We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 60 of 169 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 4216
    I loged, i killed 5 and corpsjumped, then i loged out. Ganakus still perfect killer

To bad i can't catach haras outside of raid, would be nice to solo him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Athrod View Post
    Challenge accepted! As Barney would say.

Aghi @ end of RoI = just hit r10
    Aghi @ present day = not half way to r11

(I blame the WW forums. They just take too much time when I read them and I'm hardly left with the energy to play.)
    I must agree , WW forums are in fact very time and energy consuming , making me laugh since 2011
    Ps : PLay more

Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post
    I guess i'll contribute to this as well

My story begins at the launch of RoI. A confused and eager Reaver was born bearing the name of Raigash, got him up to rank 5 somehow but after the Commendations and Audacity were implemented to the game, I quit.
    My BA, which you all know and love (Some hate) so much, was made around June 2012. After a few long months, and just a week before RoR launched (Which was, if memory servers around October) I got him to rank 7 (Wohooo, yeah!)

So here we are, a year later and i'm rank 10. Nowhere near half way though, sadly.
    ~

I remember spending more than 30k destiny points on my reaver first login ( i didnt realy knew what i was doing )good old times ... Thx Morth

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    RoI: R0-R11 (R0-R9: from start of RoI since audacity upgate / R9-R11: from audacity update since end of RoI)

RoR: R11-R13+30% (R11-R12: start of RoR since update / R12-R13+30%: update since end of RoR)

I ve played my burg on moors too from August since now and he reached R8 maybe I ll manage to reach him R9 since end of RoR
    One of the oldest faces arround in PvP, thx m8 and keep on playing Burg :P

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    BA r8-r9
    Reaver r7-r8
    Spider r6-r7

Morth, nab, you forgot to say that yuo leeched me sis and mirt at the start and that youve been such a noob that freeps were sacrificing to us just to make your ranks higher
    Nab u are a traitor, at least u could bring some new moves back from snowy
    Ps- Im pretty sure u played Freeps in RoR :P

Nice to see Raid leaders and very representative players of this comunity giving the exemple and showing off they´re work

Here goes my contribution :I can say it was a year with alot of learning, up and downs and also alot of changes. still a productive year IMO.

Champ R6 (end-Roi) R9 now -------------Reaver R4 (end-RoI) R6 now
    Burglar R0 (end-Roi) R8 now--------------WL R0 (end-RoI) R6 now
    RK R0 (end-Roi) R9 now--------------Warg R6 (end-Roi) R7 now
    Mini R0 (end-Roi) R5 now--------------Spider R0 (end-RoI)R7 now

Were is the rest of the PvP ppl, im pretty sure we were not just 5 in the last year playing it
    Share ur exp and ideas m8´s, u are more than welcome

Cheers
    Nill (proud non-clubber)

Rk Rank 9(end of ROI)...Rank 12 atm(13% into rank 13..and i have to add also that around 35k of renown between rank 9 and 10 was on eldar)

Cappy Rank 0-Rank 7 now

Reaver Rank 0-Rank 7 now

And some i m not completely sure about their rank when ror came out:

Burglar red Rank-Rank 7 now

Lm red Rank-Rank 8 now

FUN

So Haras....did you enjoy last nights action (thursday) ??
    Was it fun ?
    Well you did ask me to group up.
    That wasnt the usual group of soloers ,refugees from the freep side,sideswitchers,spies and nabs you are used too , that was PE and 3 friends.
    No bleeding hearts from KR inhibiting me .
    A dirty fight with diciplined people who are happy to use heal/op stacking right back at you and then crush you at every oportunity.
    After 5 masacres you disbanded.
    So .....did you enjoy it?

GZUM

Eeeh i dont know when i started with all this...

Reaver (Shakrah) got created ever since i found out there is some monster play back in SoM (?) days.
    All other chars are made at start of RoR

WL Odegash r0-r6
    Warg Odenluk r0-r6
    Defiler Odosham r0-r4
    BA Bregash r0-r4

Odereth r0-r10 (im at 60%, don't log yet Flatu pls)

And my one and only capped freep Odonas r0-r6 (lol)

Enjoy

Krom from shadows of angmar. Rank 0 now 3 .lol

Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    So Haras....did you enjoy last nights action (thursday) ??
    Was it fun ?
    Well you did ask me to group up.
    That wasnt the usual group of soloers ,refugees from the freep side,sideswitchers,spies and nabs you are used too , that was PE and 3 friends.
    No bleeding hearts from KR inhibiting me .
    A dirty fight with diciplined people who are happy to use heal/op stacking right back at you and then crush you at every oportunity.
    After 5 masacres you disbanded.
    So .....did you enjoy it?

GZUM
    It wasn't my group, I joinned them to help because u had taken 4 ops..

No need to be so proud of it because except 4-5 freeps all the other saw them very few times on moors before ( I didn't invite them)

U wiped once, u log on freep and qq on globallff - we wiped 5 times u log on foroums and qq again..

Don't qq even when u win because this is more rediculous.. You ll be nominated for top3 RoR qqers

I enjoy only the times I solo your ba with my nab burg
    Last edited by jivius; Sep 26 2013 at 11:04 AM.

"Bleeding hearts" "inhibiting me" ?

I thought you left w/o any hard feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Nillindhel View Post
    I remember spending more than 30k destiny points on my reaver first login

Nab u are a traitor, at least u could bring some new moves back from snowy
    Ps- Im pretty sure u played Freeps in RoR :P

Cheers
    Nill (proud non-clubber)
    Destiny points lol, at least i could buy every skin back then I had huge numbers of those from tp farming sessions

Well last few weeks is making me transfer rest of the freeps tbh.

You are clubber :P

Very strange for me to come back to moors lately as actually not really played Pvp at all since RoR but I've been on freep and creep a little in past few weeks. One thing is for sure, some things never change whatever server you are on at whatever point in the game both sides always thinks the other side is Unfair/hugging/OP/Cheating/spying/cowardly - delete as appropriate as really it just depends on your perspective. Rarely is anyone objective about it.

So much easier to rank these days than it ever has been on both sides. As an example below is my mini on Gilrain playing since just after launch (also called Rhianon but is an elf not a hobbit). Got to R4 at lvl 50 cap (which was an endless grind of 1 or 2 points of renown for a kill) and r9 at lvl 65 cap (which was a bit better but not much) - not been back since comms/audacity/renown for quests etc. The difference in how hard you had to work to make rank back then is remarkable, you only need to look at number of kills. None of my freeps or creeps have ever clubbed and not even really sparred either. Maybe 1 or 2 spars in an event once on each. Retrieved this wartab from photobucket as don't have all my old screenies having upgraded computer a couple of times and not bothered to save screenshots:

By way of creep comparison here is my R9 defiler at 65 cap (also on Gilrain also called chickenpox - ok I lack imagination in naming but am easy to find on most servers I've played on)

Look quite a bit different to newer player war-tabs of the same ranks. It's fair to say I spend nearly all my PvP time grouped and only rarely played solo, but then they are both healers - my spiders solo a lot more.

Enjoyed playing on both sides on Withy occasionally lately so I'm likely to be about on my much lower ranked Withy equivalents of the above periodically. Sadly, if I do that for a couple of months I'll probably overtake both the others who have years of play behind them. I'd say it made the old grind pointless but for the most part had a lot of fun getting there, which for me is the main purpose of playing.

Don't get angry - get even - though sometimes you have to come back another day to do so

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    It wasn't my group, I joinned them to help because u had taken 4 ops..

No need to be so proud of it because except 4-5 freeps all the other saw them very few times on moors before ( I didn't invite them)

U wiped once, u log on freep and qq on globallff - we wiped 5 times u log on foroums and qq again..

Don't qq even when u win because this is more rediculous.. You ll be nominated for top3 RoR qqers

I enjoy only the times I solo your ba with my nab burg

Sigh ..

Missed the point as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    "Bleeding hearts" "inhibiting me" ?

I thought you left w/o any hard feelings.

Who told ypou that.

####ers watched me die.

Hard feeling there are plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    Who told ypou that.

####ers watched me die.

Hard feeling there are plenty.
    Dude, youre still writing posts. SO, youre NOT dead! HA!

Your character though, is ruined. /delete

Quote Originally Posted by Athrod View Post

Aghi @ end of RoI = just hit r10
    Aghi @ present day = not half way to r11

(I blame the WW forums. They just take too much time when I read them and I'm hardly left with the energy to play.)
    Almost same for Nashtauz we ranked r10 with 1 day diference and i gues im at something like 30% to r11

Quote Originally Posted by Keyna View Post
    Very strange for me to come back to moors lately as actually not really played Pvp at all since RoR but I've been on freep and creep a little in past few weeks. One thing is for sure, some things never change whatever server you are on at whatever point in the game both sides always thinks the other side is Unfair/hugging/OP/Cheating/spying/cowardly - delete as appropriate as really it just depends on your perspective. Rarely is anyone objective about it.

So much easier to rank these days than it ever has been on both sides. As an example below is my mini on Gilrain playing since just after launch (also called Rhianon but is an elf not a hobbit). Got to R4 at lvl 50 cap (which was an endless grind of 1 or 2 points of renown for a kill) and r9 at lvl 65 cap (which was a bit better but not much) - not been back since comms/audacity/renown for quests etc. The difference in how hard you had to work to make rank back then is remarkable, you only need to look at number of kills. None of my freeps or creeps have ever clubbed and not even really sparred either. Maybe 1 or 2 spars in an event once on each. Retrieved this wartab from photobucket as don't have all my old screenies having upgraded computer a couple of times and not bothered to save screenshots:

By way of creep comparison here is my R9 defiler at 65 cap (also on Gilrain also called chickenpox - ok I lack imagination in naming but am easy to find on most servers I've played on)

Look quite a bit different to newer player war-tabs of the same ranks. It's fair to say I spend nearly all my PvP time grouped and only rarely played solo, but then they are both healers - my spiders solo a lot more.

Enjoyed playing on both sides on Withy occasionally lately so I'm likely to be about on my much lower ranked Withy equivalents of the above periodically. Sadly, if I do that for a couple of months I'll probably overtake both the others who have years of play behind them. I'd say it made the old grind pointless but for the most part had a lot of fun getting there, which for me is the main purpose of playing.

Don't get angry - get even - though sometimes you have to come back another day to do so
    Wish you along stay in your return to PvP m8 couse its good to have ppl that have benn playing for some time couse them better than everyone else can understand how this cicles work.
    Thx for sharing

This idea that i put on fórum is not a trolling, showing off excuse. Its very important to see everyone´s perspective on what was RoR on PvP. I want to know it and share with everybody couse the more we share the more we know and maybe we can build something has a Comunity.

Cheers for sharing ppl and keep it coming

Nill

34.3 kd ratio....

Some1 must have been hugging the raid like a teddy bear here haha
    I bet even Zegron doesn't have these kinda stats.

34.3 kd ratio....

Some1 must have been hugging the raid like a teddy bear here haha
    I bet even Zegron doesn't have these kinda stats.
    Do you always judge a book by its cover?

Having played with Chickenpox on and off for 3 years, both on Withywindle and Gilrain, I feel the need to defend her.

Chicken is probably one of the best Defilers i have seen, that paticular screenshot is from her time on Gilrain which is a totally different server to Withywindle.

I don't understand why you felt the need to belittle a player that has played since beta and could be a positive gain for creepside, specially from a creep player.

No wonder a lot of the old school creep players are not logging into the moors these days, myself included.
    "There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."
    Phakdush Baka,
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

It's fair to say I spend nearly all my PvP time grouped and only rarely played solo

Here she said it for herself.
    I meant no offence in my previous post Phak, but that kd ratio is hilarious and i felt the need to comment on.

And if you say their chars are both healers- there was period of time when defiler was either leecher or Op. And mini atm....

By way of creep comparison here is my R9 defiler at 65 cap

And if you say their chars are both healers- there was period of time when defiler was either leecher or Op. And mini atm....

Sorry,but at 65 Defiler`s were surely not OP or leechers
    Healing gave 0 infamy back then,and infamy/renown gains were gated behind dmg done to dying target if you were solo.

Comparing a WW post RoI raid Hunter to a "old" Server pre RoI creepside raid Healer,im sure he has a better wartab,but he also played during times where everything was MUCH easier,and faster
    Last edited by Okni; Sep 27 2013 at 01:54 PM.

Im not saying better

Cuz that defiler one is comparable to r15 creep. Not the kills or deaths, but the k/d ratio.

Cuz that defiler one is comparable to r15 creep. Not the kills or deaths, but the k/d ratio.
    The deaths are a bit low maybe,but other then that its an average lvl 65cap war-tab for a creep healer when you look at some other lvl 65 war-tabs on the forums.
    You cant compare it to the new age Tabs at all anyway.

But since you said r15 creep,compare it to a r15 defiler :

http://abload.de/image.php?img=screenshot01073jdo3n.jpg

(Worlds first r15 defiler btw,happend 1-2 months back,took some time compared to other classes)

Edit : Yes,dont get me wrong,its a raid/grp tab.. But i doubt you will find many Defilers that did not play in raids/groups most of their time at 65 cap and before.
    Last edited by Okni; Sep 27 2013 at 05:33 PM.

Nice tabs Rhianon since now I thought u were new on Moors although I had noticed that u are good healer

From expansion to expansion / from server to server wartabs can be very different..

I have to comment that after audacity update every freep/creep is around 30% more difficult to fall down (maybe more by the time that cc duration is 50% reduced too)

I can imagine that high rank creeps (R11+) are much more on numbers in every server now than previous expansions (freeps didn't have rank battlefield promotions on previous expansions anyway)

I don't have clear view before RoI although from start of RoI since audacity update I think everything was being killed much easier..

On high crowded servers is much easier to take many more kills during whole day everyday too

Rhian log on Withy moors more often, it's nice to have experienced players anyway

I am neither proud or ashamed of the stats they are just stats. They don't show how things happened lots of it was raid vs raid, lots of it was great fun and only a small amount of it was soul destroying frustration of not being able to move 10 yards from spawn without being nuked - some folks like Phak and Doomy were there for some of it. And in a way it's irrelevant as those toons not seen the light of day for years. They do demonstrate things are very different now.

Anyone who knows me will tell you I am a healer to the core, it's what I do whatever side I play on, which historically after the first couple of years was almost invariably creep. When I am feeling more violent or if a group needs it I log a non-healer. For me I'd prefer to save a teammate from almost certain death by healing them than beat their opponent to death. There is, or should I say, was, much less point being a healer if you had nobody to heal. Times change.

Lot more healers about now than in days past, still trying to get my head around that, the changed map and the renown/infamy for healing it's early days for me with these new changes and you've all had a while to adjust. I am guessing that sometimes these days healers get accused of leeching when they heal, whereas in the past they often got an OOC full of abuse if they didn't heal people they weren't grouped with despite the fact they got nothing at all for doing so. So lots of healers healed everyone and consequently ranked a lot slower than the people giving them the abuse unless they grouped up, healer DPS was frankly rubbish, though it did improve on mini it didn't really affect me much as I rarely used it. The flip side of that of course is that healers who did this frequently earned the respect and/or gratitude of their respective sides and people not grouped with them would help them when they got into trouble.

Getting a bit old to adapt to such dramatic changes. I'll apologise in advance if at some stage I have an inadvertent breech in etiquette and heal someone who didn't want me to try and save/help them. it's a strange concept to me I'll be running on instinct. Just let me know, preferably politely, if that is the case and I'll try and avoid doing it again. I may or may not be able to get on with how things have changed now, time will tell I guess.

I am neither proud or ashamed of the stats they are just stats. They don't show how things happened lots of it was raid vs raid, lots of it was great fun and only a small amount of it was soul destroying frustration of not being able to move 10 yards from spawn without being nuked - some folks like Phak and Doomy were there for some of it. And in a way it's irrelevant as those toons not seen the light of day for years. They do demonstrate things are very different now.

Anyone who knows me will tell you I am a healer to the core, it's what I do whatever side I play on, which historically after the first couple of years was almost invariably creep. When I am feeling more violent or if a group needs it I log a non-healer. For me I'd prefer to save a teammate from almost certain death by healing them than beat their opponent to death. There is, or should I say, was, much less point being a healer if you had nobody to heal. Times change.

Lot more healers about now than in days past, still trying to get my head around that, the changed map and the renown/infamy for healing it's early days for me with these new changes and you've all had a while to adjust. I am guessing that sometimes these days healers get accused of leeching when they heal, whereas in the past they often got an OOC full of abuse if they didn't heal people they weren't grouped with despite the fact they got nothing at all for doing so. So lots of healers healed everyone and consequently ranked a lot slower than the people giving them the abuse unless they grouped up, healer DPS was frankly rubbish, though it did improve on mini it didn't really affect me much as I rarely used it. The flip side of that of course is that healers who did this frequently earned the respect and/or gratitude of their respective sides and people not grouped with them would help them when they got into trouble.

Getting a bit old to adapt to such dramatic changes. I'll apologise in advance if at some stage I have an inadvertent breech in etiquette and heal someone who didn't want me to try and save/help them. it's a strange concept to me I'll be running on instinct. Just let me know, preferably politely, if that is the case and I'll try and avoid doing it again. I may or may not be able to get on with how things have changed now, time will tell I guess.

Please do not change by a bit Rhia! I totally get what you are talking about, cause im thinking quite simliar. Ofc your own group comes always first, but I always heal others that are outside of the team, if I ahve the time to do so. If a person calls it leeching: I won't care about it. I play like I want to play. And so should you!

Hope to see you in Ettens soon again. Must be a week already since we were grouped! ;-)

I lost it at the nick of the fellow reaver "Teppichverkaufer"

Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post
    You transferring traitors!
    O, hi! Still playing 24/7 with skirmisher stance? :P
    Btw. to all WW players, I transfered my weaver Mirgil to Snowy (and gived a new sexy name) and I think I'm done now with Withy because there is so much to learn from Sisomlat/Siszgar/Sisert/Sisrat/Sisnakh. He managed to be alive with his champ over 1m against a whole craid and he ALMOST killed few with aoe skills... I mean, c'mon... I thought to myself "'There is one I could follow. There is one I could call King". (no offence Z)

To WW creeps: Good luck to all and have fun!
    To WW freeps: Go f*ck yourselfs!

Page 60 of 169 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 110 160 ... LastLast