We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 54 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post
    Three champions, a warden and two burglars hugging EC against two BA's and a Spider....

Note: All of the above freeps are blue ranked and experienced.
    So what ? We get 1 RK or hunter then you turn into a little girl and go hug the 1 shotters in GY ?
    Seriously go watch how a craid hug LUG when only 6 freeps outside with green ranked creeps also
    very well kown players.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatusanu View Post
    ty so much for the epic laugh u guys gave me live stream so we know where u are then talking about hohohoho we got healer this healer that healer this we are unbeateble epic wipe in dg then talk about tracking wargs because we knew your position dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u are live streaming u nab we dont need wargs to know where u are hahahahaah epic EPIC FAIL
    Well flatu get ready for some more streaming ^.^ Sadly they did not caption the beautiful freever army incoming :P
    And btw, as we were in DG It was good fight, but here we go ooohhhhh no creeps hugging again. Even tho you had enough, you couldnt wipe a 12 man raid, yeah 12 not 14 with no Voice chat rofl, and you had ts3...
    next time maybe think about what you do. Unless your raid wipe was alrdy planned. You rush into DG and some 1 said on Ts3 : Ohhhh wargs spotted us, y warg is following us hahahha with 27 viewers on twitch its predictable that creep are watching.. Maybe even tho the chance are small you planned this. Showing how freeps are sheep with no guilt at all and they are so poor and get wiped ...

See you in moors

Three champions, a warden and two burglars hugging EC against two BA's and a Spider....

Note: All of the above freeps are blue ranked and experienced.
    What did u expect they are even to afraid to solo. They only try to come out gv if they can farm.
    And with they i mostly mean some doh members (not all).

For all creeps, just join on freep side

Joinchannel withysfreepsallience and u will be placed into DoH channel and other
    Enjoy !
    No need for rep.

cheers

thanks for spars btw catalina
    and respect for not fighting shield traited mate, fair play is a rare quality in moors these days- ops buffs do make a diff as we saw tho

and thank you to freeps last night - i nearly cried laughing in dg
    and yes we were 12, one of u said 18 creeps on ts!!?? come on

p.s and about 3 champs and co hugging vs 3 creeps- well shame on you guys!!!!
    2k13 freeps - all they know is easy mode and they think they are gods
    Last edited by Erthallan; Aug 23 2013 at 05:03 AM.

ganakus vs greendout + goldie = ganakus win easily, DoH stays doh, no skills around.

1. Although I wasn't on DG creeps are trying to moke freeps who fought inside hostile keep.. Just lol !! U wipe every day many times even on your keeps in double numbers and none had written any troll post on foroums or say anything on OOC about any creep kin although the daily epic fails.. = gratz for trolling

2. Same persons who accuse freeps for spying public channels are spying kin channels = gratz for hypocricy

3. At EC Morth has completely wrong view: 2 bas were making 5 steps away from shooters and a spider was 10 steps away on long borrow.. Burgs (me and Imi) were around near gy and didn't get even once inside ec.. The other freep group were all new (only warden on range dps) and I suppose they were staying away from 40m ba range for cds so as not to die without heals by the time when they melee charged near shooters creeps were making PURE HUG on shooters range - every ec fight means creep hugging shooters = gratz for fail qqing
    Last edited by jivius; Aug 23 2013 at 09:28 AM.

Solo on Whity

I was playing some solo earlier today. Lucky i got everything on stream.

There was a solozerging group with beoluk with r8 spider and 2 red ranks. How should any soloers kill anything if they include a warleader in there zerg group?

http://www.twitch.tv/grasseater/c/2802183

This happened to me 3 times.

http://www.twitch.tv/grasseater/c/2802190

Then the they thought they could somehow charge TR. They even had a backup rvr ready so it wasnt even a 4 man group but a 5 man group.

same old haras

first , like you said you were not in dg - so pls dont comment about that particular fight

second, not moking, just laughing cos , they advertised the link for stream - n they streamed live instead of delay
    laughing - cos we watched them talk about how unbeatable they are , some of those guys are well known for being " brave ".
    laughing - cos they made a raid and went straight to relics
    laughing - cos justin bieber was track spamming for wargs - when we were all watching
    and finally was real funny to watch some of them qq afterwards, first thing some creeps did was go and chat to grass and let him know we were watchin

so dont talk about spying, its not the same as what some freeps did - making freaver , following, watching creep ooc

Haras, dude why do u always try to make everything about you ? lol
    at the end of the day , it was funny, we had a laugh but grass is still a good guy in my books, even did a run with him afterwards

so please go and spread your hate mongering sumwhere else haras

cheers

p.s btw, have you managed to break USain bolt's record yet for 100 metres on your champ?

Ganakus online meaning Haras wont go futher then from GV stairs, i think he have stairsophobia.

Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    Ganakus online meaning Haras wont go futher then from GV stairs, i think he have stairsophobia.
    When I was online in GV and freeps left me be to watch what you will do, you just hugged like looser. So dont play a hero here...you can only club and zerg r0-1 starting creeps with that fail eazmode #### Theolan. I dont like Haras much, but I bet he would kick your butt so hard, you wouldnt sit for a year. But you can play only warg and stealth around. Shrinko TheBrave -_- Good luck with clubbing

Grass

1) spider is r7
    2) You got points, why post this then ? Dying doesnt affect you AT ALL.
    3) You can always map and move on.
    4) If you looking for 1v1 you should know that mini is currently the most op class and not many ppl would want to actually spar you. So 2v1 or think about not using some skills would prolly be the best option.

Dont give up quickly, its just one small group. In the end what matters if you get points ?

Odereth, also r6 minstrel Odonas

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    Grass

1) spider is r7
    2) You got points, why post this then ? Dying doesnt affect you AT ALL.
    3) You can always map and move on.
    4) If you looking for 1v1 you should know that mini is currently the most op class and not many ppl would want to actually spar you. So 2v1 or think about not using some skills would prolly be the best option.

Dont give up quickly, its just one small group. In the end what matters if you get points ?

Odereth, also r6 minstrel Odonas

2. This is a live action thread thats why i post about whats happening. And it was my first post on this forum to.
    3. I dont care so much about dieing else that its booring of course.
    4. Yes 2v1 is fun and often more even. 4v1 i allways wipe. I pick minstrel because some of my friends needed a healer in instances. Had no clue about balance and i am not going to gear up a new character.

I dont care about points at this point. since i allreayd is r9 and gaming just for ranking would be soo booring.

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post

3. At EC Morth has completely wrong view: 2 bas were making 5 steps away from shooters and a spider was 10 steps away on long borrow.. Burgs (me and Imi) were around near gy and didn't get even once inside ec.. The other freep group were all new (only warden on range dps) and I suppose they were staying away from 40m ba range for cds so as not to die without heals by the time when they melee charged near shooters creeps were making PURE HUG on shooters range - every ec fight means creep hugging shooters = gratz for fail qqing

I won't bring myself down to such a level so that I have to explain to the whole server what happened last night, you know too well what happened. Maybe you were just busy shagging with Imilhir on the hill and you didn't see, or maybe you're just too blind and ignorant.

Probably the latter.

I won't bring myself down to such a level so that I have to explain to the whole server what happened last night, you know too well what happened. Maybe you were just busy shagging with Imilhir on the hill and you didn't see, or maybe you're just too blind and ignorant.

Probably the latter.

I think the level of 1st post was too low already by the time u actually hug shooters on full red map + u had instant retreat from gy..

So if we weren't there to see the situation, correct your post by removing the ''+2burgs hugging'' + ''all experienced'' because other freeps who were there, are quite new on moors
    Last edited by jivius; Aug 23 2013 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrassEater View Post
    I dont care about points at this point. since i allreayd is r9 and gaming just for ranking would be soo booring.
    Well points= Kill thats what i meant xD For me the best fun and also accomplishment was to beat 1v2 match or 1v1 a strong guy.

Good luck and i hope you continue soloing

Quote Originally Posted by Erthallan View Post
    first , like you said you were not in dg - so pls dont comment about that particular fight

second, not moking, just laughing cos , they advertised the link for stream - n they streamed live instead of delay
    laughing - cos we watched them talk about how unbeatable they are , some of those guys are well known for being " brave ".
    laughing - cos they made a raid and went straight to relics
    laughing - cos justin bieber was track spamming for wargs - when we were all watching
    and finally was real funny to watch some of them qq afterwards, first thing some creeps did was go and chat to grass and let him know we were watchin

so dont talk about spying, its not the same as what some freeps did - making freaver , following, watching creep ooc

Haras, dude why do u always try to make everything about you ? lol
    at the end of the day , it was funny, we had a laugh but grass is still a good guy in my books, even did a run with him afterwards

so please go and spread your hate mongering sumwhere else haras

cheers

p.s btw, have you managed to break USain bolt's record yet for 100 metres on your champ?
    I was talking about generall stance no need to be there for the comments I ve made..

Post on foroums and laugh isn't moke? lol Erth! Gratz for hypocricy 2d time

Recored sprinting champ? lol Erth= gratz for 2d ''succed'' trolling post

Funny to see freeps qq in private channel? What to say about daily creep qqers on public globallff? Do u want to have fun with them?

I don't spread any hate monger.. U started to moke freep group who has wiped in DG..

After so many creep wipes we never made any moke trolling posts because this will lead to ''not giving points'' pvp. You can leave this parter to illusionist Z clown

Irony in combination with fail is the most funny thing so you are auto-exposed

Would never have believed Red was a spy... and I thought Legends of the Rohirrim were above such things

Well, I resigned in protest as I think spying is cheating. Think what you will but that is a low thing to do whether it is a creep or a freep doing it and should have no part in the game.

I was going to keep my opinion about last night to myself, but honestly I have to say how pathetic freeps appear to be on this server as a whole.

Having seen what happened last night regarding the 2 BAs and a spider, as I was the spider in question, freeps have no right to denigrate us for what we did, if you consider 3 champs and a warden and 2 burgs in stealth hiding between them and EC gateway, running straight back to EC as soon as said 3 creeps came forward, then it only goes to prove my 1st statement.

Now I am really concerned about this news that a number of high rank creeps are transferring from other servers to Withywindle, as history as shown us time and again that the majority of freeps on Withy dont want a challenge, and probably wont bother coming to the moors due to the amount of high rank creeps fielded, its happened in the past, in fact it happens everytime creeps get a decent group up.

It Appears to me that freeps are to institutionalized into the PVE where if the going get to tough they runaway, or come back with more, which tend to be nothing but healers.

You all talk about wanting good PvP, yet most freeps prove over and over all they want is to farm easy kills, get those titles that mean nothing now and brag to new players how good they think they are.

Having been on this server for almost 3 years, a lot of that playing as a creep, I have nothing but contempt for a lot of freep players, particularly 1 Kinship, which i wont name, but I'm sure you can work that out.
    "So much lag I had time to make dinner while waiting for my skills to go off!!"
    Phakdush Baka, formelry The Gramsfoot Canaries Withywindle. Now Cojones De Mitril Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by dinkydwarf View Post
    Would never have believed Red was a spy... and I thought Legends of the Rohirrim were above such things

Well, I resigned in protest as I think spying is cheating. Think what you will but that is a low thing to do whether it is a creep or a freep doing it and should have no part in the game.
    first of all he is never on freaver when he is in the moors himself. And 2nd i agree with rest u said

Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    first of all he is never on freaver when he is in the moors himself. And 2nd i agree with rest u said
    I'd like to believe that but there is no way of knowing whether he is on his freaver at the same time as he is in the moors. If he can use his spy while he is on his freep... Before I wouldnt have believed it, now however....

Quote Originally Posted by dinkydwarf View Post
    I'd like to believe that but there is no way of knowing whether he is on his freaver at the same time as he is in the moors. If he can use his spy while he is on his freep... Before I wouldnt have believed it, now however....
    cuz when he is on freaver he is talkin with me ( a lot) . He is a good guy and a good player imo.

Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    cuz when he is on freaver he is talkin with me ( a lot) . He is a good guy and a good player imo.
    I agree with you very much; I have always thought of him as a good guy and a good player - i had been in Legends from starting out playing the game and he has given good advice freely whenever he could. I just don't agree with the need for a freaver as it is either going to be used as a spy or for clubbing which are both, imho, cheating. I would say the same about any player I saw doing this.

It merely causes a raised eyebrow to know that a player of Red's reputation needs to have a freaver to spy or whatever else he may have used it for. I dont know, I am just surmising.

Quote Originally Posted by Phakdush View Post
    I was going to keep my opinion about last night to myself, but honestly I have to say how pathetic freeps appear to be on this server as a whole.

Having seen what happened last night regarding the 2 BAs and a spider, as I was the spider in question, freeps have no right to denigrate us for what we did, if you consider 3 champs and a warden and 2 burgs in stealth hiding between them and EC gateway, running straight back to EC as soon as said 3 creeps came forward, then it only goes to prove my 1st statement.

Now I am really concerned about this news that a number of high rank creeps are transferring from other servers to Withywindle, as history as shown us time and again that the majority of freeps on Withy dont want a challenge, and probably wont bother coming to the moors due to the amount of high rank creeps fielded, its happened in the past, in fact it happens everytime creeps get a decent group up.

It Appears to me that freeps are to institutionalized into the PVE where if the going get to tough they runaway, or come back with more, which tend to be nothing but healers.

You all talk about wanting good PvP, yet most freeps prove over and over all they want is to farm easy kills, get those titles that mean nothing now and brag to new players how good they think they are.

Having been on this server for almost 3 years, a lot of that playing as a creep, I have nothing but contempt for a lot of freep players, particularly 1 Kinship, which i wont name, but I'm sure you can work that out.
    Phak u are old pvper and no worth to start a foroum fight for a qq post who wanted to say: ''We are very good players because on 3v6 the 6 were away from us'' By the time that on every charge that freeps were making bas used evade and hug shooters vs no tactical and almost no ranged dps we have completely different view..

About farming.. I can tell u many stories of creeps farming freeps (specially during RoI) where u and your tribe m8s had major part of it..

I really want to look on future and no in the past so better let it be..
    Last edited by jivius; Aug 23 2013 at 08:52 PM.

Haras i think u lost your touch in arguments. Maybe i should give u some lessions.

Page 54 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 154 ... LastLast