We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 30 of 169 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 130 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    I think this is not healthy.. We should work on quality of pvp and not on freep/creep domination (full blue/red map)

Kubbi and Kallya stop to log so as to balance the 2 sides after creep's crying but if creeps don't care for the pvp of the server and care only for map domination and zerg in double numbers, maybe they should think to come back..
    I dont think this is creeps or freeps fault. Problem is in imbalance between this two sides on many levels.

1. Creeps are "free" to everyone, freeps need to pay vip... Since vip doesnt offer anything else then just plain stablemaster between moors and other regions many will choose creep.

2. Creeps have nothing else to do then quest or kill whatever enters moors. That means when there is no freeps around, creeps will start taking blue stuff just to have something to do.

3. OPs, there is a quest for that so earlier in a day this is the reason why theyre going red most of the time. Other reason is that many new players cant really do much in pvp so they group up and take ops etc. This is something normal fast and boring to us, but this guys are very excited to do that.

4. When you enter moors with, lets say, 4 freeps, you kill some guy at, lets say tr, he cant really do much about it. So what he does is writes on OOC and then everybody that is available will come there just because there are freeps we all have been waiting for for hours maybe.

I would like to point out another thing. Like few weeks ago freeps were winning a lot more, now we see some players returned to moors on creeps side and creeps are getting very powerfull. But what happened few weeks ago, led to constant grouping of players that were playing at that point. That means they will group up for no reason, and then quest, kill freeps, whatever in that group.

I would like to say something about "double numbers of creeps". First of all, we have issues with healers, i pointed that out in posts before. 2nd, we have loads of lowranks. Everything that is under r7 doesnt have full audacity. Maths are simple, all the skills and traits you have to buy take away 20k comms, so before you can start buying audacity you are rank 6. That means people are very squishy, especially with incredible amount of casters that freep side has. Ussually 1/3 or even 1/2 of our raids are below r6. if 3 freeps are dps that guy togheter, we cant outheal that. I tried with my r6 reaver that is still far from full audicity fighting lowrank champ. He just shattered me. Usually you need at least 2 creeps to take some freep down.

Bottom line, last update with crit changes, battle promotions and will with tac mit made it necesary for creeps to go in slightly bigger numbers. So talking about creeps that had few more is not really making a stand.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    1. *snip*
    2. *snip*
    3. *snip*
    Yes that is undeniable,tho #3 is only half the truth ^^ ive seen a raid+soloers keep all 4 OPs red vs 4-5 of us..

4. When you enter moors with, lets say, 4 freeps, you kill some guy at, lets say tr, he cant really do much about it. So what he does is writes on OOC and then everybody that is available will come there just because there are freeps we all have been waiting for for hours maybe.
    I would like to say that even if you DONT kill that guy out of beeing nice to not 4v1 him,he will OOC and the zerg will come... One more reason to pick up the kill before this happens.. And another thing is,yes you ooc rush those 4 once,thats life,but after you saw its 4 you dont have to group up and chase them all over the map,camping all 4 red OPs etc etc..

But what happened few weeks ago, led to constant grouping of players that were playing at that point. That means they will group up for no reason, and then quest, kill freeps, whatever in that group.
    This will turn into a : you did this so we did this wich is silly. But id like to remind you that the pvmp day before our farming day was creeps doing the exact same thing to freeps (in case you forgot..) Sure they didnt do it from morning till evening,and there is more creeps then freeps to begin with so we could make alot more points,but what happend was the exact same thing..

So talking about creeps that had few more is not really making a stand.

Few more doesnt really mean 18+soloers vs 5,18v2,10v2 etc tho
    Last edited by Cillion; Apr 13 2013 at 05:00 AM.

I dont think this is creeps or freeps fault. Problem is in imbalance between this two sides on many levels.

1. Creeps are "free" to everyone, freeps need to pay vip... Since vip doesnt offer anything else then just plain stablemaster between moors and other regions many will choose creep.

2. Creeps have nothing else to do then quest or kill whatever enters moors. That means when there is no freeps around, creeps will start taking blue stuff just to have something to do.

3. OPs, there is a quest for that so earlier in a day this is the reason why theyre going red most of the time. Other reason is that many new players cant really do much in pvp so they group up and take ops etc. This is something normal fast and boring to us, but this guys are very excited to do that.

I would like to point out another thing. Like few weeks ago freeps were winning a lot more, now we see some players returned to moors on creeps side and creeps are getting very powerfull. But what happened few weeks ago, led to constant grouping of players that were playing at that point. That means they will group up for no reason, and then quest, kill freeps, whatever in that group.

I would like to say something about "double numbers of creeps". First of all, we have issues with healers, i pointed that out in posts before. 2nd, we have loads of lowranks. Everything that is under r7 doesnt have full audacity. Maths are simple, all the skills and traits you have to buy take away 20k comms, so before you can start buying audacity you are rank 6. That means people are very squishy, especially with incredible amount of casters that freep side has. Ussually 1/3 or even 1/2 of our raids are below r6. if 3 freeps are dps that guy togheter, we cant outheal that. I tried with my r6 reaver that is still far from full audicity fighting lowrank champ. He just shattered me. Usually you need at least 2 creeps to take some freep down.

Bottom line, last update with crit changes, battle promotions and will with tac mit made it necesary for creeps to go in slightly bigger numbers. So talking about creeps that had few more is not really making a stand.

1. Many players have VIP and play on both sides. Many times when craid is disbanded freep OOC is spamed from ''any fraid to invite?'' but of course I don't invite switchsiders who want to farm on both sides.

2. Freeps have plenty other things to do out of moors so if one freep logs and see a full red map (keeps/ops) this is not so attractive for new players and they would prefer to do some other pve stuff out of moors.
    During RoI I remember most of the times Blue TR and Red Lug so this is about proper mentality. Unfortunately most of the creeps even high ranked doesn't care about this and prefer the easy way of zerging naive soloers at ec deathtrap next to red lug's gy..

3. The quest for op doesn't belong on map deeds and gives only 50 infamy while a freep who has some chances to try solo on some blue ops buffs can give much more infamy.. I think it's about mentality again and most of the creeps prefer the easy way of camping at ops..

4. If creeps act in ooc alert all the times, then freeps should never solo away from keeps or shooters. I m not able to see this ''pvp thirst'' when there's a decent freep group around.. Most of creeps are hiding until we pull everything in a red keep or until u gather double/triple numbers..

- There are plenty of squishy freeps too (0 audacity in 6k morale) who are being farmed multiple times. Only decent healers on freep side who can hold a freep group vs heavily outnumbered creep raids are Imi and Feni (of course when they don't get any dc ) so practically if these 2 are missing we are not able to protect new freeps vs double numbers. As well as that low rank creeps die easily although they can map and get back at long battles in some secs while 1-2 deaths of usual 12-freep group = total wipe.
    My personal view is that red ranks should stay away from battles since decent ranks but i think that high ranks take advantage of them so as not to be focoused from freep rats..

All these things has to do with proper pvp mentality.. I don't blame noob creeps because they can't understand but I blame for sure experienced creeps who act like noobs and don't try to pass right pvp mentality to new players..

Freeps had the mature mentality to change side, stop to log, leave red keeps, not to form fraids so as to bring creeps back and restart the server's pvp. Unfortunatelly creeps doesn't care for the pvp action of the server and tbh they never cared about this..
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 13 2013 at 08:09 AM.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

- There are plenty of squishy freeps too (0 audacity in 6k morale) who are being farmed multiple times.
    Only decent healers on freep side who can hold a freep group vs heavily outnumbered creep raids are Imi and Feni (of course when they don't get any dc )
    There are no easy targets on freepside never!!!!!!! lol..
    Incoming kick from DoH for Haras for saying their Healers are bad?

Unfortunately most of the creeps even high ranked doesn't care about this and prefer the easy way of zerging naive soloers at ec deathtrap next to red lug's gy..
    like you said, tell those new ones to not go to EC. i actually pitty those who thinks EC gona safe them. hugging EC/OC due to its location its pretty useless

4. If creeps act in ooc alert all the times, then freeps should never solo away from keeps or shooters. I m not able to see this ''pvp thirst'' when there's a decent freep group around.. Most of creeps are hiding until we pull everything in a red keep or until u gather double/triple numbers..
    well, its bad when people ooc soloers. if you cant kill soloer then deal with it
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/Jusper.png[/IMG]
    Nashtauz - one and only

Quote Originally Posted by Jusper89 View Post
    like you said, tell those new ones to not go to EC. i actually pitty those who thinks EC gona safe them. hugging EC/OC due to its location its pretty useless

well, its bad when people ooc soloers. if you cant kill soloer then deal with it
    About ec: I ve spam about ec deathtrap at freeps ooc everyday so as to inform new players but most of them are not able to understand and they just shout for more like working for creep's food.. This kill the action too because usually creeps hug lug's gy waiting for ''ec food'' instead of mooving around the map..

About ooc alert: If creeps use maps in this lame way, maybe Turbine should nerf creep's maps on next updates and give faster out of combat run speed to creeps instead..

i would not want to give up maps but right now thats far more useful feature than freeps have with mounts, but your idea with ooc run speed is just silly - freeps can ride those mounts even in combat so it will be one more disadvantage to creeps.
    Nashtauz - one and only

Quote Originally Posted by Jusper89 View Post
    i would not want to give up maps but right now thats far more useful feature than freeps have with mounts, but your idea with ooc run speed is just silly - freeps can ride those mounts even in combat so it will be one more disadvantage to creeps.
    U are not able to mount up if u are in combat.. If u are mounted before u get in combat u don't mount down if u gonna be hited from a low rank once.. Half creeps (reavers+wargs) have crazy sprint to reach mounts in small cds so it won't be any special problem the few times that u won't be able to mount down a freep..

If there is a problem with this at least there should be some more maps for freeps..

How about giving freeps lasers beams on their heads and maps to each keep, op, outside grams with 20 second CDs and cannot be interupted and done on the move.

What planet do you live on Haras, I mean where do you come up with this. As well as saying all creeps dont want real PvP. From my point of view most of you freep players have never actually wanted real pvp, or you would have come out and fought pre update 10, but no you hid because it was not fair in your opinion.

And I wonder why i don't bother logging into lotro that much anymore.
    "There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."
    Phakdush Baka,
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

Heya Guys just popiny up to ask how is Withy going on? Hope ye all doing well and PvP too .

Ash
    Last edited by Grachuk; Apr 13 2013 at 09:46 PM.
    Ashdurbuk (RVR) R11 / Grachuk (WL) R8

" Playing creep is the only difficult challenge in lotro ".
    [url]http://khaosrogues.guildlaunch.com/[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Phakdush View Post
    How about giving freeps lasers beams on their heads and maps to each keep, op, outside grams with 20 second CDs and cannot be interupted and done on the move.

What planet do you live on Haras, I mean where do you come up with this. As well as saying all creeps dont want real PvP. From my point of view most of you freep players have never actually wanted real pvp, or you would have come out and fought pre update 10, but no you hid because it was not fair in your opinion.

And I wonder why i don't bother logging into lotro that much anymore.
    I log from the 1st day of RoR. Heavily unbalanced situation on freeps until they got their lvl 85 gear was Turbine's fault.
    Freeps should took the challenge on better organization and creeps should had more patience until freep's gear up.

Instead of looking at the past try to see the current situation..
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 13 2013 at 09:46 PM.

I log from the 1st day of RoR. Heavily unbalanced situation on freeps until they got their lvl 85 gear was Turbine's fault.
    Freeps should took the challenge on better organization and creeps should had more patience until freep's gear up.

Instead of looking at the past try to see the current situation..
    You Know I sat here writing a retort to you blind ignorance, but I decided to delete it all and just walk away.
    "There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."
    Phakdush Baka,
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

Where is your part with 3 minstrels, burg and haras against 3 weavers? Or was it 4 minstrels? Abusing fall immunity? So a LM is abusing stun immunity too? This 1on1 with me if you didnt noticed it wasn't a spar and I didn't attacked you when few creeps ganked you after. Now I'm sorry that i didn't. And tell me a way how a r8 spider can beat a minstrel. Don't make me post here anymore because this freep QQ is too much. Baz complains for some 18vs2 for days, and every fu*king player got ganked few times with even more against him like for instance from a whole raid. Go ahaed, QQ like others do after 1 death. Go be like them.
    WW: some nab reaver and a nab warg
    Snowy: WL Kojiro, BA Mirtazg, Weaver Spinosaurus

Originally Posted by Spidex
    1)3 Weavers hugging keeps / Ops and abusing falling immunity?

2)3 Weavers 3v1ing a minstrel with lvl 75 gear, 6 Audacity and lvl 75 LIs and struggling to kill it?

3)3 Weavers having to (Store)burrow in any 1v1 situation with the minstrel even when he is using ONE chord against all of you?

4)3 Weavers after burrowing calling for help from the other 2 Weavers in a 1v1 situation?

5)Was this the 'Improved PvP' you were talking about mirtz??

6)Anyway well played Gombomiel, Shadenakh and ofc Mirgil. Cant wait to try this 3v1 again when i have FA 85 LIs + Full audacity and maybe some store buffs like you are using also?

Frae
    ---
    1)We were checking ops for freeps.solo at the beggining until we encountered 3 minis and haras(what a surprise) at id op so we formed a group.Abusing fall immunity?are you serious?its a trait,if you cant deal with it your problem.like burgs abusing their skill i suppose?

2)We all know every minstrel around is pretty much the best player in lotro.it has nothing to do with broken balance ofc,gj again outhealing us,despite dots and cc.

3)U ve seen that ministrel laser beam video? :P pretty much every creep nowadays has a few store skills.we need them to be competitive.Anyway are u talking about when gombo burrowed near aeop? I guess he should have stayed to die like a good npc who is there to entertain freeps.

4)So it was 5 weavers after all?:P gombo was in our group and going down so we went to help.unfortunately we arent as kind as freeps who leave every solo lowrank go their way when they are grouped.(both sides do it)

5)Um i wont comment on this actually

6)Tyvm.store buffs=u mean store skills?Sure come at grams when u want to 3vs1 again
    WL Shadebash Rank 8 DEF Shadecleanser Rank 8 BA Shadecrippler Rank 6 SPIDEY Shadenakh Rank 7 WARG Shadehowler Rank 7 RVR Shadeburz Rank 5

Quote Originally Posted by CROMirdar View Post
    blah blah
    Keep on QQing about freeps that farm whenever and whatever they can,creeps do the exact same,yet you never QQ about them.. i wonder why..

Quote Originally Posted by Phakdush View Post
    most of you freep players have never actually wanted real pvp, or you would have come out and fought pre update 10, but no you hid because it was not fair in your opinion.
    Well to be fair,it was not fair ^^ for example snowbourn was 30 creeps vs 10 freeps most of the day.. I cant blame freeps for not bothering with that,especcially since pre u10 RoR balance was decent and number advantages like that meant sure win.. If balance is even,creeps will have the upper hand due to their number advantage on withywindle.. And i can guarantee you that if balance was even nothing would change,it would even be worse..

If i was killable 1v1,not many would leave it at a 1v1,they would still call for help cause its easier and less risky.. So w/e you say Phak.. Oh that ofc,goes for either side as anything..
    Last edited by Cillion; Apr 14 2013 at 09:03 AM.

I do wish you'd all stop whining. People are not going to agree and even if we do, half of the community won't listen. Some days are bad for freeps, some bad for creeps. People will zerg and will hug and farm, everyone is out for themselves and there is little time for courtesy (but i do wish soloing low rank freeps/creeps would get left alone) But if I must qq, you do way too much hugging Haras, even when the odds are in your favour.
    Last edited by Akrorgash; Apr 14 2013 at 09:40 AM.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

Quote Originally Posted by Shadeslayer_withywindle View Post
    1)We were checking ops for freeps.solo at the beggining until we encountered 3 minis and haras(what a surprise) at id op so we formed a group.Abusing fall immunity?are you serious?its a trait,if you cant deal with it your problem.like burgs abusing their skill i suppose?

2)We all know every minstrel around is pretty much the best player in lotro.it has nothing to do with broken balance ofc,gj again outhealing us,despite dots and cc.

3)U ve seen that ministrel laser beam video? :P pretty much every creep nowadays has a few store skills.we need them to be competitive.Anyway are you talking about when gombo burrowed near aeop? I guess he should have stayed to die like a good npc who is there to entertain freeps.

4)So it was 5 weavers after all?:P gombo was in our group and going down so we went to help.unfortunately we arent as kind as freeps who leave every solo lowrank go their way when they are grouped.(both sides do it)

6)Tyvm.store buffs=u mean store skills?Sure come at grams when u want to 3vs1 again
    1) Abusing fall immunity is fighting only in places where you can get away in any possible situation. Since when do burgs do that???

2) Minstrel isn't a player, its a class. I fight fairly 1v1 no matter spar or not u were low ranked so i don't expect you to kill me even when I'm not using chords but Mirt / other spider could of.

3) Its not about dying to entertain its about having some honour and fighting till the death? Obviously something you guys know nothing about.

4) When did i say anything about 5 weavers?

6) No i don't mean store skills, i mean store buffs e.g. morale / dmg perks. The reason you want to fight at grams is so you can run away to one shooters if near death? Or maybe you would like to fight near tol waterfall again? (Just in case!) How bad are you?

@Mirt, So basically what you're asking me is - How can you beat a minstrel with r6 audacity and lvl 75 legendary items + lvl 75 gear who is also only using 1 chord against a r8 spider with all store skills in a 1v1?? Faceroll over the keyboard maybe? But for reals now. How about don't back peddle on the keyboard while clicking ill timed skills? Guess that's a good start tbh. I would also advice learning the difference between a QQ post and a mocking post on forums

PS: rofl post up for 5 minutes and somebody reports it <3
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022500000002c285/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Snowbourn Fraendor r10 Captain / Rageout r10 Reaver
    Eldar Xtinquish r11 Weaver / Fraelin r10

Frae in your case we spiders should avoid ID OP, OR and other places on higher ground? I'm playing weaver (because it was my highest ranked class on WW left) for 2-3 months and I know I'm now even close to be a good weaver so don't expect from my r8 to beat a class that have remove poison skill, heal, dps and with icpr that I cannot outdrain with pro player behind the class. I knew it from start that I cannot win, I just wanted to annoy you for fun. I have only burrow heal, shadows bite and mephitic kiss, not all store skills. I don't even use dof buffs or do I have any brands because i use my earned commendations for my lowranks to gain audacity or skills/traits. And the +10%run speed buff is from lb or should we destroy lb drops too to avoid freep QQ or should we remove our racial traits or corruptions? I'm just saying I'm tired of this freep QQ about numbers, what is healty, what not, because whatever they say they're think they right or they say WE DON'T CARE. So why should I? You're the only who left that I respected, now you starting with this forum bs too. We (creeps) could write for hours whats wrong with pvmp or balance in general but its worthless. We usual ignore and just play without trying to be a smartass or badass. I've said it b4 that I will not participate in this forum war. From now on the Withywindle - PvMP is on /ignore for me.

Edit: I didn't report you if you think I did it and don't mock me on forum because lately is only hatred here so its hard to classify
    Last edited by CROMirdar; Apr 14 2013 at 10:52 AM.
    WW: some nab reaver and a nab warg
    Snowy: WL Kojiro, BA Mirtazg, Weaver Spinosaurus

-At Shade/Mirt about morning fights:

All the morning I was soloing, dying many times vs multiple creeps (was my choice)

We didn't have a group at isendep op all were on solo while except from 3 spiders there were +warg +ba

When we fixed the group we came on red TA where we had 3 blue hugging spiders. The 2 minies were on dps and only 1 on heals

-At Akrogash about hugging: just lol..

Everything is red all day except from the time that fraid is out, what to hug? ec deathtrap? I m wondering around all the time even on full red map and u can ask your friends who I ve met them anywhere..

EDIT: Mirt If u act in this way on 1v1 there is no point for anyone to fight your spider solo (it's like those scary wargs who play all their cds on 1v1 and if they don't manage to kill finally hips on tail between their legs ).
    If u continue in this way u ll soon get on black list and none is gonna fight u on 1v1..

Maybe most of u don't care as u say but action already has reduced..
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 14 2013 at 11:52 AM.

-At Shade/Mirt about morning fights:

All the morning I was soloing, dying many times vs multiple creeps (was my choice)

We didn't have a group at isendep op all were on solo while except from 3 spiders there were +warg +ba

When we fixed the group we came on red TA where we had 3 blue hugging spiders. The 2 minies were on dps and only 1 on heals

-At Akrogash about hugging: just lol..

Everything is red all day except from the time that fraid is out, what to hug? ec deathtrap? I m wondering around all the time even on full red map and u can ask your friends who I ve met them anywhere..

EDIT: Mirt If u act in this way on 1v1 there is no point for anyone to fight your spider solo (it's like those scary wargs who play all their cds on 1v1 and if they don't manage to kill finally hips on tail between their legs ).
    If u continue in this way u ll soon get on black list and none is gonna fight u on 1v1..

Maybe most of u don't care as u say but action already has reduced..
    It varies, its not always red and if it is, as someone pointed out earlier, you guys have a whole world of content freepside, a lot of creeps play exclusively in ettens and if there are no freeps around in the day to entertain them then taking keeps/OPs is what they will do and earn comms and rank for it.

You do wander, but rarely alone without at least 1 pocket healer. Yesterday at OR to start with you just ran away from me, even when Shade was out of healing range, you only came to fight with Nil and a Mini in tow - and of course then the odds were grossly in your favour. Never soloed you 1v1 so don't know if you are as squishy as you act, if you are then fair play to you for self preservation, but I don't see why a Third Marshal should be scared of a r7 reaver.

I just don't understand why the highest ranking freep seems so afraid half the time and unable to act without a fraid at his back. Not having a go at you Haras, just curious as to your actions.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

Quote Originally Posted by Spidex View Post
    1) Abusing fall immunity is fighting only in places where you can get away in any possible situation. Since when do burgs do that???

2) Minstrel isn't a player, its a class. I fight fairly 1v1 no matter spar or not u were low ranked so i don't expect you to kill me even when I'm not using chords but Mirt / other spider could of.

3) Its not about dying to entertain its about having some honour and fighting till the death? Obviously something you guys know nothing about.

4) When did i say anything about 5 weavers?

6) No i don't mean store skills, i mean store buffs e.g. morale / dmg perks. The reason you want to fight at grams is so you can run away to one shooters if near death? Or maybe you would like to fight near tol waterfall again? (Just in case!) How bad are you?
    1)We came to ID OP bc you (freeps)were there...but dw i ll unslot my fall immunity every time i head there from now on.

2)and i thought we were talking about someone named minstrel...anyway, idk you,or about your gear what aud u have or how do you fight.

3)(just to be sure,you are talking about the time we assisted gombo near ae op?)well you may think its a 1v1,gombo didnt tell us to back off,we were nearby,he was getting low, we helped.

4) i know what you meant,i was just kidding,just see what you wrote on your (deleted) post.

6)indeed,the 10% run speed from a lb, which mirt told me he was using is quite OP and really needs a nerf.nothing like an easy to get item which you can get from pve(coffee).nah,you ll just find my spider at grams bc i dont play it much lately.you chased mirt to tol waterfall right?3 minis,burg,champ failed to kill him till there....me and gombo came there later.(mental note:tol waterfall,another place that i need to unslot fall immunity).I certainly cant hope to match all those highly skilled freeps,but Im doing my best.

@Haras well if you were indeed ungrouped,that lowranked mini must have hit a record HPS....warg and ba came at the 2nd-3rd fight there.didnt notice,but i think they were red ranks.and i died a few times,like the one where you jumped me near tr(both solo) or later at ID OP-TA fights.like i died yesterday night for example,when you,nil,and a lowrank mini wiped me,akro,and 2 lowranks just fine several times again at lc(on def).or hugging OR earlier.or getting us at goldie.i didnt see anyone QQing on forums so far about this and that.

@frae and btw everyone has (or hasnt)his own rules at the Moors.dont expect everyone to follow yours(in general).if you are around solo with gimped gear,it doesnt mean that everyone will recognise it immediately and proceed to 1v1 with you.

and about creeps farming points too,y it happens,but we are comparing the iceberg(37k cough cough) and the icecube here.anyway i think i ll get to that later,i ll try not to check the forums for the next few days.
    Last edited by Shadeslayer_withywindle; Apr 14 2013 at 01:20 PM.
    WL Shadebash Rank 8 DEF Shadecleanser Rank 8 BA Shadecrippler Rank 6 SPIDEY Shadenakh Rank 7 WARG Shadehowler Rank 7 RVR Shadeburz Rank 5

To akro: lol no need to answer to u again..

To shade: I was glory traited after 3-4 deaths I had on 3+v1 around tr in fervour.
    We weren't grouped with low mini, went on group with plou after many fights at isen op

Quote Originally Posted by Shadeslayer_withywindle View Post
    and about creeps farming points too,y it happens,but we are comparing the iceberg(37k cough cough) and the icecube here.anyway i think i ll get to that later,i ll try not to check the forums for the next few days.

Well i played ALL day for those 37k *never in any group bigger then 4 people,most of the day hunter,lm,warden so no healstacking either Q.Q* (with lottery renown boost and atleast 2 DoF buffs..) If you would play that long and have as many opponents as freeps do (there is atleast twice as many creeps then freeps without a doubt..) 30k would be no problem either.. Since creeps made 10k per day before..
    Last edited by Cillion; Apr 14 2013 at 02:16 PM.

there is big diference in 1v1 and spar. in spar people gona fight till end but in 1v1 what happens somehere on open why should they? especialy if you can walk away. champs sprint away, wargs hips, booth sides act same and qq about that is pointless.
    Nashtauz - one and only

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    I just don't understand why the highest ranking freep seems so afraid half the time and unable to act without a fraid at his back. Not having a go at you Haras, just curious as to your actions.
    Well dont expect much from people who come with a fraid of 5 ministrels and a total number of 15 freeps vs 8 creeps with the highest rank of 8 among them oh and yes he runs from 3vs3 (arranged one).

Haras if you wanna improve the quality of moors you should have tried not to farm lowranks with 5 ministrels on your side you are getting what you deserve feel free to QQ with a wall of text now.

p.s. Lain be kind on my warg i just greeted you with a warm warg piss :[

Page 30 of 169 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 130 ... LastLast