We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 52 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    So no communication.. It was your choice so stop write to foroums because this is a kind of communication..

Everyone can make his own ''surprise strikes'' and good luck on withy pvp..
    so you tell me to stop use the forum? hmmmm what you drink and you dont give?

my choise is to type anytime want,and to type every want.so cya.
    Krom Of MELLOWS

So no communication.. It was your choice so stop write to foroums because this is a kind of communication..

Everyone can make his own ''surprise strikes'' and good luck on withy pvp..
    OMG really Haras?
    Yes i prefer have no LIVE communication (when we are playing), forum is a place to discuss things outside the game.
    Stop act like this, cause AGAIN i have nothing against you.. but you are one of the most active posters here, so ofc we will talk with you.
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Kromachine View Post
    you laugh or not like at the Greece the man we says (@@m)from your view how many ppl laugh with you every day ? with me? hmmmm,of course you need to respect me for this next time who need to say something about me like the world (creeps) because im on of the,think it.me i dont respect you anymore about my leave from myrmidones at past.i have my mind very clean and i dont have any point to give a sec choise at my opinions.
    and btw i answer at your troll thred.
    you never was worthy player to be a officer in my kinship with me like a leader.verminaard promote you to a officer after my offline reasons.
    vermiinard take a impa power kinship ,with very good roster and fairly rules,he do the promotes and the recruits.what is the risalt?
    krom after come back,he see what happened in the kin,he take the choice to leave because vermiinard dont give the leadership back to the founder creator ,to fix the kin like the past,after me all the real friends follow me of course expect alkyona
    you troll me with many others and believe i have photos from your kin chat after the leaves,and what all says, so dont tell ####s about me on forums.

i wear my pants like a man for this i try to post and answer on you with my poor English.and if you don't want to answer on me in forums because isnt really worth (@@m) just dont answer.but dont speak about me or for my side in moors .

if you want i answer too sometimes with my way.

and btw how a player 3 years in lotro has more time spend from me in moors in that 7 years?the rank means im the best player on the server?or i have spend the most time on it?boy you are really funny if you say us that.i can do online all the day in moors with my creep,and play tennis with my creeps friends.
    a fighter in the battle show how many know.and believe me i know very good my job in the game and in real life too
    regards Krom rank3.
    Krom u are the best greek player kin leader ever, are u satisfied now?

Go and make any 6-man instance and if u loot anything good agility item sent it to my nab burg pls..

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

y u so funny haras!?

Do u except from me to make things easier for creeps vs this raid leader?

Ash u are the only creep leader I recognize and u can come whenever u want on DoH TS to communicate for better fights and leave nabs who want to lead out of this..
    Guy that claims he wants better pvp will never say thing like that.

Kami, keep up the good work, things will change, i believe sooner then most of people think. Ill help when i can.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Pls stop the fighting guys
    Going nowhere fast and some of you guys already lost respect from me for this on going BS.

Spars was nice like affected said but can we do something about those ganking wargs ?
    Interupting fights when we enjoying fights is sad. Ash , Akro and Odereth pls accept my
    Challenge on RK as I want improvement with the solo fighting on this class

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Servers have gone years without communicating between sides. On other servers leaders of 2 sides communicating will be seen as cheating/spying and they would be boycotted. Also, saying you only "recognize" one creep as a raid leader is not really motivating for others to pick up this tiring task. Basically, you talking on this forums is not really good for this server at all.
    Sorry to say this m8 but you wrong here in the full knowing what happens in fights where both raid leaders talk with each other.
    Maybe your lack of WW playing, some of the best fights ever on this server was communication from both sides. When you were
    not on this server, we had almost no PvP action and then some brave and awsome players from both sides made things happen
    for everyone to enjoy fights in open areas and balanced teams. Not happening now all the time but we have the players trying
    the best they can do to give us action when there was nothing but an empty moors.
    Last edited by Ukanlos; Aug 16 2013 at 09:44 AM.
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

Krom u are the best greek player kin leader ever, are u satisfied now?

Go and make any 6-man instance and if u loot anything good agility item sent it to my nab burg pls..

hmmm haras i think you are mad because you cant tell to me something real and just try to troll me.anyway you know i and i want to speak english,is good for practise to learn.
    im the only greek leader years now dont know if im better from another because isnt any other greek leader in a greek kinship i told you again,if you have balls to compare my job with your mind make 1 and come.
    just dont come with backside
    and btw you are so noob,dont you know a guardian cant loot agility items?you want to go with my burg maybe and you comfuse my alt chars.
    told you,to speak with you is a excersise about me again but dont try to troll me ,this makes a bad reputation about your image mighty haras who you jump from too on last phase like a commando paratrooper
    Krom Of MELLOWS

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Guy that claims he wants better pvp will never say thing like that.
    Thought you said that u had quit raid leading.. Do u want to join again?

If u want communication u can come on TS too because Kami said he doesn't want any communication on TS, it wasn't my choice.

About foroum posts: Half are qq and the rest are trolling so I m not gonna be a part of these anymore..

Anyone who want to speak on me log his freep and talk to me in game or log on DoH TS to speak face to face..

I m gonna be away from pc until tommorrow night (a good friend is getting married) so post whatever u want but don't expect any answer..

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Reading most posters here it keeps reminding me why i left withy like rest people did.

Lets face it withy is a small community everyone almost knows each other though we never took advantage of it because of our HUGE EGO loving attitude.

Personally i think the server will die if that keeps going kinda sad i always wanted my reaver since i created him to reach a high rank but there will be always people that will ruin the fun of others and make the game good in their own eyes and unenjoyable in our eyes my kins recent inactivity in the moors proves it despite they are freeping mostly.

I just hope i wont regret my 3rd freep here like i did with the last 2.

Cya in the moors.

[QUOTE=jivius;6878235]1. R1-R5 warg can't solo nothing my R12 champ can solo every withy creep.
    ehm. nope

To Rols: How is toxic carapace a cd skill (-2m cd) if you want use DC i dont mind but you know me, I never used burrow since r7 but popping NS in spars is same as me using my burrow xD

To Fatalis: I love solo and all 1v1 aspect of this game so i usually spar everyone around if spars (minis too even if i lose ) Feel free to challenge me on spar i accept everytime
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Calm your #### guys
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    To Rols: How is toxic carapace a cd skill (-2m cd) if you want use DC i dont mind but you know me, I never used burrow since r7 but popping NS in spars is same as me using my burrow xD
    was not talking about you mate but oh well...
    and if i'll use DC it's almost like if i use NS xD
    and btw i'll agree to spar everyone too, just challenge me ^^
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    was not talking about you mate but oh well...
    and if i'll use DC it's almost like if i use NS xD
    and btw i'll agree to spar everyone too, just challenge me ^^
    will never spar u ever again rol u made me spil my coffee -.-

1 comment on tonights freeps:
    raid of 12 with 5 full healin 1 constantly switchin to healin.

Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    1 comment on tonights freeps:
    raid of 12 with 5 full healin 1 constantly switchin to healin.
    Whutttt? :O

Except for the one fight at TA when me,Imi and Grass were on heals all the other fights only Imi and Grass was healing + 1 Cappy and 1 LM for 14 ppl fraid. But i guess they heal so good you count them as double..
    'In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.'

Last night you had enough healing power in freeps to heal a hospital. I was on my BS (Eish), every time we got one of you close to death you seemed to get a total moral injection right back to full again, you had 2 rk a mini and 2 lm's at least. at one stage we fight for (it seemed 20 minutes) hitting but killing nothing. Was fun though managed to get enough comms somehow to get the last piece of armour for my hunter.
    Freep Lobengulu:Hunter:(R13)105 Izuru:RK:(R5)105 Masakana:LM:(R4)105 Umdlali:Mini:(R2)74 Nkosi:Champ:53 Ukaputeni:Cappy:(R0)50 Umsizi:Warden:48 Isela:Burg:(R2)48 Umlondolozi:Guard:31 Boscovar:Hobbit Mini 24 Isilwaneesikhulu:Beo 22 Sipho:Mini:19 Dwani RK:10
    Creep Eish:BA:R6 Silentpaw:Warg:R5 Inyanga:Def:R3 Umgomo:Reaver:R2 Mpara:WL:R2 Isicabucabu:Spider:R3

You only recognise Ash as leader? Ok, Ash leads craids, and if Ash not on, no raids.....doesn't work does it? Aside from Kami - Lutz leads (not so much anymore) Aff rarely and me (lead craids last weekend, sat and sun) and Kalaz also sometimes.

Kami's preference is no communication and you should respect that, its no big deal, pvp will still happen. I am happy with a bit of communication myself, I agree with Fatal in that organised fights have been the best we've had, i remember small craid vs small fraid at TR HS many months ago and how fun that was, why can't we have that again? Stop the laggy massive craid v fraid action - no skill involved, just who has better connection.

Rol you want me to not use Wrath? Sure. And Fatal, anytime, I am sparring as much as I can atm

Last night after craid disband it would have been nice if fraid could have disbanded and formed smaller fraid - then a new craid could have been formed and action can continue.

Now stop fighting people, its boring and you will get nowhere. Just remember creeps are naturally weaker than freeps and don't overstack heals be considerate and we will get nice action and no QQ
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

Lol ok enough with this joke with healing stacking fraids..when i came online yesterday it was only feni on heals and right after 2-3 mins grass also came online so feni went while we were inside ta to switch to dps..We had : Me and and grass as main healers 1 cappy and 1 lm vs around 20(?) creeps ..Everything else was on dps including plou..

Now relax and find the problem somewhere else ..
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

Imi you really think that group of 2 LMs- stun protect 100% of the time and 2 minis SW 100% time + rks is a fair group ? I remember us having 1 defiler at the start and still fighting you.
    If you think this was fair fight you really should remove your freep glasses off.
    Ode out.
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    Imi you really think that group of 2 LMs- stun protect 100% of the time and 2 minis SW 100% time + rks is a fair group ? I remember us having 1 defiler at the start and still fighting you.
    If you think this was fair fight you really should remove your freep glasses off.
    Ode out.
    Ok first of all it was only lerine as an lm for the time i was there who is a newbie at moors anyway..you had wls we had 2 healers and 1 cappy for a 14 man fraid..I got SWled 1 time since i dont like it tbh..The setup of fraid was almost the same as it was when i was on craid and we wiped freeps..Just instead of me as a healer it was thorry or something..Since my creep is a rank 7 one i dont find it can do any real difference so whats the problem?? If you really think i have freep glasses maybe you should look at the mirror to see who is wearing glasses of his side..

Seriously ppl what you want exactly? 1 freep healer for every 20 creeps or so? 2 for 40 etc?
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

I dont know what exactly was it but yesterday at TR was no fight, it was farm. Maybe it was our poor rat following and your healing and huge lag combined idk in the end it's Turbine's fault anyway. You know that freeps are OP and ezmode in huge fraids- and you still create them... What you farm for answer to me ? For more farm in raid, or just gold bling bling which make close to no difference.

I was trying to stay away from the forum but I would like to add my 2 cents about yesterday’s fights. There were 20 creeps in the craid and there were only 12 freeps in the fraid at Lug. Even then it was a difficult fight as the fraid had 2x guards with shield wall, 2 rks dps/heal switching, capt and mini. We won that fight because we had more people. I thought it would be nice if someone could have switched to help freeps out or if we could just have a small break and run around in the open whilst freeps recruited more. Dps was the only thing you were lacking at Lug.

When we arrived to TR we lost the fight as a few more freeps arrived + we had small issue with RAT following. Anyways I understand that. What I don't understand is ... when we decided give it a go in open against the fraid, there were already 17 freeps on track and among those 17, 5 new people had arrived: another minstrel another LM another rk. I don't know if they all were in the raid or if some were solo. Anyway we were still 20. You had 8 healing classes and it doesn't matter if someone was in war speech or dps traited because ... each time we were close to killing 1 freep he got an insane amount of heals. It was impossible to outdps any healing provided by freep classes. Our Rat and Healers were doing an absolutely great job. Thanks for such a long fight but ... whilst you were killing creeps 1 by 1 and our healers were popping rezzes , we didn't kill even 1 freep, none at all. Also the fraid was moving back towards TR and we almost fought at the gate. I don't know the reason but looks like some from freepside got bored and perhaps wanted to wipe the whole craid quickly or when some certain skills got cd it was a quite a good and safe place to wait for cd to be back. I don't know .. you name it... you tell us.

I thought a "fair" fight is when both sides getting kills; it doesn't really matter who wins the fight. What matters is that both sides were trying their best, one side could easily lose just because they were unlucky with crits, timing, bad RAT following etc. In my raids people know that I'm not going for a "win" against fraids ... I always prefer "kill as many as you can before you die”. Better to be nicely surprised than badly disappointed. Yesterday at TR fields it was a pure craid farm kill. We did absolutely everything to bring down certain freep classes, but it was impossible. Where is fun in that for us?

Zerging by either side can kill action in the Ettens and both sides can end up with boring pve. The only person who joined us and switched from freep to creep was Root that time. We were waiting for someone from freep side to join us or for some freeps to relog on different class to drops some heals but nothing happened. In fact we lost several people who just gave up.
    I disbanded craid because fighting fraid with 0-5% chance for kill was just a waste of time. We didn't take 4 ops because 2 days ago even with 4 OPs craid got wiped by freeps easily. Again ... question is ... Do we care? Are we gonna form "Zerg" raids to kill each other without giving other side even a slight chance for kill? You know, for me the worst thing is when one side form a "zerg" raid and wiping other, and then people on the losing side leaving the Ettens. After that there is nothing, just boring pve or logging off. We could have all the good fights we used to have in the past only if people would care again.

If i see freeps losing without managing to get a kill, I always ask peeps to relog and help Freep side, or ask people in craid to switch to other classes to try and keep action going. I wish Freeps could do the same.

P.S There are many good craid leaders who lead these days, I tend to stay mostly solo or in a small group. Kami is a good raid leader and he is trying his best to get the creeps together, i don't understand why some people on the forum keep stabbing him in the back. Same goes for Akro, Aghi, Lut and Kalaz, they are all trying their best to create and maintain action in the Ettenmoors.

Cheers

Ash
    Last edited by Grachuk; Aug 20 2013 at 06:08 PM.
    Ashdurbuk (RVR) R11 / Grachuk (WL) R8

" Playing creep is the only difficult challenge in lotro ".
    [url]http://khaosrogues.guildlaunch.com/[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Grachuk View Post

Zerging it doesn't matter on freep or creep side can kill action in Etten and both sides can end up with boring pve. The only person who joined us and switched from freep to creep was Root that time. We were waiting that perhaps someone from freep side will join us or some people would relog on different classes to drop too much heals ... nothing happened. In fact we lost several people who gave up.

Ash
    i only want to add that voin also came to help creeps. Thanx voin even if it was no use. :/

Flatusanu reflected 8,332 Acid damage to the Morale of Fatalix. damn almost head shot how much morale u had left fatalix 1k?

yeah m8 1k was left after that hit
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

Page 52 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 152 ... LastLast