We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 66 of 169 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post

Any freep ,of a simillar rank , that knows their class has all the advantages over BAs and WLs , cant speak for other classes on creep.
    So low rank creeps tend to group together , its not suprising.
    The question is why do high rank freeps group together and then claim to be SOLO.
    BA can give a good fight to every freep class (except loremaster ofc), you just need to know what you are doing and when to do it.

About wl's i see them as a raid class, solo is pretty boring but can be done, not for me though.
    watch videos from this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJmLxDXdTJI

WL's cant heal ? Try to move a bit or kite with brawler (you can change stances in combat), you have shield bash-wl stun-low cooldown-can get improved with trait.
    Burg has too many stuns? Try to avoid potting dazes and you will be doing better. Stuns =\= dazes
    BA too squishy gets a stun and slow and gets killed? Try to use IP and not rolling with 15k when you are solo, and in case of emergency use brand to remove slow-stun-slow-get at distance again (melee classes).

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    Dunc..For real now man go watch some WLs fight 1vs1 and in raids..You can't be serious thinking WLs can't do anything..You can even ask Aghi and Kratai for some advice if you think you can't do anything at all.Just stop blaming the class its getting old.
    Asked aghi how do i kill stuff with Wl...the answer was YOU DONT unless they have low audacity .

Wl outputs 200 dps against full audacity.
    I have never complained about Wl in raids , Wl is support , i excell in raids.
    Wl s main heal is Crack the Whip , gives 2k every 5 seconds , cant move when I do it unless im traited as stated and get a lucky crit.(can force 1 crit every 60 seconds)
    Brawlers gives me an extra 15% damage (230) and allows me to heal 1400 every 10 seconds without chance of interupt.
    Had loads of advice of how to solo with WL ,noone is prepared to show me though unless its a spar.

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    BA can give a good fight to every freep class (except loremaster ofc), you just need to know what you are doing and when to do it.

About wl's i see them as a raid class, solo is pretty boring but can be done, not for me though.

WL's cant heal ? Try to move a bit or kite with brawler (you can change stances in combat), you have shield bash-wl stun-low cooldown-can get improved with trait.
    Burg has too many stuns? Try to avoid potting dazes and you will be doing better. Stuns =\= dazes
    BA too squishy gets a stun and slow and gets killed? Try to use IP and not rolling with 15k when you are solo, and in case of emergency use brand to remove slow-stun-slow-get at distance again (melee classes).
    If you actually read what I said you would have noticed i have no trouble soloing with BA , killed severall burgs solo ,those that didnt hips , you get hit with 6 stuns though and its really hard.

Asked aghi how do i kill stuff with Wl...the answer was YOU DONT unless they have low audacity .

Wl outputs 200 dps against full audacity.
    I have never complained about Wl in raids , Wl is support , i excell in raids.
    Wl s main heal is Crack the Whip , gives 2k every 5 seconds , cant move when I do it unless im traited as stated and get a lucky crit.(can force 1 crit every 60 seconds)
    Brawlers gives me an extra 15% damage (230) and allows me to heal 1400 every 10 seconds without chance of interupt.
    Had loads of advice of how to solo with WL ,noone is prepared to show me though unless its a spar.
    Either Aghi was drunk or he isn't as good as i thought!I prefer the 1st option tbh!But like i said go watch some other WLs in some other server you will be surprised!
    And btw i don't mean that a WL is able to kill a freep with few hits..Fight will last for some time but you still have a chance to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    Either Aghi was drunk or he isn't as good as i thought!I prefer the 1st option tbh!But like i said go watch some other WLs in some other server you will be surprised!
    And btw i don't mean that a WL is able to kill a freep with few hits..Fight will last for some time but you still have a chance to win.
    High mitigation/morale creep as wl who used to kill freeps very fast was called Sauron and used to live in Mordor..

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    High mitigation/morale creep as wl who used to kill freeps very fast was called Sauron and used to live in Mordor..
    He's more of a Necromancer, though they not exist in this game. Anyways, play creep purely until HD. Then try holding up any arguments in freep favour.

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post

Watched that video....Have had 20 min fights with captains where we both walked off in the end . Had a 10 min fight with a glory champ that ended the same way, beat an op gaurd, that was freeps choice though, they could have changed their stance/gear beaten me if they had wanted too.
    You did realise the guys is rank 10 WL.
    All skills unlocked.......mit banners are rank 10.
    Yeah im rank 9 ..so I have shield bash ,GAG and Quiters.....rank 8 Wl dont.

Gzumrat there is a point you dont understand

If a warg spars a guy and he cant beat him- he dies (hips in spar is just fail)

If WL/defiler spars and cant beat he can atleast overheal and dont die- its a DRAW

btw yesterday ive seen Muz beating Narthor r9 warden. Cheers for nice spars Narthor

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post

If WL/defiler spars and cant beat he can atleast overheal and dont die- its a DRAW

btw yesterday ive seen Muz beating Narthor r9 warden. Cheers for nice spars Narthor

The problem in this constellation is, that the warden doesnt use every skill in the 1on1, so if he would do so, nobody would kill a warden 1on1. So it is still freeps choice to die or not to.

Nope. I could then say that aswell. You dont see me using burrow- I used it once in spar and i still think that spar was total fail from me

and in most spars i dont even use TC
    Moors arent balanced for using "every skill you have" (read it in Z voice)
    aka if wardens pops everything, he's trash

Quote Originally Posted by Beornbryt View Post
    The problem in this constellation is, that the warden doesnt use every skill in the 1on1, so if he would do so, nobody would kill a warden 1on1. So it is still freeps choice to die or not to.
    Well, yeah its really depending on freeps now. I sparred against Catalina - she used NS and popped determination = I was ####ed. But if you spar against "wise" freep who understands balance situation now its not so hot. + with good trait build (I run with 4 crits + calss dmg and avoidance traits) you have a good chance to win. Sometimes... xD

Whos talking about spars?
    You realise turbine conciders not using your full abilities in a pvp fight to be clubbing and bans have been issued.
    Spars are meaningless.

Spars are meaningless.
    No they are not.

Whos talking about spars?
    You realise turbine conciders not using your full abilities in a pvp fight to be clubbing and bans have been issued.
    Spars are meaningless.
    Many spars very often maybe don't have great difference than clubbing (specially vs udecent opponents) although when spars take place are great opportunity to practise for improoving your (moovment/rotation/set up/stance) vs any class at 1v1 fights.

So you judge player's skills on zergs Gzum ?

1v1 is the only way you can show what you capable of really.

And Turbine wont say to me which skill to use and which not to, that would be silly.

Rhyming accidentaly

8:30 AM GMT
    Group of 7 freeps at grams to farm 3 r2 creeps. 4 blue OPs, two healers.

Last edited by GrinsgarCZ; Oct 27 2013 at 04:54 AM.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post

That is very rare that you see a living Voinicul in Front of grams. Normally you find this species living in areas of 5m around backdoors.

So you judge player's skills on zergs Gzum ?

1v1 is the only way you can show what you capable of really.

And Turbine wont say to me which skill to use and which not to, that would be silly.

Rhyming accidentaly
    If you go back and read my posts you will find that I go solo (actually alone) daily with both BA and Wl and will try to fight anyone that wants a fight.
    Actually Turbine wil say to you how you will play , read the contract you agreed too.

Well this is a daily phenomena. Everytime i log my creep, theres is someone at Grams or Lug hill waiting for some low-ranked creep to give them easy points And is pretty often the same people.

That is very rare that you see a living Voinicul in Front of grams. Normally you find this species living in areas of 5m around backdoors.
    Oh man, literraly laughing my a$$ off

Creeps chill out a bit..

At Naius: Stay behind shooters and none gonna farm u.. Map somewhere else to flip the ops before u go out and fight instead of posting screenies.. (at grams maybe there were only 2 red ranks but many times a whole raid has come out to flank too)

At Beo: I ve seen Voin wondering around the map alone many times although u go out only with your tribe's group and never saw u alone so better stop the moke comments for other players who at least fight ungrouped very often..

Same creep actions are daily anytime and AWAY from shooters 4 or 5 creeps with 2 healers v 1-2 freeps without healers but didn't see any qq post from any freep..

About 4 blue ops is completely wrong and as I have said before both sides should try to keep it 2v2 or 3v1 depending on each sides numbers
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 27 2013 at 08:37 AM.

Creeps chill out a bit..

At Naius: Stay behind shooters and none gonna farm u.. Map somewhere else to flip the ops before u go out and fight instead of posting screenies.. (at grams maybe there were only 2 red ranks but many times a whole raid has come out to flank too)
    Thanks for telling me what to do.

Its funny how this screen has already been marked as 'qq' and I was told to do something else instead of posting screens... this topic is called Withy Live Acrion and I posted a screen from live action. Whats wrong about that? Some ppl prefer to use this thread for flaming, I posted a thread-relevant pic and Im told to chill out
    Last edited by GrinsgarCZ; Oct 27 2013 at 08:55 AM.

Thanks for telling me what to do.

Its funny how this screen has already been marked as 'qq' and I was told to do something else instead of posting screens... this topic is called Withy Live Acrion and I posted a screen from live action. Whats wrong about that? Some ppl prefer to use this thread for flaming, I posted a thread-relevant pic and Im told to chill out
    So let's start all post screenies with unfair fights/kills which take place from both sides everyday everytime during solo/ungrouped/small group/raid action..

With your screen and qq comment about farming lows with 4 blue ops u expose players as Voin Rkoo who u know very well many times solo around on moors giving many points..

Creeps chill out a bit..

At Beo: I ve seen Voin wondering around the map alone many times although u go out only with your tribe's group and never saw u alone so better stop the moke comments for other players who at least fight ungrouped very often..

Same creep actions are daily anytime and AWAY from shooters 4 or 5 creeps with 2 healers v 1-2 freeps without healers but didn't see any qq post from any freep..

About 4 blue ops is completely wrong and as I have said before both sides should try to keep it 2v2 or 3v1 depending on each sides numbers
    Tell me more Haras. I didnt say Anything about Running Solo or grouped. Btw i am Running around solo everyday with my blackarrow and so quests. Strangly i dont See any of you high ranked freeps Running around solo. The Last Time i saw a high ranked Running solo was two days ago (leischo).

And yeah... Why didnt you ever attack me solo on your burgler, when i was solo? I Tracked you more often than you think and you always used vanish. Why dont you try to attack me?

Tell me more Haras. I didnt say Anything about Running Solo or grouped. Btw i am Running around solo everyday with my blackarrow and so quests. Strangly i dont See any of you high ranked freeps Running around solo. The Last Time i saw a high ranked Running solo was two days ago (leischo).

And yeah... Why didnt you ever attack me solo on your burgler, when i was solo? I Tracked you more often than you think and you always used vanish. Why dont you try to attack me?
    lol Beo u are always with pocket def and wl + boshal on stealth I don't get only one track u know.. I get 2-3 more after 1st one so clearly u are in contact near map points.. High rank freeps usually group only at night and rest time are solo around althought they have the experience to avoid your ganking groups..

If u see only Leis on solo then whole server is laughing with u now..

Page 66 of 169 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 76 116 166 ... LastLast