We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 67 of 169 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    So let's start all post screenies with unfair fights/kills which take place from both sides everyday everytime during solo/ungrouped/small group/raid action..

With your screen and qq comment about farming lows with 4 blue ops u expose players as Voin Rkoo who u know very well many times solo around on moors giving many points..
    I dont mind if someone post more screens of what happens in moors so I can get to see things from different perspective. Thats why I also play some red rank creep from time to time, to see how it feels to play the other side.

I dont want to expose anyone particular ppl with this screen. Only thing I find unnessecary is to form raids without a reason to do so. If Its 8:30 in the morning and there are few red rank creeps around, to improve action and balance, its just better to stay solo or in small groups..

After the main group disbanded, Rkoo + Voinicul stayed in a group of two and gave some fair fights, or got zerged by craid.. no hard feelings about these two.. cheers and see you in Ettens

lol Beo u are always with pocket def and wl + boshal on stealth I don't get only one track u know.. I get 2-3 more after 1st one so clearly u are in contact near map points.. High rank freeps usually group only at night and rest time are solo around althought they have the experience to avoid your ganking groups..

If u see only Leis on solo then whole server is laughing with u now..
    Thats the point Haras, they are not always with me. It is called psychological warfare You always think they are there so you are afraid and vanish.

And that with leischo was pretty funny, couldnt believe it myself first And as long as the server is laughing with me everything is fine ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Beornbryt View Post
    Thats the point Haras, they are not always with me. It is called psychological warfare You always think they are there so you are afraid and vanish.

And that with leischo was pretty funny, couldnt believe it myself first And as long as the server is laughing with me everything is fine ^^
    Beo the other 2 or 3 tracks comes from Saurons eye or Sarumans crabans? All talk about this: mithril's tribe is always grouped around pveing and ganking except from a reaver Graudush or something like that who most of the times solo around.

Ask Morth Violador Lutz how many 1v1 we had because they don't fear to scout alone.. A burg when is tracked has to go on stealth check the situation and then attack back because he loose many advantages if he starts a fight by being shooted from 40m away..

It's funny that u speak about my 3 month char instead of my main char who is almost in the same rank with u..

Beo the other 2 or 3 tracks comes from Saurons eye or Sarumans crabans? All talk about this: mithril's tribe is always grouped around pveing and ganking except from a reaver Graudush or something like that who most of the times solo around.

Ask Morth Violador Lutz how many 1v1 we had because they don't fear to scout alone.. A burg when is tracked has to go on stealth check the situation and then attack back because he loose many advantages if he starts a fight by being shooted from 40m away..

It's funny that u speak about my 3 month char instead of my main char who is almost in the same rank with u..
    I speak about your burgler because on your Champion you attack me solo. With a burgler you dont although you could kill me in secs. And with 40m range maybe ask stealsyoulife. He attacks me out of stealth 40m away and still kills me in under 15 secs.

The other tracks maybe come from wargs. I dont Need to ask sombody how often you spare them. You still dont attack me when i am solo and you are too.

Naius attacks me solo. Sometimes i win, often he does.

I speak about your burgler because on your Champion you attack me solo. With a burgler you dont although you could kill me in secs. And with 40m range maybe ask stealsyoulife. He attacks me out of stealth 40m away and still kills me in under 15 secs.

The other tracks maybe come from wargs. I dont Need to ask sombody how often you spare them. You still dont attack me when i am solo and you are too.

Naius attacks me solo. Sometimes i win, often he does.
    I really have never find u solo except one time at gv where i was on champ

Tell me more Haras. I didnt say Anything about Running Solo or grouped. Btw i am Running around solo everyday with my blackarrow and so quests. Strangly i dont See any of you high ranked freeps Running around solo. The Last Time i saw a high ranked Running solo was two days ago (leischo).
    LOL...Not sure if serious.............

Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    Unbelievable.........
    You alwyas manage to miss the point...
    If freeps are in a group I have no way of knowing whether they are a raid or not( the claim to be "solo" comment was SARCASM), so of course im starting a raid
    to counter it.
    "SOLO" DOH ....rofl.
    Getting pretty over this ganking title everyone credits to doh. We solo constantly. 90% of my time is spent solo. It is the same for many others in kin.

Quote Originally Posted by greened View Post
    Getting pretty over this ganking title everyone credits to doh. We solo constantly. 90% of my time is spent solo. It is the same for many others in kin.
    Gotta agree with you, i have seen some of you going around solo/duo a lot.
    Unfortunately most ppl wont notice it, as it happens in the early hours when not many creeps are on. At that time you can witness some of you bravely soloing/duoing red ranks at HH,slugs,dwarfs hs,golloval etc.

But i dont mind, everyone should play as he/she enjoys best.
    Think some ppl on this forum should take a break for a while and think about how important qq-ing/getting angry over a game is. In my opinion playing a game is about having fun (with friends) if i dont have fun i go do something else.

Papa Doomy, out.

pathetic cry for attention, grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by georg112 View Post
    pathetic cry for attention, grow up.
    Morvrun i guess?

Yep, thats the legendary trio.

Plou from your list has solo enough times specially on morning hours although I can imagine many creep faces on your moovie poster who don't solo not even on mornings..

EDIT: Greenie Morva Getta and some other new DoHs can be seen around ungrouped very often too..
    You mean running on heal mode at HH? Rofl.

I logged once in the morning and it was your burg aerhi and ploug camping HH. I can place almost every freep face in the poster.

Also no DOH member has been sighted solo besides roslperx.

If you mean players like Morva Greenie and getta they always run and never finish a 1on1.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post

If you mean players like Morva Greenie and getta they always run and never finish a 1on1.
    You got me.

You got me.

Thank you.

Some very important stuff is discussed here. Thank you.

You got me.

Nice fights today Mr Morva, *tips hat*

What annoys me so much isn't the running when you are losing and almost dead - natural reaction, shouldn't be done in spars though ofc. But when a creep and a freep who are relatively well matched meet solo, and the freep/creep (both sides do it I'm sure) runs close to the nearest bd/gy and refuse to fight in open - this has happened to me a few times in the past few days and it really puts me off roaming solo, hard enough to find a solo freep around anyway.

But what annoys me far more is groups/raids zerg one guy (freep/creep) when he clearly has no chance - I see this a lot with the newbie freeps, and some of the more respectable ranked ones will stay away/ride past. Creeps do this too though -> RIP Ilpo/tasty Obbit

PvP zone - no rules. We are all enforcing our own morality on it and it isn't gonna stick because people all play by their own personal rules -> leading to constant qq. But I do find being considerate to the other side leads to better action, and ofc less ill-feeling - the ones who understand this are usually the better players.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Also no DOH member has been sighted solo besides roslperx.
    I'm not a DoH member for around 1,5 months.
    i'm the one and only KU player in the moors

Thnx for the posts Mcdoomy and Akrorgash
    This made me respect you guys allot more.

If someone runs from 1 on 1 it may be a lack of confidence in class or might be to save your own ego.
    If you guys find me solo on me mini just remember i always go heal traited to out heal these creep groups as i seem to be able to run in their paths most of the time, getting bored of retreating to nearest GY hehe. Soon will post my wartab to show how many times the GY lures me in.

Gona also listen to Mcdoomy's advice and look to do something else as moors stressing me out a bit too much and i hope many of my old friends in game try do same too return as the ppl i know and enjoy playing in any place in game.

Regards from the running mini
    Lavasioth

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Regards from the running mini
    Lavasioth
    You gave me quite a hard time in that (Almost) 10 minute fight we had about two weeks ago, you should trait dps some time because I would like another fight. I've been lurking around GV alot in the past couple of weeks so i'm sure you wouldn't have any trouble finding me, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post
    You gave me quite a hard time in that (Almost) 10 minute fight we had about two weeks ago, you should trait dps some time because I would like another fight. I've been lurking around GV alot in the past couple of weeks so i'm sure you wouldn't have any trouble finding me, haha!
    Tbh Morth i been scared to fight you 1 on 1 since you 1 shotted Hunter friend of mine at Bd Luga some months ago and later when i ran to EC from Dg side when shot me over 4k hit on my RK. But i accept a fight on mini dps traited against you. The long fight close to ROP i spammed heals and did not defeat you when you were on 1k morale. I felt like a noob after the fight but was some what happy you not killed me that time. This time ill give you propper fight and i already know the result have to face my fears some time so this will be it

Cya when we meet Morth

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Tbh Morth i been scared to fight you 1 on 1 since you 1 shotted Hunter friend of mine at Bd Luga some months ago and later when i ran to EC from Dg side when shot me over 4k hit on my RK. But i accept a fight on mini dps traited against you. The long fight close to ROP i spammed heals and did not defeat you when you were on 1k morale. I felt like a noob after the fight but was some what happy you not killed me that time. This time ill give you propper fight and i already know the result have to face my fears some time so this will be it

Cya when we meet Morth
    I actually have two entries saved in a notepad, both are Hunters who died from me one shotting them (Evil me). Korbe and Cloudborn, I don't remember which one was first though, bugger.
    To be honest, the thought of just running away did cross my mind a few times below ROP, because after the first 20 seconds or so I already knew that I would not win that fight. I suppose the fact that it lasted for so long was the part which I really enjoyed.
    And there's nothing to be afraid of (I think) I haven't had much luck against Minstrels in the past, so I doubt that will change now

You can always practice with friendly minstrel Odonas. I heard he's up for every 1v1..

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    You can always practice with friendly minstrel Odonas. I heard he's up for every 1v1..
    Shush ezmodder

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    I'm not a DoH member for around 1,5 months.
    i'm the one and only KU player in the moors
    Hey dont forget me very fatty hobbit ^^

Hi guys. i made today a creep on this server to find out if is any action on whitywindle, i was runing like 30 min around the map could not see any freep(s)
    until the moment i saw on OOC :"spar at ta3". there were like 20 freeps and creeps ,i'm not that much into spars but it was realy fun, so all i want to say is THANKS to the ppls who fought 1 on 1 vs me. i also have some screenshoots for some of them, keep it up.

Yes i am a rank 0 now but i tryed my best against this guys who were good enough to accept a spar.
    Cya later at ta3

Page 67 of 169 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 117 167 ... LastLast