We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 59 of 169 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by georg112 View Post
    I dont understand why creepside see haras as the knight in shining armour, he is just willing to feed lowrank freeps to creeps to keep good standing with the others. Which means the first few weeks of playing PvMP means running from GY to battle and repeat.
    I'm not accusing anybody, just my perspective.
    Your are too new to pvp so as to understand many things for Moors anyway..

All of us who joinned moors on first days used to die many times until we got some pvp gear and learn the moovement around the map..

You can't imagine how many new comers have passed/ranked up from my groups so be carefull about saying that i m feeding new freeps to creep side..

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    You can't imagine how many new comers have passed/ranked up from my groups so be carefull about saying that i m feeding new freeps to creep side..
    Yes you gave to almost all the freeps the ZERG mentality.

Or what you wont invite him to your raids? Rofl just proves my point when i called you and doh e-thugs.

Remember before update10 when zegro was in PE? You left him die like 10 times to boshal and when he said why? You just said he is kinnie.

#Hypocrisy =/= Haracrisy

EDIT: For once try to reply to me with facts and not call me a troll so my win in this forum war will be more Thrilling.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Yes you gave to almost all the freeps the ZERG mentality.

Or what you wont invite him to your raids? Rofl just proves my point when i called you and doh e-thugs.

Remember before update10 when zegro was in PE? You left him die like 10 times to boshal and when he said why? You just said he is kinnie.

#Hypocrisy =/= Haracrisy

EDIT: For once try to reply to me with facts and not call me a troll so my win in this forum war will be more Thrilling.
    lol Aff there was the period that freeps were searching action near Lugs gy and there were only red rank creeps with boshal.. In freestyle solo battles were freeps have taken so much more kills than creeps no one needs any help vs red ranks and boshal

I wasn't in raid I m not able to heal so how I could help him? I just focous on targets that I had a chance to take points before hipsed or hug Lugs gy.. Omg what did u remember?

Your are too new to pvp so as to understand many things for Moors anyway..

All of us who joinned moors on first days used to die many times until we got some pvp gear and learn the moovement around the map..

yes too many .let me remember at udapte10 before you transfer to eldar.
    you want only rank 6 with full audacity to join in your grup always.how many ppl stay away from your raids and now you speak for them with the best words?want to remeind you names?

feni was rank 0
    voni was rank 0
    affected solo most times but low rank yes
    and many more cant remember all and sorry.

hmmm and what was next?my lm with name galantrien start to help and run with all that ppl who you dont want it at your raids,but we fight,we die and sometimes we win.
    im very proud for them who follow me at front lines at moors, a raid leader with a red line lm who never stay back from grup and NEVER leave someone behind to die.

that ppl dont forget,and for you new comers who yes you dont know many things about wiwthywindle server,visit the forum,and read some things about past days.

hail to the old days!

Quote Originally Posted by Kromachine View Post
    yes too many .let me remember at udapte10 before you transfer to eldar.
    you want only rank 6 with full audacity to join in your grup always.how many ppl stay away from your raids and now you speak for them with the best words?want to remeind you names?

feni was rank 0
    voni was rank 0
    affected solo most times but low rank yes
    and many more cant remember all and sorry.

hmmm and what was next?my lm with name galantrien start to help and run with all that ppl who you dont want it at your raids,but we fight,we die and sometimes we win.
    im very proud for them who follow me at front lines at moors, a raid leader with a red line lm who never stay back from grup and NEVER leave someone behind to die.

that ppl dont forget,and for you new comers who yes you dont know many things about wiwthywindle server,visit the forum,and read some things about past days.

hail to the old days!
    On 1st days of ror anyone who brought only new ungeared freeps on large raid battles was like leading them in slaughter.. That's why I tried to explain to freep that they should try to get pvp gear (before RoR freeps were able to stand even without audacity gear)

As u remember I have written/suggest about Tirith's Guard thought where the experienced freep core would take some new players so as to gain experience.

There are 3 ways of playing:

only few new freeps = slaughter for freeps

experienced freeps + much more new freeps = slaughter for creeps

experienced freeps core + few new freeps = chance for quality balanced fights

I choose the 3d one which in MY OPINION is the best way for freeps and pvp in general

my opinion is all the freeps are freeps,all the creeps are creeps.

for this i lead the poor unrank and low rank,because they come to moors and play,and believe me,im not a feed player,and i never go my grup to a slaughter action.

i want fun like all in a game,and not to be mad with persons.

i respect your opinion of course,and i remember the tr project yes.

but forums for me is only to chat,and the game to do my fun action.

rules is a word out of my dictionary at the moors.anyone is free to do.

I remember not so long ago when Haras was embodied evil on creepside. He brought too much heals, he always had antistun, he hugged too much, used too much bubbles, too long sprints... and now this, feeds low ranks to creeps? I think he doesnt play much different, so make up your mind And if Haras is feeding low rank freeps to creeps then every craid leader does the same.

Ettenmoors is different from PvE, there is no Challenge Quest on the side of your screen telling you: Do not ever die or Do no let someone in your group die. No, you are choosing your own challenge. Freep groups have potential to defeat creepside groups of much bigger numbers, yet what I often see they often prefer to wait/hug till sides are "even". I think its especially important to freeps to look up to some "hardmode" because HD is getting near and if it will be similar to beggining of RoR there will definitely be a lot of dying

lol Aff there was the period that freeps were searching action near Lugs gy and there were only red rank creeps with boshal.. In freestyle solo battles were freeps have taken so much more kills than creeps no one needs any help vs red ranks and boshal

I wasn't in raid I m not able to heal so how I could help him? I just focous on targets that I had a chance to take points before hipsed or hug Lugs gy.. Omg what did u remember?
    Creep zerg on freeps doesnt concern me since i never really zerged something with my craid.

You were 5 meters away from him and you just watched boshal killing him doing nothing, i still remember his rage and his constant requests for babysitting that i was getting all day.

Btw krom i was the only player with none i-win skills that roamed solo from the 2nd week of rohan, I won boshal torrin and many times suicide charged for some renown. I wish i could see that on 2/3 freeps but with leaders such as leischo(etc.) i dont expect any good night in withys ettenmoors.

P.S why when i kill one doh member they make a 6+ man group and search for me xD?

and many times suicide charged for some renown. I wish i could see that on 2/3 freeps but with leaders such as leischo(etc.) i
    Not bad me and Imi charged a 12+ craid xD
    Ohhh how I miss pre-vasectomie Imi :\
    Last edited by RohirrimCaptain; Sep 24 2013 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    Not bad me and Imi charged a 12+ craid xD
    Ohhh how I miss pre-vasectomie Imi :\
    Thats what i am speaking off the suicide charges is the most fun i had on hunter or any of my toons.

experienced freeps core + few new freeps = chance for quality balanced fights
    Sry Harras but in my eyes this is bulls...

Freeps have all the gold equipment an joining to the moors. And if it is someone how knows the moors he is definitely beneficial to an creep with the same rank.

The next thing I seen today. If the freeps lose one fight they increase. Just think "what can i do better with the same number of players".

Sry for my English. I think Laischo will read it.

Why did you disbanded leischo? I raided them up to end your pillage upon solo creeps with your fraid and you disband the moment i come out? Jeeeeez grow balls sis! (cant call you bro)

Quote Originally Posted by Ceonor View Post
    Sry Harras but in my eyes this is bulls...

Freeps have all the gold equipment an joining to the moors. And if it is someone how knows the moors he is definitely beneficial to an creep with the same rank.

The next thing I seen today. If the freeps lose one fight they increase. Just think "what can i do better with the same number of players".

Sry for my English. I think Laischo will read it.
    Oh I do read it, no worries!

We were 4 there, first against 5? of you, and then later we had around 10 on our tail. But that wasn't the reason I went up with numbers. it took quite a while till I went up and that was when one kin mate after the other dropped in. Still we remained 6 till we got killed by about 15? creeps. Then I invited other members. Without communication I can only react to the facts that I can see. Still we were only around 10. There were 2 creep groups, yours with around 6? and Gzumrats with around 8?
    When you both fought us after your group took luga we had a nice fight. So i guess if you guys now also just cooperate then you whipe us, like you did up there. Its like I said in a different group. Roaming the map, not necessarily taking ops all the time ofc, finding some enemies and if they get to strong for you communicate with the rest of your faction (preferably) or try to organise a more even fight with the other side.

The last option is not always possible, since no one of us wants to tell any kin/tribe member: "No, not you!". At least i won't.

Why did you disbanded leischo? I raided them up to end your pillage upon solo creeps with your fraid and you disband the moment i come out? Jeeeeez grow balls sis! (cant call you bro)
    I had a serious issue. I had to eat something. Sad thing to do, but necessary sometimes. Can "zerg" you another day again, ok?

*popcorn + beer + live stream of Ash having a bachelor party in China*

To priceless even for MasterCard, keep on going!

Quote Originally Posted by Athrod View Post
    *popcorn + beer + live stream of Ash having a bachelor party in China*

To priceless even for MasterCard, keep on going!

Cheers to that!

Leischo your "reason" for Disbanding once creeps form somewhat of a defense is a rather boring one. You should come up with something better,something like :

"I had to go,EastEnders started!"

I just want to say that imbalance between average freep and creep ability to take enemy down is a reason for 99% of posts here.

Rest are holy posts of Lutz the GOD

Let me give u ppl a challenge for the ones who acepted ofc
    RoR is ending and HD is coming so... in a retrospective point of view of what this expansion was on PVP i ask :

State ur chars and ranks (freeps and creeps) pre-RoR (end RoI) to the presente day, lets see how this this worked and how buzy have u ppl been this season

Cheers Nill

Quote Originally Posted by Nillindhel View Post
    challenge
    Challenge accepted! As Barney would say.

Aghi @ end of RoI = just hit r10
    Aghi @ present day = not half way to r11

(I blame the WW forums. They just take too much time when I read them and I'm hardly left with the energy to play.)

I guess i'll contribute to this as well

My story begins at the launch of RoI. A confused and eager Reaver was born bearing the name of Raigash, got him up to rank 5 somehow but after the Commendations and Audacity were implemented to the game, I quit.
    My BA, which you all know and love (Some hate) so much, was made around June 2012. After a few long months, and just a week before RoR launched (Which was, if memory servers around October) I got him to rank 7 (Wohooo, yeah!)

So here we are, a year later and i'm rank 10. Nowhere near half way though, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    And when creep do this when they do same ?

You guys just don't like the freep side raid leaders on this server. Well don't you just maybe think you see only one side from moors point of view? This sad to see in a game like this realy and 1stly look at your own side and gameplay before you say something like you did Affected i been here the days before you entered moors on hunter with my champ and cappy. Played in groups with Haras and Big Z those days and now to point out old stuff is realy bad for your own rep in this game.

Not sure why you Quote me and then talk about Affected but ok :

I am NOT Affected,just to make that very clear!!!!

My Quote with the famous "excuse" for abandoning the warfields upon arrival of an evenly matched enemy force was purely for entertainment purposes only.

I do not wish to contribute in this (pointless) discussion about why the way of leading of the usual subjects is "bad" for the servers pvp.
    But im happy to read about it xD

Quote Originally Posted by Nillindhel View Post
    Let me give u ppl a challenge for the ones who acepted ofc
    RoR is ending and HD is coming so... in a retrospective point of view of what this expansion was on PVP i ask :

State ur chars and ranks (freeps and creeps) pre-RoR (end RoI) to the presente day, lets see how this this worked and how buzy have u ppl been this season

Cheers Nill
    RoI: R0-R11 (R0-R9: from start of RoI since audacity upgate / R9-R11: from audacity update since end of RoI)

RoR: R11-R13+30% (R11-R12: start of RoR since update / R12-R13+30%: update since end of RoR)

I ve played my burg on moors too from August since now and he reached R8 maybe I ll manage to reach him R9 since end of RoR

BA r8-r9
    Reaver r7-r8
    Spider r6-r7

Morth, nab, you forgot to say that yuo leeched me sis and mirt at the start and that youve been such a noob that freeps were sacrificing to us just to make your ranks higher

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    BA r8-r9
    Reaver r7-r8
    Spider r6-r7

Morth, nab, you forgot to say that yuo leeched me sis and mirt at the start and that youve been such a noob that freeps were sacrificing to us just to make your ranks higher

You transferring traitors!

Page 59 of 169 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 159 ... LastLast