We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 61 of 169 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 4216
  1. #1501
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by CROMirdar View Post
    O, hi! Still playing 24/7 with skirmisher stance? :P
    More or less, yeah >D
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

  2. #1502
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by CROMirdar View Post
    ...

    To WW creeps: Good luck to all and have fun!
    To WW freeps: Go f*ck yourselfs!
    Really nice... just WOW

  3. #1503
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSO View Post
    Really nice... just WOW
    Dont lissen to Mirgil, he pretends to be na a** but actualy he a very nice guy :P
    Good luck m8
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000053c75/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  4. #1504
    I just want to congratulate Swiss on that epic TR fight we had. 8 of us vs Swiss alone and Swiss managed to pull some crazy moves and score a LOT of kills before finally being brought to bay. I'm talking perhaps double digits kills alone against a small craid. I know tradition is to come on here and flame the other side, but I thought play like that deserves a shout-out. Wish I'd caught it on camera )
    Piffle - Rank 7 Warg - "Dissapear is not just a skill but a way of life"
    Piffo - Burglar - "When in doubt - HIPS and run!"

  5. #1505
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillindhel View Post
    State ur chars and ranks (freeps and creeps) pre-RoR (end RoI) to the presente day, lets see how this this worked and how buzy have u ppl been this season
    Cheers Nill
    I only started to pvp soon after the launch of RoR about a year ago...this is what i've been busy with : RK r11, LM r9, HT r7, Mini r6___Spidy r8, BA r7, Defi r6,r5, warg r5.

    and Nill <3
    'In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.'

  6. #1506
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodhr View Post
    I just want to congratulate Swiss on that epic TR fight we had. 8 of us vs Swiss alone and Swiss managed to pull some crazy moves and score a LOT of kills before finally being brought to bay. I'm talking perhaps double digits kills alone against a small craid. I know tradition is to come on here and flame the other side, but I thought play like that deserves a shout-out. Wish I'd caught it on camera )
    I almost spilled my coffee(matter of speech) while reading this. Just launching an overpowered freep toon in the Moors against Sauron-forgotten toons that their owners probably haven't been playing PvMP for more than a month is not even remotely close worth of praise. Raiding Saruman T2, even in level 85 cap is far more challenging that something as petty as that.

    As for the current topic of this thread, I really don't get why people got the sudden urge to post their exploits here. You should know that this doesn't complement freep "achievements", as you're rendering it blatantly obvious who's been doing what during which expansion.
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/kandalf3.png[/IMG]

    Borgrimm, Lvl 85 Guardian
    Baugleif, Lvl 82 RK(gimme back my 100% xp)

  7. #1507
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillindhel View Post
    RoR is ending and HD is coming so... in a retrospective point of view of what this expansion was on PVP i ask :
    Many players farming and clubbing that was ror. Turbine finely changed the policy regarding rank farming but kinda late.
    Anyway .. nice to have a list with some of those ppl below ur post :P
    Last edited by Aradvlador; Sep 29 2013 at 04:43 PM.

  8. #1508
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradvlador View Post
    Many players farming and clubbing that was ror. Turbine finely changed the policy regarding rank farming but kinda late.
    Anyway .. nice to have a list with some of those ppl below ur post :P
    Its true this cant be separated from RoR ( Farm and Clubbing ), and better late than never regarding the policy change.
    But m8 me and some other freeps was here and got farmed alot with pre-upt10 and this changed after ofc. There were legal rank farming on both sides we cant deny it ( with a plus on freeps :P )
    Ofc its nice to have ppl bellow my post and i thank you and all from being one of it.

    Nill

    Ps: Feni u have to sing to us one day :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000053c75/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  9. #1509
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Nill here is my pre RoR if I remembered correctly

    Lvl 65
    Fatalis : rank 3
    Narga : Rank 2

    Lvl 75
    Fatalis : rank 5 Roi
    Blaziken/Bartz : rank 6 ( Transferred to Snowy and Back to WW )
    Narga : Rank 2

    Now running around with..

    Lvl85
    Fatalis : Rank 6 Chimp
    Bartz : Rank 7 Cappy
    Lavasioth : Rank 8 Mini
    Fatalisa : Rank 5 Guard
    Fatalix : Rank 7 RK
    Narga : Rank 6 Warg
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

  10. #1510
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    150

    Red face

    I just feel the need to thank all freeps and creeps who participated in yesterday fights. Thanks Roots and Rhianon (awesome heals! from now on less snowballing, i promise :P) for helping creeps. Lets keeep it up in that spirit. We can have good action, if theres no unnecessary zerg raids.

    P.S. I know i suck at trolling (session play), i lost my dmg buff many times (apologies to creeps). But it was definetly fun!

    Cheers
    [center][img]http://s24.postimg.org/hrej3adgl/got_copy.jpg[/img][/center]

  11. #1511
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbag View Post
    I just feel the need to thank all freeps and creeps who participated in yesterday fights. Thanks Roots and Rhianon (awesome heals! from now on less snowballing, i promise :P) for helping creeps. Lets keeep it up in that spirit. We can have good action, if theres no unnecessary zerg raids.

    P.S. I know i suck at trolling (session play), i lost my dmg buff many times (apologies to creeps). But it was definetly fun!

    Cheers
    I suppose u are talking for night rvr action where freeps had a decent raid and fights were quite balanced (as balanced 12-14v24+ can it be)

    Although I can witness that during all day morning//noon/early evening/after midnight there were creep groups who stuck heals and zerg low soloers at gv/tr which has nothing to do with the balance spirit u are refered to..


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  12. #1512
    Hratch defeated Gaergoth the Unbound.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

  13. #1513
    Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    Hratch defeated Gaergoth the Unbound.
    System - Options - Logout - Hratch - Delete Character
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 04 2013 at 10:39 AM.


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  14. #1514
    Haven't played much on Withy last few weeks or so but i have to say, tonight's fights epic was almost like an event! Keep the fights up :P
    'In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.'

  15. #1515
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    374
    They were quite nice indeed, it seems i'll have to cut short my retirement! >D
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

  16. #1516
    I think it was one of the best Withy pvp nights..

    Many large long battles took place around the map (Lc, Tr, AE, GV, Grams) and both sides took many kills/wipes and shared fun.

    Cheers to those who joinned and specially to those who continue to fight back even after wipes..

    Fortunatelly the numbers were capable to transfer the balance from one side to the other depending the location that battles were taking place..
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 05 2013 at 07:33 AM.


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  17. #1517
    Just wanna say grats to Lavasioth for r9 on mini..One of the few casual players who doesn't care about points and someone who is always willing to help others except me ofc ... Good luck with r10 ...

    xoxoxo <3
    'In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.'

  18. #1518
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenila View Post
    Just wanna say grats to Lavasioth for r9 on mini..One of the few casual players who doesn't care about points and someone who is always willing to help others except me ofc ... Good luck with r10 ...

    xoxoxo <3
    Many gratz to Lavasioth/Bartz/Fata very well deserved!!

    The only mini that goes always on heals even on solo, helping the soloers that is seeing around.. Very helpfull in his support cappy - dps rk too..

    If we had more solo healers I m sure that freeps would have less need to group up..

    P.S. Feni u don't need any help!

    If u don't stop playing on Laurelin I ll rank up a suicidal warg there to disturb u all the time


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  19. #1519

    Dejá vu!

    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Although I can witness that during all day morning//noon/early evening/after midnight there were creep groups who stuck heals and zerg low soloers at gv/tr which has nothing to do with the balance spirit u are refered to..
    Nothing that creep side isn´t used to see aswell. Balance of the game; one day at Grams the next at GV and there´s nothing that anyone can do about it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003b30e/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Gimli (to Legolas who just killed a Mûmak): "That still only counts as one!"

  20. #1520
    It's really shame that creep group from specific kinship camp bugged gy with rangers and krahjarns fighting on same time where freeps who died were trapped and weren't able to moove away (not just 1-2 kills maybe camp more than 15-30 mins)

    You know taking advantage of this bugs entering in space of hostile gy maybe is a reason to be banned..
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 09 2013 at 06:48 PM.


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  21. #1521
    Sounds like QQ to me

  22. #1522
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    It's really shame that creep group from specific kinship camp bugged gy with rangers and krahjarns fighting on same time where freeps who died were trapped and weren't able to moove away (not just 1-2 kills maybe camp more than 15-30 mins)

    You know taking advantage of this bugs entering in space of hostile gy maybe is a reason to be banned..
    LOL I cant believe you actually qq'ed on HERE after logging creep side and blowing smoke for a good hour. So pathetic. You and I and everyone knows freeps would have done the same. ALSO after getting killed a couple of times the smart ones left, it jus took the others a little longer to figure out how to get out. So it was not a big deal. Get over it.

    p.s I could write a whole list on #### you do that should be banded, so give it a rest.

  23. #1523
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaineater View Post
    LOL I cant believe you actually qq'ed on HERE after logging creep side and blowing smoke for a good hour. So pathetic. You and I and everyone knows freeps would have done the same. ALSO after getting killed a couple of times the smart ones left, it jus took the others a little longer to figure out how to get out. So it was not a big deal. Get over it.

    p.s I could write a whole list on #### you do that should be banded, so give it a rest.
    1. I have post on foroums first and then spoke at creeps OOC just to see reactions
    2. Escape? I was watching away with my burglar and warg later and there was a cyrcle of 12+ creeps with bas tagging everything and defilers away from range healing/rezing them. (freeps who trapped were soloers and most of them new ones)
    3. Pathetic was that stance and even more pathetic the fact of supporting it instead of asking apology to those who were farmed multiple times in some minutes in exploit way
    4. I have no reason to qq because i didn't die even once from this camp although it's funny to see known Withy creep qqers about fair fights to take part more than half an hour on this shame camp
    5. I would be glad to see your list with things i ve done and should be banned (1st who says that I should be banned those 2 years on foroums so it would be interesting to hear) - put your character's name on signature too..
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 10 2013 at 03:57 AM.


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  24. #1524
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    It's really shame that creep group from specific kinship camp bugged gy with rangers and krahjarns fighting on same time where freeps who died were trapped and weren't able to moove away (not just 1-2 kills maybe camp more than 15-30 mins)

    You know taking advantage of this bugs entering in space of hostile gy maybe is a reason to be banned..
    i wasnt there. But if it happened ( what prolly did) then ur right haras.

  25. #1525
    How long do you think the creeps would have stuck around if all those at the GY had logged off for 10 minutes?
    The freeps involved where also tagging creeps , due to the numbers involved and the deaths from one shooters creeps experienced , it wouldnt suprise me if the freeps actually got more points out of it.
    Hiding watching on your burg, no suprises there , didnt fancy launching a rescue mission ?
    Sounds like a certain kin has got under your skin , wonder what could have caused that.

 

 
Page 61 of 169 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload