We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 63 of 169 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 4216
  1. #1551
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    190

    Quality PVP

    Thanks to all the freeps for the quality pvp they provided us this night. Not budging at all from their beloved Rangers in the GY, not giving a flying #### about fights and just caring for points(you get to get points, all keeps are usually blue, so why?). You just prove yourselves everyday. Too bad low-ranked/new freeps have role models such as yourselves, otherwise there we'd be some actual PVP.

  2. #1552
    I enjoyed some group fights and some respectful 1v1s today.
    Thanks to all creeps I met today.

    Special thanx to Morth for the spar. We have to repeat some time.
    Special thanx to Stealsyoulive who showed of what a real burglar is able to do. I enjoyed our 2 vs 5 action at grams!


    Cheers Leisch

  3. #1553
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBor View Post
    Thanks to all the freeps for the quality pvp they provided us this night. Not budging at all from their beloved Rangers in the GY, not giving a flying #### about fights and just caring for points(you get to get points, all keeps are usually blue, so why?). You just prove yourselves everyday. Too bad low-ranked/new freeps have role models such as yourselves, otherwise there we'd be some actual PVP.
    lol

    Can u explain us exactly what was your problem? U didn't manage to farm enough new low freeps with after midnight craid? Is this quality for u?
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 21 2013 at 03:41 AM.

  4. #1554
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lisboa
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post

    Special thanx to Morth for the spar. We have to repeat some time.

    Cheers Leisch
    Its always nice to spar Morth as a captain.. NOT xp

    Who won btw ?

  5. #1555
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    Its always nice to spar Morth as a captain.. NOT xp

    Who won btw ?

    I won, of course somehow my conscience came in to play before the fight began and I decided not to kite too much. Such as your class is, it doesn't provide a real counter against a BA who decides to kite, so I didn't (Not too much at least) I thought it would be kinda unfair.

    Anyway, it was a good fight indeed and I think that I gave him a fair chance
    (Not to sound like a completely selfish #### of a person, he actually almost did kill me)


    To Leischo: I doubt you would like the outcome of another fight if I decided to be an unfriendly #######. Usually Captains (After a while) simply rage quit and just stand there waiting to be killed.

    I actually feel kinda bad after that happens...
    Last edited by Tharvendall; Oct 21 2013 at 02:01 PM.

  6. #1556
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    lol

    Can u explain us exactly what was your problem? U didn't manage to farm enough new low freeps with after midnight craid? Is this quality for u?
    It might, or might not be quality for me, but it is certainly for you You prove this every day dude, don't try to hide it. You should have known by know that it's you and your band of complacent, pompous fellows that bask in their ranks and points and how in general "awesome" they are out there in the Moors that I want to get the most. Too bad that Turbine has a different opinion, though. You should raise a monument to Turbine for taking such good care of you.

    You stack heals each day, zerg with no apparent reason and whatnot, but let's leave it. I was talking about yesterday RvR action. I have no idea who was leading(our leader was Limmy), but that fraid didn't let us get any OP, and was constantly camping one-shotters, despite their superiority in everything(heals, LMs, photon guns maybe?). Needless to say, we disbanded.

    Despite all other creeps that log out and suck things up, I'm not one to do so. Whenever I'm annoyed by something, I tend to express it.
    Last edited by TheBor; Oct 21 2013 at 02:31 PM.

  7. #1557
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBor View Post
    It might, or might not be quality for me, but it is certainly for you You prove this every day dude, don't try to hide it. You should have known by know that it's you and your band of complacent, pompous fellows that bask in their ranks and points and how in general "awesome" they are out there in the Moors that I want to get the most. Too bad that Turbine has a different opinion, though. You should raise a monument to Turbine for taking such good care of you.

    You stack heals each day, zerg with no apparent reason and whatnot, but let's leave it. I was talking about yesterday RvR action. I have no idea who was leading(our leader was Limmy), but that fraid didn't let us get any OP, and was constantly camping one-shotters, despite their superiority in everything(heals, LMs, photon guns maybe?). Needless to say, we disbanded.

    Despite all other creeps that log out and suck things up, I'm not one to do so. Whenever I'm annoyed by something, I tend to express it.
    I have to inform u that there wasn't any fraid the time u are speaking.. just random soloers + small groups who talk at ooc between them..
    Earlier 12 fraid had wiped sometimes vs 24 craid which had stuck many heals too.. Why do u qq by the time both sides took points?

    Tbh I don't care for your opinion about me so as to answer to your bs.. All this qq is too old fashioned on server's new pvp style although I can understand it by the time u were away..

    Try to get used with it (no RoI times that u died once a week.. everyone dies everyday enough times) because u look so quaint specially now that creeps are taking many kills too.

  8. #1558
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    I have to inform u that there wasn't any fraid the time u are speaking.. just random soloers + small groups who talk at ooc between them..
    Earlier 12 fraid had wiped sometimes vs 24 craid which had stuck many heals too.. Why do u qq by the time both sides took points?

    Tbh I don't care for your opinion about me so as to answer to your bs.. All this qq is too old fashioned on server's new pvp style although I can understand it by the time u were away..

    Try to get used with it (no RoI times that u died once a week.. everyone dies everyday enough times) because u look so quaint specially now that creeps are taking many kills too.
    Implying that my post was a rage post is simply laughable. Either it was a raid or not, I see no excuse for holding back. Creeps need 120% of their raid-oriented potential(and probably even more) to yield the MINIMUM of results, while freeps can do so by wearing crafted teal gear(yes, CRAFTED) if played right. Too bad that you're R13 and you still need to be reminded of such trivial things. And if I understood well from your posts, "quality pvp" for us creeps should be considered fighting for scraps, meaning killing new players/low-ranks. Ha... Ha...

    On a side note, it's nice to see more burgers out there for a change; too bad we can't have our share of fun(warg pack vs burg pack) without "stray" healers barging in.

  9. #1559
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBor View Post
    Implying that my post was a rage post is simply laughable. Either it was a raid or not, I see no excuse for holding back. Creeps need 120% of their raid-oriented potential(and probably even more) to yield the MINIMUM of results, while freeps can do so by wearing crafted teal gear(yes, CRAFTED) if played right. Too bad that you're R13 and you still need to be reminded of such trivial things. And if I understood well from your posts, "quality pvp" for us creeps should be considered fighting for scraps, meaning killing new players/low-ranks. Ha... Ha...

    On a side note, it's nice to see more burgers out there for a change; too bad we can't have our share of fun(warg pack vs burg pack) without "stray" healers barging in.
    Again the same pj qq about freeps op..

    Raid > Soloers - All know this (specially if soloers are new ones) by the time u get heals bublles ++ and follow the same rat..

    Before 1 month my burg's audacity was bugged and was on 1 althought I had the pvp gear on and even on pvp gear stats + 6k crit defence i got from a rank 6 or 7 ba devastating hit of 6k+ dmg while my max morale was 9-9,5k..

    Around 70% of my vital gone in one single hit without audacity so don't speak about pve gear on new comer freeps vs craids because u are exposed..
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 22 2013 at 03:05 AM.

  10. #1560
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Before 1 month my burg's audacity was bugged and was on 1 althought I had the pvp gear on and even on pvp gear stats + 6k crit defence i got from a rank 6 or 7 ba devastating hit of 6k+ dmg while my max morale was 9-9,5k..
    Welcome to creep reality where such hits are part of daily life with full audacity

  11. #1561
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringleb View Post
    Welcome to creep reality where such hits are part of daily life with full audacity
    Bas and wargs on shadow stance are squishy enough although the rest creep classes don't fall so easy in full audacity

  12. #1562
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
    Why the XD's? xD (There, another one)

  13. #1563
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    @Morth. Because the match has ended before it even started.

    @Haras. You made me lol.

  14. #1564
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Bas and wargs on shadow stance are squishy enough although the rest creep classes don't fall so easy in full audacity
    You so mean

  15. #1565
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    This reveals that well played creeps have no need to relay on more numbers..
    Most creeps whine about numbers because we are 90% of the times outnumbered or at least what I am experiencing in the times i play, although that doesnt mean lotro is balanced i think its about time you realise it that no matter how good creep pvpers or even freep pvpers are, freep mechanics will always win a fight and thats a fact. Stop finding excuses for balance because simply balance doesnt exist on that game.

  16. #1566
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Most creeps whine about numbers because we are 90% of the times outnumbered or at least what I am experiencing in the times i play, although that doesnt mean lotro is balanced i think its about time you realise it that no matter how good creep pvpers or even freep pvpers are, freep mechanics will always win a fight and thats a fact. Stop finding excuses for balance because simply balance doesnt exist on that game.
    Aff lately i seen the inverse... but i solo alot so its normal to be outnumbered, but even on raids i have seen it alot.
    I dont agree with you when you say freep mechanics will always win ( i do recognise the advantage ). U are forgeting that in some situations a single parry, crit or cc will change the tide for your side or the inverse. ( also every attack it has a bunch of rolls on damage and all other chances associated with the skill /class itself )
    Im not gonna defend turbine but there is always dificult to balance somethings when the numbers in a battle can vary so fast . Other PvP games Uses Arenas to control this problem.


    Cheers Nill

  17. #1567
    dum a di dum

  18. #1568
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Bas and wargs on shadow stance are squishy enough although the rest creep classes don't fall so easy in full audacity
    I dare you to make a WL on whichever server, find a good RK and tell me how long you'll survive. You can storew***e the WL as you please. Come back after that escapade and report.

    Cheers

  19. #1569
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrod View Post
    I dare you to make a WL on whichever server, find a good RK and tell me how long you'll survive. You can storew***e the WL as you please. Come back after that escapade and report. Cheers
    This. Nor would I call spiders really tough either or defilers... reavers, maybe

  20. #1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrod View Post
    I dare you to make a WL on whichever server, find a good RK and tell me how long you'll survive. You can storew***e the WL as you please. Come back after that escapade and report.

    Cheers
    No need to try anything else, last night my burg got 3200 deva hit from a r9 ba on full audacity which is around 35% of my total 9,2k vital in one hit.. (need to mention that my burg doesn't have full dps set up)
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 22 2013 at 02:33 PM.

  21. #1571
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    No need to try anything else, last night my burg got 3200 deva hit from a r9 ba on full audacity which is around 35% of my total 9,2k vital in one hit.. (need to mention that my burg doesn't have full dps set up)
    And 10 seconds later you hipsed popped mt and got some 5k heals from a ministrel. IS IT SOOOOO bad that creeps have 2/3 damaging skills that BARELY match the freep dps? Is it okay when Grimek 3shots my warg? or when you escape a craid by switching to glory and pop sprint? Which creep class can do that? Name me one.


    Quote Originally Posted by Nillindhel View Post
    Aff lately i seen the inverse... but i solo alot so its normal to be outnumbered, but even on raids i have seen it alot.
    I dont agree with you when you say freep mechanics will always win ( i do recognise the advantage ). U are forgeting that in some situations a single parry, crit or cc will change the tide for your side or the inverse. ( also every attack it has a bunch of rolls on damage and all other chances associated with the skill /class itself )
    Im not gonna defend turbine but there is always dificult to balance somethings when the numbers in a battle can vary so fast . Other PvP games Uses Arenas to control this problem.


    Cheers Nill
    We have diff opinions nill i respect that but my opinion is based on facts ive seen.

    Example #1 Critical Freep Crits > Creep crits
    Example #2 CC Loremaster and freeps wont be stunned

    I am a freep myself and i admit it that creeps have a disadvantage at this time of the game.

  22. #1572
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    No need to try anything else, last night my burg got 3200 deva hit from a r9 ba on full audacity which is around 35% of my total 9,2k vital in one hit.. (need to mention that my burg doesn't have full dps set up)
    I dont get this response.. mischievous delight and morale pot and 3.2K hit is nearly self-healed.. burg shouldnt have a problem to take down any BA in 1v1. While WL doesnt have a chance.. well.. against any freep class

  23. #1573
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    ...While WL doesnt have a chance.. well.. against any freep class
    Not true. You can always kill a no rank hunter and that's about it after u10 era :P

    P.S. Burg != WL regarding front line importance, hence one of those would have to be sturdy enuff to survive there for a bit not be an easy target if solo. You ever tried to hit a guardian on a WL? 21k morale guard and you do 200 damage when he reflects 300...go figure eh? Maybe ask a guardian around how much can he/she hit for on tankish gear againts a WL. Just saying....

  24. #1574
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    No need to try anything else, last night my burg got 3200 deva hit from a r9 ba on full audacity which is around 35% of my total 9,2k vital in one hit.. (need to mention that my burg doesn't have full dps set up)
    What about the rest of the skills? You checked these numbers?

  25. #1575
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrod View Post
    Not true. You can always kill a no rank hunter and that's about it after u10 era :P

    P.S. Burg != WL regarding front line importance, hence one of those would have to be sturdy enuff to survive there for a bit not be an easy target if solo. You ever tried to hit a guardian on a WL? 21k morale guard and you do 200 damage when he reflects 300...go figure eh? Maybe ask a guardian around how much can he/she hit for on tankish gear againts a WL. Just saying....
    Well WLs can only fight hunters with confidence and if the hunter can kite things might go wrong ^^

 

 
Page 63 of 169 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload