We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 65 of 169 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    And we call you Affected QQ king lol
    At least i didnt earned my renown the Z way.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    At least i didnt earned my renown the Z way.
    Some of your kin mates sure did tho (:

Quote Originally Posted by iano12 View Post
    Some of your kin mates sure did tho (:
    They can do as they like i am not their parent.

At least i know that i myself never did that.

They can do as they like i am not their parent.

At least i know that i myself never did that.
    I never said or hoped to imply that you should parent them, but just found it ironic that you would approach someone else about their past doings yet several in your kin, whom I assume you still get on with, did it themselves.

I never said or hoped to imply that you should parent them, but just found it ironic that you would approach someone else about their past doings yet several in your kin, whom I assume you still get on with, did it themselves.
    I am supposed to reply to a guy who used to be a friend though pvp changed him.

Btw i am in the kinship Blooddrunk for the people not for the game i suggest you do the same and stop getting satisfaction when you CJ me on your burg with 20 bufflines.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Not gona accuse anyone for clubbing here because even in spars our game maker banned ppl as they see that as farming ranks.

Fights in moors getting out of balance and not fun anymore as creeps stacks enough heals vs full fraid numbers and being many times the only healer in freep side, even when we dont have a LM, we get chain sunned like we dont even have heals. Getting more pathetic creep side by the day. What can be done about this BS guys?

Mind if you copypaste that to glff also?

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Wl are high morale/mitigation classes who can be self-healed so I think their main problem which need to be fixed is their dps and no their survivability

Bas can shoot from 40m away where only Pathfinder and some wardens can reach them + if there are no dps rks around their evade works very good for escape

Wargs did it daily in whole RoI expansion + 1 period during RoR. Burgs usually solo or duo and most of them finally die even if they manage to take the kill..
    You clearly have never played either class.
    Or have no idea how to play champion/burg if you think Ba evade or WL heals cant be easily countered

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    The problem is that no audacity freeps is a rare thing nowadays, just join one of freeps zerg parades kill a bunch of freavers and there you have, not that hard. (Way more easier to farm comms on freep, cant deny its a fact).

Freeps are stronger than creeps no doubt, BUT i can get what haras is saying. BA's, weavers and reavers at this moment are very well prepared to solo so I think no need for creeps to "pussying out" right now and only wander around in groups, creeps talk a lot about freeps being chicken, healing raids etc etc, but the truth is that creeps can be a lot worse in terms of soloing, nowaday creeps dont solo- Fact (few exceptions), but the classes i pointed above can solo , most of them dont even try and wait for craid, they prefer to stand at grams rock and only coming out when they see a burglar or another freep near slugs BUT only come out if they have at least 2 other creeps with them, same for some freeps i know.

Over and out
    Always had trouble with this...the dictionary definition of SOLO is Alone and Without Assistance.
    Now many players claim to be SOLO while tagging along with a raid or a group of other SOLO players ..You are not SOLO you are UNGROUPED.
    There are some notable exeptions to this on the freep side and creeps all know who they are and treat them with respect.
    Now I wander about ALONE with both WL and BA doing the daily quests ,I never attack red rank freeps unless they attack me first, Im quite happy to fight any freep that is also alone without calling for help, and if its close I will come back and try you again.The following thing generally happen..

1. We have 3 fights ,if I loose all 3 I will ask for assistance from a complimentary class , dps or heals and see if 2-1 pushes you closer.

2. You wait till Ive pulled npcs before you attack me , I broadcast your name and position on ooc and if 12 creeps turn up and zerg you , you had it comming.

3. During a 1-1 fight another freeps comes in( burgs being the worst culprits) and ganks me, I broadcast name and position and get a small group and hunt and zerg the ganker.Im sure freeps feel the same way when wargs do this , I except its part of the game and im not crying about it but that dosnt mean I have to ignore it.

4. Im zerged by a group ( who all claim to be SOLO) , Broadcast on ooc and look to form a raid.

Any freep ,of a simillar rank , that knows their class has all the advantages over BAs and WLs , cant speak for other classes on creep. Red rank creeps have no chance .
    So low rank creeps tend to group together , its not suprising.
    The question is why do high rank freeps group together and then claim to be SOLO.

Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    You clearly have never played either class.
    Or have no idea how to play champion/burg if you think Ba evade or WL heals cant be easily countered
    If u stay freezed as u usually do, bas wls can eazily be countered.. You have to learn how to moove because I have seen whole raids in the back of decents bas wls (specially on eldar) who weren't able to be countered if they got some heals.

If your evade expires u can still shoot 40m away from battle taking kills kbs and stay unharmed. Of course decent wls with proper kiting and some heals don't need anything more than other classes need vs 12 fraids.
    [img]http://s30.postimg.org/q4ekj90y9/1b184a59f9115157d6fac4c3674c3885.jpg[/img]

[I]I amar prestar aen..[/I] ''the world has changed..''

If u stay freezed as u usually do, bas wls can eazily be countered.. You have to learn how to moove because I have seen whole raids in the back of decents bas wls (specially on eldar) who weren't able to be countered if they got some heals.

If your evade expires u can still shoot 40m away from battle taking kills kbs and stay unharmed. Of course decent wls with proper kiting and some heals don't need anything more than other classes need vs 12 fraids.
    My point proved.....
    WL cant move and heal
    BA can use 4 skills in skirm stance(20m range) to hit while moving ( 4 #### skills), 1 stun and hamstring and its all over .
    Dont lecture about things you know little about.
    Last edited by elfbane1; Oct 25 2013 at 09:11 AM.

4. Im zerged by a group ( who all claim to be SOLO) , Broadcast on ooc and look to form a raid.
    lol

Raid because u were ganged from some ungrouped? Gangs happens to anyone everywhere everytime so we should have only raid action 24 hours a day according to your mentality.. Why then do u blame DoH for this? Many solo DoHs are ganged too so your theory gives them a good reason to have a raid all the time too.. Don't think that your stance has great difference from this..

If u are not able to stand next to other ungrouped creeps find 1-2 kin m8s of yours and make a small group instead of craid so as to kill other ungrouped freeps and after this the action..
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 25 2013 at 09:12 AM.
    [img]http://s30.postimg.org/q4ekj90y9/1b184a59f9115157d6fac4c3674c3885.jpg[/img]

Always had trouble with this...the dictionary definition of SOLO is Alone and Without Assistance.
    Now many players claim to be SOLO while tagging along with a raid or a group of other SOLO players ..You are not SOLO you are UNGROUPED.
    There are some notable exeptions to this on the freep side and creeps all know who they are and treat them with respect.
    Now I wander about ALONE with both WL and BA doing the daily quests ,I never attack red rank freeps unless they attack me first, Im quite happy to fight any freep that is also alone without calling for help, and if its close I will come back and try you again.The following thing generally happen..

1. We have 3 fights ,if I loose all 3 I will ask for assistance from a complimentary class , dps or heals and see if 2-1 pushes you closer.

2. You wait till Ive pulled npcs before you attack me , I broadcast your name and position on ooc and if 12 creeps turn up and zerg you , you had it comming.

3. During a 1-1 fight another freeps comes in( burgs being the worst culprits) and ganks me, I broadcast name and position and get a small group and hunt and zerg the ganker.Im sure freeps feel the same way when wargs do this , I except its part of the game and im not crying about it but that dosnt mean I have to ignore it.

Any freep ,of a simillar rank , that knows their class has all the advantages over BAs and WLs , cant speak for other classes on creep. Red rank creeps have no chance .
    So low rank creeps tend to group together , its not suprising.
    The question is why do high rank freeps group together and then claim to be SOLO.
    Becouse its very hard to find any solo enemy when all are in a raid or @ same place , so its almost impossible for a solo freep not cross with fraid and craid... unless he ganks in questing areas, but that isnt noble either is it?! i think solution is ppl make small groups and spread actions arround map ( both sides )

CHeers Nill
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000053c75/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

My point proved.....
    WL cant move and heal
    BA can use 4 skills in skirm stance to hit while moving ( 4 #### skills), 1 stun and hamstring and its all over .
    If u are focoused just try to kite and the other healers gonna heal u as all decent wls do.. If u open evade nothing is over because the healers can outheal your incoming dps if there are not many dps rks

lol

Raid because u were ganged from some ungrouped? Gangs happens to anyone everywhere everytime so we should have only raid action 24 hours a day according to your mentality.. Why then do u blame DoH for this? Many solo DoHs are ganged too so your theory gives them a good reason to have a raid all the time too.. Don't think that your stance has great difference from this..

If u are not able to stand next to other ungrouped creeps find 1-2 kin m8s of yours and make a small group instead of craid so as to kill other ungrouped freeps and after this the action..
    Unbelievable.........
    You alwyas manage to miss the point...
    If freeps are in a group I have no way of knowing whether they are a raid or not( the claim to be "solo" comment was SARCASM), so of course im starting a raid
    to counter it.
    "SOLO" DOH ....rofl.

If u are focoused just try to kite and the other healers gonna heal u as all decent wls do.. If u open evade nothing is over because the healers can outheal your incoming dps if there are not many dps rks
    You are talikng about raid play.......totally different from 1-1.
    Yes in a raid WL is a different animal.
    And of course BA can survive anything if u have enough heals ,as can any other class....
    The subject as you know well was "soloing"

Unbelievable.........
    You alwyas manage to miss the point...
    If freeps are in a group I have no way of knowing whether they are a raid or not( the claim to be "solo" comment was SARCASM), so of course im starting a raid
    to counter it.
    "SOLO" DOH ....rofl.
    Very eazy to find it.. When there's no healer there's no raid. Only Lava solo and heals the rest are on dps.. Except from this u can eazily realize it from everyone's random moovment or just ask any of your many kinm8s who play on freep side at ts

Maybe DoHs make large raids without reason most of the times although many of them solo around too very often
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 25 2013 at 09:43 AM.

My point proved.....
    WL cant move and heal
    BA can use 4 skills in skirm stance(20m range) to hit while moving ( 4 #### skills), 1 stun and hamstring and its all over .
    And of course BA can survive anything if u have enough heals ,as can any other class....
    Ok so, in 1v1, you'd stand still during fight, cause WLs can't heal on the move?
    Makes sense why you make groups so often.

*Brawlers stance, Power of Fear trait, np for help m8.*
    Oh and,
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

On my burg I had the best 1v1 vs decent bas and on half of them I was killed.

Vs non tactical classes with evade, slow and proper kiting a decent ba can solo many freeps. Bas ranged slow is extremely op skill.

A wl maybe can't kill eazy but vs 1 freep is hard to be killed too.. Kite-stop-stun-heal-kite rotation is able to bring u in safe place or give u time until help arrives before u die v just 1 freep

On my burg I had the best 1v1 vs decent bas and on half of them I was killed.

Vs non tactical classes with evade, slow and proper kiting a decent ba can solo many freeps. Bas ranged slow is extremely op skill.

A wl maybe can't kill eazy but vs 1 freep is hard to be killed too.. Kite-stop-stun-heal-kite rotation is able to bring u in safe place or give u time until help arrives before u die v just 1 freep
    What the range with burg stun? How many stuns can burgs do? We talking about spars here ?
    Wl stun? What rank is that m8...Whats the cd?...What are the inductions on wl heals? How many interupts do you have?
    Wl cant kill anything that has full audacity and any heals at all.
    Glory champ? Slow ?

What the range with burg stun? How many stuns can burgs do? We talking about spars here ?
    Wl stun? What rank is that m8...Whats the cd?...What are the inductions on wl heals? How many interupts do you have?
    Wl cant kill anything that has full audacity and any heals at all.
    Glory champ? Slow ?
    1v1 with Kalaz when my burg was R7 and he was R8 last more than 10 mins and none died at the end so a well played/kited wl has time to do many things..

If u find any glory champ/healing warden/tank guardian now that they can be full geared just OOC them
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 25 2013 at 10:07 AM.

*Brawlers stance, Power of Fear trait, np for help m8.*

???
    Have you been reading this thread....and do what ? shout for help
    Last edited by elfbane1; Oct 25 2013 at 10:35 AM.

Fair enough, I understand your view on being either un-grouped or solo. Does that make forming raids to wipe ungrouped freeps without heals to ground more noble? I wouldnt say so. As far as being solo in ettens, its not that glorious, as understandably both sides group up which leaves me to patrol questing routes. Therefore I encouter maybe 1-3 creeps an hour who often are lower ranked. I admit, I have been attacking red-ranks aswell, due to the fact that when I leave it unharmed, I will not find a fight for next 20 minutes probably and at the same time risk the raid running me over.

On other notes, dunc you keep bashing Destiny of Heroes to ground because you cannot tolerate one or two individuals of the kinship or perhaps just because it seems to be the global trend right now, I'm not sure.
    Why do I have to feel bad for being in a kinship where, in fact are many many very nice people. And take verbal harassment from whole server at all times?
    Its equivalent to us going on qq frenzy against PE because cercaint somebody is a whining little girl who cannot bear defeat?
    Which ofcourse I don't because I understand that PE personnel is in fact mostly very nice and fun people to be around, hence I see no point to start a flaming war against the whole of kinship when I really just cannot bear cercaint individuals.

I am supposed to reply to a guy who used to be a friend though pvp changed him.

Btw i am in the kinship Blooddrunk for the people not for the game i suggest you do the same and stop getting satisfaction when you CJ me on your burg with 20 bufflines.
    1)"Friend" "pvp changed him" i find that funny since you did log over and attempt to troll me one night.
    2)You are suggesting I join BD? Even more funny
    3) If you count a morale and power boost from hobbit boxes to be 20 bufflines please reconsider a math degree.

1)"Friend" "pvp changed him" i find that funny since you did log over and attempt to troll me one night.
    2)You are suggesting I join BD? Even more funny
    3) If you count a morale and power boost from hobbit boxes to be 20 bufflines please reconsider a math degree.
    #1 you mean when i said pve and you started the rage tell spam?
    #2 no chance sry
    #3 teach me plz

Dunc..For real now man go watch some WLs fight 1vs1 and in raids..You can't be serious thinking WLs can't do anything..You can even ask Aghi and Kratai for some advice if you think you can't do anything at all.Just stop blaming the class its getting old.

Page 65 of 169 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 115 165 ... LastLast