We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 72 of 169 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 82 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post
    Concerning the spars at GTA:

DoH and me won't accept and acknowledge any spars (big event) from now on that are executed at any spot, but "Good Lumbercamp".

Having spars so close to a hotspot leads to people attacking somewhere and running back to the spar area to be safe. Something like this is unacceptable.

I hope you can all agree on this and just change the spot away from GTA. If not I will enforce it from tomorrow on.

Have a nice day.

Leischo
    What about first discuss with everyone and then we all say yes or no to moving spar area ? 1 group will never have the authorities to change rules without anyone elses opinion. This not fair for we that enjoy the way we have it like it is at the moment and been like the way for longer time then many ppl here been playing.

See you in game
    Narga
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post
    Concerning the spars at GTA:

DoH and me won't accept and acknowledge any spars (big event) from now on that are executed at any spot, but "Good Lumbercamp".

Having spars so close to a hotspot leads to people attacking somewhere and running back to the spar area to be safe. Something like this is unacceptable.

I hope you can all agree on this and just change the spot away from GTA. If not I will enforce it from tomorrow on.

Have a nice day.

Leischo

TbH i think it is a good idea. Why cant the spars be held at glc or on a spot further away from groups roaming or others questing.
    As an example on Belegaer spars were never accepted and ganked with 2 raids everytime (doesnt fit to Withy, just as an example).

Just do the spars on glc or another spot, maybe between tir and glain.

I think the majority of the creeps wont accept it on gta anymore too. And when you stay at gta, then nobody should be mad if a craid or a fraid rushes over you.

The persons who are sparing the most should talk with raidleaders on both sides and discuss a place where to spar and where nobody is getting ganked (Maybe open a poll or something, where everybody can tell his opinion)

@Ukanlos: exactly
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s7.directupload.net/images/140324/8dvhmb5f.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I agree. I was killing 2 creeps trying to take ROP. they run to GTA I finish them off. I get zerged by all freeps. is not right. Put spars off in a corner where ppl who dont want to play lotro how it should be played (a fellowship based game) can do whatever they want.

as a player that love spars....i will spar WHEREVER i want and i do not ask ANYONE.
    even if you don't agree, i don't care.
    have fun ganking me. if me/my sparring partner will get ganked..../Rols out.
    thanks for your time.
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

i know as a fact that if we move it the raids will go past there creeps aswell as freeps will do it.
    if 1 of the raids would disband the other wil still zerg it.
    Or if they find they are not getting enough points they will still zerg the spars.

Quote Originally Posted by Tovillorn View Post
    I agree. I was killing 2 creeps trying to take ROP. they run to GTA I finish them off. I get zerged by all freeps.
    Something is not quite adding up.

Anyways Leischo. From personal experience we both know you are #### at spars. Does that make you #### at your character? Some would say no, but we all know the answer is yes. But there's no reason to get your jimmy's rustled over other people trying to get the best out of their character. I'll find my 1v1s wether they be GTA or not, but I guarantee you. If you gank me, I will find you....and I will kill you.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Quote Originally Posted by Beornbryt View Post
    TbH i think it is a good idea. Why cant the spars be held at glc or on a spot further away from groups roaming or others questing.
    As an example on Belegaer spars were never accepted and ganked with 2 raids everytime (doesnt fit to Withy, just as an example).

I think the majority of the creeps wont accept it on gta anymore too. And when you stay at gta, then nobody should be mad if a craid or a fraid rushes over you.

The persons who are sparing the most should talk with raidleaders on both sides and discuss a place where to spar and where nobody is getting ganked (Maybe open a poll or something, where everybody can tell his opinion)

By the time u think it is a good idea are u able to form a craid and gang freeps who spar at GTA?

We don't care what u were doing on your old servers.. THIS IS WITHY AND WE HAVE TRADITION TO RESPECT THE SPARS !!

Anyone who breaks spars deserves to be no1 on zerglist..

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

I agree. I was killing 2 creeps trying to take ROP. they run to GTA I finish them off. I get zerged by all freeps.
    Dafuq?xD

On topic.Imo no kin or individual player can decide where spars should take place.Its something all pvpers should decide together.That said if Leis and his friends zerg gta tomorrow i'm off to creep to zerg them back

I agree. I was killing 2 creeps trying to take ROP. they run to GTA I finish them off. I get zerged by all freeps. is not right. Put spars off in a corner where ppl who dont want to play lotro how it should be played (a fellowship based game) can do whatever they want.
    and what gives u the authority to say how the game should be played?
    Ur no better then all those who claimed to be able to say it.
    And about that remark u made how would it be a fellowshipgame since u start alone?
    Never thought of that, did you?

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    By the time u think it is a good idea are u able to form a craid and gang freeps who spar at GTA?

We don't care what u were doing on your old servers.. THIS IS WITHY AND WE HAVE TRADITION TO RESPECT THE SPARS !!

I think when you read my post carefully you will see the mistake in your answer. If not, ask somebody to explain my post to you.
    Last edited by Beornbryt; Nov 04 2013 at 11:58 AM.
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s7.directupload.net/images/140324/8dvhmb5f.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

So, when I was at GLC, sparring against 3 other creeps that were there, (not all at once, I'm not as pr0 as Lesicho McBada$$) why did I get zerged by a craid lead by you and your kinnies?
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Did Z rename any of his toons to Le smthing smthing without us knowing? Area 51 consipracy i tell you.
    [url=http://www.overwolf.com/?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=signatures&utm_campaign=signature%2Bin%2Bforums][img]http://api.overwolf.com/users/Signature/athrood_gameplay.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    So, when I was at GLC, sparring against 3 other creeps that were there, (not all at once, I'm not as pr0 as Lesicho McBada$$) why did I get zerged by a craid lead by you and your kinnies?
    And you are 100% sure that it was my lead? How could you know, when you are on freepside? Btw i dont lead for a longer time anymore. (What is your freeps name?

There is not stated that any freeps would go and zerg a spar spot.
    Some are just asking if the spar spot could be @ GLC and nowhere else and the reason why.. has already been told.
    Is that so awfull to ask ?
    That way everyone can do his/her thing without getting interference from fraids/craids.

Anyway .. GL on the battlefield.
    Milliam

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post

Good place for spars in the Good Lumbercamp, not far from Glain an in the near of 2 Mappoints. ( Is Mappoints the right term? )
    I know this discussion. She is as old as the game himself. The one like, the other dosen´t.

In total I respect the spars. But I have a good memory and I react to things that happens in the past.

And the biggest rule on a PVP Game should be: bring Respect to the others and you will get respect back.
    Last edited by Ceonor; Nov 04 2013 at 01:48 PM.
    Ammluk , Ceonor & Ostdeutschland

Quote Originally Posted by Betamar View Post
    Some are just asking if the spar spot could be @ GLC and nowhere else and the reason why.. has already been told.
    That way everyone can do his/her thing without getting interference from fraids/craids.

Anyway .. GL on the battlefield.
    U say "ask", i would highly recommend u to buy glasses!
    It seems that u need it.
    That was not asking that was threatening.
    And ofc it was u to who was ganking spars earlier today, wasnt it?
    Before u react pls first think about what u say, so u dont say any nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    U say "ask", i would highly recommend u to buy glasses!
    It seems that u need it.
    That was not asking that was threatening.
    And ofc it was u to who was ganking spars earlier today, wasnt it?
    Before u react pls first think about what u say, so u dont say any nonsense.
    LOL... it seems u have a temper which doenst suit you.
    And hmm lets see glasses.... right.
    There was one spar.. 1 freep got attacked by 2 creeps... i reacted on that situation, nothing more.
    I never zerged a spar.. nor i will do that in the future... just we ask.. to get it going on 1 spot.
    So u all can spar what u want,.. and the fraids/craids can do what they want.

Everyone happy,... is that too hard to understand ?

Greetz,
    Milliam

@millam that burg was ganking spars all the time...(u still need glasses imo) + leischos post wasnt a question.

@leischo next time u better post it as a question not as a threat

and to both have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Betamar View Post

Sorry, i missread what Leish wrote. Ofc by "i will enforce" he mean "i will emote you until you step away". Again, sorry. My bad.

And LCHS as spar sarea is as good as any other place. There will always be people who ran to spar area as a safe place, no matter if it will be LC3, TA3, TR1 or whatever spot you chhoose.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

Is cojones de mithril, DoH creepside tribe ?
    #JeSuisDunc

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

Forget good lc as permanent spar point

Freeps don't have maps. If tr is red and wargs camp around gv the only way out for any freep so as to search some random action away from camps is the route to lc3..

Spars can take place random anywhere (gv ec gta glc lug hill) by the time that spars usually start when THERE'S NO ACTION (usually when 1 side has much more numbers from the other or during dead hours)

By setting a zone as spar zone autimaticaly u put it out of regular pvp.. Just do your action regular and when u see a 1v1 and some other watch it, just watch it too or leave.. it's not so difficult..

If u want to make the other side to leave spars and come back on regular action again form a group and get inside a hostile keep to take it.. Soon there's gonna be a group from the other side to defend it too.. If it is not, just flip the map and take the buffs.. so simple..
    Last edited by jivius; Nov 04 2013 at 02:57 PM.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post

Fu*** no!!!
    Ammluk , Ceonor & Ostdeutschland

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    just lol. ofc and i am leischo^^

just lol. ofc and i am leischo^^

What, then I must be Beoluk! Now thats insane^^

Page 72 of 169 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 82 122 ... LastLast