We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 64 of 169 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 4216
  1. #1576
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    And 10 seconds later you hipsed popped mt and got some 5k heals from a ministrel. IS IT SOOOOO bad that creeps have 2/3 damaging skills that BARELY match the freep dps? Is it okay when Grimek 3shots my warg? or when you escape a craid by switching to glory and pop sprint? Which creep class can do that? Name me one.
    Hips on burgs has 10mins cd.. If i have dots i m revealed again before i manage to go far away.. If i don't have dots every ba/uruk +traited wargs can track me again. (I can name u around 20+ active uruks logging almost daily and many wargs too)

    Warg has lower cds - 5mins. Sprint = escape even with dots because at the end of sprint usually dots have expired + If pathfinder is around maybe will be able to track him again.. (Really is there any other hunter active on withy moors?)

    Wargs can switch on flayer and sprint much more faster than champ so u got your creep class that can do it too. (Glory stance gives almost nothing if u don't have glory traits on)

    Every class has its own advantages and disadvantages.. only turbine can fix them
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 22 2013 at 08:08 PM.


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  2. #1577
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    I dont get this response.. mischievous delight and morale pot and 3.2K hit is nearly self-healed.. burg shouldnt have a problem to take down any BA in 1v1. While WL doesnt have a chance.. well.. against any freep class
    I m not talking about 1v1.. I had nice 1v1 with almost all decent bas of the server but if many bas focous from 40m away on a freep it can fall very fast too.. Conversation started from how squishy a non audacity freep can be vs craids..


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  3. #1578
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Conversation started from how squishy a non audacity freep can be vs craids..
    Really like this one. It proves that there is nothing wrong with game mech.

    It proves that freeps can be squishy. We just need a craids vs non audacity freep - voilla! balance!
    Last edited by giboosc; Oct 23 2013 at 12:43 AM.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

  4. #1579
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Hips on burgs has 10mins cd.. If i have dots i m revealed again before i manage to go far away.. If i don't have dots every ba/uruk +traited wargs can track me again. (I can name u around 20+ active uruks logging almost daily and many wargs too)

    Warg has lower cds - 5mins. Sprint = escape even with dots because at the end of sprint usually dots have expired + If pathfinder is around maybe will be able to track him again.. (Really is there any other hunter active on withy moors?)

    Wargs can switch on flayer and sprint much more faster than champ so u got your creep class that can do it too. (Glory stance gives almost nothing if u don't have glory traits on)

    Every class has its own advantages and disadvantages.. only turbine can fix them
    So now you are talking about some sort of raid fighting? Then there is some problems in your theory like that those BAs or WLs would need to be out of combat in order to track. About warg tracking skill I dont know as I dont have it yet. But still I doubt there are really few wargs who start in situations like that track that burglar. If you are alone, then it is different case.

    Now these dots. In a way its funny how you let assume with your words that wargs have someway easier time to escape from dots effect/revealing than burgs. Wargs are as well revealed after 10sec, there is no difference on that. Difference comes that burg can cure poisons themselves plus you can use pots to cure other (and pretty much every creep dot is potable) Now I really hope there is no need to start explain what is difference when warg get multiple warden bleeds and other nice dots which half of tend to be not potable. Sprint doesnt help on that case.

    About next thing. Just out of curiosity... how many flayer wargs you tend too see? I can personally say really few. Again it is high ranked skill and even most who have it wont use it as at least what I have heard from some wargs, it doesnt offer that much more survivability and it takes stealth abilities away and warg does less damage. Warg sprint might be indeed much faster, but champion's own have longer duration not to mention it ignores at least all slow effects...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22501000008220c/signature.png]Kratai[/charsig]

  5. #1580
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    I m not talking about 1v1.. I had nice 1v1 with almost all decent bas of the server but if many bas focous from 40m away on a freep it can fall very fast too.. Conversation started from how squishy a non audacity freep can be vs craids..
    That is true, non audacity freep can fall nearly just as fast as a full audacity creep. If he doesnt use touch and go, hips.. or pledge.. or defiant challenge or heroics and dire need or last stand or play dead...

    non-audacity creep can be killed in less than 5 seconds by a single freep.
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

  6. #1581
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    That is true, non audacity freep can fall nearly just as fast as a full audacity creep. If he doesnt use touch and go, hips.. or pledge.. or defiant challenge or heroics and dire need or last stand or play dead...

    non-audacity creep can be killed in less than 5 seconds by a single freep.
    U speak about escape skills cds which all creeps classes have too and are able to use them so as not to die.

    U can't compare a R0 char which is leveled to 85 with a R0 toon where u just press a button ''create character''. (The craid we were talking didn't have R0's)

    As I have said my personal view is that low creeps should stay away from battles until they get some maps/audacity on


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  7. #1582
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringleb View Post
    So now you are talking about some sort of raid fighting? Then there is some problems in your theory like that those BAs or WLs would need to be out of combat in order to track. About warg tracking skill I dont know as I dont have it yet. But still I doubt there are really few wargs who start in situations like that track that burglar. If you are alone, then it is different case.

    Now these dots. In a way its funny how you let assume with your words that wargs have someway easier time to escape from dots effect/revealing than burgs. Wargs are as well revealed after 10sec, there is no difference on that. Difference comes that burg can cure poisons themselves plus you can use pots to cure other (and pretty much every creep dot is potable) Now I really hope there is no need to start explain what is difference when warg get multiple warden bleeds and other nice dots which half of tend to be not potable. Sprint doesnt help on that case.

    About next thing. Just out of curiosity... how many flayer wargs you tend too see? I can personally say really few. Again it is high ranked skill and even most who have it wont use it as at least what I have heard from some wargs, it doesnt offer that much more survivability and it takes stealth abilities away and warg does less damage. Warg sprint might be indeed much faster, but champion's own have longer duration not to mention it ignores at least all slow effects...
    On large action hips just give some secs to burg to get some heals.. I have so many dots that i m revealed near the battle anyway. I ve died from dots on half morale (4,5k) too without taking any heals.. Warg can use sprint and go very far away from battle except from hips. All decent wargs can use flayer (just spend some TP as every freep spends just to get some equipment for leg items)

    After sprint away warg can get out of combat and get in stealth champs can't do this so don't refer to spints duration

    I m talking about having 1v1 and half creep OOC map to track me.. In freeps OOC no chance to happen for a warg.. (no map/no track)

    On shooters fights (half of withy action) multiple uruks are out of combat to track... Except from multiple bas who can shoot from 40m away and put u again in combat after track, crazy sprint of multiple wargs or reavers can put u back in combat too. (freep classes don't have crazy sprint)

    As I ve said before every class/side have advantages and disadvantages.. This is the game and when we choose a char or a side we know it from the start..
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 23 2013 at 10:24 AM.


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  8. #1583
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    U speak about escape skills cds which all creeps classes have too and are able to use them so as not to die.

    U can't compare a R0 char which is leveled to 85 with a R0 toon where u just press a button ''create character''. (The craid we were talking didn't have R0's)

    As I have said my personal view is that low creeps should stay away from battles until they get some maps/audacity on
    Could you please educate me as to the escape skills available to war leaders and black arrows as i seem to have overlooked them.

    One of my big gripes with creep side is you do get people who have never ranked a freep up to 85 joining a fight only to produce a cappy defeat responce.

    High lvl creeps spend a lot of time telling low rank creeps to quest and lvl/map up , however high rank freeps have a tendency to stalk the questing areas in packs. 9/10ths of new creeps never get past lvl 4 .

    Last night we had 5 burgs camping grams and graveyards , killing anything solo , bravo guys , takes real skill for 2 rank 9/10 burgs to kill a rank 4 war leader , doubt we will see him again.

  9. #1584
    Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    Could you please educate me as to the escape skills available to war leaders and black arrows as i seem to have overlooked them.

    One of my big gripes with creep side is you do get people who have never ranked a freep up to 85 joining a fight only to produce a cappy defeat responce.

    High lvl creeps spend a lot of time telling low rank creeps to quest and lvl/map up , however high rank freeps have a tendency to stalk the questing areas in packs. 9/10ths of new creeps never get past lvl 4 .

    Last night we had 5 burgs camping grams and graveyards , killing anything solo , bravo guys , takes real skill for 2 rank 9/10 burgs to kill a rank 4 war leader , doubt we will see him again.

    Wl are high morale/mitigation classes who can be self-healed so I think their main problem which need to be fixed is their dps and no their survivability

    Bas can shoot from 40m away where only Pathfinder and some wardens can reach them + if there are no dps rks around their evade works very good for escape

    Wargs did it daily in whole RoI expansion + 1 period during RoR. Burgs usually solo or duo and most of them finally die even if they manage to take the kill..
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 23 2013 at 10:26 AM.


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  10. #1585
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Tbh so far you are humiliating yourself more and more haras i stopped reading after your 3rd post.

  11. #1586
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Tbh so far you are humiliating yourself more and more haras i stopped reading after your 3rd post.
    Freeps by the time are stronger although creeps are more and able to map back fast on battle. We saw at start of RoR where creeps were stronger and more what pvp we got.

    I challenge any of u to log on your op freeps and solo without audacity gear and i ll log on my underpower warg next to creep raid to have some fun..
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 23 2013 at 09:31 AM.


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  12. #1587
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Freeps by the time are stronger although creeps are more and able to map back fast on battle. We saw at start of RoR where creeps were stronger and more what pvp we got.

    I challenge any of u to log on your op freeps and solo without audacity gear and i ll log on my underpower warg next to creep raid to have some fun..
    Well with all these golds and top virtues I think you can solo as good as with aud gear.
    Especially if you playing mini or other op class
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  13. #1588
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lisboa
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post

    I challenge any of u to log on your op freeps and solo without audacity gear and i ll log on my underpower warg next to creep raid to have some fun..
    The problem is that no audacity freeps is a rare thing nowadays, just join one of freeps zerg parades kill a bunch of freavers and there you have, not that hard. (Way more easier to farm comms on freep, cant deny its a fact).

    Freeps are stronger than creeps no doubt, BUT i can get what haras is saying. BA's, weavers and reavers at this moment are very well prepared to solo so I think no need for creeps to "pussying out" right now and only wander around in groups, creeps talk a lot about freeps being chicken, healing raids etc etc, but the truth is that creeps can be a lot worse in terms of soloing, nowaday creeps dont solo- Fact (few exceptions), but the classes i pointed above can solo , most of them dont even try and wait for craid, they prefer to stand at grams rock and only coming out when they see a burglar or another freep near slugs BUT only come out if they have at least 2 other creeps with them, same for some freeps i know.

    Over and out
    #JeSuisDunc

    [img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

  14. #1589
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Freeps by the time are stronger although creeps are more and able to map back fast on battle. We saw at start of RoR where creeps were stronger and more what pvp we got.

    I challenge any of u to log on your op freeps and solo without audacity gear and i ll log on my underpower warg next to creep raid to have some fun..
    U8 was pretty well balanced i could only say that Hunter was the only class that had a dissadvantage in the terms of dps.

    You can ask kratai when we sparred hunter vs warleader at u8 i had 8 audacity.

  15. #1590
    Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    The problem is that no audacity freeps is a rare thing nowadays, just join one of freeps zerg parades kill a bunch of freavers and there you have, not that hard. (Way more easier to farm comms on freep, cant deny its a fact).

    Freeps are stronger than creeps no doubt, BUT i can get what haras is saying. BA's, weavers and reavers at this moment are very well prepared to solo so I think no need for creeps to "pussying out" right now and only wander around in groups, creeps talk a lot about freeps being chicken, healing raids etc etc, but the truth is that creeps can be a lot worse in terms of soloing, nowaday creeps dont solo- Fact (few exceptions), but the classes i pointed above can solo , most of them dont even try and wait for craid, they prefer to stand at grams rock and only coming out when they see a burglar or another freep near slugs BUT only come out if they have at least 2 other creeps with them, same for some freeps i know.

    Over and out
    I remember that until half audacity the comendation cost was very low on creep side, I don't know if this has changed..

    The faster way for a low rank creep to get coms is from map deeds by questing and try to leach next to highs.

    I think Wls and defs should be able to have better dps stance with cost of less healing as a 2d option so as to be able for solo


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  16. #1591
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    BA's, weavers and reavers at this moment are very well prepared to solo so I think no need for creeps to "pussying out" right now and only wander around in groups, creeps talk a lot about freeps being chicken, healing raids etc etc, but the truth is that creeps can be a lot worse in terms of soloing, nowaday creeps dont solo- Fact (few exceptions)

    There's many factors to whether or not if you go out alone, you'll actually be able to kill something. Skill and knowledge of your class are only small pieces of the big equation. Problem is, as a BA, I don't have any sort of skills which make me less visible to the Freeps, neither does a Reaver or a WL.
    So every time I step out of Grams i'm prepared to be outmatched by a group or even a raid of Freeps and if I do... there's nothing I can do about it to escape if (or when) they see me.
    But hey, I still go out no matter what. That's just the way I am, and I enjoy every moment of it.

    Oh and yeah, you have to be a certain type of crazy not to lose your mind in the process, that plays a role as well.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

  17. #1592
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lisboa
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post
    So every time I step out of Grams i'm prepared to be outmatched by a group or even a raid of Freeps and if I do... there's nothing I can do about it to escape if (or when) they see me.
    But hey, I still go out no matter what. That's just the way I am, and I enjoy every moment of it.

    Oh and yeah, you have to be a certain type of crazy not to lose your mind in the process, that plays a role as well.
    Freeps have the same mentality mostly because of RoR "warg-trauma" where you could find a warg every corner, but ye my gameplay is pretty similiar to yours, you only die in the game not in real life, as a BA a soloing is pretty fun too and I would say that I can give a good fight to every freep (well almost, cof cof f*** loremasters cof cof ^^ ), and once again I agree with you the ##### level of your oponnent when he only roams around with 4 behind and needs them to kill you, because he cant kill you solo (lack of skill or brain) can make you loose your mind.

    But yeah in the end its a matter of balls <-------- THIS
    Proudly, Violador, Son of Morthrangh xD

    P.S. Meanwhile Leischo already reported me 5 more times today :|
    #JeSuisDunc

    [img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

  18. #1593
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    But yeah in the end its a matter of balls <-------- THIS
    Proudly, Violador, Son of Morthrangh xD

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRV3xA9Zcds
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

  19. #1594
    Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    The problem is that no audacity freeps is a rare thing nowadays, just join one of freeps zerg parades kill a bunch of freavers and there you have, not that hard. (Way more easier to farm comms on freep, cant deny its a fact).

    Freeps are stronger than creeps no doubt, BUT i can get what haras is saying. BA's, weavers and reavers at this moment are very well prepared to solo so I think no need for creeps to "pussying out" right now and only wander around in groups, creeps talk a lot about freeps being chicken, healing raids etc etc, but the truth is that creeps can be a lot worse in terms of soloing, nowaday creeps dont solo- Fact (few exceptions), but the classes i pointed above can solo , most of them dont even try and wait for craid, they prefer to stand at grams rock and only coming out when they see a burglar or another freep near slugs BUT only come out if they have at least 2 other creeps with them, same for some freeps i know.

    Over and out
    Patruxe this is not offensive to you (keep it in mind pls)

    But are u really sayin this, i honoustley cant understand that u say this. I agree creeps can be worse then freeps with zerging by time to time. But u want to know why there are no creeps soloing anymore?

    Its the obvious answer: freep zergs. since short i dont play my wl because i am getting zerged much more then any freep(probably) . Even when freep attacks a solo wl, when they are having it hard to get the kill they ask raid or group to zerg.
    (P.S. i dont agree that wl have no dps altho its low, but does anyone know a class with higher survivabilty on creepside?)

    Cheers

  20. #1595
    For the situation we have now, the most responsible factor is the past. As Patruxe said, days with OP wargs forced freeps to come in groups. Wargs in RoR time really were annoying to the freeps.

    From that time this grouping thing remained in freep behavior and is hurting things atm. Weekness of creep side characters is now making many creeps OOC-ing enemies without starting any fight. And its simple why, you just cant do anything as a creep in many situations. No one really bothers ganking mini, or champ for example.

    Its these, "oh ####" skills that are ruining moors in my opinion. Too many bubbles of any kind, avoidance boosters etc.. Ofc, these skills give certain flavour, but once you compare those skills on both sides its obvious how big advantage is on freep side. People who are following rat in creep raids know good enough, how many targets we need to switched to get all these cooldowns down.

    What we need is turbine will to focus on dmg, heals and cc. Dmg and heals need nerfing, especially heals. Lets hope many utility skills get removed for next expansion, or at least limited.

    Lack of tactical dps on creep side sucks too.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

    [center]Z fanboi[/center]

  21. #1596
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    U ppl can keep whatching the movie the way u want but there is not one day im not zerged by craid, and im pretty sure thats not always bad luck of running into them, maybe i should stop attacking creeps at all becouse if i do i know i have to map GV. I have ssen it all lately and comming from some mighty creeps who lecture alot .... Grow some balls and suck it up when u loose (i do ), dont just CRY like baby´s and bring a raid for revenge or a fellow uruk for heal

    Cheers Nill

    PS: Morth i know the feeling
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000053c75/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  22. #1597
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    315
    Well the main reason you dont see as many creep soloers these days is

    - I don't play as much anymore

    P.S. Kalaz i beated r5 RK with r4 defiler, never give up !
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  23. #1598
    Ok since the conversation went to soloers action I have to propose something and maybe raid leaders + players from both sides are able to respect it if u like it..

    By the time we have very rare raidvraid action on ISENDEEP MINE AREA I was thinking of turning ISENDEEP to a soloers area where raids or groups would try to avoid (Isendeep flips anyway for map quests)

    In this area anyone who is searching no raid/group action can go there and try to have some different pvp away from pve raids or shooters camps.

    I know it's difficult to work but I was thinking that it could be a solution to this problem..


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  24. #1599
    I will ignore all creep qq from this point. If u want to know why, ask roots.

  25. #1600
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by GrassEater View Post
    I will ignore all creep qq from this point. If u want to know why, ask roots.
    Besides beeing a grasseater are you maybe something else?

 

 
Page 64 of 169 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload