted in 3..2..1
    #JeSuisDunc

    [img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

  8. #1833
    Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    hey guys...
    i've made a small vid of spars and grp v grp of the last month...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXrvTyMrM2I
    enjoy
    *i will ignore any troll :P *
    Ok i spared that warden months ago with my r7 or r8 reaver and it was an easy kill. But dude, you improved a lot! Im certain i have absolutely no chance now, cuz you play a looot better, and i play a bit worse tehn i did before. I enjoyed video! Well done.

    Now use that spear set in group fights! And post fights with spiders :P

    And good luck with HD! Will be a bit harder to play a warden in HD

    Keep up the good work
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

    [center]Z fanboi[/center]

  9. #1834
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Omg Mirt seems u are so far from Withy.. Log one day and ask your friends to tell u what is happening before u post here and get exposed..
    He saw enough believe me. He was playing last few days with me at different times of day duo r8 and r5 reaver. There was nothing solo. If something was solo it was deep in the lug bd. We wasted our time.

    Since he is a RL cousin of my, he knows more then he wants :P He saw my playing many times and has a good info from hargen as well.

    I wouldn't blame a single person for the status of the server, its many people responsible for this, and not only on one side. But i wont go into more details, its a road without ending
    Last edited by Iluvatardd; Nov 06 2013 at 02:59 PM.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

    [center]Z fanboi[/center]

  10. #1835
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    Ok i get it some creeps are mad they want revenge from enforcers and #### like that bla bla bla.... personaly i think my solo days are over. At start u get sad couse realy there is not a single solo creep, then u start tolerating a 2vs1 or a 2vs1 with heals, or a warg pack... screw it a 4 vs 1 with a small chance of taking one kill.
    Its enough for me. From now on im gonna do the same thing most does, i dont think i will get much fun from it or challenge but hey points are points and if most of the server prefers quantity over quality who am i do say anything diferent.

    Have fun

    Nill
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000053c75/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  11. #1836
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Nill i agree and we been talking about this for long periods of time on freep side. I myself was many times trying to go solo but when i meet 4 or less i can run to nearest bd or GY on mini, some time ago atleast 7 chased me inside a keep but failed to zerg me. Totally agree with Quality as grouping won't improve anyone in-game by zerging a single player, it's just sad to see this. You 1 of the best freepside solo players i ever met and to see this is sad hope some how this could be resolved.
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

  12. #1837
    Lol dont turn this towards creepside only.
    I run around solo 9/10 times, only when there is raid vs raid i join.
    Am getting ganked for several years now by (soloing)groups, burgpacks etc.
    Happens on both sides, just freeps have more chance of escaping with bubbles/sprints/big heals on the go etc.
    These things happen can QQ about it but doesnt solve anything.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/3/9/8/0/113980iKoOl.png[/img][/url]

  13. #1838
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Eteri View Post
    Lol dont turn this towards creepside only.
    I run around solo 9/10 times, only when there is raid vs raid i join.
    Am getting ganked for several years now by (soloing)groups, burgpacks etc.
    Happens on both sides, just freeps have more chance of escaping with bubbles/sprints/big heals on the go etc.
    These things happen can QQ about it but doesnt solve anything.
    Its true and you are right, tought i never turn this towards creeps , just shared the experience of my playstyle on freepside. I play often creep and happens the same thing but not in the same way, u see creeps OOC alot more than freeps and the same old excuse of creep being weaker its not working anymore. Not that it isnt true but creeps abuse it so there is alot of nonsense in the groups of creeps zerging the solo´s or ganking 1v1´s. Creeps dont calljust 1 to backup anymore.
    But again u are right these things happen and nothing gonna change it so i change myself in order to keep on becouse maybe i dont like raids so mutch like others but i do enter them if needed and now i think im gonna need alot more all the time

    Nill
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000053c75/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  14. #1839
    I tried last few days to run in duo, usually one of us was lowrank, but its still very annoying. We were happy to kill 1 guy before we die in few situations and in most we were hopeless. Our fun duo time ended up in total failure and after few hours of "fun" we decided to play football game.

    I think we can all agree that solo action is not existing. Guys that claim to be soloers are usually classes that have good escape skills such as spiders, burgs or classes that have amazing selfheal abilities like minstrel or warden. I usually laugh at this claims.

    Looks like best tip for new players would be: Find friends and group with them.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

    [center]Z fanboi[/center]

  15. #1840
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Guys that claim to be soloers are usually classes that have good escape skills such as spiders, burgs or classes that have amazing selfheal abilities like minstrel or warden. I usually laugh at this claims.
    So just because they have more possibilities to escape due to Turbine being failures at balancing this game it means people can't claim to be solo'ers. I've been in 2 groups and 1 raid in 7 ranks and have an average of 89 inf per kill. I dare call myself a solo'er.

    Also Nill, people who say points are points are about the closest you can get to being bad for PvP overall.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

  16. #1841
    pffff who still plays on withy

  17. #1842
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Also Nill, people who say points are points are about the closest you can get to being bad for PvP overall.
    Could not agree more with that
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000053c75/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  18. #1843
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillindhel View Post
    points are points
    Explain this then.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

  19. #1844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Explain this then.
    Very simple m8 ... i never did PVP concerning this points are points policy, just look @ my ranks and how long i take to rank. I have always went more for the quality part or at least try to... but since its been very difficult these days couse most of the time i have been food for ppl who makes groups to kill only soloers i decided to go with the RoR policy for pvp aka... Poins are Points
    And i agree its very bad for PvP, but until tis server matures enough to respect all kinds of action im not gonna sacrífice myself for a cause that its currently lost... so im gonna join raids frequently like most do.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000053c75/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  20. #1845
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Ok i spared that warden months ago with my r7 or r8 reaver and it was an easy kill. But dude, you improved a lot! Im certain i have absolutely no chance now, cuz you play a looot better, and i play a bit worse tehn i did before. I enjoyed video! Well done.

    Now use that spear set in group fights! And post fights with spiders :P

    And good luck with HD! Will be a bit harder to play a warden in HD

    Keep up the good work
    thx mate, much appreciated
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

  21. #1846
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurati View Post

    This thread is full of hilarious posts. So many people who are completely hopeless when it comes to PvP.
    And Leischo is twice the PvPer most people in this thread are.
    That means prolly that u are a DoH member. One of the LEGENDARY (runners ahem)!
    But in general this means ur 20 times as bad PVP as us. Ty for ur opinion. (That is not worth anythin.)
    Cheers

  22. #1847
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurati View Post
    So is your spelling. And your opinion, for that matter.

    I don't know how you came to the assumption I am a DoH member, but I'm not.
    Nice try though.

    I can respect other players without them being in my kin.
    Just say your in-game name then i'll say what i think about you. I think none is waiting for the argument we'll have.
    It's easy to accuse others when you are to big of a wussy to say who you are!

    cheers kalaz

  23. #1848
    Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    It's easy to accuse others when you are to big of a wussy to say who you are!

    cheers kalaz
    so true ty, just another troll.

  24. #1849
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    This Hurati plainly don't have any PvP experience in this game or any other.
    Go play some game where ppl care about your posts trolling noob and i bet nobody even cares who you are tbh.
    Troll someone else in real life and see what outcome you will have

    PS : LOL
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

  25. #1850
    Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    hey guys...
    i've made a small vid of spars and grp v grp of the last month...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXrvTyMrM2I
    enjoy
    *i will ignore any troll :P *
    nice video rols! you are a great warden and you put up many excellent fights.

 

 
Page 74 of 169 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 84 124 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload